Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Ingredients:
(per capsule)
400mg 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran

Suggested Use:
As a dietary supplement take 1 capsule up to 3 times daily with food.

Ingredients:
(per serving, 30-60 day supply)
850mg Fenugreek 50% Fenuside (compare to Testofen)
200mg Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C)
800mg L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate (LCLT)

The best way to lift yourself to the new you!

Suggested Use:
Take 1 capsule in the morning and 1 capsule before bed. Do not exceed 4 capsules per day; Titanium is very potent.

We are looking for loggers, we need someone to log Division 1 and someone to log Division 1/TitaniumXL stack:) May pick more loggers it all depends how the apps are:)

LETS GET THOSE APPS IN!!

Requirements
* Must update minimum 4 times a week
* 21 years of age or older
* List training, diet and effects
* U.S ONLY
* You must have over 200 posts
* Post link to log in your signature

Fill in the application as much as possible, Thanks.
Sex:

Weight:

How many times a week do you train?

Current Diet cut/bulk/recomp? :

Short Term Goal:

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:

Other product reviews / logs you have done(just a couple recent ones are good) (with links):

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):

We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log?

What supplements would you be running with Divison 1 or TitaniumXL?

What other sites are you willing to log this on?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nice looking stack, jd!!!

good luck to all the apps!!!

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established

Sex: Yes please...I mean male.

Weight: 185 pounds.

How many times a week do you train? 4.

Current Diet cut/bulk/recomp? : Been cutting for a while and switching to a recomp while trying to gain strength.

Short Term Goal: Increase strength.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: Infrequent alcohol use.

Other product reviews / logs you have done(just a couple recent ones are good) (with links): I have numerous logs of products on other boards in the past. Here is my log of two products on here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/177808-spontaneous-combustion-feeling.html

You bet.

We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? I usually update my logs daily especially if I'm taking the product daily, but I can definitely say at least 5 times a weeek.

What supplements would you be running with Divison 1 or TitaniumXL? I could run this concurrently with Adamantium if wanted, or I could run them solo. Other than that nothing aside from staples like fish oil, multivitamin, protein, creatine.

What other sites are you willing to log this on? Mind and Muscle

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
More info on Division 1 may be helpful JD. I have no idea how it is supposed t be beneficial.

suresha

Awards
  • Established

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NxtGenCowboy

NxtGenCowboy

Awards
Fill in the application as much as possible, Thanks.You're Welcome

Sex: M

Weight: 153

How many times a week do you train? 5

Current Diet cut/bulk/recomp? : Cut

Short Term Goal: To get a decent cut without going overboard

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None

Other product reviews / logs you have done(just a couple recent ones are good) (with links): Product Review of Unamed PreWorkout for AX : Cowboys Ax Preworkout Test Log | Athletic Xtreme Forums

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): Yes

We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? Everyday

What supplements would you be running with Divison 1 or TitaniumXL? Either Or

What other sites are you willing to log this on? Any sites that you need me to..

nevermind..didnt see the must have 200 post...
:surprised:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great APP!!!

Thanks JD, looks awesome. Will definately give it consideration for my next PCT. Would like to up for a potential log but am about 2 weeks into an Anabeta log commitment.
Nice! How are you liking the Anabeta so far? I'm gonna give it a go in my PCT.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great APP!!!

Nice! How are you liking the Anabeta so far? I'm gonna give it a go in my PCT.
Pleased overall but not blown away like most of the beta testers seemed to be. Probably because I am still running daily caloric deficits.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pleased overall but not blown away like most of the beta testers seemed to be. Probably because I am still running daily caloric deficits.
ahh ya everyone seems to love it for bulking, I def plan on upping the cals a bit when I start it.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
JD, how could you!!
I know! lol, I'm sorry it's in the budget! I'll tell you what buddy, when I get some Athletix products, with in the next 3 weeks, I'll make another logging thread or promo for Canadians ONLY :D

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Loggers will be picked once we get TitaniumXL in, should be sometime next week.

obvious

obvious

Awards
I know! lol, I'm sorry it's in the budget! I'll tell you what buddy, when I get some Athletix products, with in the next 3 weeks, I'll make another logging thread or promo for Canadians ONLY :D
OH HECK YES YOU DID

I'll be there. Need to get in on these logs before the snows start falling...

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OH HECK YES YOU DID

I'll be there. Need to get in on these logs before the snows start falling...
aha yea those sled dogs take forever to deliver mail.

Independent

Independent

Awards
I wish I had 200 posts because I could supply blood work too. Oh well I want to try it anyways so hopefully it will be a great intro price.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm holding out for Division 1 and Formula X. Make it happen (oh, and what is Formula X?)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will have my app in when I get home from the gym!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Sex: Male

Weight: 160

How many times a week do you train? 5-6

Current Diet cut/bulk/recomp? : During these summer months, I stay in the cut/recomp area. I'm finishing up a log on BPS Combustion & was doing a "laxed" keto diet. I've since gotten more into the recomp diet since I'm hitting the weights harder again.

Short Term Goal: To see visible, positive physique changes! That's what I'm shooting for every day. Strength is great, but if I'm not leaning out, or gaining any more muscle definition, then for me, it's no fun.

Other product reviews / logs you have done(just a couple recent ones are good) (with links): I've logged plenty of great products here on AM. My most recent two logs were Taurus Nutrition's Progestin, and the one I'm finishing up, BPS Combustion:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/175194-enhanced-takes-bull.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/177705-enhanced-will-spontaneously.html#post2912132
I can post more if needed...

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): :lol: of course! Look at my logs, they all have pics. Nothing speaks results better than pictures.

We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? As many as you'd like.

What supplements would you be running with Divison 1 or TitaniumXL? Probably just fish oil & whey. Funds have been extremely low since starting the new job. Maybe a pre-workout powder..

What other sites are you willing to log this on? Any site you would like. I'm a member of plenty, but this is my home base.. :)

I'd also be willing to link my log to facebook. :lol:

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established

Sex:Male

Weight:190 lbs

How many times a week do you train? 6 days/week

Current Diet cut/bulk/recomp? : Recomp, looking to maintain weight, cut fat and add LBM

Short Term Goal: Add 15 lbs to max bench

Other product reviews / logs you have done(just a couple recent ones are good) (with links):http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/177690-lets-burn-some.html

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): Yes

We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log?: 6 days/week

What supplements would you be running with Divison 1 or TitaniumXL?: Assault preworkout, BCAA's, ALCAR, CLA, lipoburn

What other sites are you willing to log this on?: Mainly this one, but any needed I can post

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weight:
How many times a week do you train? 3 days weight, 2 days cardio
Current Diet cut/bulk/recomp? :
maintenance
Short Term Goal:
maintain strength / size through this dang summer heat!!
ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:
none
Other product reviews / logs you have done(just a couple recent ones are good) (with links): http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/176553-free-test-hick.htmlhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/178309-hick-goes-3-a.html
yes
We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log?
4-5 times/ week at least
What supplements would you be running with Divison 1 or TitaniumXL?
Depends on what you give me to run. Lol! Would be in for Division I sense I just got a free bottle of Titanium. Most likely just the staples like protein, multis, CEE etc.
What other sites are you willing to log this on? Not really on any other sites anymore so A.M. would probably be the only one. (Don't have enough free time to be on multiple sites anymore! --baby girl & wife do a good job of seeing to that!!)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any info on formula x yet? I wonder if I can mix one serving of Adamantium with a serving of formula x in a gallon bottle. I'm going to try that once this comes out haha
More info will be released soon:)

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
Wow, this is an awesome opportunity. Wish I had 200 posts

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When will loggers be chosen?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ohhhhh.... maybe I want to try it....

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump for a great opportunity.

Wrapping up Titanium myself, right now and it's definitely good stuff.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established

Sex: male

Weight: around 240. Supercut time for a race i'm running in september

How many times a week do you train? some weeks around 3 days if work is insane (some weeks I work 12 hours a day/6 days a week on my feet running around), and other weeks up to 6 times a week.

Current Diet cut/bulk/recomp? : I'm cutting while attempting to retain as much muscle as possible

Short Term Goal: I want to be physically ready to do the Spartan Race i'm competing in once September arrives.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: Right this minute none. I just got over a bad leg injury that I was taking percocet for.

Other product reviews / logs you have done(just a couple recent ones are good) (with links): if you want links let me know as i'm in kind of a hurry right now, but i've run at least ten on this site, and probably a total of 25 or so universally on the internet lol

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): If it's something you require then certainly

We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? as often as necessary :). I like to keep logs like a journal and update even on off days.

What supplements would you be running with Divison 1 or TitaniumXL? I will probably just be running a multi-vitamin/mineral, BCAA's, and potentially OEP.

What other sites are you willing to log this on? I can do them on a few competitor sites if you want. I dont think I can actually link them here without being negged lol

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fill in the application as much as possible, Thanks.

Weight: 213 (6'3")

How many times a week do you train? I "lift" 3x a week, do weight circuits, bodyweight exercises, cardio, and/or accessory/rehab work the other 4 days.

Current Diet cut/bulk/recomp? : Lean bulk (these complexes are melting off fat so hard, it's crazy! Never doing straight cardio for weightloss again!!! =p)

Short Term Goal: Getting strong, trying to bulk until sometime in 2012 when I will run a real cut.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: Clarinex

Other product reviews / logs you have done(just a couple recent ones are good) (with links): I have done a few reviews before, but only 1 product log long ago. Here are 2 reviews
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/171170-thoughts-alpha-t2.html
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/purus-labs/muscle-marinade-27-servings.html?sel=4164 review titled "Essential for the Hardcore Lifter"
I have a workout log I still maintain. If you are interested I can throw that up.

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): yes

We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? At least 5x/week.

What supplements would you be running with Divison 1 or TitaniumXL? Purus Lab's Muscle Marinade, Orange Triad, Creatine Mono, AnaBeta (I'm over halfway through first bottle, so I'd be on my second unless I'm done by the time I'm selected), Dymatize Whey, maybe LCLT (recently finished 150g, haven't reordered yet)

What other sites are you willing to log this on?
I used to be active on a few forums elsewhere out there, but I'm not anymore. So if I did run this on others I can make a new account.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
gonna be tough picking winners, some good looking apps here, jd!!!

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Logging products should be sent out with in the next 2 weeks, but I am picking the winners tonight.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Good luck fellas, Id like to see how this pans out, so far athletix is another promising shining star in the garden of over saturated mostly dud supplement companys that proliferate the musclemags. Its nice to find that there are a couple of good companys like Athletix out there who actually make good products, and Im sure this division 1 will not disappoint, so I will be following along with these logs.