Transdermal Time-Release Patch Vs Oral Delivery

Ageforce

Awards
Our company specializes in transdermal patch supplements. New advances in patches and formula preparation now make delivery of certain formulas directly to the bloodstream via transdermal patches possible. We would love to answer questions from Forum members about this new emerging technology and the advantages and yes, disadvantages of certain health and fitness supplements delivered transdermally vs orally.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How does your technology allow HGH to go through the skin and enter the bloodstream when HGH is ~ 23 kDa with multiple variants and has shown to be pH dependent and can undergo unfolding in both acidic and alkali environments, along with being rather insoluble in H20 in relation to many transdermal compounds with a MW less than 400.

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
LOL at natty getting disaster on ageforce science . Waiting to see what becomes of this...

Ageforce

Awards
Great question! The HGH that is implanted in the adhesive our patch (Our patch is a "Formula In Adhesive Patch") is quite different from the HGH we receive from the company that supplies our genetically engineered HGH. The HGH goes through over a dozen laboratory procedures to first stabilize it and then to prepare it molecularly, for transdermal delivery.
You are correct, in it's original state, the HGH molecule is much too large to deliver transdermally.
We are sorry we cannot divulge proprietary information as to how we alter the molecular structure, but rest assured that laboratories like ours, are delivering dozens of substances transdermally that 2, 3, or 4-years ago, could not be delivered transdermally. The list of substances that can be delivered transdermally is growing at warp speed!

Ageforce

Awards
Do you have any questions that we might respond to?

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Do you have any bloodwork showing that your patches elevated HGH levels in someone that was "normal" or "low" range ?

Also, would you sponsor a reputable member of our forum who agrees to get before and after bloodwork proving your HGH patches are effective? this would sell a lot more patches if you did I can guarantee that!

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
If that were to happen, bloods show positive results. I would buy instantly

GodofWine

GodofWine

Awards
If that were to happen, bloods show positive results. I would buy instantly
Agreed.

Though, experience has taught me any site selling homeopathic stuff, with "AUTOSHIP" options are suspect....hell, in their own write up of their HGH patch they kinda sling mud at their own Homeopathic products...and don't get me started on their TestoPatch....

But...if it worked (the HGH one), and was an OK price, it would sell like hot cakes.

Ageforce

Awards
Please allow us to respond to your question and your suggestion: Before we offer any AgeForce brand supplement for sale we conduct our own double-blind placebo clinical trials. These trials are for our internal use and we do not release them to the public. We do have hundreds of customers (That we know of?) that have done their own bloodwork before using our HGH patches and after use. Customer results are, of course private, but in the vast majority of cases, their continued monthly orders speak volumes!
Unlike other companies, we do not get into "% increases" on our website or in our very limited advertising. The reason we don't is because there are too many variables to the % increases that our patches (HGH) will deliver. Age, health, levels of exercise are all factors that play a part. A 25 year old healthy athlete is not going to enjoy the same percentage increase in IGF-1 levels as a 55 year old couch potato! They start from a different baseline!
We would be pleased to offer a 50% discount to anyone that wanted to trial our HGH PowerPatch. We also offer a 30-day no questions asked refund and in that time, anyone that wanted to do a before and after test would have their answer. We suggest the HGH PowerPatch because the results are virtually immediate. Our ExtraStrength patch is a fantastic product but for testing purposes, results take time. That is simply the nature of homeopathy.
We also noted a post about our Autoship order option was negative in nature. May we suggest that we have tens of thousands of very happy Autoship customers and our cancellation policies are designed to be customer friendly. Our Autoship customers may opt out at any time prior to their next order date. Our customers are never obligated to receive orders that they no longer want!

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Please allow us to respond to your question and your suggestion: Before we offer any AgeForce brand supplement for sale we conduct our own double-blind placebo clinical trials. These trials are for our internal use and we do not release them to the public. We do have hundreds of customers (That we know of?) that have done their own bloodwork before using our HGH patches and after use. Customer results are, of course private, but in the vast majority of cases, their continued monthly orders speak volumes!
Unlike other companies, we do not get into "% increases" on our website or in our very limited advertising. (1) The reason we don't is because there are too many variables to the % increases that our patches (HGH) will deliver. Age, health, levels of exercise are all factors that play a part. A 25 year old healthy athlete is not going to enjoy the same percentage increase in IGF-1 levels as a 55 year old couch potato! They start from a different baseline!
We would be pleased to offer a 50% discount to anyone that wanted to trial our HGH PowerPatch. We also offer a 30-day no questions asked refund and in that time, anyone that wanted to do a before and after test would have their answer. (2) We suggest the HGH PowerPatch because the results are virtually immediate. Our ExtraStrength patch is a fantastic product but for testing purposes, results take time. That is simply the nature of homeopathy.
We also noted a post about our Autoship order option was negative in nature. May we suggest that we have tens of thousands of very happy Autoship customers and our cancellation policies are designed to be customer friendly. Our Autoship customers may opt out at any time prior to their next order date. Our customers are never obligated to receive orders that they no longer want!
(1) I and many others here just want to see if there's ANY at all... Even Primordial Performance sponsors logs of their $150 Andromass to show skeptics that it works. Offering a 50% discount that's available to everyone already doesn't really help to much with trusting your company. Also saying you have positive lab results and not showing them is the same as me saying I have a million dollars but I can't spend it...

(2) The red and blue statements contradict each other, no?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
(1) I and many others here just want to see if there's ANY at all... Even Primordial Performance sponsors logs of their $150 Andromass to show skeptics that it works. Offering a 50% discount that's available to everyone already doesn't really help to much with trusting your company. Also saying you have positive lab results and not showing them is the same as me saying I have a million dollars but I can't spend it...

(2) The red and blue statements contradict each other, no?
Those statements do not. He's talking about two different products.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Those statements do not. He's talking about two different products.
OK, thanks for clearing that one up for me.

Either way I'll add a question to (1) Are these beneficial to bodybuilders ages 21-30 with already healthy levels of HGH who are looking to lose body fat and gain muscle? Only interested in the HGH patches BTW.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any updates?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK, thanks for clearing that one up for me.

Either way I'll add a question to (1) Are these beneficial to bodybuilders ages 21-30 with already healthy levels of HGH who are looking to lose body fat and gain muscle? Only interested in the HGH patches BTW.
My guess would be that these are superior to the pill form or spray OTC GH supplements currently available. Without conclusive data though, that's just a guess. So, as far as the OTC boosters are beneficial to the 21-30 year old age group, yeah. I don't think these are going to get results like 8-15 iu of hGH ED.

As was pointed out earlier, it's likely to best help someone who's older and less active (they would have lower GH and IGF levels).

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely check these logs out gents n see how they are working for them.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Interesting thread about this over at PHF. I advise to read it first, before even thinking about purchasing.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting thread about this over at PHF. I advise to read it first, before even thinking about purchasing.
There are always going to be naysayers, and there should be, its new and hasnt been around a while. Plus its out of the norm, whenever anything is out of the norm nobody likes it. People dont like change. My best advice to everyone is to give it a try and see how it works for them. We offer a 100% money back guaruntee within the first 30 days. If you are not satisfied contact AgeForce and they will issue a refund on any AgeForce product within the first 30 days.

Note: This does not include the 3 month or 6 month bundle package.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. Its in the supplement section.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Let's start with the studies that aren't published. Some companies will tell you that "Our scientists have shown...". My questions are:

1) If their scientists hadn't "shown" that the product worked, would they still have a job tomorrow? I never trust studies that are not run by an independent scientist at a major university or research organization.
2)) If the study was really well designed, how come it was never published? If the study was valid, it should be able to stand up to the rigors of peer review that are required for publication in scientific journals.

But just because a company tells you that their study has been published doesn't mean that it's a valid study. There are "advertising journals" that will publish any study that you submit as long as you pay them enough.

After I first mentioned that fact several years ago, I received an email that I thought would be worth sharing
with you (The names have been changed to protect the not-so-innocent).

"You mentioned that many supplement companies will say they have published research in medical journals when
in fact the information is published in an advertising journal with a medical-sounding name.

I know for a fact that this is true. Let me tell you of a personal experience in 1998. Because of my pharmaceutical and vitamin manufacturing industry background working in a doctors office, I have always had to be somewhat of a "sleuth" to uncover which manufacturers are
truthful. Because of many industry secrets I uncovered during that previous career, I guess I have become a skeptic.

Anyway, in April 1998 an acquaintance of mine here in town participated in a Wellness Expo I organized for my chamber of commerce. She represented XXX encapsulated powders that claim to be concentrated fruits and vegetables.

She claimed her products had been clinically tested and gave me a copy of a reprint to read entitled "American Medical Review, April 1996, Volume 2, Issue #4" that listed 4 articles on the front cover but when you opened it there was only a one page article about XXX. No author, no footnotes, no reference information. Poorly written!

It claimed studies had been done by "an independent laboratory" and "a prominent pathologist" but didn't give names, etc. When I told her this was weak information, she said, "Well, look at the name! It's a medical journal! It must be accurate information!"
So, I called the phone number for this American Medical Review. The receptionist answered the phone "MAK
Enterprises." MAK turned out to be the initials of the publisher Mark YYY.

Through my sleuthing, I actually got to talk to Mark (he thought I was a potential advertiser) and he told me the American Medical Review was an advertising journal. NOT A MEDICAL JOURNAL. If I were looking to publish an article about my company and would agree to his prices and terms, I could publish my proposed article (of course I had made this whole thing up to get him to talk to me).

The sad thing is so many companies intentionally mislead their employees, their independent distributors, their reps, and their consumers all the time, just to make a buck."

Her email says it all!

By the way, you don't have go to the lengths that she did to distinguish between a real scientific journal and an advertising journal.

The National Library of Medicine keeps an online database of all scientific journals in the medical area (where clinical studies would be published) called PubMed. Just Google PubMed. You'll find it.

If the journal isn't listed there, it's probably an advertising journal.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know there isn't much data supporting the patches at this point, I think the best we can hope for is to have users do pre/post blood tests on IGF-1 levels since that's the best indicator of increased hGH. I think if someone is willing to do this we can hook up a 1 month log.

The real problem with bloodwork though is the percent increase in IGF-1 will depend on a lot of variables, like how old a person is and how active they are. I think that if it showed any appreciable increase in IGF-1 that would be enough evidence for me.

The other aspect to consider is the 30 day guarantee. You can try it yourself and if it doesn't do anything you can get a full refund.

Not to burst any bubbles, but no scientific journal study is going to be released for something that is "gray zone" in OTC hGH! Really though, do you need a scientific study on SuperDrol to know it's effective? Granted hGH takes more time to notice effects, but still not going to find studies on either subjects.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are wrong with those?

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

dieselken77

Awards
I certainly cannot attest to the validity of there being HGH in these patches, however we probably also never thought we'd be able to get as cheap and effective and safe a supplement as creatine that offers no ill side effects and has proven and documented scientific studies over and over. I know this is something totally different and remains to be proven for sure, but science advances all the time (hence the name science). All these guys are saying is give it a shot for free and see if it works. If it doesn't, screw it. Get your money back and go back to BCAA's and creatine, the proven staples!!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I certainly cannot attest to the validity of there being HGH in these patches, however we probably also never thought we'd be able to get as cheap and effective and safe a supplement as creatine that offers no ill side effects and has proven and documented scientific studies over and over. I know this is something totally different and remains to be proven for sure, but science advances all the time (hence the name science). All these guys are saying is give it a shot for free and see if it works. If it doesn't, screw it. Get your money back and go back to BCAA's and creatine, the proven staples!!
I believe the issue is not about scientific advances, but it's the evidence that an advancement has been made. In the current scenario no "proof" has been provided, and I think that is what's causing the legitimate concerns. I expect that it will continue to be a concern until some hard evidence proves the approach as either valid or invalid. However, I don't ascribe to the guilty until proven innocent notion, I just remain optimistically skeptical until proven one way or another. Honestly, I primarily care about whether this raises IGF-1 levels or not (and how much).