M1-D Black, profile released!

  1. M1-D Black, profile released!


    This should be hitting all retailers this month, we're hoping within 2 weeks. This is what i have now so i'll post it up, looks intriguing.

    THE SCIENCE BEHIND M1D BLACK

    M1D is a advanced version of our popular hormone products, it is a prohormone that may convert into testosterone at a very high rate. It is a very elegant product that needs some explaining!

    Prohormone 100mg **
    3beta-Hydroxyandrost-5-Ene-17-One - the prohormone

    Metabolism Complex 590mg **
    2-Phenyl-Di-Benzyl-Benzopyran-4-One a non-steroidal aromatase inhibitor shown in preliminary studies to be stronger than ATD and 6-OXO.

    Phellodendron - in one preliminary study, this ingredient works like Tamoxifen in the body to block estrogen.

    L-Carnitine L Tartrate - according to studies, carnitine may make testosterone more active at the receptor.

    Cissus quadrangularis - this extract may reduce cortisol and is anabolic.

    Luteolin - Sulfotransferase Inhibitor which is one of the main ways hormones are excreted (sulfated hormones are rapidly excreted) thus increasing the life of your hormones

    Piperine - Glucoronidase inhibitor which is another main way hormones are excreted (glucoronidated testosterone is rapidly excreted in the body for example) thus increasing the life of your hormones

    Stinging Nettle Extract - according to preliminary studies, may reduce SHBG and DHT, to make more testosterone available and may also reduce 5aReductase activity which is the enzyme that converts testosterone to DHT (5aReductase is another way to deactivate testosterone)


  2. Looks pretty solid! can I has some?

  3. Are there logs yet? Are you taking any loggers?
    •   
       


  4. Really I want to see some logs

  5. why use 3beta-Hydroxyandrost-5-Ene-17-One instead of the other form that companies are using such as AMS?

  6. Reformulated Tri-Fecta Kit to include M1-D black?

  7. I'm assuming since this is non-methylated wouldn't be so harsh on your liver?
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html

  8. Loggers: probably shortly, that's my next question to the boss.

    Trifecta replacement: This will replace the old M1-D which in my opinion was outdated. But i don't know if we will re-do the trifecta stack with this.

    DHEA: The boss has a reason for his use of straight DHEA. I have only received the profile, not the science and backing behind it. That's still a week off i'd say until we get an official write up. I've said before, if you can properly increase the T:E ratio, DHEA is not a terrible compound.

  9. M1D don't use straight DHEA ?? I taugh it was as teewk version, enchance like DHEA Ethanoate Ester

  10. In for more info!
    SEMPER FI!!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by biopole View Post
    why use 3beta-Hydroxyandrost-5-Ene-17-One instead of the other form that companies are using such as AMS?
    To my knowledge, AMS does not make any products with this particular ingredient, although they are similar.

    To simplify things and clear up any confusion, Methyl 1-D contains 5-DHEA often called 5-Androsterone as the prohormone ingredient. No, 5-DHEA is not the same as the DHEA that you may find in the anti-aging section of a supplement store.

    Looking forward to getting this on Nutraplanet...maybe we can get some logs going soon!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  12. The question is how bio-available is this? I am thinking you are lucky to get 5-8% since there is nothing in here to enhance that. If it works great, though I have found that any of the Androsterone derivatives have poor availability, hence why you need 600+ mgs.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  13. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    To my knowledge, AMS does not make any products with this particular ingredient, although they are similar.

    To simplify things and clear up any confusion, Methyl 1-D contains 5-DHEA often called 5-Androsterone as the prohormone ingredient. No, 5-DHEA is not the same as the DHEA that you may find in the anti-aging section of a supplement store.

    Looking forward to getting this on Nutraplanet...maybe we can get some logs going soon!
    Yes, definitely interested in the

    Name:  how-to-season-firewood-logs.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  132.3 KB

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    This should be hitting all retailers this month, we're hoping within 2 weeks. This is what i have now so i'll post it up, looks intriguing.

    THE SCIENCE BEHIND M1D BLACK

    M1D is a advanced version of our popular hormone products, it is a prohormone that may convert into testosterone at a very high rate. It is a very elegant product that needs some explaining!

    Prohormone 100mg **
    3beta-Hydroxyandrost-5-Ene-17-One - the prohormone

    Metabolism Complex 590mg **
    2-Phenyl-Di-Benzyl-Benzopyran-4-One – a non-steroidal aromatase inhibitor shown in preliminary studies to be stronger than ATD and 6-OXO.

    Phellodendron - in one preliminary study, this ingredient works like Tamoxifen in the body to block estrogen.

    L-Carnitine L Tartrate - according to studies, carnitine may make testosterone more active at the receptor.

    Cissus quadrangularis - this extract may reduce cortisol and is anabolic.

    Luteolin - Sulfotransferase Inhibitor which is one of the main ways hormones are excreted (sulfated hormones are rapidly excreted) thus increasing the life of your hormones

    Piperine - Glucoronidase inhibitor which is another main way hormones are excreted (glucoronidated testosterone is rapidly excreted in the body for example) thus increasing the life of your hormones

    Stinging Nettle Extract - according to preliminary studies, may reduce SHBG and DHT, to make more testosterone available and may also reduce 5aReductase activity which is the enzyme that converts testosterone to DHT (5aReductase is another way to deactivate testosterone)
    Either this stuff does or doesn't work. I don't want to spend my money on something that may work.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn View Post
    Either this stuff does or doesn't work. I don't want to spend my money on something that may work.
    You must be new to supplements. Things that DO work: steroids, creatine. Stuff that MAY work: everything else.

  16. Looks good, excited to start hearing some feedback

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    You must be new to supplements. Things that DO work: steroids, creatine. Stuff that MAY work: everything else.
    I'm not new, was an LG Rep too mind you, and Methyl 1-D was a very hit or miss supplement even though it contained a PH. The same goes for MMV3, you make a very general statement that is far from the truth and to the other poster who was skeptical, as he should be, you need to do a better job explaining why it works. You never answered my questions about absorption rate and bio-availability of the PH, when taken orally it tends to be much less than 10% so I question if that will really do much at all. Unless you take 6-8 caps per day or throw in naringen extract with it, most likely the amount of active, converted steroid this will create is going to be very low. People are wise to this now thanks to PP proving this so you will have to do some explaining to show this updated version is in fact going to work at the recommended dose. I like LG I just think many times the PH offerings were never adequately explained as to why they are so great, hence why I don't rep anymore.

    Take a look at the dose in AndroMass, extrapolate out a 75% bio-availability of the same steroid hormone you are using and now you will see where mine and everyone else's skepticism comes from. I am not going to do the math for you but I am sure it will be eye opening.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  18. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I'm not new, was an LG Rep too mind you, and Methyl 1-D was a very hit or miss supplement even though it contained a PH. The same goes for MMV3, you make a very general statement that is far from the truth and to the other poster who was skeptical, as he should be, you need to do a better job explaining why it works. You never answered my questions about absorption rate and bio-availability of the PH, when taken orally it tends to be much less than 10% so I question if that will really do much at all. Unless you take 6-8 caps per day or throw in naringen extract with it, most likely the amount of active, converted steroid this will create is going to be very low. People are wise to this now thanks to PP proving this so you will have to do some explaining to show this updated version is in fact going to work at the recommended dose. I like LG I just think many times the PH offerings were never adequately explained as to why they are so great, hence why I don't rep anymore.

    Take a look at the dose in AndroMass, extrapolate out a 75% bio-availability of the same steroid hormone you are using and now you will see where mine and everyone else's skepticism comes from. I am not going to do the math for you but I am sure it will be eye opening.
    This might be a few paragraphs so bear with me, i'd like to address all the points you've made.

    My statement was a joke, and unfortunately the internet does not transmit written humor that well. I work 2 jobs, go to school, study bio/chem on my own time, and rep 2 different forums; if i missed one of your questions i am sorry, i try to get to everything but as you can imagine i'm quite busy. Being a late LG rep i'm sure you can remember the hardships that fall upon LG reps, i won't go too much in to it if you like we can discuss this over PM. I don't need you to tell me how to do my job, if you like you can resume being a rep and do better. I go in to great detail when explaining many things, you can excuse me once in a while if i lighten the mood and toss a joke around before returning to the forums for an adequate answer.

    Do i know the absorption rate and bioavailability of M1-D? No. Can i ask the boss? Sure, i'd be happy to. Do i agree with the general principal of your statements regarding DHEA? Yes. Our claims are based on literature, not bloodwork or studies. Flame away, but that's what LG is selling. The boss is pretty busy at the moment releasing M1-D and FormX, but i have asked for the research on our new delivery system and why it is so much better at producing a greater bioavailability for our product. When i find out i will be posting the information. There should be skepticism on all new products like this, i don't take it personally, if you could see the messages i send to the boss regarding the things they publish it would be eye opening. I am a big critic of LG, but i think they are finally headed in the right direction again. Sure some of the published claims are completely outrageous and unfounded, but i do believe that these 2 new products will be solid.

  19. LG is a solid company and you are smart to be skeptical even as a rep, we both know why many of us left in a mass exodus but that is in the past. I harbor no resentment to the company and still use some of the products (I have two bottles of M1-D under my bathroom counter, when it gets used I don't know). As for the questions about absorption and bioavailability, companies like PP and a few others like Patrick Arnold's brand have educated the public to ask questions and be skeptical. It is part of the game and it is important for companies to back up their claims. I have no beef with you, if it sounded as such, it was not meant to be. You, like me, are very busy and do this for fun. I don't rep here on AM though I do elsewhere so I know all too well how you can't get to every question people ask right away. Thanks for passing on the word, many of us look forward to hear what the response is.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  20. I have always known LG to a solid company from the very beginning and I was there from day one. The questioning is healthy of course. We all get better, learn and grow as we are challenged to back up what we believe, claim, etc. LG has stood the test of time for a decade. Clearly they are doing something right.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    You must be new to supplements. Things that DO work: steroids, creatine. Stuff that MAY work: everything else.
    The fact that I challenge whether it actually works or not means i'm new to supplements? Way to insult potential future customers.

  22. this looks pretty solid.glad to see this coming out.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn View Post
    The fact that I challenge whether it actually works or not means i'm new to supplements? Way to insult potential future customers.
    The joke, you missed it.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    The joke, you missed it.
    I understood ya Rhadam...I......I get you.....GOSH!!

    Name:  NAPOLEON-DYNAMITE-150x150.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  6.8 KB

    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. When will new products be released
    By bigbeef in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-11-2010, 03:02 AM
  2. TheNinja's log of LG's new M1D Black - Back in M1D-Black!
    By TheNinja in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 08-24-2009, 07:32 PM
Log in
Log in