The NEW Alpha-T2 - Upgraded

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PES-AlphaT2-586x261px.jpg

ALPHA-T2
is a clean jitter free blend of three POWERFUL and pure ingredients that are combined at perfect doses. Whether you are trying to drop weight fast or in the middle of a lean recomp phase, ALPHA-T2 belongs in your supplement regimen!

PES didn’t jam as many ingredients at unknown doses into every capsule as we could. We didn’t stuff it full of caffeine to make you think that the more jitters and crash you have means the more weight you are losing. Our products are formulated off of science and the amount of each ingredient is the full and effective dose.

Get Educated on the Alpha-T2 Ingredients

Alpha-T2 is the first product that can effectively:
+ Target Fat Loss
+ Provide Full Body Fat Loss
+ Combine multiple fat loss pathways in the body for an even greater effect – synergy at its finest.
+ Give powerful fat loss without any caffeine crash and jitters

Alpha-T2 contains pure Rauwolscine HCl, also known as alpha-yohimbine. Before you say “Oh damn, it’s yohimbine”?, keep on reading. Rauwolscine is VERY different than regular yohimbine. Just because they have a similar name does not mean anything as to what it does inside of your body. This new extremely superior ingredient makes yohimbine look like garbage.

Regular yohimbine is well known for nasty jitters, crash, anxiety, etc. On top of that, it hardly does anything for fat loss. Rauwolscine does NOT have the same effects and is much more powerful at burning fat then regular yohimbine! It is an essential ingredient for anyone who wants to lose weight, and we give it to you in the pure form at a full an effective dose.

Rauwolscine is the key to TARGETING fat loss in the midsection. Rauwolscine is known as an Alpha-2 adrenoceptor antagonist (Alpha-2-adrenoceptor blocker). Normally, when this receptor is active (which it’s going to be, unless you’re taking Alpha-T2), it actually slows your body’s natural ability to burn fat! By blocking the alpha-2-adrenoceptor with Rauwolscine your body will now INCREASE fat burning and DECREASE fat storage. Those evil Alpha-2 adrenoceptors are abundant in certain areas of the body; including the abdomen, the love handles, the chest, lower back, buttocks, and neck. So by taking Alpha-T2, you are TARGETING FAT LOSS in these areas!

Now, when these receptors are blocked a pathway known as the beta-adrenergic pathway is what is actually causing the increase in fat burning. So remember, alpha-2 adrenoceptors are blocked, so fat storage mechanism is decreased, and now allows the beta-adrenergic pathways to burn more fat in the midsection.

The beta-adrenergic pathway is one of the strongest fat burning pathways in the body. It burns fat over the entire body, but since we have coupled Rauwolscine in this formula there will be an even greater focus on the midsection.

Instead of stuffing Alpha-T2 full of stimulants that give nasty jitters and crash in an attempt to indirectly activate beta-adrenergic pathway, PES took these biochemical pathways a step further. We figured hey, why not find something that DIRECTLY activates this pathway by using a beta-agonist (beta-adrenergic pathway activator)? That is exactly what we did.

PES is proud to be the first producers of a new innovative and effective compliant beta-agonist, Higenamine. This ingredient directly activates the beta-adrenergic pathway. Just like Rauwolscine, we use a PURE form of Higenamine, not an extracted form.

Higenamine is a popular compound in Eastern countries and has been noted for its beta-agonistic properties. We have found in our initial testing of Higenamine that when 20-40mg of Higenamine is taken via oral route by capsule, it acts very quick and its effects last for 60-90 minutes after dosing. This makes Higenamine very effective for dosing pre-exercise to increase your fat burning during your workout or cardio, perfect for the twice per day dosing of Alpha-T2, wont keep you awake all night, and is perfect for the Alpha-T2 formula.

The 3,3′-diiodo-l-thyronine in Alpha-T2 is a fast acting metabolism booster and thermogenic. By increasing your metabolism you can shift your body toBREAK DOWN MORE FAT for energy as its primary source. 3,3′-T2 is a naturally occurring iodo-thryonine that will kick your metabolism into gear! It is the closest compliant ingredient to T3. This ingredient is the perfect cherry on top on our formula. Like our other ingredients, we use a pure form of 3,3’-T2.

There you have it. Three perfectly dosed, perfectly combined, extremely synergistic PURE ingredients designed to make you BURN FAT! There is no other product out there like Alpha-T2. No weak extracts here…PURE powerful ingredients at the EFFECTIVE doses. Not hidden in a prop blend. Not loaded with caffeine.

Users love Alpha-T2 because of its clean and effective fat burning capabilities, powerful thermogenic effects, and strong boost in metabolism. Another great benefit to this product not containing caffeine is you can stack Alpha-T2 with caffeinated products like your favorite stimulant supplements to wake you up in the morning, or your stimulant loaded preworkouts. So if you are a true caffeine junkie, yes, you can use caffeinated products with Alpha-T2 if you want.

References:

Berlan M, Galitzky J, Riviere D, et al. Plasma catecholamine levels and lipid mobilization induced by yohimbine in obese and non-obese women. Int J Obes. 1991 May;15(5):305-315

Galitzky J, Taouis M, Berlan M, et al. Alpha 2-antagonist compounds and lipid mobilization: evidence for a lipid mobilizing effect of oral yohimbine in healthy male volunteers. Eur J Clin Invest. 1988 Dec;18(6):587-594

Flechtner-Mors M, Jenkinson CP, Alt A, et al. In vivo alpha(1)-adrenergic lipolytic activity in subcutaneous adipose tissue of obese subjects. J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 2002 Apr;301(1):229-233

Sax L. Yohimbine does not affect fat distribution in men. Int J Obes. 1991 Sep;15(9):561-565

Kucio C, Jonderko K, Piskorska D. Does yohimbine act as a slimming drug? Isr J Med Sci. 1991 Oct;27(10):550-556

Berlin I, Stalla-Bourdillon A, Thuillier Y, et al. Lack of efficacy of yohimbine in the treatment of obesity. J Pharmacol. 1986 Jul-Sep;17(3):343-347

Zahorska-Markiewicz B, Kucio C, et al. Adrenergic control of lipolysis and metabolic responses in obesity. Horm Metab Res. 1986 Oct;18(10):693-697

Perry BD, U’Prichard DC. [3H]rauwolscine (alpha-yohimbine): a specific antagonist radioligand for brain alpha 2-adrenergic receptors. Eur J Pharmacol. 1981 Dec 17;76(4):461-464

Berlan M, Le Verge R, Galitzky J, et al. Alpha 2-adrenoceptor antagonist potencies of two hydroxylated metabolites of yohimbine. Br J Pharmacol. 1993 Apr;108(4):927-932

Calorigenic effect of diiodothyronines in the rat, Antonia Lanni, Maria Moreno, Assunta Lombardi and Fernando Goglia. Dipartimento di Fisiologia Generale ed Ambientale, Universita degli Studi di Napoli. Journal of Phy8iology (1996), 494.3, pp.831-837

Metabolic effects of thyroid hormone derivatives. Moreno M, de Lange P, Lombardi A, Silvestri E, Lanni A, Goglia F. Dipartimento di Scienze Biologiche ed Ambientali, Università degli Studi del Sannio, Via Port’Arsa, Benevento, Italy. Thyroid. 2008 Feb;18(2):239-53.

Chang KC, Lim JK and Park CW (1986) Synthesis of higenamine and its cardiovascular effects in rabbit: Evidence for b-adrenoceptor agonist. Kor J Pharmacol 22:96 –104

A study on the mechanism of the yang-tonic effect of higenamine. Xiang Rong. Yi Ningyu. Xia Zongqin. PHARMACOLOGY AND CLINICS OF CHINESE MATERIA MEDICA. 1994-06

The Chinese Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 2007-04. Tolerability of higenamine hydrochloride in healthy volunteers. Yan-rong, Fang, Ri-yi,Yan, OUYANG, Meng, Hong-li.

Eur J Nucl Med. 1983;8(6):233-6. Measurement of effects of the Chinese herbal medicine higenamine on left ventricular function using a cardiac probe. Liu XJ, Wagner HN Jr, Tao S.
Planta Med 2009; 75(13): 1393-1399. β2-Adrenoceptor-Mediated Tracheal Relaxation Induced by Higenamine from Nandina domestica Thunberg Muneo Tsukiyama, Takuro Ueki, Yoichi Yasuda, Hiroko Kikuchi, Tatsuhiro Akaishi, Hidenobu Okumura, Kazuho Abe.

CHINESE PHARMACOLOGICAL BULLETIN 1995-02. The pharmacologic action of higenamine on beta-adrenergic receptors in heart of mice. XIANG Rong; XU Jiang-Tao; YI Nin-Yu; XIA Zhong-Qin

Acta Pharmacol Sin 2008 Oct; 29 (10): 1187–1194. Identification of higenamine in Radix Aconiti Lateralis Preparata as a beta2-adrenergic receptor agonist. Gang BAI, Yang YANG, Qian SHI, Ze LIU, Qi ZHANG, Yuan-yuan ZHU

Acta Pharmaceutica Sinica. 1982-09. EFFECTS OF dl-DEMETHYL COCLAURINE ON β-ADRENERGIC RECEPTORS AND ADENYLATE CYCLASE IN TURKEY ERYTHROCYTE MEMBRANE. FENG Yi-pu, JIA Hong-jun, ZHANG Li-ying and ZENG Gui-yun

An Experimental Study on Adrenergic Effect of Higenamine in Rabbit Cardiovascular System. Nam Su Kim,Chang Yee Hong,Chan Woong Pak,Jung Kyoo Lim. Korean Circ J 1986;16:1-18

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man... You guys keep stealing my money haahah. Looks to be interesting!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IF.... IF... the science is correct and you can target fat loss, i will be impressed. For the most part localized fat loss is not possible. Needless to say i'm quite interested in seeing some feedback on this.

Do we have a price point on this?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IF.... IF... the science is correct and you can target fat loss, i will be impressed. For the most part localized fat loss is not possible. Needless to say i'm quite interested in seeing some feedback on this.

Do we have a price point on this?
I believe it's the same price. On Nutra it is.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
after just a little research i think higenamine is going to be a great addition to a-t2. i know i want to try it!!!!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid price point then, looks like something i'll give a whirl. Not trying to knock PES or anything, you guys haven't dissapointed me with any of your products i've tried.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid price point then, looks like something i'll give a whirl. Not trying to knock PES or anything, you guys haven't dissapointed me with any of your products i've tried.
Thanks man...we strive to keep everyone satisfied

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
AT-2 was nice last time I used it, I look forward to trying the new version :)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i need to try this one.

Thunder1

Awards
AT-2 worked great before. I can't wait to try the new formula.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ahhhh, so the MS was swapped out for the Higenamine....very nice! What kind of stim effect does this exhibit compared to MS or even E ? I'm guessing much lower than either....

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahhhh, so the MS was swapped out for the Higenamine....very nice! What kind of stim effect does this exhibit compared to MS or even E ? I'm guessing much lower than either....[/QUOTE

We aren't really concerned with the stim effects...since being stimmed out is what makes you burn fat. Higenamine offers stronger thermogenic and fat loss effects than MS, with an even cleaner feeling.

Check out the feedback on Beta Stim...that was when people were using just Higenamine

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ahhhh, so the MS was swapped out for the Higenamine....very nice! What kind of stim effect does this exhibit compared to MS or even E ? I'm guessing much lower than either....
We aren't really concerned with the stim effects...since being stimmed out is what makes you burn fat. Higenamine offers stronger thermogenic and fat loss effects than MS, with an even cleaner feeling.

Check out the feedback on Beta Stim...that was when people were using just Higenamine
Ahhh, thought that 'might' be the beta stim...looking forward to trying it out...hopefully cleaner than 1,3 dim as well...as found in OEP...that combined with AlphaY, I could only ever dose at 1 cap b/c of the way alphaY+stims make me feel....handling AT2 way better right now, just on 1 cap so far, ramping up...

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really looking forward to trying this out. I really loved BetaStim, so when these are combined....watch out

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahhh, thought that 'might' be the beta stim...looking forward to trying it out...hopefully cleaner than 1,3 dim as well...as found in OEP...that combined with AlphaY, I could only ever dose at 1 cap b/c of the way alphaY+stims make me feel....handling AT2 way better right now, just on 1 cap so far, ramping up...
Perfect. Instead of going with an indirect route of beta-agonistic release...Higenamne is a beta-agonist itself...and a very clean one at that

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Perfect. Problem with 1,3-DMAA is it depends in the release of beta-agonists like norepinephrine which have a lot of activity on the heart. Instead of going with an indirect route...Higenamne is a beta-agonist itself...and a very clean one at that
a study i read shows higenamine to lower bp, a bonus indded when stacking with stims!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In for more feedback!

more to come......i plan on taking 2 in the morning before pulling weeds in my garden-supposed to hit 90%, so i plan to do a lot of sweating, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Let us know how it goes...i know you have had extensive use with old AT2

ok, the stim effect is improved over original a-t2, but i think most will still find it to be on the mild side.....the improvement comes with the thermo effect. i didn't think anything could make me sweat more than the original-but this version does!!! i can say this emphatically since i have used the original many times, this version will make you sweat like ophrah in a sauna!!!!!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok, the stim effect is improved over original a-t2, but i think most will still find it to be on the mild side.....the improvement comes with the thermo effect. i didn't think anything could make me sweat more than the original-but this version does!!! i can say this emphatically since i have used the original many times, this version will make you sweat like ophrah in a sauna!!!!!
Exactly what everyone on our team thought

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Exactly what everyone on our team thought
too bad we aren't in charge of the budget, lol. they can't seem to agree on anything.

nice job, natty!!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I took 2 caps today prior to the 30 minute cardio session and holy crap, i was sweating a crap ton!! Definitely well done with the new version, i loved the old version, but this one is just that much better!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I took 2 caps today prior to the 30 minute cardio session and holy crap, i was sweating a crap ton!! Definitely well done with the new version, i loved the old version, but this one is just that much better!

sweating like oprah in a sauna, lol.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I got a bottle on the way.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just took 1 of the new version, and played some basketball with my daughter. Are you friggin kidding me? Needed a new shirt....no joke

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Received my bottles today, I can't wait to test this stuff out!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just took 1 of the new version, and played some basketball with my daughter. Are you friggin kidding me? Needed a new shirt....no joke
I shot the basketball for the first time in a long time yesterday...it seems I may have lost my shot :(

I still had a mean layup though

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I shot the basketball for the first time in a long time yesterday...it seems I may have lost my shot :(

I still had a mean layup though

lol-what happened to the dunk?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I shot the basketball for the first time in a long time yesterday...it seems I may have lost my shot :(I still had a mean layup though
I realize I never had a shot. My daughter was quick to remind me. Also learned not to put together a hoop that isndesigned for 2 adults to put together, and to do it in90+ heat. Add in the new at2 and I was drenched

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol-what happened to the dunk?
They took away the 8 foot rim :(

I realize I never had a shot. My daughter was quick to remind me. Also learned not to put together a hoop that isndesigned for 2 adults to put together, and to do it in90+ heat. Add in the new at2 and I was drenched
I'm sure she appreciates it! Nothing better than being a kid and your only worry is what you were going to do for fun all summer

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i've always been afraid to try a thyroidal. :(
Why is that? 3,3 t2 used in alpha-t2 doesn't negatively effect your TSH levels, so there shouldn't be any worry about suppression. If you were taking something like cytomel there would obviously be TSH suppression, but your levels bounce back upon cessation.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Why is that? 3,3 t2 used in alpha-t2 doesn't negatively effect your TSH levels, so there shouldn't be any worry about suppression. If you were taking something like cytomel there would obviously be TSH suppression, but your levels bounce back upon cessation.
for lack of better words, the thyroid controls a lot of sh!t. lol. i worry about using anything that effects it. so many times, i've been close to purchasing alpha-t2 and/or DS LX. always, decide against it at the last minute.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i've always been afraid to try a thyroidal. :(
try it-you will like it!!! lots of fans of at2, and the new at2 is even better, imo.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
for lack of better words, the thyroid controls a lot of sh!t. lol. i worry about using anything that effects it. so many times, i've been close to purchasing alpha-t2 and/or DS LX. always, decide against it at the last minute.
This is a reasonable concern but the dosage ever at 4 caps per day is not going to cause any ill effects to the thyroid. If you were taking large doses of 3,5 then that would be a legitimit concern as it can be suppressive.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
try it-you will like it!!! lots of fans of at2, and the new at2 is even better, imo.
I have to agree, BigT. I took 2 caps of the new Alpha last night as a preworkout and I was sweating up a storm. I can't wait to use it precardio.WOW is the only word that comes to mind when describing the thermo effect.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to agree, BigT. I took 2 caps of the new Alpha last night as a preworkout and I was sweating up a storm. I can't wait to use it precardio.WOW is the only word that comes to mind when describing the thermo effect.
I like what I am hearing from this... AT-2 and a pre-workout makes for some amazing workouts in my past experiences with it. Talk about being on fire in the gym!