The NEW Alpha-T2 - Upgraded - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

The NEW Alpha-T2 - Upgraded

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. uforce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  244 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    257
    Rep Power
    49824

    Reputation

    i've always been afraid to try a thyroidal.

  2. kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,146
    Rep Power
    291866

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by uforce View Post
    i've always been afraid to try a thyroidal.
    Why is that? 3,3 t2 used in alpha-t2 doesn't negatively effect your TSH levels, so there shouldn't be any worry about suppression. If you were taking something like cytomel there would obviously be TSH suppression, but your levels bounce back upon cessation.
  3. uforce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  244 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    257
    Rep Power
    49824

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Why is that? 3,3 t2 used in alpha-t2 doesn't negatively effect your TSH levels, so there shouldn't be any worry about suppression. If you were taking something like cytomel there would obviously be TSH suppression, but your levels bounce back upon cessation.
    for lack of better words, the thyroid controls a lot of sh!t. lol. i worry about using anything that effects it. so many times, i've been close to purchasing alpha-t2 and/or DS LX. always, decide against it at the last minute.
    •   
       

  4. thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,761
    Rep Power
    10751402

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by uforce View Post
    i've always been afraid to try a thyroidal.
    try it-you will like it!!! lots of fans of at2, and the new at2 is even better, imo.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  5. oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    177787

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by uforce View Post
    for lack of better words, the thyroid controls a lot of sh!t. lol. i worry about using anything that effects it. so many times, i've been close to purchasing alpha-t2 and/or DS LX. always, decide against it at the last minute.
    This is a reasonable concern but the dosage ever at 4 caps per day is not going to cause any ill effects to the thyroid. If you were taking large doses of 3,5 then that would be a legitimit concern as it can be suppressive.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  6. uforce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  244 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    257
    Rep Power
    49824

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    try it-you will like it!!! lots of fans of at2, and the new at2 is even better, imo.
    lol..............i just may. but, if i do, you guys can't tell the wifey.
  7. thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,761
    Rep Power
    10751402

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by uforce View Post
    lol..............i just may. but, if i do, you guys can't tell the wifey.


    tell what?
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  8. southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387263

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    try it-you will like it!!! lots of fans of at2, and the new at2 is even better, imo.
    I have to agree, BigT. I took 2 caps of the new Alpha last night as a preworkout and I was sweating up a storm. I can't wait to use it precardio.WOW is the only word that comes to mind when describing the thermo effect.
  9. oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    177787

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    I have to agree, BigT. I took 2 caps of the new Alpha last night as a preworkout and I was sweating up a storm. I can't wait to use it precardio.WOW is the only word that comes to mind when describing the thermo effect.
    I like what I am hearing from this... AT-2 and a pre-workout makes for some amazing workouts in my past experiences with it. Talk about being on fire in the gym!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  10. nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Rep Power
    3183268

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I like what I am hearing from this... AT-2 and a pre-workout makes for some amazing workouts in my past experiences with it. Talk about being on fire in the gym!
    Wish more people would try this out...it is a great feeling
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  11. oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    177787

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Wish more people would try this out...it is a great feeling
    I used it with AS-GT last year during my cut, let me say I cut up very nicely and the focus I got from the AT-2 added in was second to none against any other product. PLus, with the methyl-synephrine in the old version, it made a pre-workout with geranium oil in it almost crash free which is awesome.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  12. thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,761
    Rep Power
    10751402

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I like what I am hearing from this... AT-2 and a pre-workout makes for some amazing workouts in my past experiences with it. Talk about being on fire in the gym!

    you are gonna like the new version better.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  13. 3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,969
    Rep Power
    1141120

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Took two caps prior to a PT session today that involved basketball and geezus all mighty. My shirt was SOAKED by the time i was done. Felt good though, i didnt feel overly dehydrated and didnt feel like crap like i usualy do on 1,3. The only thing i noted was i was extremely red in my face, and limbs, but like i said i didnt feel bad. Im seriously impressed with the product thus far.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  14. oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    177787

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you are gonna like the new version better.
    Really, I will be picking it up with one of my next orders then to see what this new ingredient is all about.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  15. thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,761
    Rep Power
    10751402

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Really, I will be picking it up with one of my next orders then to see what this new ingredient is all about.

    it's all about the wholesome goodness!!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  16. oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    177787

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    it's all about the wholesome goodness!!!!!
    I expect nothing less if you are endorsing it Tom!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  17. thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,761
    Rep Power
    10751402

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I expect nothing less if you are endorsing it Tom!

    thank you-and yes i am endorsing it.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  18. nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Rep Power
    3183268

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Really, I will be picking it up with one of my next orders then to see what this new ingredient is all about.
    Keep me updated fo sho
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  19. BaDgErFaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    426
    Rep Power
    794

    Reputation

    I might have to give this a try, been thinking about it for a while and after this comment...

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I used it with AS-GT last year during my cut, let me say I cut up very nicely and the focus I got from the AT-2 added in was second to none against any other product. PLus, with the methyl-synephrine in the old version, it made a pre-workout with geranium oil in it almost crash free which is awesome.
    ...would love to experience the focus. Im all for anything that helps get my mind into my lifts. Of course the main reason id take it would be to lean out a bit.
  20. nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Rep Power
    3183268

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Give it a shot and let us know...would love some first time user of AT2 feedback on it
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  21. fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,402
    Rep Power
    823104

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Any sales on this anywhere?
  22. nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Rep Power
    3183268

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Not to my knowledge
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  23. fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,402
    Rep Power
    823104

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Not to my knowledge
    ill keep my eye out
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  24. thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,761
    Rep Power
    10751402

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    ..would love some first time user of AT2 feedback on it
    guess that counts me out then, lol.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  25. fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,402
    Rep Power
    823104

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    if i get it ill provide feedback
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  26. RJW719's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    380
    Rep Power
    6257

    Reputation

    Looking forward to hearing some feedback from this one
  27. uforce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  244 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    257
    Rep Power
    49824

    Reputation

    i think i'm going to purchase some, when i place my next order. this may have already been asked..........but how does this compare to OEP??
  28. nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Rep Power
    3183268

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    In my opinion, more thermogenic and clean than OEP. All three ingredients have thermogenic properties. It is cleaner since it does not have caffeine...no crash or heavy caffeine feeling.

    AT2 is essentially the only hardcore product out there that feels like it isnt loaded with stims.

    If you do love stims, the AT2 + OEP is the top selling fat burning stack due to its effectiveness
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  29. uforce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  244 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    257
    Rep Power
    49824

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    In my opinion, more thermogenic and clean than OEP. All three ingredients have thermogenic properties. It is cleaner since it does not have caffeine...no crash or heavy caffeine feeling.

    AT2 is essentially the only hardcore product out there that feels like it isnt loaded with stims.

    If you do love stims, the AT2 + OEP is the top selling fat burning stack due to its effectiveness
    i've used oep, and that's some potent ish. i would think AT2 and OEP would be waaaaaaaaaaayyy too thermogenic.
  30. nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Rep Power
    3183268

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I certainly would not recommend the stack to anyone who has not had extensive fat burner and stimulant usage
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  31. uforce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  244 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    257
    Rep Power
    49824

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I certainly would not recommend the stack to anyone who has not had extensive fat burner and stimulant usage
    i posted in another thread before seeing this response. but i agree. definitely a no no for the stimmed fat burner noob.
  32. djbombsquad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,857
    Rep Power
    353390

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    How does this compare to shift? My gf is about to get on shift and OEP but alpha t2 looks like a better version of shift?
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
  33. CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,254
    Rep Power
    719846

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I haven't used the new upgraded Alpha T2, but love the old stuff in combo with OEP. 2 OEP and 1 AT2 in the am and 1/1 in the afternoon is money.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  34. nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Rep Power
    3183268

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    How does this compare to shift? My gf is about to get on shift and OEP but alpha t2 looks like a better version of shift?
    SHIFT is just the T2 in Alpha-T2

    Girls love Shift because most girls hate the stim feeling.

    Shift can be taken solo, or added to any stim burner that does not have T2 in it already
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  35. sarguy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    273
    Rep Power
    13043

    Reputation

    Will be ordering some this coming week! Any fundamental change on what people are reporting with the AT2+Erase stack?
    Sarguy's SNS TTA-500 and ALCAR-500 Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/177468-sarguys-sns-tta.html#post2908317
  36. nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Rep Power
    3183268

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    It will be even better than before
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  37. divemaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    53

    Reputation

    Hi guys ... I used 2 bottle of the "old" AlphaT2 (+Erase, best supp EVER so far!!) with very good result and no side effects at all!!Now I'm trying the new version, I wanna share with you my experience so far ...

    Last week I started again with the "new" version (+Erase) ... unfortunately, things are not going so well: after a couple of day of "test" (1 cps breakfast, then 1+1 for 2 days), saturday I started the 3 cps protocol (2 pre/breakfast+1 afternoon) as I did before ... some headaches but nothing more ... today: 2h postwo I started to feel drowsy ... I went to bed ... then my head started to spin ... I drunk a lot of water and it went away ... then while I was driving it happened again, thanks god I was really close to home ... I had some potassium, ate a sweet potato, a banana, an orange juice, some taurine and finally I started to feel better ... but that "feeling" didn't disappear yet, I still feel "not good" now ... I red something on this thread about, and I think it was hypoglycemia!!!

    Tomorrow I won't take it ... then if I'll feel ok, on wednesday I'll start again but no anymore 2cps together ...

    NOTE:
    After the morning cap I use to have an Espresso (I'm Italian) and nothing else ... no other caffeine during the day...

    I don't know if caffeine works different with this new version ... but I think so because with the OLD version I was used to have 4-5 caps of coffee+200mg cps caffeine+2 scoop of Cellucor C4 (200mg caffeine) and I had NO PROBLEMS at all ...

    P.S. I'm sorry if there are some mistakes, English is not my native language ...
  38. nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Rep Power
    3183268

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Very weird...keep us updated

    It sounds like some anxiety may be setting in to make the matter worse
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  39. kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,146
    Rep Power
    291866

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    Hi guys ... I used 2 bottle of the "old" AlphaT2 (+Erase, best supp EVER so far!!) with very good result and no side effects at all!!Now I'm trying the new version, I wanna share with you my experience so far ...

    Last week I started again with the "new" version (+Erase) ... unfortunately, things are not going so well: after a couple of day of "test" (1 cps breakfast, then 1+1 for 2 days), saturday I started the 3 cps protocol (2 pre/breakfast+1 afternoon) as I did before ... some headaches but nothing more ... today: 2h postwo I started to feel drowsy ... I went to bed ... then my head started to spin ... I drunk a lot of water and it went away ... then while I was driving it happened again, thanks god I was really close to home ... I had some potassium, ate a sweet potato, a banana, an orange juice, some taurine and finally I started to feel better ... but that "feeling" didn't disappear yet, I still feel "not good" now ... I red something on this thread about, and I think it was hypoglycemia!!!

    Tomorrow I won't take it ... then if I'll feel ok, on wednesday I'll start again but no anymore 2cps together ...

    NOTE:
    After the morning cap I use to have an Espresso (I'm Italian) and nothing else ... no other caffeine during the day...

    I don't know if caffeine works different with this new version ... but I think so because with the OLD version I was used to have 4-5 caps of coffee+200mg cps caffeine+2 scoop of Cellucor C4 (200mg caffeine) and I had NO PROBLEMS at all ...

    P.S. I'm sorry if there are some mistakes, English is not my native language ...
    I'm not exactly sure what would be causing these effects. Have you recently dropped calorie intake by a significant amount? Perhaps stay at the 1AM/1PM dose for a few days longer before bumping up to increase tolerance.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  40. divemaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    53

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Very weird...keep us updated

    It sounds like some anxiety may be setting in to make the matter worse
    yeah I know it was very weird ... and I really felt very bad ... today I didn't take it yet, I feel ok ...

    Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    I'm not exactly sure what would be causing these effects. Have you recently dropped calorie intake by a significant amount? Perhaps stay at the 1AM/1PM dose for a few days longer before bumping up to increase tolerance.
    No the calorie intake is exactly the same of the previos weeks ... even better, on sunday I did a lean carbs load (just from oat&sweet potatoes) ... I'll stop for today, just to "reset" my mind and relax ... I'll start again with 1+1 tomorrow and I'll update you guys!!

    Thanks
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Alpha-T2 has been UPGRADED!
    By kevinhy in forum PES
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-30-2011, 08:07 PM
  2. Site Upgraded
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 07-01-2011, 09:01 AM
  3. MST calls on 3 - Log the re-flavored/upgraded SOMNIDREN GH
    By CTDeuce in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 02-10-2010, 11:01 AM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-03-2009, 10:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in