X-Factor Advanced and Test Factor making their triumphant return!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,135
    Answers
    1

    Thumbs up X-Factor Advanced and Test Factor making their triumphant return!


    Well we have certainly kept you guys waiting long enough, and the time is finally rapidly approaching. Both XFA and Test Factor should be ready to ship to all of our retailers and distributors by Monday, July 11th.

    We really look forward to getting word out on Test Factor as it has been gone for a while, we may just have to get some promos going so that you all can see that William Llewellyn and Shawn Well's creation will top your current favorite test booster!

    As for X-Factor Advanced, the word is certainly already out and we look forward to pleasing the ever growing crowd of ArA addicts that need their latest 50 day fix

  2. Registered User
    alvin1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    537
    Answers
    0


    In for logging opportunity !!!
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,324
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    In for logging opportunity !!!
    2nd that
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,499
    Answers
    1


    50 day fix becomes a 70 day fix...jus sayin
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  5. Registered User
    malleus25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    670
    Answers
    0


    Loggin is needed
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!"-me





  6. Registered User
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,499
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by malleus25 View Post
    Loggin is needed
    I'm thinkin the resurrection of the BOGO special at least! Gotta plan my next ArA run! I've only got like 6 weeks left on my current one!
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  7. Registered User
    bashman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,214
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    I'm thinkin the resurrection of the BOGO special at least! Gotta plan my next ArA run! I've only got like 6 weeks left on my current one!
    x2, I missed out the 1st time.
  8. Registered User
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Answers
    0


    Looking forward to xfa. Been wanting to try it out for awhile now.
  9. Registered User
    Outside Backer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,629
    Answers
    0


    cannot fawkin wait
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  10. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    WhatsaRoid?'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,428
    Answers
    0


    What ingredients are in test factor?
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  11. Registered User
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,499
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    What ingredients are in test factor?
    BAM!

    Molecular Nutrition Test Factor
    Suppelement Facts

    Serving Size:
    2 Capsules
    Servings Per Container: 60

    Amount Per Serving:

    Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 1000 IU (250% DV)
    Zinc Orotate 50 mg (8 mg elemental zinc) (50% DV)

    RC Pensis (Ruta Chalepensis extract) 500mg
    SHBG Uncoupling Agent (Urtica Dioica extract) 350mg

    ActeoFIT Selective Estrogen-Receptor Modulating Matrix 250mg:
    Rhemannia Root Extract (Rhemannia glutinosa)
    Cistanche Tubuolsa Extract (Cistanche deserticola) (extracted for active glycosides, including acteoside)

    Tongkat Ali-Source (Eurycoma Longfolia Extract 100:1) 50mg
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  12. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,135
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    BAM!

    Molecular Nutrition Test Factor
    Suppelement Facts

    Serving Size:
    2 Capsules
    Servings Per Container: 60

    Amount Per Serving:

    Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 1000 IU (250% DV)
    Zinc Orotate 50 mg (8 mg elemental zinc) (50% DV)

    RC Pensis (Ruta Chalepensis extract) 500mg
    SHBG Uncoupling Agent (Urtica Dioica extract) 350mg

    ActeoFIT Selective Estrogen-Receptor Modulating Matrix 250mg:
    Rhemannia Root Extract (Rhemannia glutinosa)
    Cistanche Tubuolsa Extract (Cistanche deserticola) (extracted for active glycosides, including acteoside)

    Tongkat Ali-Source (Eurycoma Longfolia Extract 100:1) 50mg
    Such an excellent formula, any time you see Shawn Wells and William Llewellyn collaborate you know it will mean big things!
  13. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,135
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    I'm thinkin the resurrection of the BOGO special at least! Gotta plan my next ArA run! I've only got like 6 weeks left on my current one!
    In regards to our future promos, we will likely do BOGO rather than giving away two entirely free bottles. I will get a time line on logging opps soon, for now we gotta focus on getting the new batch ready and selling it though!

    So just a heads up, the logging opps probably will not open up for a little while as we already have done around 50 sponsored logs throughout the 8 forums we have covered in the past year.
  14. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,135
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    50 day fix becomes a 70 day fix...jus sayin
    Hahaha, it looks like its time to check yourself into ArA Anonymous.

    Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    cannot fawkin wait
    Thanks for your support brother!
  15. Registered User
    alvin1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    537
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    In regards to our future promos, we will likely do BOGO rather than giving away two entirely free bottles. I will get a time line on logging opps soon, for now we gotta focus on getting the new batch ready and selling it though!

    So just a heads up, the logging opps probably will not open up for a little while as we already have done around 50 sponsored logs throughout the 8 forums we have covered in the past year.
    Still BOGO deal is still really appealing !!!
  16. Registered User
    MM11's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,818
    Answers
    0


    I'd love a bogo deal on x factor! It just works!
  17. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,135
    Answers
    1


    Hopefully I can make your BOGO wish come true, I'm guessing if I do get the go ahead it will be something like a week long offer only, BOGO but you must log your experience in exchange for that second bottle. (Just like last time around, but with a pre set time limit for the offer so that we dont give too many bottles out).
  18. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    WhatsaRoid?'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,428
    Answers
    0


    Nice I'll buy one I've never tried x factor yet. :/
  19. Registered User
    SuppJunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    970
    Answers
    0


    I have not used XFactor in a long time and have been thinking about running it again. Funds are a little low right now, however, If you do a buy one get one I would def be in. Hope this happans..SJ
  20. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,135
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Nice I'll buy one I've never tried x factor yet. :/
    I look forward to enjoying how you like it, it is one of those supplements where users become loyal customers quickly and it never ends up being just one bottle

    Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    I have not used XFactor in a long time and have been thinking about running it again. Funds are a little low right now, however, If you do a buy one get one I would def be in. Hope this happans..SJ
    While the timeframe is far from certain, that BOGO promo will happen again. Mark my words!

    Happy 4th of July gentlemen.
  21. Registered User
    N.Woods Giant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    313
    Answers
    0


    Cant wait to try the XFactor! Ive never used an ArA product before but am wanting to change that!
  22. Registered User
    AnabolicFrenz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    121
    Answers
    0


    I was skeptical of X-Factor in the past but I ended up grabbing a bottle that was on clearance at my local vit shop and I loved it. Im def going to be trying a high dose run of it in the near future.
  23. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,135
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicFrenz View Post
    I was skeptical of X-Factor in the past but I ended up grabbing a bottle that was on clearance at my local vit shop and I loved it. Im def going to be trying a high dose run of it in the near future.
    Great feedback, and Im glad to hear it. It seems a lot of people start out as skeptics before being true believers after giving it a shot.
  24. Registered User
    fitcopforlife's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    278
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by N.Woods Giant View Post
    Cant wait to try the XFactor! Ive never used an ArA product before but am wanting to change that!
    Awesome man, Not long now and that problem will be solved.
  25. Registered User
    alvin1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    537
    Answers
    0


    Never ran X-factor , but did ran the Gaspari Holodrol liqui gel ( Canadien version ) and Mass cap XP by IDS, Nutrex Hemorage Black and MHP Dark Rage; best recomp and pump I had ever add from a natty.....still wondering why I baught so many supplement but never baught X-factor, I probably got caught in hype from other supplement. Next order X-factor advance baby !!! Maybe Bogo who know ?
  26. Registered User
    rulk22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,232
    Answers
    0


    I want that bogo, id definatly consider running a log. I keep waiting and waiting to try this, gotta pull the trigger soon.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  27. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,135
    Answers
    1


    It is great to see so much enthusiasm over here at AM, we love this community. I will let you guys know once the products are in next week when BOGOs will be, I would imagine we will begin selling off some stock before we could responsibly give anything away just yet. X-Factor isnt cheap to produce, but the legion of loyal followers from us continuing to produce it is more than worth it!
  28. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,135
    Answers
    1


    Test Factor is shipping to retailers tomorrow and XFA end of this week or next Monday!
  29. Registered User
    Knotch's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    133
    Answers
    0


    Looking to run XFA in a few months when my carnitines run out.
  30. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,135
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by Knotch View Post
    Looking to run XFA in a few months when my carnitines run out.
    Carnitine stacks very well with arachidonic acid, no need to wait until you have none left.
  31. Registered User
    Knotch's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    133
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Carnitine stacks very well with arachidonic acid, no need to wait until you have none left.
    If I had the money I would. Unemployed at the moment and that runs out soon.
  32. Registered User
    RJW719's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    379
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Test Factor is shipping to retailers tomorrow and XFA end of this week or next Monday!
    Cant wait to see XFA in my cart ready for checkout!
  33. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,135
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by RJW719 View Post
    Cant wait to see XFA in my cart ready for checkout!
    It will be a great day, the wait is so close to over!
  34. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,135
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by Knotch View Post
    If I had the money I would. Unemployed at the moment and that runs out soon.
    Sorry to hear it, but Im glad you have your priorities strait and view supps as a luxury, food, house, car, etc take precedent especially if you have a family. I wish you all the best in your job hunt and do not get discouraged, it is a tough economy but your persistence in your search will pay off.
  35. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    WhatsaRoid?'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,428
    Answers
    0


    Very very true unemployment is the most depressing thing I ever had to deal with. Now back on track, I want to run two bottles but I have a question, what are the things that are not good to take with XFA?
  36. Registered User
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,499
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Very very true unemployment is the most depressing thing I ever had to deal with. Now back on track, I want to run two bottles but I have a question, what are the things that are not good to take with XFA?
    I'd recommend checking this thread out (sorry AM, but it is a bb thread)...has some most useful info regarding XFA/ArA...and what to restict...and take with it to compliment it...

    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=119490141
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  37. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,135
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    I'd recommend checking this thread out (sorry AM, but it is a bb thread)...has some most useful info regarding XFA/ArA...and what to restict...and take with it to compliment it...

    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=119490141
    Good thread, that will certainly cover all of his Qs. Basically avoiding excessive amounts of omega 3s, joint supps and NSAIDs is all that needs to be done.
  38. Registered User
    BaDgErFaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    426
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    It is great to see so much enthusiasm over here at AM, we love this community. I will let you guys know once the products are in next week when BOGOs will be, I would imagine we will begin selling off some stock before we could responsibly give anything away just yet. X-Factor isnt cheap to produce, but the legion of loyal followers from us continuing to produce it is more than worth it!
    Any idea when the bogo will be yet?
  39. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,135
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by BaDgErFaN View Post
    Any idea when the bogo will be yet?
    Production fell behind schedule, so promos are behind as well Sorry for the wait.
  40. Registered User
    BaDgErFaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    426
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Production fell behind schedule, so promos are behind as well Sorry for the wait.
    Keep us posted, Im getting anxious
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. X-Factor advanced
    By SHaneA655 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 12-08-2011, 02:26 AM
  2. Replies: 91
    Last Post: 09-16-2010, 08:50 AM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-07-2010, 10:28 PM
  4. X-factor Advanced??? anyone
    By killervick7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-08-2010, 07:55 AM
  5. AX Advanced PCT + X-factor
    By whitedevil74 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-13-2007, 08:59 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in