Transaderm, N2Flame, N2Stim, N2Amp & DAA!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're members over at the NTBM forums, then you've already received this information, but if not, you'll be excited to hear it!

Nate just returned home from a weekend trip down to Texas to meet with his manufacturers to work on a handful of things. At the top of this list, and likely at the top of many of your own lists is the new RS-Transaderm. Words straight from the boss man:

I sat in Jessies office and happily rubbed the first batch all over my self.
Rs-tranaderm is on its way boys. It is going to be Awesome. 60 days worth of powerful, make you feel awesome, product my friends. And for less then others are charging you to get 23 days worth of other products like it.

Some of the products from the AGX line (Lipo-flame, Lipo-Stim & Amplify 02) that were acquired by NTBM in the past have been out of stock for a while. It had become increasingly difficult for NTBM to work with a third party, so Nate decided to drop them in favor of his own. The same manufacturer is going to be used and the products are going to be the same. The only difference is going to be in the name and packaging.

Lipo-Flame will now be N2Flame
Lipo-Stim will now be N2Stim
Amplify 02 will now be N2Amp

Again, these are going to be the exact same products, just with new names and labels!

NTBM will be bringing you our own DAA (D'Aspartic Acid), as well. This is just a pure DAA product, so you'll be able to pick it up all in one spot. It will be in stock for July and will be here within 2 weeks!

So, to recap, you'll be seeing 5 new products available in our newly rebuilt store!

- RS-Transaderm
- N2Flame
- N2Stim
- N2Amp
- NTBM DAA

Giddy up, kids!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's the transaderm? I never heard of that
Same product as the old Dermacrine, but with 60 servings instead of 23 and with the enhanced carrier that is used in Forma-Stanzol :arms:

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BIG Things Poppin from NTBM.....can't wait to try RS-Transderm....no more sloppy mess! and 60 days, thank you nate for savings us all from inferior products

i've always heard people saying how great Amp was, can't wait to try that as well

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty sure it's just a repackaged Dermacrine. Might have a different carrier? IDK
Yes bro.. A superior carrier to all others.. Many on AM will vouch for that ;)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm stoked for Transaderm! I'll be running that on my cycles for sure!

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
I want them ALL!!!!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im using forma stanz at about 15 pumps, it's a good product. the only product i've ever bought from ntbm (well, mr supps actually, but you know what i mean)

may have to try out this new transaderm.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are lots of good things coming to NTBM guys. RS-Transaderm will be a great product. You can get a good run out of 60 servings and the carrier is top notch!!

And DAA....what's not to love?;)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This looks great! The carrier in the other Derm product was causing problems.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Same product as the old Dermacrine, but with 60 servings instead of 23 and with the enhanced carrier that is used in Forma-Stanzol :arms:
HELL YES!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I'm stoked for Transaderm! I'll be running that on my cycles for sure!
same HERE! spesh when i fly and am only on HRT and cant cycle. :)
hrt+ trans + 4-6wks of beastdrol = :-D

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
cant wait to try out the new NTBM and LG products comming out. its like xmas mid summer lol

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't wait to get me some Transderm!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm excited with all the new stims coming out! LOVE IT!!!

I use Thiomucase just to say I rub stims all over my body, that's what a stim-addict I am! I rub caffeine on my body, LOL! Soon I'll wash my hair with it too with the N2Shampoo!!! LOL!

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Must have Transderm!

pablogdog

pablogdog

Awards
  • Established
Going to have to wait for the write-up, but I thought I read somewhere that Transaderm was going to have additional ingredients in it. Regardless, the combination of the current Dermacrine formula with the stanzolol carrier alone is going to make this a superior product that I'll always have on hand.:yup:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Going to have to wait for the write-up, but I thought I read somewhere that Transaderm was going to have additional ingredients in it. Regardless, the combination of the current Dermacrine formula with the stanzolol carrier alone is going to make this a superior product that I'll always have on hand.:yup:
exactly...of all the transderm products i have used the formastanzol carrier is the best, by a large margin!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't believe there will be any different ingredients than from the original Dermacrine. Just the Formastanozol carrier and the 60 servings....which is a pretty drastic improvement if you ask me

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't believe there will be any different ingredients than from the original Dermacrine. Just the Formastanozol carrier and the 60 servings....which is a pretty drastic improvement if you ask me
The would be a very drastic improvement, because I hated how long the old formula took to dry.....because it never would lol

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this is a heck of a line up here.excited........very :)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I am sure people will enjoy RS TransDerm due to the fact that it contains the same carrier as Forma which many including those subscribed to this thread love so much.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I cant wait to try the TransDerm. Anxious to try it because not going to lie Dermacrine doesnt exactly dry fast. Got some of the old transdermals by Primordial I plan on selling to friends because it just isnt worth it to me. Have so many other cycles I can run. Especially since I plan on cutting back on cycling.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I cant wait to try the TransDerm. Anxious to try it because not going to lie Dermacrine doesnt exactly dry fast. Got some of the old transdermals by Primordial I plan on selling to friends because it just isnt worth it to me. Have so many other cycles I can run. Especially since I plan on cutting back on cycling.
Same here bro... Could it just come out already????

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
I like what I'm reading :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
List price for Transaderm will be $52.99 for 60 days worth, same great product, better carrier :yup:

It is expected to be on sale before mid month (this month ;) ).

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
UPDATE!!!

Transaderm is shipping NOW!

It will be on sale in the store soon (this month)!

Also, our DAA is going on sale TODAY!

A lot of other items are back in stock, so get on over to the NTBM store!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't forget... N2SLIN is back in stock as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just saw the label for the N2DAA and I like it

It doe look sweet...and a great price too. I'm gonna pick some up for my upcoming PCT :D

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Transaderm is on its way, and should be available for purchase sometime around Sunday evening to Monday morning from what I hear. 100 units available, so keep that in mind if you want some. There is a high demand and it wont last long!!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Transaderm is on its way, and should be available for purchase sometime around Sunday evening to Monday morning from what I hear. 100 units available, so keep that in mind if you want some. There is a high demand and it wont last long!!
wow I didn't know the arrival date for this stuff was so close.time flies.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow I didn't know the arrival date for this stuff was so close.time flies.
Yeh man it will be here before you know it, and gone even faster!:run: