Primordial Performance 72hr Summer Sale! --- Save up to 33% ---

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Primordial Performance Summer Sale!

AM Member,

We are proud to announce our 72hr Summer Sale starting now at PrimordialPerformance.com!

Up to 33% off Everything -- Including the hot new AndroSeries products!

Free Fedex Ground Shipping for orders over $200!
-- Or up to 80% off express or international rates --​

-- Find a cheaper price and we will beat it --​

-- Dont love our products? Return it for a full refund or a replacement product --​

Check out all these amazing deals....

AndroHard

AndroHard will solidify your muscles, reduce bloat and ramp up strength and aggression. AndroHard contains an all natural steroid 100% non-toxic to the body. AndroHard can even reverse gyno from prior cycles. Stack with AndroLean for a stronger recomposition effect.
Originally $129.95, Now only $87.06!

AndroLean

AndroLean ramps up thermogenic activity and protects muscle from breaking down during a low calorie diet. Move your weight loss towards FAT rather than MUSCLE! Reach new levels of leanness with AndroLean!
Originally $79.95, Now only $53.77!

AndroMass

The greatest steroid product of the decade! AndroMass is equivalent to 428mg/week of injectable testosterone. AndroMass contains safe, naturally occurring steroids that increase nitrogen retention and muscle growth. Grow up to 15lbs of mass in 48 days on AndroMass with NO liver toxic effects.
Originally $199.95, Now only $133.97!

Testosterone Conversion Factor-1

TCF-1 is here and is one of the fastest acting, and most effective natural testosterone boosters available. Boost natural testosterone levels 42% in as little as 12 days -- Perfect for after your AndroSeries cycle to regain natural testosterone production.
Originally $29.95, Now only $20.06!

Phyto-Testosterone

Build muscle and burn fat without shutting down natural testosterone production with Phyto-Testosterone -- the safe and legal steroid alternative! Perfect stack with TCF-1 and IBCAA's for the natural muscle building combo.
Originally $49.95, Now only $33.47!

Maximum Absorbed Protein

Break through walls, recover faster than ever before and enhance muscle growth during exercise with MAP -- The number #1 fast acting protein beverage.
Originally $29.95, Now only $25.48!

ArginoCarn

ArginoCarn enhances the brain-to-muscle connection for more strength and recovery from intense exercise. Ramps up the cellular use of fatty acids for energy for enhanced fat loss.
Originally $19.95, Now only $16.95!

Liver Juice

Liver Juice promotes liver cleansing, rejuvenation and repair. This is the #1 liver protection formula for methylated oral steroids like superdrol, epistane, phera, bolasterone and many others. Don't run another methylated cycle without it.

PreMax

Break through walls, recover faster than ever before and enhance muscle growth during exercise with PreMax -- The number #1 stimulant free performance beverage.
Originally $49.95, Now only $42.45!

Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade

Oral Sustain Alpha with Liqua-Vade technology is here and up to 3x more effective than previous topical versions. Boost natural testosterone levels, get rock hard erections and bigger ejaculation loads with the new Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade.
Originally $49.95, Now only $37.46!

Sustain Alpha

Boost natural testosterone levels, get rock hard erections and bigger ejaculation loads with the topical time released Sustain Alpha!
Originally $49.95, Now only $37.46!

Dermatherm Target

Burn fat off and reveal rock hard abs with the spot specific fat burner DermaTherm Target!
Originally $39.95, Now only $29.96!

Toco-8

Promote hair growth, lower bad cholesterol, and help clean out the arteries with Toco-8!
Originally $29.95, Now only $20.06!

EndoAmp Max

Block cortisol levels, boost growth hormone (GH) and increase testosterone production with EndoAmp Max!
Originally $52.95, Now only $39.71!

CLA

Support lean muscle while reducing body fat with CLA!
Originally $8.95, Now only $7.60!

Slumber Stack
http://www.primordialperformance.com/store/slumber_stack.html
Relieve stress and promote REM sleep with this hangover free 100% organic Slumber Stack!
Originally $19.95, Now only $16.96!

Green Tea
http://www.primordialperformance.com/store/green-tea.html
Catalyze fat loss and suppress appetite with 100% pesticide free organic compliant Green Tea!
Originally $11.95, Now only $8.96!

IBCAA
http://www.primordialperformance.com/store/ibcaa.html
Promote fat loss and increase lean muscle growth with IBCAA’s -- Known as the most critical amino acids for skeletal muscle growth.
100g - Originally $6.99, Now only $5.94!
250g - Originally $17.95, Now only $15.26!
1000g - Originally $52.95, Now only $45.00!

Beta-Alanine

Improve body composition and allow muscles to work longer and harder with Beta-Alanine!
100g - Originally $9.95, Now only $8.45!
300g - Originally $14.95, Now only $12.71!
1000g - Originally $39.95, Now only $33.96!

Creapure Creatine

Creapure Creatine is the purest, safest, and most effective creatine in the world. Great for supporting muscle growth; enhancing muscular strength, power, and size!
75g - Originally $3.39, Now only $2.88!
300g - Originally $9.95, Now only $8.45!
1000g - Originally $16.95, Now only $14.40!

Organic Vitaberry
http://www.primordialperformance.com/store/organic_vitaberry.html
Organic Vitaberry is a 100% organic freeze-dried anti-oxidant blend that is low in sugar, contains no artificial sweeteners, and is great for flavoring supplement powder drinks! The perfect summer beverage for all your bodybuilding powders!
Originally $42.95, Now only $36.50!

Topical Solution

Use our Topical Solution to customize your own topical cream with any focus you desire!

Sweet Serum

Our Sweet Serum is a natural low sugar sweetener ideal for low sugar and/or low carb diets!
Originally $15.95, Now only $13.55!

Testosterone Recovery Stack

The Testosterone Recovery Stack is a legal and natural Post Cycle Therapy designed for maximal natural testosterone stimulation! Must have after your AndroSeries or steroid cycle.
Originally $116.95, Now only $87.71!

Fat Loss Stack

Shred fat and maintain lean muscle with the Fat Loss Stack! Perfect to stack with AndroHard or AndroLean.
Originally $74.95, Now only $56.21!

Ultimate Pre-Workout Stacker

The Ultimate Pre-Workout Stacker provides the best mix of pre-workout ingredients in clinically effective doses for improving recovery and muscular endurance while enhancing lifting power and strength!
Originally $63.95, now only $54.36!

Blender Bottle

Our Blender Bottle is easy to use and can flawlessly mix the thickest and hardest to mix powders!
Originally $5.95, now only $4.46!

Eric Potratz
President & Founder

Questions?
Phone - 1-503-841-6715
Email - [email protected]
Live Chat - Primordial Performance Live Support

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice! Another sale, Primordial always delivers :)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh dang this is just wicked sick, there goes my money whatch it as it goes!

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn and I was just getting ready to order Anabeta but instead going for three more Androhard.
Nice, at this price its hard not to want to stock up.

WaltherP99

Awards
Damn and I was just getting ready to order Anabeta but instead going for three more Androhard.
Why don't you try Androhard+Anabeta ? It should be a nice combo if you're looking for recomp and the price is great (~85$) .

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how would andromass/tbol go?

great prices btw
Very good stack. Andromass is particularly great for stacking due to being non-toxic, especially for the liver.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,
The green tea is not coming up at the correct price for the full size. It is still regular price. Thanks

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys,
The green tea is not coming up at the correct price for the full size. It is still regular price. Thanks
Issue being corrected now! Thanks for the heads up.

xGenericx

Awards
Even though I'm gonna do another cycle for at least 6 months. This looks a little to good to pass up. The T-Recovery stack is looking nice!

pablogdog

pablogdog

Awards
  • Established
Alway's pick up some Toco-8 when this happens and now I'm finally going to check out MAP.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
WOW! Thats all I can say. Great prices for sure.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
50th poster in this thread gets a free product of their choice

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh snap that's crazy as hell!!! The race is on guys best get in. I'm about to head to the gym for leg day and my body's feeling the Andro Rage!!!

xGenericx

Awards
50th poster in this thread gets a free product of their choice
I'm guessing me posting 27 times in row is out of the question, lol! I plan on buying 1 ANDRO MASS, HARD, and LEAN. As well as the Testosterone Recovery Stack anyway.

xGenericx

Awards
I'm guessing me posting 27 times in row is out of the question, lol! I plan on buying 1 ANDRO MASS, HARD, and LEAN. As well as the Testosterone Recovery Stack anyway.
Or maybe it is. I'll wait and let others post. IDK.

xGenericx

Awards
Just placed my order. $367. Bad choice, I can't afford it. lol!

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
I really want to pick up 8-10 tubs of MAP but can't justify the cost over Nutrapro :(

WaltherP99

Awards
That would be a great run
So where's my AH+AnaBeta combo? :firedevil:
Make it happen' :arms:
Seriously AH+AnaBeta will be VERY popular combo if the price is something like 85$ .

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I really want to pick up 8-10 tubs of MAP but can't justify the cost over Nutrapro :(
Mix MAP with oranges and ice or iced water in a blender its delicious. Although MAP alone was gross so I added fruit :D :arms:

Hmmmm I would pick MAP over Nutrapro but if you wanted pepto pro just buy it in bulk although if you wanted to be crazy look into Muscle Feast Premium Protein then add some Super Plasma Protein :D I guarantee nothing will ever beat that.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Freaking Androlean and hard is making me feel like the Kool-aid man on Family guy! I feel like smashing through a wall going "OH YEAHHHHH"

wjb33

Awards
Thinking about picking up some Androlean...any stack suggestions?

wjb33

Awards
Hanging out in this thread too long is making me buy Androlean, maybe more...