CL needs WATERMELON White FLOOD **TESTERS**

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

Controlled Labs is looking for a dedicated group to log the brand new Watermelon White Flood upgraded formula!

Post in this thread if you are interested by copying/pasting this form and filling out the information (making it professional looking really helps your chances)​

Apply:

Username:
Current Goals:
Supplement History and Currently Used Supplements:
Other logs you’ve done, as well links to them:
What do you want to WF to help you with?:
Why should we pick you?:​

Requirements:
USA only
Must be 18+ years old
Full Log in the Supplement Log/Review section of AM (including final review)
Initial Impressions in the Controlled Labs section of AM
Your Product Review thread updated a second time with your Final thoughts​

We are looking for those who can make a well structured, well organized log that is updated frequently with your workouts as well as impressions of the product.​

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
If you guys haven't heard about this yet...

This product is the best tasting preworkout product ALOT of people have ever tried.

Hop on this while you can

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established

Controlled Labs is looking for a dedicated group to log the brand new Watermelon White Flood upgraded formula!

Post in this thread if you are interested by copying/pasting this form and filling out the information (making it professional looking really helps your chances)​

Application:

Username: seccsi

Training experience: 11 years

Current Goals: Recomp/lose body fat

Supplement History and Currently Used Supplements: Used a lot of supplements. All sorts of protein mixes, creatine, greens supplements, pre-workouts, topical fat burners, stimulants, etc. Currently used supplements: Abliderate, Protocol, CLA, Mycogreens, Fish oil, multi-vitamins.

Other logs you’ve done, as well links to them: Have logged on other sites before, but nothing on AM. I can send links to the other logs if needed via PM.

What do you want to WF to help you with?: I'm always looking for anything that will help me get great workouts in. I have experience with numerous pre-workout products to compare to.

Why should we pick you?: Because I would do a detailed log, update it with pictures, and provide good forum feedback for the opportunity. Plus I'm an underpaid and overworked teacher :)
Thanks for reading!

owenz

owenz

Awards
Wow.. great preworkout and now a super awesome new flavor. Very impressed!

Username: owenz
experience: 5 years of good hypertrophy specific lifting
Current goals: continue to build mass and clean up my diet to become more refined
Supplement history and current: past/many prohormes, various pre and post workout powders including green magnitude and original white flood. Current/ 8000 mg of fish oil daily,optimum optimen vitamins,and GAT nitraflex pre workout (which is losing its fizzle and energy quickly)
Logs: have a few over at PHF but none here so I can't link them over.
what I want WF to help with: extreme pumps and insane energy. I know its capable!
why pick me: well, can't be ego driven here but I can promise an unbiased depot as well as workout log detailing anything and everything I notice during my time on and of course the shock factor from others when the see how swole I am on WF... lol I will not disappoint. Thanks!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Username:Rodja

Training experience: 10 years

Current Goals: I'm around 205-208 and would like to get to 215 within the next 4-6 months (depending on health). My training is geared mostly towards strength, but also has hypertrophy elements.

Supplement History and Currently Used Supplements: This list could go on for awhile, so I'll just leave it to pre-WOs: WF v1, NO Shotgun v3, Lit Up, FlashOver, MesoMorph, VasoCharge, Pre-Max, Maniac, Anadraulic State
Current supps: ALA, Sesamin, NAC, Vit D, BCAA

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/164033-rodjas-flashover-log.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/135030-rodjas-cynostane-log.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/138351-rodjas-lg-log.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/92319-rodjas-dcp-xf.html

What do you want to WF to help you with?: I've been training 2x/day, 4 days a week while helping training partners get ready for their respective fights. It's been a major drain on me and I could use mainly the energy that WF supplies to help boost me through the sessions.

Why should we pick you?: I'm a long-standing member and have run over a dozen sponsored logs. Plus, I meticulously plan my workouts weeks in advance and will have the same level of organization in this log.

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
Tried a "Furious Fruit Punch" sample the other day and really enjoyed it (taste AND perceived impact) -- I bet watermelon is sweet too!

mcham

Awards
Username: mcham

Training experience: Consistently since I was 25. When I got in to college, I immediately put on about 40 pounds. At 19, I realized I had gotten pretty portly :p I was 270 pounds, was bench pressing 95 pounds, and squatting 135... barely. Since then, I've been in the gym consistently. I dropped down to 205, realized I was skinnyfat, and then fought the mental battle of understanding how to effectively gain weight all the way to 235. I've maintained consistently since then... adding muscle and slowly but surely losing BF while learning more about my body, composition, and physical health overall since then.

Current Goals: I'm 6'5" 220lbs with about 12% BF. I'm currently cutting down to 215 before I bulk up to 230 with 10% BF.

CURRENTLY USE:
MusclePharm Assault
ON Whey
Animal Pak
MusclePharm Shred Matrix

HAVE USED:
Various Proteins, White Flood, Green Mag, Purple Wraath, Purple InTrain, Orange Triad, SP250, Jack3d, NO-XPlode, Various Creatines, Scivation Xtends, Lean Xtreme, Activate Xtreme, OptiMEN, Novedex XT, REDuction AM/PM... might be more, but those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head

Other logs you’ve done, as well links to them: This would be my first, but I'm intending to log my H-Drol cycle for six weeks starting in July.

I'm looking to put on (and maintain) 15 pounds over the next three months.

Why should we pick you?:
Not only do I KNOW what I'm taking and understand how it works, I feel like I can articulate the effects of White Flood, the changes from the previous version (AND FLAVOR!) and understand how it is working differently in the same stack that I've taken at least two other times in the past couple of years. Plus, you should pick me because I LOVE WF. This stuff is like crack!

Last edited:
808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Id like to do this. I love CL's orange triad, but didn't have much success with the tub of white flood v1 that I purchased in the past. Would def be down to give wf another shot. And I would have no problem logging it.

EDIT:
Username: 808rebel

Training experience: 4 years

Current Goals: Recomping

Supplement History: Preworkouts; Nano Vapor, NoXplode, NO Shotgun, Superpump250, White Flood v1, Supercharge Xtreme, Dark Rage, Muscle Marinade, Jack3d, 2 servings of Lit Up, Mesomorph, prob a couple more too. Protein: Muscle Milk, Couple diff GNC crap, ON 100% Whey, Myofusion. Natty: Hardcore Test, T-911, Battle Fuel. PH: Spawn, Malicious Mass.

Currently Used Supplements: Orange Triad, NOW Super EPA, Liv52, Fitness Fiber, Xtend, Myofusion, Shift+AlphaT2+Erase [7 more days]

current--->http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/175560-808rebels-summer-shred.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/173117-1st-time-clen.html

What do you want to WF to help you with?: Focus and Intensity at the gym. I want to get an extra boost of energy to grind through the weights and the cardio while at a calorie deficit, to continue to lose 5-10 more pounds.

Why should we pick you?: I am very experienced with pre-workouts. And i can typically tell what is doing what. I always heard great things about CL, and u guys do make a killer vitamin, but my previous experience with WF was a flop. I'd like to give this a try to see if v2 can make me forget about my past experience with v1. And i could give u guys a a great log. My current log is pretty detailed and I could do WF just like that.

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
Username: N. Woods Giant

Training experience: 10 years

Current Goals: Recomping

History: I've used probably 15 different types of pre-workout supps over the years, Various test boosters and AI's, A few PH cycles, creatine, beta alanine, and a lot of other stuff.

Current: Creatine, Beta Alanine, multi v, fish oil, whey, casein

Other logs you’ve done, as well links to them: None

What do you want to WF to help you with?: Energy and focus are a couple of the main things, but I also would like to see if it can help in other areas as well.

Why should we pick you?: I should be chosen because I am a dedicated person who has their training and diet dialed in and I will give a detailed log of my experiences with your product.

Thank you Controlled Labs for giving AM members this generous opportunity!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Wow very strong apps and so quick!

I cant wait to get these started

Baraketh

Baraketh

Awards
Username: Baraketh
Training experience: 3 years

Current Goals: Completing Body recomp with a 10% bf (3% bf reduction, 8-10 lbs lean muscle increase.

Supplement History and Currently Used Supplements: MORPH Megadrive, MHP Dark Rag, AI"s Maniac, BPI 1.M.R, EFX K-OTIC, Nutrex Hemorage, Jack3d, Applied Nutra's RPM, DRIVE, Osteo-sport, Cyto-sport Monster-Pump, BSN N.O XPlode, VPX N.O Shotgun to name a few in the past, the list would take a very long time to complete, currently taking Cycle Assist Fish Oil, BPI Super Pro Protein, Sci-Fit Glutalyn, Controlled Labs Orange traid, EFX's K-OTIC, and AI's RecoverPro BCAA

Other logs you’ve done, as well links to them: just started my first log with A.M today.

What do you want to WF to help you with?: Possible replacement to EFX's K-OTIC

Why should we pick you?: I have used Controlled Labs products in the past and Orange triad is staple in my supplementation. I have never used White Flood and would be interested in tying the product out. I will provide a thorough and unbiased review of the product if selected.

culversguy

Awards
Username: culverguy
Training experience:4 years
Current Goals: My goal is to is to lean bulk to 175 with<10%bf and to become an overall level of fitness
Supplement History and Currently Used Supplements: numerous weight loss oxy,eca eta.. numerous pre workouts jack3d, no explode white flood etc. protein ZMA Jungle warfare the list goes on.
Other logs you’ve done, as well links to them: None
What do you want to WF to help you with?: What I would like from WF would be just to give me the drive to push past my stuck weights and make it like the first day in the gym again.
Why should we pick you?: Why should you pick me is because im an old WF user that got sucked into the jack3d side and needs to be brought back to the brighter WF side again

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Username: Sweetlou321
Training experience: 3-4 years
Current Goals: Strength, then enter a powerlifting meet. Trying to reach a personal goal of 300 bench first and work on form.
Supplement History and Currently Used Supplements: History is a lot of supps. I fell for the hype forever ago. It all started with white flood and purple wraath actually. I was so impressed I then tried most of usp ling, ds line, many of the top pre-wos (jacked, jack3d, maximize v2, pre-surge, pre-surge unleashed, vasocharge, novem, lit-up, ect). I currently use multi, fish oil, sesamin, mag, vit d, creatine mono, novem, beta-alanine, xtend, cissus.
Ragnorok log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/166778-time-rok-ragnarok.html
Current on going lifting log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/174658-questing-beast-numbers.html
What do you want to WF to help you with?: Focus and put my mind right. Thats a huge factor in lifting heavy weights, sure diet and stuff is key. But if your mind isnt right it wont happen. Im still lookin for that not stim heavy product to help me achieve this.
Why should we pick you?: Ive recently realized I dont like stim heavy products. I enjoy some caff and such pre-lift. Also white flood is one of the only pre's ive came back to several times. I can compare to the original formula.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Username: thetinyguy
Training experience: 8 months
Current Goals: To diet down to sub 10% bodyfat levels (currently 15%) and improve ALL my lifts and work capacity! Long term goals are to reach a solid 260-280lbs, compete and WIN.
Supplement History and Currently Used Supplements: My supplement history consists of various sorts of whey and casein protein powders in various flavors. Many different pre-workouts consisting of Jack3d, GNC Pro Amplified N.O. Loaded, 1.M.R., White FLOOD, Hemo Rage Black *ultra concentrate* and even Wal-Mart Pre-workouts haha. Also supplements such as ZMA, GABA, RoxyLean ECA, RecoverPRO, Purple WRAATH, Cell-Tech and Dymatize Creatine.
My current supplements are: EAS Protein, Primaforce ZMA, Muscle-Tech Cell Tech and AI RecoverPRO

Other logs you’ve done, as well links to them: I haven't had an opportunity to log anything yet, but i have given solid reviews on samples I've received. I've been chomping at the bit to log something!!
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/controlled-labs/173811-my-experience-green.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolic-innovations/176235-recoverpro-lemon-flavored.html
What do you want to WF to help you with?: I plan to go to 2x/week body part training and it's going to be a WAR to say the least. I hope to maintain SOLID, jitter-free based energy that maintains my intensity and FOCUS on my entire session every day throughout the week.
Why should we pick you?: I have an all-or-nothing training mentality, I believe in consistently ramping up the intensity EVERY workout and NEVER stopping early! My average workout times are around 2 hours so i make the Pre-workout DO IT'S JOB, So if i benefit from WHITE FLOOD more than likely everyone else will without a DOUBT! *Plus this will be a perfect way for me to start my log and will post pics! :D
*Link to my highly detailed log*
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/177205-thetinyguys-all-out.html

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wooo, thats my hand in the pic ;p

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Username:GeekPoop

Training experience: 5-6 years? not sure

Current Goals:increase my total

Supplement History and Currently Used Supplements:used almost every preworkout powder under the sun and various intra/post products for the most part.

current supps are creatine mono, vit c, whey, potato starch, bcaa

if it reallly comes down to it ill find them, ive logged lots and done reviews.

my gym is super warm, id just like it for energy and focus. im only in there for about 45-50 mins but i mine as well be in a sauana. keeping my energy levels up from start to finish would be a dream.

Why should we pick you?:
cuz I do informative logs and good reviews and ive boughten my fair share of green mag lol!

p.s.

if theres only a limited amount of these tubs being handed out like 2-3 and i get chosen, give it to someone else please. im applying under the attentions lots of people will get this and i dont want to be a hog

princevince

Awards
  • Established
princevince

37 yrs.young

20 yrs +

protein, bcaa's, creatine, ph's, testboosters, multi v's, weight gainers, pwo's

no current or past logs. have applied to many but just haven't had any luck

could use a boost during session to get a lil more out of them. an extra push.

for 1, i'll be delighted just off the fact that i was chosen. 2nd- totally dedicated and honest individual, hard worker and very determined to get things accomplished. will be able to post daily reviews through out run. and last but not least watermelon is actually my favorte fruit,lol. true story.

thank you CL/RENEGADEROWS

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Username: Monstermash :firedevil:

Training experience: lifting on/off since high school football

Current Goals: drop bf% keep muscle

Supplement History and Currently Used Supplements: everything under the sun...
as for nitrate preworkouts- I've used Cellucor C4, APS Mesomorph, SAN CM2 Nitrate,VPX Powershock and bulk creatine nitrate mixed in Flashover.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/166658-doing-monstermash-protocol.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/170372-strawberry-lemonade-map.html

What do you want to WF to help you with?: Keeping my workouts awesome while shedding some fat.

Why should we pick you?: 'Cause I'll give you my honest feedback on the product.

Last edited:
808rebel

808rebel

Awards
just edited my origional response. was on my phone yesterday and wanted to try n get in asap lol

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Will probably be picking winners at the end of the weekend so get your apps in!

Koontzy

Awards
Username: Koontzy

Training experience: 4 years US Marines. Been Lifting and running for past 3 months.

Current Goals: to Gain 20 pounds in 3 months and to be able to lift heavier, since I just got started back into it.

Supplement History and Currently Used Supplements: Mass-Tech/Cell-tech, Jack3d, ON whey, GNC whey off and on while in the Marines. . Currently not using anything but standard Whey Protein(Six Star) and CytoGain(when I am able to pick it up, and looking for a pre work supp....thinks this would work great and have had a few people recommend it to me.

Other logs you’ve done, as well links to them: N/A none for supps. New to supplement forums. Would love this to be my first one! I have heard so much about them.

What do you want to WF to help you with?: More weight, more reps, and to help me achieve my weight goal.

Why should we pick you?:I am a hard-gainer. Weighing 150. I weighed 155 when I got out of the Marines and have currently sitting around 145-150. I started lifting again a few months ago, and haven't noticed a huge improvement in some of my workouts (especially chest/shoulders), so hoping this supp will help me with my goals.

yellanelly

Awards
Username: yellanelly

Training experience: been training since i was 14

Current Goals: to lean out and stay hard

Supplement History and Currently Used Supplements: ive used every supplement you can think of lol from creatine to prohormones but never touch a need before

Other logs you’ve done, as well links to them: none ive always been a forum reader, not poster and now i want to get more involved.

currently used supplements: test charge, humapro, no preworkouts as im cycling off for a month now. no prohormone or any other supplement, just test charge and humapro.

What do you want to WF to help you with?: to get me pumped up so i can work to failure! i dont believe in this overtraining crap and fst7 or 6-8 reps. i believe failure and nothing left in the tank is the only way to workout. this will def help me lean out by giving me more energy so i can expend more energy! ive used the cherry white flood before and it tasted also and gave me INTENSE focus! didnt want to stop working out sometimes lol

Why should we pick you?: im an honest guy and will not lie. like i said i want to be more involved on the forums and will definitely go all out if im chosen from pics to video blogging. i lift 6 times a week and im a biology major about to graduate and go to chiro school so im educated as well lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
been hearing good things about the watermelon flavor.....good luck to all the apps.

23SammyD

Awards
Username: 23SammyD
Training experience: 2 years
Current Goals: cutting

I've used tons of supps, to many to list but have used pres/intra/post/test booster/Creatine

Currently using: App Nut Lit Up, Cl glycergrow/purple psyko/purple wraath, Genomyx Protocol, XF ICE, Fish oils, EC Stack, Betancourt Big Blend/Full dose MT, Creatine Mono.

What do you want WF to help you with?: I am actually really interested in the updated version, I have used white flood in the past and it didn't really do much for me compared to other pres. The taste is just ridiculously good, as are all the CL products. I'm looking for white flood to help me with my energy, focus an intensity levels. I usually workout after work so I need that extra kick in the but to get started. I am a fan of pumps, an from what I've read the new version helps with that. It would be a good addition to GG I'm sure.

Why should we pick you?: I am an honest guy, always looking to try new supplements. I have been wanting to log a product for a company so this would be a good start, as I am relatively new. I am a fan of the products that CL puts out so this would be another one in the books, also looking to compare the differences from version 1 and 2.

mnowak1228

Awards
Any watermelon samples yet? lmao.......:crackhead:

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Username: mkretz
Training experience: trained for hs and college football so I have experience with power lifts as well as hypertrophy training which is more of my focus now
Current Goals: Gain as much lean mass as possible, realistically 10-15 pounds as of right now
Supplement History and Currently Used Supplements: I have tried alot of different pre workouts including white flood. Loved white flood, love the anioxidant complex. I have tried a few different types of creatine but right now use mono with whey isolate and casein as well as karbolyn for my carb source. Also sip on BCaas intraworkout. Switching between BC+EAA and recoverpro right now. Also take a multi, fish oil, glucosamine, Vit. C Vit. D and a B complex.
Other logs you’ve done, as well links to them: Lit up, Wyked http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/176710-lit-up-review.html http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/174300-gettin-wyked-mkretz.html
What do you want to WF to help you with?: I want WF to help me with staying focused on energized in teh gym in order to help me reach my goals of putting on quality muscle mass in a healthy way, I believe WF can do this better than many others because of some of its unique ingredients like teh antioxidant complex
Why should we pick you?: You should pick me because I can give solid, honest reviews as often as you'd like and even post progress pics, I am getting more and more into bodybuilding and feel that This would jsut help me take another step in teh right direction adn would love WF to be a part of my ride. Thanks for this great opportunity guys!

dirtwarrior

dirtwarrior

Awards
dirtwarrior
in the past I played sports and lifted
now just train ocassionally
lose BF
increase stregnth
multivit
whey protein
no other logs
I am representative of someone typical in my age group

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any watermelon samples yet? lmao.......:crackhead:
No watermelon samples. We have Fruit Punch samples tho

Watermelon is amazingly good tho.

MisterRoboto

MisterRoboto

Awards
Username: MisterRoboto..... Domo Arigato lol

Training experience: For about 2 years now. I did take about a 5 month hiatus from this past January to May due to school. But I'm back into things.

Current Goals: Be around 180-185 lbs by the end of the year. That does require me losing some pounds.

Supplement History and Currently Used Supplements: I've used NO2, Creatine, Protein, Multi-Vit, and Testosterone Boosters in the past. Currently I'm just on Protein and Multi-Vit. I will be doing a log on Foxus XT in hopefully the coming week. I don't think it will hamper any results from White Flood, but if you believe otherwise, then you're decision. :)

Other logs you’ve done, as well links to them: None...... for now.

What do you want to WF to help you with?:Overall strength and growth. Give me an extra boost that will get me further in my goals.

Why should we pick you?: Cause Watermelon sounds delicious and I want some now! lol nooooo........ I believe Controlled Labs should at least consider me because I can be trusted in their product and doing a log for them. Giving them my honest opinion on taste, performance, and any noticeable changes in strength and/or mass. I plan to make a very detailed log and not some BS two sentence post by post. And also, I have a very catchy username. Come on, who doesn't like Mister Roboto?!?! :banana:

carbcrazy

carbcrazy

Banned
Awards
Username: Carbcrazy

Training experience: 5 years of bodybuilding

Current Goals: go from 195 to a lean 180-185.

Supplement History and Currently Used Supplements: Whey Protein, Multi Vit, Fish Oil, Green Mag, Green Bulge, AM-PM Shots.

Green Mag Review: YouTube - ‪Controlled Labs Green MAGnitude review‬‏

What do you want to WF to help you with?: Energy for hitting the gym at 6.

Why should we pick you?: I am Dedicated to Bodybuilding and overall health, and i wouldnt have a problem adding videos and pics to a highly detailed log.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
so NO canadians allowed?

Ya Boy A

Ya Boy A

Banned
Awards
Username: Ya Boy A

Training experience: 2 years

Current Goals: Clean bulk to 215lbs
Supplement History and Currently Used Supplements: All kinds of pre-workouts (Including the old White Flood), proteins, bcaas, etc.

Other logs you’ve done, as well links to them: I have no logs of supplements tested yet.

What do you want to WF to help you with?: Help me with workout intensity as I am going to stop cutting this week to start up my bulk and go beast mode!

Why should we pick you?: I should be chosen because I'll give you a detailed log filled with my diet, lifting schedule, mental/physical changes and pictures if necessary. I also loveeeee watermelons.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I'm please to announce the winners were chosen. If your names listed below, please PM me with your address a.s.a.p. so we can ship these out to you.

Thanks to everyone who posted an application, it was a hard decision as there were great potential testers that entered. Stay tuned for more opportunities from CL!

Rodja
808Rebel
GeekPoop
Monstermash
SweetLou321​

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I'm please to announce the winners were chosen. If your names listed below, please PM me with your address a.s.a.p. so we can ship these out to you.

Thanks to everyone who posted an application, it was a hard decision as there were great potential testers that entered. Stay tuned for more opportunities from CL!

Rodja
808Rebel
GeekPoop
Monstermash
SweetLou321​
Thanks Renegade!! I'm f**king psyched for this!

Renegade your PM box is full!!

culversguy

Awards

Rodja
808Rebel
GeekPoop
Monstermash
SweetLou321​
congrats ill be waiting to hear your guys take on the new and improved WF

808rebel

808rebel

Awards

Rodja
808Rebel
GeekPoop
Monstermash
SweetLou321​
Sweet! This is awesome. My first win :D lol....im really looking forward to this! Thank you very much, u are the sh!t. Ill get that pm to u asap.

Edit- rr ur pm box is full.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
will be watching the logs...I am a huge WF fan

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Sweet! This is awesome. My first win :D lol....im really looking forward to this! Thank you very much, u are the sh!t. Ill get that pm to u asap.

Edit- rr ur pm box is full.

PM went thru just now... I think. This new format is still weird to navigate and whatnot. It didn't say his PM box is full but when I go to check "sent messages" it says "0 sent messages".

RenegadeRows please let me know if you need me to send my info again.

Either way time to celebrate!! :banana: :dance2: :djparty: :dance: :cheers: :head:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
pm sent RR

thank you :dance2:

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Tried again with the pm. It got sent but idk if it went through. Its not in my sent box. Lmk if it didn't and I will get it to u asap.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Tried again with the pm. It got sent but idk if it went through. Its not in my sent box. Lmk if it didn't and I will get it to u asap.
Had the same issue. I guess they got thru

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, I have everyones addresses.
They should be going out before the end of this week, if they haven't gone out already! ;)

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Sounds pretty sweet can't wait for this to release!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ahhhh im too late!!!! ive had bad experiences with CL products and have heard alot of good reviews on this and wanted to give it a shot. oh well. maybe next time

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Got mine in! Log will be up tomorrow. Will link it here.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What was the method of shipping? I'm anxiously awaiting mine :D