HUGE AI Sports Nutrition Memorial day sale

NxtGenCowboy

NxtGenCowboy

Awards
Just got this info from the AI Sports Nutrition newsletter.

From 5-27-2011 through 5-30-2011 buy 3 large RecoverPRO and get 3 free. If you buy 2 red raspberry and 1 lemon you will get 2 large red raspberry and 1 lemon free. Buy 3 lemon get 3 lemon free. Whatever 3 large RecoverPRO you buy you will get the same 3 large RecoverPRO free.

This offer is for U.S. residents only. We also have a discount code MOTIV30 that everyone can use. This code will get you 30% off anything you buy on our website!.

Trying to spread the word on this good deal and help some fellow members out!

Jump on this one guys/gals!!! :32:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy Chit this is a insane deal. Crowler has lost the last few marbles he had left LOL. Great Memorial Day weekend sale. The RecoverPRO B3G3 is for U.S. residents only but the MOTIV30 code can be used by everyone. The orders will ship on Tuesday 5-31-2011. This deal can be had at www.aisportsnutrition.com and make sure you sign up for the newsleter while your there and never miss a killer deal again.:)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't even notice that email in my box until I saw this thread, lol :lol:

Thanks for taking the time to post this up!

I guess this is a good time to mention the new stacks that we have on our site, one being The HST Stack. Others include flavor combinations of RecoverPRO. You can't beat the prices on the stacks if you consider the coupon code...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't even notice that email in my box until I saw this thread, lol :lol:

Thanks for taking the time to post this up!

I guess this is a good time to mention the new stack that we have on our site, The HST Stack. You can't beat the prices on the stacks if you consider the coupon code...
Your not kidding with the MOTIV30 code these stacks are a steal!!!:bigok:

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
I didn't get the email for some reason, but just to make sure it doesn't start until tomorrow right? A friend of mine said he got the email and ordered already. He also said it didn't mention the 3 free bottles when he paid lol. I'm guessing he screwed up and ordered before it started.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
WOW!!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't get the email for some reason, but just to make sure it doesn't start until tomorrow right? A friend of mine said he got the email and ordered already. He also said it didn't mention the 3 free bottles when he paid lol. I'm guessing he screwed up and ordered before it started.

It starts tomorrow. Tell him to contact customer service about his error. I'm sure we can get this taken care for him.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just an FYI guys, there is a link at the bottom of our Newsletter email that unsubscribes you from our newsletters. I inadvertently clicked it b/c it was the first link I saw :frustrate

If you clicked a link in our newsletter, you did the same thing!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just an FYI guys, there is a link at the bottom of our Newsletter email that unsubscribes you from our newsletters. I inadvertently clicked it b/c it was the first link I saw :frustrate

If you clicked a link in our newsletter, you did the same thing!
HA HA now i can have you blackmailed from the list.:kiss:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a flavor whore, so I have multiple different tubs of BCAAs. I've had some for over two years and they are still fine (I ended up with some flavors that I only use when I'm out of my favorites). Just make sure to keep the lid sealed tightly after each use.

Does that help any?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bump for epicness of this sale!

NavyMuscle29

Awards
I am currently deployed overseas so we have a huge time difference (eastern +8) I was just wondering what time zone you were in so i know when i could take advantage of this offer?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am currently deployed overseas so we have a huge time difference (eastern +8) I was just wondering what time zone you were in so i know when i could take advantage of this offer?
I am trying to get a answer for this and will update the thread as soon as I have the info.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don is looking into this and will post up the exact times as soon as he has them.

Thank you for your service!

NavyMuscle29

Awards
Awesome! Thank you very much! I figured having 6 of these bad boys waiting for me when i get home in a couple months would be great.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^I'm going to ask Don to double check that. It can't hurt anything to ask...

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
:grumpy:Damn Border!!!!!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok update. The sale starts right now through the 30th. Any orders of 3 large RecoverPRO in this time frame we will manually send you 3 free large RecoverPRO of the same flavors ordered. This deal is insane!!!

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
Great deal.. Ends before I can cash my paycheck... Awesome.. Lol.. All you guys have these sales and I miss out cuz I get payed monday..

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
So if I place an order now for 3 I will get 6 ?

PhoenixGamer

Awards
So if I place an order now for 3 I will get 6 ?
I want to know this as well. So, if we have three in the cart when we order, we will receive six?

Also, the MOTIV30 does not work for this deal. I'm guessing it only works on single products?

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
My order is 100000774. I hope that I did it right for the deal. I already got a tub earlier this week. I'll have 7 haha. Great deal thanks guys

PhoenixGamer

Awards
Yes we will manually put 3 more in the package when shipped. They will be the same flavors as you ordered. The MOTIV30 code works when I try it for the 3 tubs.
It did not work for me. So, wait a minute. We can get 3 tubs for 30% off? And then get 3 more tubs for free on top of that?!

PhoenixGamer

Awards
Yes you can. when you get to the checkout page put in the MOTIV30 code at the top you will see "coupon MOTIV30 applied sucessfully" but unless you scroll to the botom you will not see the price has changed. Scroll to the bottom after you see the coupon code applied sucessfully and then you will see the price change. I told you it was a insane deal!!!
Yeah. It's an insane deal for sure!!! I will buy it soon. :bigok:

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Just placed my order and I'm friggin excited. I tried the samples I got a few days ago and they were pretty good. I am stoked to get such a good price on 6 bottles. I can use it to blend my unflavored bcaa's. Thanks for such a great Memorial Day sale. Also thank you to everyone who has served or is serving in our great military.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just placed my order and I'm friggin excited. I tried the samples I got a few days ago and they were pretty good. I am stoked to get such a good price on 6 bottles. I can use it to blend my unflavored bcaa's. Thanks for such a great Memorial Day sale. Also thank you to everyone who has served or is serving in our great military.
Enjoy bro.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Nice to see people are jumping on such a great deal!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do this too.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
If I got to choose what product would go on such an insane sale. It would be recoverpro. $125 for 6 125 serving tubs is the tits and ass! Already got my shipping confirmation as well!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now you can share with your friends :run:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MOTIV30 code is not working for me.
Not working for me either on the B3G3. Epic sale if I can get that to work, y'all will have an order ASAP!

Edit: just got it to apply. So, do I need to wait until tomorrow or can I place the order today for the B3G3?

PhoenixGamer

Awards
Not working for me either on the B3G3. Epic sale if I can get that to work, y'all will have an order ASAP!

Edit: just got it to apply. So, do I need to wait until tomorrow or can I place the order today for the B3G3?
How did you make it work? I'm trying to order 3 RecoverPros and the code is invalid it says.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok huge mistake was made and a few people got in on it before the glitch was caught. The MOTIV30 code can't be combined with the B3G3 recoverPRO. The Motiv30 code can be used with any other product but not the RecoverPRO. This is still a insane deal 6 tubs of RecoverPRO for under $30 a tub and these are the 125 serving jugs. I apologize for the misunderstanding and mistake we made.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok huge mistake was made and a few people got in on it before the glitch was caught. The MOTIV30 code can't be combined with the B3G3 recoverPRO. The Motiv30 code can be used with any other product but not the RecoverPRO. This is still a insane deal 6 tubs of RecoverPRO for under $30 a tub and these are the 125 serving jugs. I apologize for the misunderstanding and mistake we made.
*sniff* *sniff* :cry: :sadpanda: :tears:

Had it in my cart for $125, went out to dinner, came home to order and gone... *sigh*

Oh well, knew it was too good to be true. Still the best deal out there on a good tasting 4:1:1!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
*sniff* *sniff* :cry: :sadpanda: :tears:

Had it in my cart for $125, went out to dinner, came home to order and gone... *sigh*

Oh well, knew it was too good to be true. Still the best deal out there on a good tasting 4:1:1!
LOL. That sucks. Great deal still though. You can always use some quality bcaa's and buy 3 get 3 is hard to beat.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL. That sucks. Great deal still though. You can always use some quality bcaa's and buy 3 get 3 is hard to beat.
Yah still an insane deal and you can always use a stock up deal like this for BCAA''s...

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Holy Chit this is a insane deal. Crowler has lost the last few marbles he had left LOL. Great Memorial Day weekend sale. The RecoverPRO B3G3 is for U.S. residents only but the MOTIV30 code can be used by everyone. The orders will ship on Tuesday 5-31-2011. This deal can be had at www.aisportsnutrition.com and make sure you sign up for the newsleter while your there and never miss a killer deal again.:)
Kind of sucks its only for US residents - from the UK.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
uhg, I was just about to order this too. That's now like ordering almost 5 tubs at regular price here at nutraplanet and only getting 1 free (due to price variance on AI site).