Athletix Sports Now on Facebook AND Free Monthly Giveaways!

Page 7 of 9 First ... 56789 Last

  1. BUMP!
    Core Nutritionals Representative


  2. Last day to enter!
    Core Nutritionals Representative
    •   
       


  3. BUMP! Draw will be at 5pm, so hurry up if you want to enter MAke sure to follow the instructions on our facebook page.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  4. Were doing it different this month!
    First person to get 50 people to like our Facebook page will get 1 free product GO!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  5. If anyone wants to see how well the new improved Formula-X mixes check out this vid. I know he shaked it for about 12 sec's, but it would have mixed with in a few shakes. We will get another video soon with a comparison of the old and new version.

    DAA, LCLT, NAT and BCAA's, mixes amazing, tastes great and works wonders.




    Like and subscribe to our youtube channel, everyone who is subscribed will be entered into a draw to win a tub of Formula-X
    Core Nutritionals Representative
    •   
       


  6. Everyone please take a min out to check out our last facebook post for a chance to win a free product, it's very easy, please check it out

    Thanks guys!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  7. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Everyone please take a min out to check out our last facebook post for a chance to win a free product, it's very easy, please check it out

    Thanks guys!
    DONE!!!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay
    If anyone wants to see how well the new improved Formula-X mixes check out this vid. I know he shaked it for about 12 sec's, but it would have mixed with in a few shakes. We will get another video soon with a comparison of the old and new version.

    DAA, LCLT, NAT and BCAA's, mixes amazing, tastes great and works wonders.

    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCgaKS4B190">YouTube Link</a>

    Like and subscribe to our youtube channel, everyone who is subscribed will be entered into a draw to win a tub of Formula-X
    Did any1 win this yet? I can't find a winner posted anywhere. Just curious JD.
    Getting PUMPED with iForce Compete + Hemavol!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208823-getting-pumped-iforce.html

  9. Quote Originally Posted by mnowak1228 View Post
    Did any1 win this yet? I can't find a winner posted anywhere. Just curious JD.

    Were going to wait until our next video upload, which will be this month.

    Check out the Athletix Facebook draw!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  10. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay

    Were going to wait until our next video upload, which will be this month.

    Check out the Athletix Facebook draw!
    Already done did it JD.....you know as soon as I saw it I was all over it like flies on doodoo!! How are u gonna know who liked the page from your post?
    Getting PUMPED with iForce Compete + Hemavol!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208823-getting-pumped-iforce.html

  11. Quote Originally Posted by mnowak1228 View Post
    Already done did it JD.....you know as soon as I saw it I was all over it like flies on doodoo!! How are u gonna know who liked the page from your post?
    The owner of the page will let me know if everyone commented liked the page.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  12. Go check out our Facebook page to enter the Monthly Draw!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  13. BUMP! Go Check out our facebook page!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  14. Don't forget to enter! Draw will be done later today.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  15. Check out Athletix Sports facebook for our monthly draw!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  16. Snap free stuff is rare these days, that is cronk!! I know there has to be a ton of fb users that need to jump on this.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  17. Go enter our facebook draw!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  18. Done and Done!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Go enter our facebook draw!
    Hey I finally got a FB lookout supp. companies lol
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Hey I finally got a FB lookout supp. companies lol
    About time
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  21. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    About time

    That's what she said!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    That's what she said!
    lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  23. bump!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  24. Bump!! Think everyone's napping for the winter coming JD!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Bump!! Think everyone's napping for the winter coming JD!
    Did I win something yet BUMP lmao
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  26. Draw being done right now!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  27. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Draw being done right now!
    Just pick me lol lets make it easy for everyone
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  28. Results are up!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  29. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Results are up!
    I was so close congrats to the winner.
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  30. This will be coming back soon
    Core Nutritionals Representative
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Athletix Sports, Facebook Friend Referral Contest
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 06-05-2012, 03:05 PM
  2. Athletix Sports is looking for a new rep
    By Athletix in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 11:11 PM
  3. Free Bottle of Athletix Titanium + Free T-Shirt.....
    By Athletix in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 02-28-2011, 11:54 PM
  4. Welcome Athletix Sports to AM!!!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-08-2011, 12:17 AM
Log in
Log in