*FREE* Test Contest!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

On behalf of Applied Nutriceuticals, we are giving away 5 bottles of Free Test!!!

FREE TEST cranks your testosterone levels like no other product because it hits the problem from two separate directions: On one hand it focuses on decreasing the body’s mechanisms that lower endogenous (natural) testosterone production – the most prominent one being cortisol. On the other hand it increases the testicular output of testosterone. The net result? An exponential improvement in the Anabolic / Catabolic Ratio (the proportion of Testosterone vs. Cortisol) – and even more importantly - it targets increases in the amount of FREE (direct) TESTOSTERONE, which is unbound and readily available to exert it’s anabolic effects on your body!

What is your definition of Testosterone?
You can do this 3 ways (you can either do one or do all of them if you like)

1.) Simply state your definition of an Alpha Male
2.) Post a pic of what you feel resembles an alpha male (muscle car, you?)
3.) Post a video explaining it

This can be a serious definition or a funny definition. Choice is yours. One entry per person, but you can do all three options. You just can't post twice of the same option.

I require a mini log of Free Test. Does not have to be everyday, but maybe once or twice a week, and a final review of the product would suffice.

Here is the surprise: The winner with the best log will receive a FREE tub of the new flavor of Lit Up!!!! Good luck :bigok:

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
Sounds awesome! Entry to follow.

sizematters10

yeah ill def. enter with a little somethin somethin soon. its funny about a half hour earlier i messaged you asking you about free test info and previous logs lol.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya. I'll get back at ya in the morning. I'm on my phone doing all this lol

sizematters10

lol yeah its hard on the phone, im always tryin to do that at work and post on AM, yeah no worries hit me back whenever convenient

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

sizematters10

This man is Alpha Male because....

1) He's not looking back, he knows that he owns his domain and is prepared to take on whatever turn the road throws at him on his KATANA, no not a ninga or gixxer, KATANA baby

2) He knows hes lookin like pimp city...why not flaunt it....alpha male is about being on top simply put.

3) 99 problems and a b1tch aint one, actually this is probably a true statement (just playin, honestly dont believe anything is wrong with being gay or what have you)

4) He's enjoying the ride, even if every twist of the throttle and vibration of the machine is bringing just a little too large of a smile to his face. Alpha male is about owning your life, doing what you can while enjoying the ride, and being pleased with what you've accomplished.

good comp, just had a little fun with it, gl to all who enter

princevince

Awards
  • Established
i'm on this!!!!!!!

Alpha Male/Testosterone:

George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Arnold Schwarzeneggar or Gerard Butler on his 300 mode,lol. Nah but seriously though to me alpha male is just having an charasmatic, supreme confidence and dominant personality and aura.

Physically strong, muscular, fit and healthy holistically.

Hope this qualifies as my app. Haven't figured out how to download pictures or videos just yet but will be working on it, just to add a laugh or two.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2. No description is necessary for this Alpha Male.

FW Friedel

FW Friedel

Awards
  • Established

On behalf of Applied Nutriceuticals, we are giving away 5 bottles of Free Test!!!

FREE TEST cranks your testosterone levels like no other product because it hits the problem from two separate directions: On one hand it focuses on decreasing the body’s mechanisms that lower endogenous (natural) testosterone production – the most prominent one being cortisol. On the other hand it increases the testicular output of testosterone. The net result? An exponential improvement in the Anabolic / Catabolic Ratio (the proportion of Testosterone vs. Cortisol) – and even more importantly - it targets increases in the amount of FREE (direct) TESTOSTERONE, which is unbound and readily available to exert it’s anabolic effects on your body!

What is your definition of Testosterone?
You can do this 3 ways (you can either do one or do all of them if you like)

3.) Post a video explaining it

This can be a serious definition or a funny definition. Choice is yours. One entry per person, but you can do all three options. You just can't post twice of the same option.

I require a mini log of Free Test. Does not have to be everyday, but maybe once or twice a week, and a final review of the product would suffice.

Here is the surprise: The winner with the best log will receive a FREE tub of the new flavor of Lit Up!!!! Good luck :bigok:
Giving away the New Product already, even though it's not available yet?:p

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The ULTIMATE alpha male:

bowskie69

bowskie69

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1.) Simply state your definition of an Alpha Male: "In human societies alpha male can mean very different things. Some use the term to mean the guy who seems most at ease with women and can essentially marry or date any woman of his choice. In this sense the alpha male is often good-looking, has a great build, and may have a relatively high socioeconomic status. These distinctions may be less noticed in human groups like high school settings. Generally the alpha male (or a group of alpha males) are the cutest guys, usually muscle-bound, sometimes the “jocks,” while beta males may be less assured around females and may participate in less “male” activities.
In work settings, the alpha male may be a natural leader, exuding confidence. But he also may be contentious, demanding and difficult to work with. This is thought to be in part due to the alpha male attempting to retain his stature, however unconsciously, as alpha. Being the top salesperson, the quickest worker, the most aggressive boss may contribute to remaining at the top, and the alpha male has a tendency to respond aggressively to any attempts by others to outshine him."

2.) Post a pic of what you feel resembles an alpha male (muscle car, you?):

3.) Post a video explaining it:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah ill def. enter with a little somethin somethin soon. its funny about a half hour earlier i messaged you asking you about free test info and previous logs lol.
If you're looking for information on FREE TEST: FREE TEST: Product Information, FAQ, Technical Information

Previous user feedback on FREE TEST: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/155388-free-test-feedback.html

Links to all the logs on FREE TEST: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/153816-links-applied-nutriceuticals.html

~Rosie~

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks rosie! great apps so far. lets see a video !

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bowskie's post just made me think of this lol:

That episode cracks me up.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would've liked to apply, but I've got a few other commitments going on now/soon. Good luck to everyone though!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rough, tough and don't take sh*t from no one! NUFF SAID!!!!!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like the bargain toilet paper I buy at Costco...
Haha! Yeah you gotta be alpha male to be able to use it! Some wussy tries to use it and just complains!:whiner:

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
An alpha male goes into every situation confidently, and always assumes the outcome will be in his favor. An alpha male knows his limits and what he is capable of, yet always strives to push them past their boundaries. He is in charge of his actions, isn't afraid to communicate his wants, he can accept defeat, own up to his actions, and can turn a bad situation into a good one. An alpha male does what is neccessary to get what he wants.

Here's a good description of an alpha male for you:

As well as this:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay, sorry to clog up this thread, but there are just too many alpha males lol:

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
An alpha male is somebody that is a natural born leader and proves this consistently through actions and not just words; somebody that knows (not just believes, but knows) they are the best at what they do, but does not need to flaunt or brag about it.

adtrm4

adtrm4

Awards
Alpha Male- Never giving up no matter what.
The book Lone Survivor is a perfect example, despite getting shot and being outnumbered, the seal team still fought back.
Can't post a video, but if you just search lone survivor on youtube you'll get some videos.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just gotta find it on YouTube and copy/paste the link bro

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
The alpha male: A man, filled with epic amounts of rage. He walks around all day head held high, chest out, looking down on all the small weak mother fukcers; all of whom he could smash beneath his power toes. Women naturally want to get with him so they can carry the next generation of super babies. So in his free time when he's not smashing small people or bangin hot chicks he's in the gym throwing around serious amounts of iron, yelling while making explosive moves. He may or may not have a wolf or bear tattoo (if he does it will be awesome, because he is awesome)

Attachments

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Orangatang, I am not sure if your post is extremely funny or you need to be sectioned lol. :)

I genuinely laughed out loud at "smash beneath his power toes". You sound like an aggressive Ron Burgundy, "I am the kind of man who discovered the wheel, and build the Eiffel Tower out of metal... and brawn!"

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alpha males drink this like it is water:

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To be able to post links or images your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 13 posts.
No you don't, you have 14 :p

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL. PM me the video u wana post and ill post it for you

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
sure ill join in on this :)

"You can do this 3 ways (you can either do one or do all of them if you like)

me: Ruff, yet clean cut, not scared to speak his mind, has a set of balls when it comes down to defince/fighting and is not intimedated by other males.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

3.) Post a video explaining it"

YouTube - ‪Arnold Schwarzenegger promoting Jim Beam‬‏
<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MnprNvaiyy0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How long you going to keep this baby open?
till people arent posting apps anymore...anywhere from it could end today to two weeks. who knows. just be sure to get it in! u have an opportunity to take the new flavor of Lit up AND Free Test!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
till people arent posting apps anymore...anywhere from it could end today to two weeks. who knows. just be sure to get it in! u have an opportunity to take the new flavor of Lit up AND Free Test!
For you...

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you sure know how to hit my sweet spot dont you....

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
milas is a kissasss! :icon_lol: nice move, i wish i woulda thought of that:bigok:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im shocked nobody has tried to be funny and post a pic of like Justin Bieber or however u spell his name lol

They all dont have to be serious or the same kind of "alpha male". ill probably pick one from each category :

Videos, Humor, Serious...etc so if you think of a category or something that somebody else hasnt thought of, go for it! you have three chances to post something ! (video, stating your def of an alpha, picture)

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
im shocked nobody has tried to be funny and post a pic of like Justin Bieber or however u spell his name lol
Just for you

Top 10 on how to be an alpha male
1. Adopt the Alpha male mindset, think highly of yourself and believe you are dominant.
2. Body language must telegraph confidence and fitness
3. Respect yourself, Other people will respect you as much as you respect yourself
4. Be a leader, an Alpha male must take the leadership role
5. Be well dressed.
6. Keep fit and join a gym, An Alpha male must appear dominant.
7. Dominance - keep up your looks, attitude, fitness (etc).
8. Be manly - You must be a manly man or in order for others to see you as the Alpha male
9. Display why you are an Alpha male - Just Show off
10. Have sex-appeal - If other males see you flirting with girls or females being around you will makes you seem dominate. If girls think you're attractive other males will want to be around you.

I believe you will agree with me all of above these things are encompassed solely by -