Primordial Performance 4-week contest for FREE AndroMass!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ladies & gentlemen --

We at Primordial decided to create a 4 week Primordial Performance transformation contest for excitement and to spark some motivation into people.

The contest will be "Which forum member can LOSE the most body fat% in 4 weeks"

The member must submit current picture (before pic) holding a DATED newspaper to prove the starting date of the picture.

The member must have body fat measured at start of contest and at the conclusion of the contest (4 weeks)

The member must be on ZERO synthetic hormone supplements - Prohormones, steroids, Sarms etc....

The member must utilize cardio, weight training and proper nutrition to the utmost (that is a given!)

The member will need to drop the most BODY FAT not just body weight as anyone can lose lots of water from diuretic usage.

Pictures will not lie, but BF% readings will be appropriate too.

--- The member who drops the MOST body fat will win a free $199.95 bottle of AndroMass!

--- 2nd place in this transformation will win a bottle of AndroHard - Well because, hey, he needs to be slightly HARDER to have gotten 1st place

--- 3rd place will win a bottle of AndroLean - Because 3rd place can always stand to be a little leaner ;)

Winning will actually set them up and "prime" them for amazing growth potential coming from a depleted dieted down state.

The perfect time period to supplement with AndroMass!

This contest will begin next Monday --May 9th -- Pictures need to be taken THAT DAY. The contest will END --June 4th

This really gives everyone who attempts this contest a chance to begin getting lean for summer days that are ahead.

It is a 'win-win" for everyone.

Just a heads up, this is taking place across three different forums! 4 weeks is NOT that big a commitment and everyone wants to get lean for the summer.

GET ON THIS!!!!!

Turboflex

Turboflex

Awards
Great promo!! I hope there are more to come, I'm currently on my first ever PH run right now... I'm lovin it and definetely lookin to run another around the holidays, AndroMass is what I'm hopin to run!! I got high hopes and cant wait to see some logs roll in.. Hope it does as well as you guys are sayin for everyone!!... Good Luck PP I'll be watchn!!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does using PES shift disqualify me from entering?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now if I can find someone to measure bodyfat I might jump in this.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How is BF to be determined? Needs to be something that eliminates or at least reduces subjectivity and is easily accessible to all. I think calipers are to prone to bias, regardless of how many sites one pinches. Any thoughts on this.

Here is one possibel way to estimate that can at least be double checked against the raw numbers:

http://www.healthcentral.com/cholesterol/home-body-fat-test-2774-143.html

Not stating that is the best way, but whatever you all decide will be backed up by the photos.

sash1987

Awards
Is this us only? Or can us Brits get on the lean thing as well?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great promo, come on guys get in on this!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whoa...I may have to jump on this.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you belong to a good gym, they should be able to measure your bodyfat within 3 to 4% accuracy ( caliper ). Just make sure to have the same person measure/record your bodyfat, as this will ensure a better, more accurate measurement. Good luck to all who enter!

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
Sounds fun! What with school ending in a week or so... ;)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright I'll give this a shot:)

I'm not gonna do a crazy cut because I'm gonna cut in June, but I'll do my best to lean out a bit:) Besides the first week of using a pre-workout the rest will be done with just protein shakes and diet:D

Awesome promo!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright I'll give this a shot:)

I'm not gonna do a crazy cut because I'm gonna cut in June, but I'll do my best to lean out a bit:) Besides the first week of using a pre-workout the rest will be done with just protein shakes and diet:D

Awesome promo!
Awesome! Great opportunity here, should be fun and beneficial for all who join in!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was right about to do a 4-5 week hard cut anyhow as I leave for vacation june 4th and want to look beach ready, so this does fit in perfectly

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was right about to do a 4-5 week hard cut anyhow as I leave for vacation june 4th and want to look beach ready, so this does fit in perfectly
Would love to have you join in Easy:)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've just moved to intermittent fasting (starting today) and dreadfully plan to restart cardio this weekend. I doubt I can make much more than 3% in the 4 weeks though. it will be impressive if anyone gets too much past that.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a good competition, I still need to lean down for the summer quite a bit.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've just moved to intermittent fasting (starting today) and dreadfully plan to restart cardio this weekend. I doubt I can make much more than 3% in the 4 weeks though. it will be impressive if anyone gets too much past that.
Agreed it would be.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in this!!

Do we submit the before pics in this thread or do we have to create an additional log like with the NTBM transform contest?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in this!!

Do we submit the before pics in this thread or do we have to create an additional log like with the NTBM transform contest?
For now, in this thread. If we notice it becomes overly popular, we may ask for seperate threads to be created. For the record, this will be run between AM, Ology and PP's forum, so I would suggest keeping an eye on those too guys to see your competition.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh man, would've loved to but I just did a contest prep, so I'm already pretty lean for the summer. Well, I do have the rebound weight/water...

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like a good competition, I still need to lean down for the summer quite a bit.
I'm in this!!

Good luck on this guys (you too JD, but your post is on the last page)!

Y'all should do great, and win either way! Love it!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would like to see some more participants come on guys!

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would like to see some more participants come on guys!
Ok, if it is about overall improvement based on where we start, not head to head of where we are at when we stop but rather a contrast of before and after, WTF, I'll toss my efforts into the ring.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Awsome contest to bad i'm still finishing a cycle or i would be in.:grumpy:

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aww man I just missed out. This would have been a strong runner in this one but started the cut a while back good luck everyone. This will be cool to keep an eye on.

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Might have to give this one a crack, should be a blast and great motivation before summer

Fat Ass 101

Fat Ass 101

Awards
I will enter my fat ass into this contest. Maybe the motivation is all I need.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Been on a cut for a month now, dropped from 23% to about 17% now, I think I can still lose another 5% in a month. I'm in!

Fat Ass 101

Fat Ass 101

Awards
In combination with your username, this made me laugh.

Certainly!
Well, It was a bit redundant now that I look at it, but it is what it is. I just need to drop a bunch of weight and I tend to do better in competitions than I do on my own.

I will have to use that website that y'all posted with the equation to figure out bf% if that is ok because I have no idea. Not as scientific as everyone else but I am not exactly a bodybuilder...yet.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been on a cut for a month now, dropped from 23% to about 17% now, I think I can still lose another 5% in a month. I'm in!
Damn 5% is a lot to lose in a month and your goin to try again, its goin to be tough bro, good luck.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I'm in on this just for the hell of it! Even if i don't win i could care less but i just want to inspire some people! I'll be posting the before pic on the 9th!

willib

Awards
  • Established
will androhard be considered off limits during contest

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Did my cardio today in the morning right when i woke up. Trying to get in the groove of doing brutal cardio on my days off of training so i can take home my bottle of Andromass :D

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
Believe it or not, I actually hope to place 3rd and get the Androlean. Even after this month I'll still have lots of leaning out to do. And, since I'm new to the Andro-series and all, I'd prefer something not too hard-hitting.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My picture is too fat for the internet. Otherwise I might do it.
haha, do it anyway! No better way to be motivated ;)