PES is looking to add a member to our team!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The PES team is looking to add another member.

With our current line of three products, Alpha-T2, Erase, and SHIFT, and with the release of AnaBeta (Official name will be determined via: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/173391-pes-anabeta-01-a.html) in the future, we need a qualified and respected individual to help us educate the public on our product line and spread the word.

If you have followed us for the past year (we just hit our 1 year anniversary mark), you probably notice most of our posts on here are highly educational, not just towards our products, but bodybuilding and supplementation in general.

While there are a number of people that I am sure are fitting for the position, we will be looking for just 1. So nothing against anyone else. We will be keeping all applicants in mind for the future.

With further growth of PES we will need more support on our team!

We are not looking for anything except why you want to be a member of the PES team and why you would fit!

Our current team consists of myself, DAdams, and Delta Force.

Send us a PM or if you want to post publicly, go for it!

Any questions, just ask.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Great opportunity to represent as well respected company, submit your apps guys.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Great opportunity to represent as well respected company, submit your apps guys.
x2-pes is on of the most respected brands on the forum.:bigok:

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Omg I was actually really hoping an opportunity like this came up. I would love to be part of this team. I have been using these products for about 6 months on and off and have always felt that I have gotten the best results from the pes brand. I always speak very highly of these on the boards and I am on here all the time (no really !)

Thanks

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good stuff! great opportunity here for someone!

Mike

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great opportunity here guys. Greatcompany to be a part of.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good luck to all applicants. This is a wonderful opportunity.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
everybody who isnt a rep already should be jumping all over this!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Definitely would like an opportunity to represent PES, solid company with a great rep. I have been a rep in the past on AM, bb.com and bulk nutrition with my previous screen name for both Palo Alto Labs and RPN and now that I am available again to be online I think working with PES would be a good fit. I took the past year off the forums after getting married and starting a family and my career. Big year but am back here at AM and am excited with all the new companies and products on the market.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely an awesome opportunity for someone! :thumbsup: PES, although still relatively "new" and "small" is an amazing company with great products, and one I fully support and stand behind >100%! :bigok: If you want to be part of a company with a bright future :dot:

~Rosie~

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There's a high bar for whoever PES selects... Best of luck!

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
i started out as one of PES biggest haters, i now reccomend these products to friends, clients, supp store owners, and other ppl on am.. id take this opportunity if you thought i could handle it

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PES has a lot of integrity and character along with products that simply kick ass. Great opportunity for someone here on AM, get in on this guys!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah. Was getting some things in order . But IM BAACCKKK!!!!

MisterRoboto

MisterRoboto

Awards
Good luck to everyone that applies. Great oppurtunity and all the reps are educated in their brand and bodybuilding in general. Whoever is selected will fit in well very easily.

cousineerie

cousineerie

Awards
  • Established
To make it more exciting, we will be using a Random Number Generator to pick the new rep. :toofunny:

:hijacked:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Good luck to all applicants. This is a wonderful opportunity.
Clickster are you considering? ohh wait, you hold the record for the shortest rep duration :D

Bump for more apps.. lets get them apps in here guys

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To make it more exciting, we will be using a Random Number Generator to pick the new rep. :toofunny:

:hijacked:
hahaha! Not for this promo

Clickster are you considering? ohh wait, you hold the record for the shortest rep duration :D

Bump for more apps.. lets get them apps in here guys
lol poor click came out of hiding and everyone wanted him on their team

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've been using Erase for a while now and absolutely love it. I would definitely be interested in applying for this.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wow, excellent opp for someone to add to the brain trust that is PES...great company with always informative posts...best of lick to the applicants...ummm, 'luck'...didn't feel like hitting the backspace bar to correct that.... ;)

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
Im very interested. I've used all the PES supplements and love them. I tell all my buddies about it and highly recommend all of them. I would love the opportunity to rep them.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have put an application in with Josh.

I fear he will ignore me because him and DAdams get too many PMs from me as it is lol.

Best of luck to all involved. PES is a company I genuinely trust their opinions with after conversations I have had with them. Whoever gets it will be a worthy winner. :)

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Good luck to all who apply, great opportunity for a stand-up company.

I'd be all over this myself if it were not for the newly instituted firewalls at work which limits my posting availability

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
wish i had the time to dedicate cause i like this company

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh yeah. Forgot to mention I just Got done running the super man stack. Blown away from the results. Been suggesting your supps to everyone I chat with at the gym.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Bump for more apps... lets gettem in here... we're looking for the cream of the crop :D

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh yeah. Forgot to mention I just Got done running the super man stack. Blown away from the results. Been suggesting your supps to everyone I chat with at the gym.
We truly appreciate that. Expanding the word of PES products outside of AM is essential for our growth, and with our growth we will always be supplying AM members with great new products :D

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice to see the team expanding. Whoever is picked will be a worthy rep that is for sure. The reps selected so far have been great.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
bump....exciting opportunity!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
everybody who isnt a rep already should be jumping all over this!
And why cant everybody who IS a rep be jumping all over this too, maybe natty will steal someone who is already a rep!!!

:D

Great opportunity for whomever gets it.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
We truly appreciate that. Expanding the word of PES products outside of AM is essential for our growth, and with our growth we will always be supplying AM members with great new products :D
And at unbeatable prices I may add, just check out the current stacks we're running and you cant find better prices anywhere.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
And at unbeatable prices I may add, just check out the current stacks we're running and you cant find better prices anywhere.
agreed, waiting on Erase to arrive in the mail soon!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump for more apps... lets gettem in here... we're looking for the cream of the crop :D
Getting some great apps so far! Going to send them over to you and adams soon

And why cant everybody who IS a rep be jumping all over this too, maybe natty will steal someone who is already a rep!!!

:D

Great opportunity for whomever gets it.
:bigok:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck, guys. This is definitely a great opportunity for someone. PES is a very strong team, so the bar is high for someone to join.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Getting some great apps. Nice to learn the background of a lot of guys on here. Very wide variety of apps which is great. Everyone has an equal shot for the spot

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Getting some great apps so far! Going to send them over to you and adams soon

:bigok:
Looking forward to review those apps.... I see some good posts and candidates already but this is not over yet, lets get some more apps in on this ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Definitely would like an opportunity to represent PES, solid company with a great rep. I have been a rep in the past on AM, bb.com and bulk nutrition with my previous screen name for both Palo Alto Labs and RPN and now that I am available again to be online I think working with PES would be a good fit. I took the past year off the forums after getting married and starting a family and my career. Big year but am back here at AM and am excited with all the new companies and products on the market.
josh-this is a great guy!!!

good luck, bobby.
x2-t-money!!!