Taurus Nutrition, ITS PROMO TIME!!!!!!!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want 6 people to Log WYKED Lemonade!

-Must Log once the product is recieved, atleast 4 updates a week also. This is limited to U.S Only. Theres 6 tubs to be given away and we have 6 reps! I may throw in Rosie as a bounus pick:D , Post somthing funny, video, picture or what ever!! make me laugh but at the same put in a APP.

-US
-WHY ANY REPS SHOULD PICK YOU:)
-SOMETHING FUNNY, MAKE US LAUGH!

Credit for Vid goes to AZ;)

The best tasting most potent preworkout ever made. The 50 serving container will contain the best tasting, most effective preworkout supplement on the market today. You won't be disappointed with the flavor or the effect!

Directions: Take 1-3 scoops prior to workouts using 8-16 oz of water. You can mix with other supplements, but caution should be taken with any other stimulant based products or preworkout blends. Wyked is a very potent stimulant based preworkout and only people in good health should enjoy this product.

Serving Size: ~6g

Servings Per Container: 50

Active Ingredients:

Aspartic Acid

Creatine Monohydrate

Glycine

Taurine

L-Alanine

Leucine

Beta Alanine

Arginine AKG

Caffeine

Liposomal Bitter Orange 20% Extracted For Synephrine

Synephrine HCL

Geranium Oil Extract (4-Amino-Methyl Hexane)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ooooooo make me laugh, make me LAUGH! :saevilw:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
-Must Log once the product is recieved, atleast 4 updates a week also. This is limited to U.S Only. Theres 6 tubs to be given away and we have 6 reps! I may throw in Rosie as a bounus pick:D , Post somthing funny, video, picture or what ever!! make me laugh but at the same put in a APP.

Looks like someone didnt read their sponsorship contract :deal:

J/K

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait..... Does this mean each rep gets to pick a winner???

I feel like I have power now muahahahaha :firedevil:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
-US: Check
-UPDATES: I lift 4 times a week so I can update then or more if needed. Im online quite a bit.
-WHY ANY REPS SHOULD PICK YOU: I like to think I give detailed logs. Just got back off of a sickness induced month layoff so I have been off stims for well over a month. My body is ready for the stims. Been itching to start my workouts back. The products this company has already put out in a short amount of time have already interested me a lot. Cant wait to see what the future holds for this bright new company.

Now for some funny business...

I swear if you didnt laugh at that I dont want to be your friend :lmao:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WAIT!!:fool2:, I meant a Bonus Pick BY ROSIE!!! hahaha, Sorry guys...:)
umm...lol my bad I read it wrong..

I guess you can tell where my mind is at.. still messed up from the craig thread :smashfreakB:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm really interested in your DAA/Calcium lactate product as well, but you know all these guys couldn't be so excited if Wyked wasn't so good ;)

- Update daily

- Why you should pick me? You know I've been hangin with all of you before you were picked up as Taurus reps ;) But, I suppose I could say because of my past sponsored logs (check the about me and who I want to meet sections of my profile for all I've done; something around 15 now, I think) and because I live this day in and day out.

- There's plenty I can do to make you laugh. I really need to find the video of me performing at my college's homecoming variety show from about 6 years ago. The theme was "Cartoons are alive in 2005" and I did an opening monologue as Peter Griffin (size 48" waist green slacks, huge white button up (both stuffed full of cotton to fill me out). And I can sound dead onto him...lol. Hmmm I'll have my parents look around the video piles.

In the meantime, maybe I can share something else :yup: :

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
-US: Check
-UPDATES: I lift 4 times a week so I can update then or more if needed. Im online quite a bit.
-WHY ANY REPS SHOULD PICK YOU: I like to think I give detailed logs. Just got back off of a sickness induced month layoff so I have been off stims for well over a month. My body is ready for the stims. Been itching to start my workouts back. The products this company has already put out in a short amount of time have already interested me a lot. Cant wait to see what the future holds for this bright new company.

Now for some funny business...

I swear if you didnt laugh at that I dont want to be your friend :lmao:
FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, now i have to sign in!!!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
- There's plenty I can do to make you laugh. I really need to find the video of me performing at my college's homecoming variety show from about 6 years ago. The theme was "Cartoons are alive in 2005" and I did an opening monologue as Peter Griffin (size 48" waist green slacks, huge white button up (both stuffed full of cotton to fill me out). And I can sound dead onto him...lol. Hmmm I'll have my parents look around the video piles.
In the meantime, maybe I can share something else :yup: :
Post this NOW!!!!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, now i have to sign in!!!
Haha ya I saw this thread as soon as it popped up I think. Got here and your 1st post was the only one. Took me a minute to get my app all ready for submission though.

MidwestBeast just reminded me of something. I wish there had been a camera at a wedding I was a groomsman at 2 years ago. Just knew a few people there and I ended up getting a pretty good buzz on(atleast I hope). Because I literally dance with every female there lol. I was doing cartwheels and rolling around on the dance floor. Def way more fun than Im describing it :fool2:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Post this NOW!!!!
It's on a mini DV tape somewhere. I honestly don't know where, though. I've never watched it since a couple days after the show. It's gotta be amongst my parents' tape collection, though. I'm going back to IL in about a month, so I'll see if I can find it and if I can, I'll upload it to youtube.

MidwestBeast just reminded me of something. I wish there had been a camera at a wedding I was a groomsman at 2 years ago. Just knew a few people there and I ended up getting a pretty good buzz on(atleast I hope). Because I literally dance with every female there lol. I was doing cartwheels and rolling around on the dance floor. Def way more fun than Im describing it :fool2:
Haha! That's great!

When I was down in Pensacola about 2 weeks ago, I was saying "hey" and "what's up" to every single girl that we'd walk by on the beach...lol. It was pretty amusing. I love being places where I don't know anyone so there are very few potential consequences that can come up later on :yup:

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's on a mini DV tape somewhere. I honestly don't know where, though. I've never watched it since a couple days after the show. It's gotta be amongst my parents' tape collection, though. I'm going back to IL in about a month, so I'll see if I can find it and if I can, I'll upload it to youtube.

Haha! That's great!

When I was down in Pensacola about 2 weeks ago, I was saying "hey" and "what's up" to every single girl that we'd walk by on the beach...lol. It was pretty amusing. I love being places where I don't know anyone so there are very few potential consequences that can come up later on :yup:
Speaking of Pensacola i was there for about 6 months for training with the military. Definitely a niiiiiceee place to be! :firedevil:

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
-US -- :usa2:
-AGE -- 21
-UPDATES -- Daily updates, I'm on AM multiple times a day
-WHY ANY REPS SHOULD PICK YOU -- I can give thoughtful, insightful and generally quality information about the product tested. I believe myself to have a very good understanding of my body. That being said I can normally detect small chages from chemical supplementation. Also, the taurus reps are boss, some of the best people here on AM that have significantly helped me out.
-SOMETHING FUNNY, MAKE US LAUGH! -- I need wyked so I don't get fat and do sh!t like this

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha! That's great!

Haha that reminds me of when I was YOUNG and my sister would have house parties when we had the house to ourselves. Im 6 years younger than my sister so at that time we didnt have ANY of the same friends. So why not get drunk and act a fool? That is exactly what I did lol. Got scars and stories to prove it :rofl:

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Working the afternoon shift has me missing all the best updates!!!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah bring on the laughs and maybe some hot ladies ;)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would totally apply if I weren't already booked with a couple back to back logs....but like a jock strap, I'm here for support :11: ...formula looks great! :yup:

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
I'll throw my hat in since I'm in between preWOs after my run on LITup.

US-yessiree

AGE- 32

UPDATES- can update at least 4 times per week at a minimum- since I'm incorporating HIIT kettlebell training for cardio I can utilize Wycked for this as well as my weight sessions.

WHY SHOULD TAURUS REPS CHOOSE ME- I've ran logs on AM in the past, I also had been on a hiatus from AM for a bit (personal reasons) and am looking for a way to dive back in head-first!

SOMETHING FUNNY- epic football fail - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gqc9vTktenI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

thanks for your consideration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Name: taman6886
US Resident (Check)
WHY ANY REPS SHOULD PICK YOU: Check my stripping log. I bust my ass and keep a very detailed account. I am verbally gifted and a skilled writer. I log work outs and dietary info almost daily, a seperate log describing the impact of this sup should be no problem.

Make us Laugh: Ever wondere why in the old Life cereal commercials they are so suprised that Mikey "likes it" ? I mean seriously, if the little turd will eat anything, wtf is it such a HUGE DAMN SHOCK that he LIKES Life Cereal? (This is just one of those odd things I have always wondered about but doubt I will ever get an answer)

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
NAME bluehealer
RESIDENT Canadian wannabe.
AGE 45 or 46, can't remember for sure.
WHY SHOULD A REP PICK ME Cause I'm an a$$ and will tell you if the product is crap.

MAKE YOU LAUGH See resident above.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NAME bluehealer
RESIDENT Canadian wannabe.
AGE 45 or 46, can't remember for sure.
WHY SHOULD A REP PICK ME Cause I'm an a$$ and will tell you if the product is crap.

MAKE YOU LAUGH See resident above.
That's true.. You are an ASS!!!! lol

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got messaged this question and figured I would post the response here in case anyone else has the same question

To post pictures
you take the image URL and insert it between [img]http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/company-promotions/company-promotions/.. [/img]

So it should look like this
[img]http://taurus-nutrition.com/img/logo.jpg[/img]

For YouTube videos:

You take the VIDEO CODE (not the video URL) and place it between these [yt] ...[/yt]

Example

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kxa0mnDj0bs

You take the "Kxa0mnDj0bs" From the end and enter it here [yt] [/yt]

So it will look like this:

[yt] Kxa0mnDj0bs [/yt][noparse]

[b] For Google videos: [/b]

You take the VIDEO CODE (not the video URL) and place it between these [noparse][gv] ...[/gv]

Example

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8832079439426084355

You take the "8832079439426084355" From the end and enter it here [gv] [/gv]

So it will look like this:

[noparse] [noparse]

jlinteris

jlinteris

Awards
Well since I am unable to apply since you U.S folk hate Canadians, I figured the least I can do is put up something funny.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
US-yes

AGE- 22

UPDATES- I can update daily since i work in front of a computer for a good part of my job.

WHY SHOULD TAURUS REPS CHOOSE ME- I have already run 2 logs (in the Anabolics section) and i keep a very detailed account of my lifts and numbers. I usually update the logs daily and even have pics to go along with them. Let's be honest, people love SEE results, not just hear about them!

SOMETHING FUNNY- YouTube - On Working Out

for the life of me i cant get it to show up even though i followed the directions above lol.

Thank you very much for your consideration!

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Would love to get i'n on this but getting ready to log an NO on another site. Goodluck guys looking forward to reading some logs

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well since I am unable to apply since you U.S folk hate Canadians, I figured the least I can do is put up something funny.

Bro... Buddy... Friend... I was so gonna pick you... But :usa: lol

maybe we will be able to hook you guys up once we figure out the shipping issue.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'll try & post up an app when I'm @ work tonight. Gotta go do-do now.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
US-:usa2:

AGE- 30

UPDATES- I'm down to 184lbs, and I feel SMALL. What, not that kind of update? Yeah, I'm here every so often and post once in a while, but I can swing an update every other day or so...

WHY SHOULD TAURUS REPS CHOOSE ME- All I have to say is.... c'mon! C'mooooon!

SOMETHING FUNNY- Me 6 weeks ago:

Na na na na na na na na na na na na BATMAN!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

maybe we will be able to hook you guys up once we figure out the shipping issue.
I say you find an AM member in very northern Minnesota and you ship all the products there and the Canadians can just drive across the border and smuggle it themselves :yup:

:sasmokin:

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
I think the next promo should only be open to canadians...You know, just to even things out because of that stupid border!

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards

I can update 4 days per week with my routines.

I am looking for an alternative to Jack3d and if this stuff is a hit I know I'll be recommending this to my friends. So potential long term sales :D lol.. and I'm great with words when recreating events so the log should be very spot on for how it feels.

Make you laugh -

I know this guy he lives about 15 minutes from me. Still has the scar.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
ahhh id love to log this but I kicked caffeine for good because i am extra sensitive to it plus im still recovering from this adrenal fatigue. thanks for the invite brother, hopefully i can do the next supplement!

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
ahhh id love to log this but I kicked caffeine for good because i am extra sensitive to it plus im still recovering from this adrenal fatigue. thanks for the invite brother, hopefully i can do the next supplement!
*GASP!* no... caffeine?????... the horror!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jlinteris

jlinteris

Awards

LOL, you love the U.S flag icon. I am going to learn to be a computer hacker, break into the site and swap that baby with a CDN flag.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good thing there's no caffeine in eggs!

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established

I think the next promo should only be open to canadians...You know, just to even things out because of that stupid border!
Send theirs to me, I'll make sure they get it. :newangel:

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
This one's for Rosie.

MEN IN HEAVEN

When everybody on earth was dead and waiting to enter Paradise , God appeared and said,

"I want the men to make two lines.

One line for the men who were true heads of their household, and the other line for the men who were dominated by their women.

I want all the women to report to St. Peter."

Soon, the women were gone, and there were two lines of men.

The line of the men who were dominated by their wives was 100 miles long, and in the line of men who truly were heads of their household, there was only one man.

God said to the long line,

"You men should be ashamed of yourselves, I created you to be the head of your household!

You have been disobedient and have not fulfilled your purpose!

Of all of you, only one obeyed. Learn from him."

God turned to the one man,

"How did you manage to be the only one in this line?"

The man replied,

"My wife told me to stand here

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any limitations as to what we can or cant take with it if we are selected to log Wyked?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any limitations as to what we can or cant take with it if we are selected to log Wyked?
We would rather have wyked logged solo (other than the basic staples) in order to get proper feedback on it and to gauge it's effectiveness.

Some exceptions can be made ;), when the winners are picked just let us know what else your taking and a decision will be made.

Is there something you had in mind Tom?