When does Taurus Nutrition Stop!?!? Everyone get in here!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Taurus Nutrition brings on Craig " The Barbarian" Matthew!!

I met Craig in 2008 here at AM, and to this day hes been one of the most stand up guys Ive known. Over the years We learned to call each other Friends. He brought me on with LG and this lead to a great relationship with himself, Josh, and Eric, Owner now of TN. I look at the Reps that TN has, and i am blown away..thebigt, JudoJosh, StakedCop, 3clipseGT, Sponsored athlete Rosie Chee Scott, soon to be pro carded;), and now Craig Matthew.

Craig has served on this board for along time, and is exactly what Taurus is looking for!. He brings vast knowledge of supplementation and years of experience in regards to fitness and health. I'm sure he'll be a major contributor to us.

Also, Rosie says.................. Welcome to the Team Craigy Poooooooh xoxoxo

Just to let you all know, he just viewed this from his phone, and , well, ...... THIS JUST HAPPENED!!

Hes looks excited to me!!!

Taurus Nutrition:
Owner: Eric "Taurus Nut"

Reps:
- thebigt
- StakedCop
- JudoJosh
- 3clipseGT
- CraigMatthew
- Me :)

Sponsered Athlete:

-Rosie Chee Scott

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:welcome: aboard buddy

Damn Taurus is taking over! :bling:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had full permission for the above, i did not steal nor infringe on any copyrights:D

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
natural test boostage.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Also, Rosie says.................. Welcome to the Team Craigy Poooooooh xoxoxo

now thats how to say welcome, i luv taurus :afro:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeeaaa buddyyy!!! Welcome aboard Craig im happy to be working along side you again!!

Chris your taking the old school flavor and turning it into new school spice!!! Lovin it!!

Also congrats on the sponsorship Rosie!! :newangel:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeeaaa buddyyy!!! Welcome aboard Craig im happy to be working along side you again!!

Chris your taking the old school flavor and turning it into new school spice!!! Lovin it!!

Also congrats on the sponsorship Rosie!! :newangel:
About time we're on the same team, silvertongue . . .

Just checking to see that you're awake ;) It's time to SHAKE THINGS UP a little don'cha think? :booty:

Taurus is bringing naughty with the nice, casting aside the sugar for some spice :lol:

Thanks, Josh :)

~Rosie~

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
About time we're on the same team, silvertongue . . .

Just checking to see that you're awake ;) It's time to SHAKE THINGS UP a little don'cha think? :booty:

Taurus is bringing naughty with the nice, casting aside the sugar for some spice :lol:

Thanks, Josh :)

~Rosie~
Hahah just the way it should be!!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Haha I did just view this from my phone!!
Thanks for the welcome and bring it on Taurus Nutrition!!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I just really want to take the time to thanks Eric for allowing me to continue to rep for him.

I started repping for Eric perhaps 2 years ago, and was lucky enough to be allowed to rep even though I live in Australia. This basically means that any samples or products Eric sends my way involves higher postage costs, but he does it anyway and for this I thank him.

He also is a great innovator and really wants to best for his customers. I say this with total truth. He has a big heart and I will support him no matter which company he is associated with.

Taurus Nutrition I believe is a great time for Eric to really shine, with the shackles of Lg Sciences removed.

I simply cannot wait to see what he has in store for us.

TAURUS!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats to Craig, but I have to admit when I initially scanned the first post I thought TN was referring to Tennessee lol. Took me a sec but I got it. ;)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dooode nice!! The TN army grows...and grows...:yup:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just really want to take the time to thanks Eric for allowing me to continue to rep for him.

I started repping for Eric perhaps 2 years ago, and was lucky enough to be allowed to rep even though I live in Australia. This basically means that any samples or products Eric sends my way involves higher postage costs, but he does it anyway and for this I thank him.

He also is a great innovator and really wants to best for his customers. I say this with total truth. He has a big heart and I will support him no matter which company he is associated with.

Taurus Nutrition I believe is a great time for Eric to really shine, with the shackles of Lg Sciences removed.

I simply cannot wait to see what he has in store for us.

TAURUS!
I remember that time :) Yes, not many companies like to have their team made up of global members - Eric has always been one of those who have had no issues with it, looking for the best fit for him as opposed to who's most convenient. He does have a big heart and he supports those he believes in just like we do him.

~Rosie~

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
welcome aboard craig....i see your posts often when i lurk at that other place, lol. you did a great job representing eric's products from his former company, and i have no doubt you will do even better now that eric has been 'unleashed'.

for anyone who is not familiar with craig-this guy knows his shiit!!!:cheers:

J

JeffJohnston

Awards
Looking forward to trying some Taurus supplements soon! Looks like a winner. And Eric is one of the most innovative guys in this industry! I cant wait to hit some more 700+ bench presses on this sh$t....

D

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Welcome Craig! Great group of cats in here! Nicely done!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Looking forward to trying some Taurus supplements soon! Looks like a winner. And Eric is one of the most innovative guys in this industry! I cant wait to hit some more 700+ bench presses on this sh$t....
700+bp's!!!!! at 235????? damn....:wow:
would kill to see a vid!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
here one Tom of him at 676!

omfg-676 at 201.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................that is totally awesome.

don't forget everyone-this guy digs eric's products!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:firedevil::wow:

J

JeffJohnston

Awards
Give me everything Taurus makes!!

Big fan of Erics products been using his products for years! Eric is way ahead of his time! I will be trying everything I can get my hands on from this company!!

J

JeffJohnston

Awards
Hit #680 in the Pro division at the IPA meet at the Arnold this year. Was a great meet missed a PR "Personal Record" 725 attempt but 680 was biggest bench and 1st place. My biggest bench was Dec 5th 2010 SPF meet #720@220lb class. I'm doing a bunch more meets this year and with some of these new products I see some PR's and World Records being broken. Thanks for the positive remarks! That was BAD ASS of you!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hit #680 in the Pro division at the IPA meet at the Arnold this year. Was a great meet missed a PR "Personal Record" 725 attempt but 680 was biggest bench and 1st place. My biggest bench was Dec 5th 2010 SPF meet #720@220lb class. I'm doing a bunch more meets this year and with some of these new products I see some PR's and World Records being broken. Thanks for the positive remarks! That was BAD ASS of you!
those lifts are-BAD ASS!!!

J

JeffJohnston

Awards
@thebigt
Thank you very much! I'm working, training hard and need the best supplements. I'm really excited about this line and I have always been a big fan of Eric and LG since "legal gear" I have been using them with great success of the years and if its not broke don't fix it! I'm going to be using a mixture of LG and Taurus. Gains like a mutha ......

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@thebigt
Thank you very much! I'm working, training hard and need the best supplements. I'm really excited about this line and I have always been a big fan of Eric and LG since "legal gear" I have been using them with great success of the years and if its not broke don't fix it! I'm going to be using a mixture of LG and Taurus. Gains like a mutha ......
hell yeah!!! looking forward to trying the daa-hcg myself real soon. so far the wyked is kickingass.