It gives me great pleasure to announce Taurus Nutritions Athlete, ROSIE CHEE SCOTT!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

It brings great satisfaction to announce Taurus Nutritions first sponsored athlete!, Rosie Chee Scott

Rosie has been a valued member member of Anabolic Minds since March 2008. With over 12k in post here, she spends her time educating so many members and new comers and all different variations of supplementation and exercises. Some of her long list of qualifications include Bachelor of Exercise and Sport Science, ISAK Level One Anthropometric Certification and REPS Accredited Personal Trainer & Group Exercise. Rosie is a certified Trainer and is always taking on new clients. So please, take this time and Welcome her as TN's Finest!!

This was the INBF Midwest Figure Championships 2010, which Rosie took 3rd place!!
Rosie is aiming to win her Pro card at the 2011 INBF Southwestern Natural Championships (WNBF Pro Qualifier) on July 16th, 2011
She'll also be competing in the INBF Texas Fit Model Search, both in Austin Texas

Background:

Fitness is Rosie's lifestyle. She loves pushing her body to its limits, to see how far it will go. It hasn't broken yet, but she is (and loves it!) walking that very fine line between extreme and progress. Rosie am a very 'driven' person. She sees where she is and where she wants to be, and she uses the stubborn willpower God gifted her with to get there.

In 2006, Rosie turned her attention from competing as a successful elite cyclist, to undertaking her Bachelor of Exercise and Sport Science (graduated 2008). Initially, she chose to complete this degree, as being an elite athlete, she wanted to do everything possible to better her performance. However, as she progressed with study, her reasons changed to beyond what it could do for her, to using her knowledge and wealth of personal experience as an athlete, coach, and trainer, to help others achieve their sporting, fitness or health orientated goals.

Rosie is heavily involved in the health and fitness industry in a variety of roles, including as an athlete, exercise physiologist, fitness management and nutrition consultant, model, supplement company representative, trainer, and writer. Rosie thrive on challenges, continually progressing from strength to strength.

Rosie's Mission and Career Objective is: To be an inspiration to, and instill in males and females alike, an energy and passion for sport, health and fitness. To help others achieve their sporting, health and/or fitness orientated goals; providing quality and effective support and motivation for them in the pursuit of their goals, whilst educating them on how to make positive lifestyle choices and changes to improve their quality of life to keep getting the desired results.

She wants to be a role model for women to look up to re fitness. Women need to be better educated on the importance of using resistance training to achieve their body and fitness goals. Training with weights should neither intimidate nor scare them. She would like to see the many wrong mindsets among and about women and weight training be replaced by correct information and healthy attitudes. She also wants to drive home the fact that one does NOT have to starve or live on an endless diet to get and stay lean, and lead by example that "diet" is a LIFESTYLE nutrition plan that can be maintained and adjusted as required.

Rosie's Philosophy: "Of all the things one can become in life, I can think of nothing better to be than to be a Champion . . . A Champion is a WARRIOR . . ." No matter where she is, or what she is doing, this is what Rosie lives by, and she hopes to inspire others to it.

With a growing career in the fitness industry, Rosie relocated to the United States in late 2009.

Because the health and fitness industry is perpetually evolving, the professionals within it must always be learning and researching and evolving with it; therefore, Rosie will be undertaking her Masters in Science (Sport & Exercise) in 2011.

Personal Links:

Rosie's MuscleRevolution :: Motivation. Knowledge. Results. :: Home
Bodybuilding.com Writer: Rosie Chee Scott - Driven To Succeed!
Smashwords - Footprints - A book by Rosie Chee Scott

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:arms:

Welcome aboard Rosie!

N

n87

Awards
  • Established
Congratulations Rosie! Great choice for Taurus nutrition!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It brings great satisfaction to announce Taurus Nutritions first sponsored athlete!, Rosie Chee Scott
Thanks for the official welcome, Chris :) You all know that 7-KE has been a staple of mine since I first beta-tested it, and I'm stoked to have the continued support of Eric and his team behind me as I prepare for competition this year :yup: Especially with the :drillsergeant: here giving me a :buttkick: when I need it :lol:

:arms:

Welcome aboard Rosie.

I look forawrd to working with you.
:wavey: Josh.

Congratulations Rosie! Great choice for Taurus nutrition!
Cheers, bud :cheers:

~Rosie~

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
congrats rosie. taurus scored big with this rep

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn, great addition. Rosie's a great board member, always helpful, and will round out the Taurus team nicely!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reactions: n87
phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
huge congrats rosie!!!!!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
Said it once and I'll say it again, taurus is making what I like to call in business "power moves" congrats rosie, I couldn't think of anyone more deserving.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great combo for success here!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Congrats!

These Taurus folks have gotten my attention yet again.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not really sure who to congratulate more, so congrats to both! Rosie was one of the first to help me and her articles are golden. Congrats all around!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congratulations Rosie. A bold statement made by Taurus with your presence

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great combo for success here!
Just adding to our beloved Chris and his band of merry men ;)

Congrats!

These Taurus folks have gotten my attention yet again.
I think Eric is going to keep grabbing you and spinning you around with what he has in store for Taurus Nutrition :D

Not really sure who to congratulate more, so congrats to both! Rosie was one of the first to help me and her articles are golden. Congrats all around!!!
Thanks for the kind words, bud :)

Congrats Rosie, been repping for three companies now I see
Actually, I've only repped for one company, LOL - I have been and are a Sponsored Athlete of several, though.

Congratulations Rosie. A bold statement made by Taurus with your presence
Eric has always supported me and vice versa.

Correction, Shes a sponsored athlete;)

Does everyone not read the first posts anymore? :lol:
I think they just got too excited about everything that Taurus has going on :party:

~Rosie~

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awesome pick and pics here.congrats rosie!!!!!!!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
C

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Congratulations to Rosie and Taurus.

FW Friedel

FW Friedel

Awards
  • Established
You're so sweet :kiss:

Thanks, George - nice to see you over here!

~Rosie~
LOL, no problem!

I'm running around like crazy for AppNut!

Not only am I the Forum Rep Manager but, I am now the East Coast Sales Manager too.:eek::D

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aahhhh yyeaaaaa!!! Awesome pickup for everyone at Taurus!! 'Grats Rosie you deserve it!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congratulations to Rosie and Taurus.
Cheers, Clisckster :)

LOL, no problem!

I'm running around like crazy for AppNut!

Not only am I the Forum Rep Manager but, I am now the East Coast Sales Manager too.:eek::D
Congratulations on the new position/s! Jammie left some BIG shoes to fill, but I'm sure you'll do fine :)

Aahhhh yyeaaaaa!!! Awesome pickup for everyone at Taurus!! 'Grats Rosie you deserve it!
Awesome to have Eric, Chris and you guys behind me :D

~Rosie~

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh! just saw this. Big congrats to both Taurus and Rosie. Taurus is lucky to have Rosie as a sponsored athlete and Rosie is very fortunate to have a great company backing her up. Great team up right here.

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Congrats Rosie!!!:dance: Your already an amazing athlete, i know your a great addition

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh! just saw this. Big congrats to both Taurus and Rosie. Taurus is lucky to have Rosie as a sponsored athlete and Rosie is very fortunate to have a great company backing her up. Great team up right here.
I have been blessed indeed throughout my athletic/sporting career in both cycling and bodybuilding. Now to succeed in the latter as I did in the former! :rocketwhore:

Congrats Rosie!!!:dance: Your already an amazing athlete, i know your a great addition
Thank you :) Now it's time to take this to the next level and be competitive again! :whip:

~Rosie~

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Thank you :) Now it's time to take this to the next level and be competitive again! :whip:

~Rosie~[/QUOTE]

You got it covered, your pretty much a badass!!

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
gratz! :D just read through all of that.. and had to wonder did you guys proof read that post??

Rosie am a very 'driven' person.
and
She wants to be a role model for women to look up to re fitness.
thought I'd halp..

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
gratz! :D just read through all of that.. and had to wonder did you guys proof read that post??

and

thought I'd halp..
Just read your comment and had to wonder did you proof read that post?

thought I'd halp..
Thought I would HELP :D

:poke: just kidding bro..

At least you actually took the time to read the post so reps for that!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats to the hardest working person on anabolicminds. I have no doubt you will get your pro card.
Grateful as ever to have your support, T! :hug:

~Rosie~

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Just going to add a little :love: for Rosie here. Congrats and great pickup Taurus.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just going to add a little :love: for Rosie here. Congrats and great pickup Taurus.
I'm touched by all the support and encouragement you guys have and are giving me. It's awesome and I just want to say thank you - it means a lot :shysmile:

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Future Pro! :D
Thank you for the confidence, Chris :) That is the goal for sure - THIS year, this competition coming! I already have much better definition re midsection/abs now, and since that competition I have managed to add more width in my back, gain an inch in my arms and cap my delts a little more (although the last two need more work). So, on with the leaning out and let's see what happens (I may have a little time to see if I can do more about my delts and arms)!

~Rosie~