Taurus Nutrition Topical 7-KE on sale!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This topical spray contains the cosmetic ingredients 7-Keto-DHEA, 7-Hydroxy-Etiocholanolol and Etiochonalolone. These three ingredients represent the most advanced cosmetic contest prep system on the market!

7-keto-DHEA, has a terrible ORAL availability and a half life of only 2 hours. However, topical delivery system will dramatically increase it's bioavailability.

Right now Topical 7-KE (48 servings) is on sale for $29.99 (tax included) at

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
7-KE Topical
25mg 7-Keto
15mg 7-Hydroxy-Etio
15mg Etiocholanolone​

7-Keto DHEA is a safer and more potent form of DHEA, the well-known "mother hormone", a substance known to ameliorate the effects of aging on many body functions. 7 Keto is NOT DHEA. It is a natural metabolite of DHEA meaning that our bodies eventually convert DHEA into 7 Keto DHEA in the skin and kidneys before going on to fortify us.​

Summary of 7-Keto's actions and benefits:

•Helpful in reducing body fat for safe weight loss
•Strengthens immune function
•Helps balance thyroid function
•Enhances the liver enzyme catalase
•Enhances IGF-1 (Growth Hormone) hormone production
•Improves cognitive function and enhances memory
•May be helpful in Alzheimer's disease
•Helpful for overcoming insulin resistance in type II diabetes
•Relieves depression
•Has anti-aging benefits
•Helps lower stress-induced high blood pressure and may be beneficial for other heart-related diseases.
•Increases muscle mass
•Eases inflammatory conditions like lupus and arthritis
•May help prevent HIV wasting
•May be advantageous in helping to fight Parkinson's disease
•Boosts energy and relieves fatigue
•Prevents skin from wrinkling
•Fights allergic reactions
•Helpful for Asthma

7-KE Topical FAQ

Is 7-KE the same as DHEA?
Perhaps the most fundamental difference between DHEA and 7 Keto DHEA is that 7 Keto DHEA is already converted DHEA, thus it will NOT dangerously spike estrogen and testosterone as does old fashioned DHEA. In fact, studies have shown that "Old Fashioned" DHEA can raise blood levels of testosterone by much as 10 times above normal.​

Is 7-KE safe?
Since 7-Keto does not convert into testosterone or estrogens, it is a one-hundred percent safe alternative to its parent compound. (Elevated testosterone can put beards on women's faces or cultivate prostate cancer in men. Moreover, high levels of testosterone may convert into estrogen in men. Women taking regular DHEA should be especially aware of the possibility of clitoral enlargement, and voice lowering).​

How about my liver?
7 Keto is non-toxic. Liver and blood hormone levels have shown it to be "Completely innocuous," says Henry Lardy, Chairman Emeritus of the Enzyme Institute at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. "No-one has found any adverse side effects."​

Can 7-KE assist in fat loss?
7 Keto DHEA has been proven to promote greater weight loss than DHEA. One clinical trial published in the Journal of Exercise Physiology Online looked at 30 obese people who took a placebo or 7-KETO, a commercial version of 7 Keto that's sold as a food supplement. Both groups took three one-hour sessions of aerobic and anaerobic exercise per week. At the end of the eight-week study, the 7-KETO group had lost 1.8 percent of body fat, compared to 0.57 percent among the placebo exercisers. Their overall weight loss was 2.88 kilos, about three times the loss among those who took the placebo.

There are signs that 7 Keto DHEA helps the body loose weight by mimicking thyroid hormones which cause the body to make more heat, thus burning more calories without really doing anything. Quite simply this means that by increasing thyroid enzymes it is a thermogenic.​

Are there any health benefits to supplementing with 7-KE?
7 Keto lends greater support to the immune system by increasing IL-2 production in human lymphocytes. IL-2 is the key cytokine regulator of T-helper cells which helps activate the immune system against invading pathogens.

7 Keto helps to reduce cortisol. Cortisol is a hormone associated with stress as well as chronic mood disorders and aging.​

Can I use 7-KE if I am sick?
7-Keto DHEA is more potent than DHEA. Anyone suffering any serious disease or hormonal condition should only use DHEA under competent medical supervision. On the other hand, 7 Keto may be effective at doses as low as 5-10 mg/per day with 25-50 mgs per day being adequate for use in disease treatment under medical supervision.​

Sources:
Alternative Medicine Advisor, August 1999.
Journal of Exercise Physiology; Vol. 2. No.4; October 1999.
Miller WC Int Jobes Relat Matab Discord21 (10): 941-947, 1997.
Bobyleva V. Arch Biochem Biophys 341 (1): 122-128, 1997
Slhalian, Ray, M.D.,DHEA: A Practical Guide, 1996 The American Journal of Psychiatry, (157) 1252-59, August, 2000
Heinerman, John, Ph.D.,Miracle Healing Herbs, Prentice Hall, 1998

Disclaimer
The above posting does not necessarily reflect those of Taurus Nutrition. You should speak with your physician before taking any supplement. 7-KT is not meant to replace proper diet and exercise.

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Was thist the same one that LG was suppose to release and how how does it stack up tp PA's 7-kt spray?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Logs from the beta testing of topical 7-KE

MidwestBeast Keeps on Cutting with LG's Topical 7-Keto (Sponsored Beta Log)
Will LG's New Topical 7-keto DHEA become a Staple in the Female Terminator's Arsenal?
+LG's Topical 7-Keto (beta) w/schizm+
Rubbing my fat away with LG's Topical 7-Keto
Maxx`s and LG Topical 7-Keto Melting the Fat

Reviews of Topical 7-KT

What is it? For more information, review Topical 7-Keto.

Dosage: The recommended dosage is 12 sprays once (or twice) daily, ideally post-shower - ~6 sprays is 25mg of 7-keto DHEA, so the recommended daily dosage is 50-100mg per day. I was using a lot MORE than 12 sprays, right from the start - DOUBLING the "per dose" initially, and then a little more, until I was using 100-150mg 1-2 times daily. From 15 December (i.e. the first two weeks), I used 24 (i.e. 100mg) pumps of the 7-keto DHEA topical applied post-post-training/morning shower. From 25 December (i.e. the last two weeks), I used 24-36 pumps (i.e. 100-150mg) of the 7-keto DHEA topical applied post-post-training/morning shower and 24-36 pumps (i.e. 100-150mg) pre-bed.

Smell: 10/10. The 7-keto DHEA topical smelt like alcohol - it was not strong, and the scent faded and disappeared within minutes of spraying, so no lingering smell after application or during the day, or when sweated, etc.

Feel: 10/10. A quick cool touch, like that you get when you get water sprayed on you. The 7-keto DHEA topical is not greasy or sticky after application.

Spreadability/Application: 10/10. The 7-keto DHEA topical is not a lotion, but a spray. When I was only using 100mg of the 7-keto DHEA, if I tried and spread it immediately after application to anywhere but the place where the spray hit my skin, it would NOT spread there, but with more sprays it would if I wanted to, but I had to do it fast, because the 7-keto DHEA topical was dry in mere seconds after spraying it on my skin.

Body Composition: 9/10. Pre-7-keto DHEA topical I was 118 pounds at 10% bodyfat. Currently I am 115.2 pounds at 9.8% bodyfat. Overall, I lost three pounds (although, weight is irrelevant because it fluctuates so much, and only last week I was 111 pounds) and 0.2% bodyfat. However, I am NOT going to look at the overall (which doesn't look that impressive), and instead are going to look at the first two weeks of use and last two weeks of use (and you can see the difference in the dosage used). After two weeks of use at using 100-150mg daily (one application), I had actually gone up to 123 pounds at 11% bodyfat. The last two weeks, using 200-300mg a day (two applications), I dropped back to 9.8% bodyfat (this is the BIGGEST decrease in bodyfat that I have EVER had in a single week!) - actually did this in the third week - and maintained it (weight fluctuating between 111-115 pounds). Also to note that the last two weeks I have not had much of an appetite (which caused the dramatic weight loss down to 111 pounds), but have been forcing down meals this last week. The higher dosage definitely makes a NOTICEABLE difference!

Cortisol Levels: N/A. Although I would have liked to see what my cortisol levels were like pre and post the 7-keto DHEA topical, unfortunately I did not have any bloods done. I can say however, that the last two weeks of using the higher dosage (200-300mg o a day)of the 7-keto DHEA topical have been the LEAST stressed I have felt in YEARS (even though circumstances would say that my stress should be off the charts!), which is quite something!

Sides: 9/10. The only "effect" that could possibly have occurred was that my joints started playing up. In fairness, I don't think this can be attributed to the 7-keto DHEA topical, even though it decreases cortisol, because I was also lifting heavier AND was NOT using Erase during my use of the topical (and Erase is usually what saves my joints).

Other Effects: 10/10. No water retention - in fact, the first week I started using 200-300mg of 7-keto DHEA a day, I started DRYING out, and it was especially noticeable in my upper body and midsection.

Pros: This was the most enjoyable topical I have ever used. No lingering smell. No burning sensation. Dries fast - non-sticky and non-greasy. I don't have to rub it on - just spray, and nothing went wrong with the spray nozzle. No stains left by the topical on or to get on my clothes even if I got wet or sweated. No water retention - like you get with most topicals. The bottle lasted a LONG time - and would have lasted a whole lot longer than it will if the recommended dosage was followed.

Cons: The only issue I had was that I used so much re sprays daily. I got the best results when I was using 200-300mg of 7-keto DHEA daily, which was 8-12 times MORE than was recommended.

Overall: 9.7/10. Once I was using 200-300mg of 7-keto a day, my body composition started to change dramatically, and I made the BIGGEST DEcrease in body composition over a 7-day period, with of a loss of 1.2% bodyfat in my third week of use. The last week (i.e. the fourth week), I cut my training back from 2-3 hours a day to only 60-90 minutes a day, started eating again (even though I had to force the food down), and traveling, and maintained 9.8% bodyfat!

Would I use again? Definitely! This product seems like it was literally "made for me" - a perpetually highly stressed individual, the 7-keto DHEA topical is perfect for me, and I actually want to make this a STAPLE in my supplement arsenal!

Would I recommend? Absolutely! No hesitation :)

This review can also be found at post #150 of my log Will LG's New Topical 7-keto DHEA become a Staple in the Female Terminator's Arsenal? in the Supplement Reviews/Logs subforum.
FINAL REVIEW: Product- 7-Keto spray

Smell- alcohol smell not bad, no stink and no stain your clothes

Absorption- absorbs very and dry very fast WOW!!!!

Application- super easy to spray the desired areas

Sides- maintain the dose in 12-24 pumps 2 times a day preferably eight hours apart and you will be set this is in my case people with cortisol spikes problems tweak the dose. Large doses cause dramatically down in cortisol and tremendous lethargy

Effects- tightening and leaning effects and I think has a diuretic effect

Dosage- I start with 12 pumps on wake up and before bed applied to abs sides then I bump to 24 and 36
*see the sides note

Pros/Cons on everything: Outstanding product is simply and very effective

Thanks to Liftergym33 and Eric for this opportunity
Thank You!

Final Review:

Okay, well my run has come to an end and let me just say that this product lived past my initial expectations.

I ended up running this product at a little ways over a month and it was actually my first transdermal product. I was a little worried about having to deal with dry time, application, etc. For those reasons, I'd actually put off using transdermals because of that. It was simple to spray, didn't have a foul odor (didn't smell "good" but it smelled about the same as spraying aloe vera on after a sunburn), and it dried almost instantly. I actually kept it upstairs instead of with my other supplements and I'd just put it on as soon as I got out of the shower and it would be dry before I'd dress.

I'd say its effectiveness is great, too. I didn't "feel" any mood changes like others reported, but I've made sure to limit stress and other factors that would increase cortisol release.

As far as overall "fat loss" it's hard for me to weigh in. I've encountered some issues along the way here and I'm actually going to be getting some bloodwork done in the following days to hopefully pin point the culprit(s). I can say that I did feel tighter using this product, though.

You can see in an earlier post how I rated some areas asked by LG33.

Bottom line is I would recommend this to anyone, I hope it does in fact make it to market, and I will purchase it.

Much love to the entire LG team and LG33 in particular for the selection to log this.
Annnnnd Rev....

Product- 7-Keto spray ‘big boy’ bottle.

Smell- strong alcohol smell, esp when dosing at the 24 pump application, but only lasts for a few secs before it dissipates.

Absorption- absorbs rapidly, within seconds of applying it, very nice!

Application- very easy to spritz on, more convenient than rub-on formulas, which also have a longer dry time.

Sides- none, that I experienced or noticed.

Effects- I didn’t notice any overly obvious tightening/leaning effects, but I will put these caveats in, I have quite a bit of loose skin on my Abs/lower back that ‘covers’ any really visible leaning of the area (at least in my mind, but we’re all our own worst critic)...also, I had a week away from my normal routine and over ate a good deal of that time while not working out, then took another week of being home to really get back into the swing of things. So for 2 weeks out of the 4 weeks of using this, my diet and workouts were not on point. Another aside, is my lack of having used any cortisol control supps in the past to be able to gage how those levels were affected. Generally I don’t carry a whole lot of stress with me to begin with, so with that aspect, I really couldn’t comment on.

Dosage- started out w/12-16 pumps 1x/day applied to Abs, sides, lower back....upped it to 24 sprays this last week, mostly 1x/day, on a couple occasions, I did an additional 12 sprays roughly 10 hours later.

Pros/Cons on everything: I think overall a good supp that will work....perhaps not best for someone like me, who, as noted, has loose skin and carries most BF in the lower body...I did however manage to reduce my weight from 176 to 173 in the 4 weeks while being on this and my pants are fitting better. I think I’d like to run perhaps smolder for 4 solid weeks, then Topical 7-keto for 4 weeks (with consistency of diet/exercise) and compare which formula/compounds would better suit my situation/body type.

Big thank you to Chris(LG33)/LG for the opportunity to beta test this, much appreciated!

NOTE: The above logs and reviews are from when LG was beta testing 7-KT. This product was never released and is now in the hands of Taurus Nutrition. The 7-KT is the same as when LG was beta testing it. I am including these reviews and logs so you guys have an idea of what to expect from 7-KE and how awesome it is :bling:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was thist the same one that LG was suppose to release and how how does it stack up tp PA's 7-kt spray?
Yes, this is the 7-KE topical that was beta-tested for LG Sciences - when Eric was still with them. I haven't used Pat's topical, but this 7-KE makes a helluva difference let me tell you - I've only been back on it for ~10 days and I'm noticing it! I never want to be withOUT it, let me just say that - awesome deal going on if you want to get it!

~Rosie~

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, this is the 7-KE topical that was beta-tested for LG Sciences - when Eric was still with them. I haven't used Pat's topical, but this 7-KE makes a helluva difference let me tell you - I've only been back on it for ~10 days and I'm noticing it! I never want to be withOUT it, let me just say that - awesome deal going on if you want to get it!

~Rosie~
I read your review on the beta 7-KE. Looks like you really REALLY enjoyed it!

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
Let me just stress this is a topical only and the company doesn't sanction any mention of bioavailability (friendly disclaimer) the opinions of the board reps do not represent those of Taurus.

The FDA doesn't recognize transdermal products even though they have let progesterone cream and other similar products stay on the market for over 20 years setting the standard for such items. Since transdermal products are unresolved, we must ensure that you understand this is a topical spray only.

Sorry for the public service announcement. Continue with the love fest for the product. Because it rocks!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm with Rosie on this one, this was the only product i've used that without any other changes saw a noticeable difference in waistline over a month. By the end of using it, I was basically forced to buy new jeans while still within 2 lbs of my starting weight.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I read your review on the beta 7-KE. Looks like you really REALLY enjoyed it!
I certainly did :biggthumpup:

I'm with Rosie on this one, this was the only product i've used that without any other changes saw a noticeable difference in waistline over a month. By the end of using it, I was basically forced to buy new jeans while still within 2 lbs of my starting weight.
Definitely. The higher dosage definitely helped for me as well, dosing twice daily. This with LipoBURN makes a great topical stack, especially since there are no unwanted effects such as burning, water retention, or bloating, etc. like you get with all other topicals.

~Rosie~

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just want to ask an obvious question here. I see where it says 48 servings. I recall seeing it mention to apply this twice a day. So a bottle would last 24 days correct?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just want to ask an obvious question here. I see where it says 48 servings. I recall seeing it mention to apply this twice a day. So a bottle would last 24 days correct?
If that's what it says, then yeah. However, from experience, I know that the bottle is likely to last a lot LONGER than 24 days even dosing twice daily!

~Rosie~

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
Endocrinology. 1985 Dec;117(6):2279-83.
Antiobesity effects of etiocholanolones in diabetes (db), viable yellow (Avy), and normal mice.

Coleman DL.
Abstract

Two metabolites of the adrenal steroid dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), 3 alpha-hydroxyetiocholanolone and 3 beta-hydroxyetiocholanolone, were found to have antiobesity properties with respect to both prevention of the development of obesity as well as weight reduction after obesity was established. All of the obesity types studied responded to metabolite therapy to a greater or lesser extent. The more natural obesity seen in certain strains of mice with aging responded most rapidly to the feeding of either metabolite. The effective dosage (0.1%) fed in the diet was only one quarter the dosage required for DHEA to produce the same effect in preventing diabetes symptoms in C57BL/Ks diabetic (db) mutant mice. Unlike DHEA, neither metabolite produced any undesirable estrogenic or androgenic side-effects. 3 alpha-hydroxyethiocholanolone and 3 beta-hydroxyetiocholanolone, formerly considered only as inert end products of steroid metabolism, have beneficial actions in mice with various diabetes-obesity conditions and may be metabolic effectors in their own right.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I remember following Rosie's log with this and I've been interested since. Glad to see it's made it to market!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can I get a link? Rosie, staked...anyone....lol
Here's Rosie's review -

With their Grape flavoured BC+EAA ALREADY a STAPLE in my supplement arsenal, and having used a myriad of LG Sciences' products, I had no hesitation in asking to test the beta topical 7-keto DHEA for Eric, and thank you to Chris, who was kind enough to give me the opportunity to (please note that the 7-KE Topical Spray will be produced under Eric's new supplement company, Taurus Nutrition).

What is it? For more information, review Topical 7-Keto.

Dosage: The recommended dosage is 12 sprays once (or twice) daily, ideally post-shower - ~6 sprays is 25mg of 7-keto DHEA, so the recommended daily dosage is 50-100mg per day. I was using a lot MORE than 12 sprays, right from the start - DOUBLING the "per dose" initially, and then a little more, until I was using 100-150mg 1-2 times daily. From 15 December (i.e. the first two weeks), I used 24 (i.e. 100mg) pumps of the 7-keto DHEA topical applied post-post-training/morning shower. From 25 December (i.e. the last two weeks), I used 24-36 pumps (i.e. 100-150mg) of the 7-keto DHEA topical applied post-post-training/morning shower and 24-36 pumps (i.e. 100-150mg) pre-bed.

Smell: 10/10. The 7-keto DHEA topical smelt like alcohol - it was not strong, and the scent faded and disappeared within minutes of spraying, so no lingering smell after application or during the day, or when sweated, etc.

Feel: 10/10. A quick cool touch, like that you get when you get water sprayed on you. The 7-keto DHEA topical is not greasy or sticky after application.

Spreadability/Application: 10/10. The 7-keto DHEA topical is not a lotion, but a spray. When I was only using 100mg of the 7-keto DHEA, if I tried and spread it immediately after application to anywhere but the place where the spray hit my skin, it would NOT spread there, but with more sprays it would if I wanted to, but I had to do it fast, because the 7-keto DHEA topical was dry in mere seconds after spraying it on my skin.

Body Composition: 9/10. Pre-7-keto DHEA topical I was 118 pounds at 10% bodyfat. Currently I am 115.2 pounds at 9.8% bodyfat. Overall, I lost three pounds (although, weight is irrelevant because it fluctuates so much, and only last week I was 111 pounds) and 0.2% bodyfat. However, I am NOT going to look at the overall (which doesn't look that impressive), and instead are going to look at the first two weeks of use and last two weeks of use (and you can see the difference in the dosage used). After two weeks of use at using 100-150mg daily (one application), I had actually gone up to 123 pounds at 11% bodyfat. The last two weeks, using 200-300mg a day (two applications), I dropped back to 9.8% bodyfat (this is the BIGGEST decrease in bodyfat that I have EVER had in a single week!) - actually did this in the third week - and maintained it (weight fluctuating between 111-115 pounds). Also to note that the last two weeks I have not had much of an appetite (which caused the dramatic weight loss down to 111 pounds), but have been forcing down meals this last week. The higher dosage definitely makes a NOTICEABLE difference!

Cortisol Levels: N/A. Although I would have liked to see what my cortisol levels were like pre and post the 7-keto DHEA topical, unfortunately I did not have any bloods done. I can say however, that the last two weeks of using the higher dosage (200-300mg o a day)of the 7-keto DHEA topical have been the LEAST stressed I have felt in YEARS (even though circumstances would say that my stress should be off the charts!), which is quite something!

Sides: 9/10. The only "effect" that could possibly have occurred was that my joints started playing up. In fairness, I don't think this can be attributed to the 7-keto DHEA topical, even though it decreases cortisol, because I was also lifting heavier AND was NOT using Erase during my use of the topical (and Erase is usually what saves my joints).

Other Effects: 10/10. No water retention - in fact, the first week I started using 200-300mg of 7-keto DHEA a day, I started DRYING out, and it was especially noticeable in my upper body and midsection.

Pros: This was the most enjoyable topical I have ever used. No lingering smell. No burning sensation. Dries fast - non-sticky and non-greasy. I don't have to rub it on - just spray, and nothing went wrong with the spray nozzle. No stains left by the topical on or to get on my clothes even if I got wet or sweated. No water retention - like you get with most topicals. The bottle lasted a LONG time - and would have lasted a whole lot longer than it will if the recommended dosage was followed.

Cons: The only issue I had was that I used so much re sprays daily. I got the best results when I was using 200-300mg of 7-keto DHEA daily, which was 8-12 times MORE than was recommended.

Overall: 9.7/10. Once I was using 200-300mg of 7-keto a day, my body composition started to change dramatically, and I made the BIGGEST DEcrease in body composition over a 7-day period, with of a loss of 1.2% bodyfat in my third week of use. The last week (i.e. the fourth week), I cut my training back from 2-3 hours a day to only 60-90 minutes a day, started eating again (even though I had to force the food down), and traveling, and maintained 9.8% bodyfat!

Would I use again? Definitely! This product seems like it was literally "made for me" - a perpetually highly stressed individual, the 7-keto DHEA topical is perfect for me, and I actually want to make this a STAPLE in my supplement arsenal!

Would I recommend? Absolutely! No hesitation

This review can also be found at post #150 of my log Will LG's New Topical 7-keto DHEA become a Staple in the Female Terminator's Arsenal?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
See above.
Can also find it on the Taurus Nutrition page on my website and in the log I did on it.

~Rosie~

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
DaMNNNNNIT! I just ordered PA's spray!!!! This seems more economical for sure..... next bottle for sure.

Mr.50

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eric was the founder of this and took ti with him. He never released it through LG

~Rosie~

DaMNNNNNIT! I just ordered PA's spray!!!! This seems more economical for sure..... next bottle for sure.

Mr.50
For sure.. Ive never used PA's, but Taurus's Keto is by far very effective!.. The beta testers are stand alone people, and what they said is on PAR!

I'm doubling up on this stuff, baby its summer time!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You got it now buddy!:)

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
25mg 7-Keto
15mg 7-Hydroxy-Etio
15mg Etiocholanolone

japohl1

japohl1

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered mine with some Wyked, cant wait!!! Are you guys ever going to offer any other type of shipping?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This should really help with my upcoming cut.. really looking forward to this one

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
mine is on the way, well I ordered it. Cant wait to get started. BTW I think if you order 200 dollars worth it i free shipping

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
mine is on the way, well I ordered it. Cant wait to get started. BTW I think if you order 200 dollars worth it i free shipping
You and me both brotha! I can't wait for mines to come in either

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
would like to try.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I was ordering it only gave me one option for shipping which was $10.95. No big deal just wanted to see if in the future youll be offering more options.
I'm sure there will be, that is the unlimited shipping with Tax included with the presales of everything!

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
from my understanding, 7 keto supports thyroid function. Will this have an effect of someone that is dependent on thyroid meds, like armour thyroid

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
from my understanding, 7 keto supports thyroid function. Will this have an effect of someone that is dependent on thyroid meds, like armour thyroid
Good question, I'd have to ask.. the best person to ask when dealing with supplements and medications is a doctor, IMO

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Sweet deal!!
Gonna have to pick me up a couple or 4!! Lol

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Good question, I'd have to ask.. the best person to ask when dealing with supplements and medications is a doctor, IMO
I use A2 and shift, not worried about adverse effects, just wondered how beneficial it would actually be for someone in my case

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm basing this on memory, but part of the activity in 7 keto also comes from the efforts/enzymes + metabolites created as your body flips it back and forth from 7 keto to 7 oxo. I'm fairly sure I recall reading that somewhere at some point in the last 5 years :D

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I use A2 and shift, not worried about adverse effects, just wondered how beneficial it would actually be for someone in my case
I agree with Chris anyone on meds should really consult with their doctor before taking any supplements. I believe 7-Keto does have the ability to boost levels of thyroid, specfically the hormone T3. The problem is we arent going to be able to tell how the medicine you are taking effects your thyroid or if there would be an interaction with the 7-keto. Your best bet is to ask you doctor. Better safe than sorry bro IMO

I'm basing this on memory, but part of the activity in 7 keto also comes from the efforts/enzymes + metabolites created as your body flips it back and forth from 7 keto to 7 oxo. I'm fairly sure I recall reading that somewhere at some point in the last 5 years :D
As to the thermogenic effects of 7-keto this is my understanding of how it works. I am sure Chris or Eric can further elaborate or explain more.

7-keto increases the activity of 3 thermogenic enzymes. The 7-keto helps stimulate fatty acid oxidation in the liver using these 3 enzymes.

The 3 enzymes are:

fatty acyl CoA oxidase
malic enzyme
glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase

These enzymes are what causes the liver cells to burn fatty acids for energy.

Studies found:
fatty acyl CoA oxidase increased by 128%
malic enzyme jumped 860%
glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase increased by 138%

In this randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study, 30 overweight adults (28 women and 2 men) were divided into two groups. Group 1 received 100 mg of 7-Keto twice daily for eight weeks, while group 2 took a matching pla-cebo capsule. All subjects participated in an exercise program three times a week that consisted of 50 minutes of aerobic and non-aerobic cross training under the supervision of an exercise physiologist. In addition, each subject was instructed by a registered dietitian to follow an 1800-calorie-a-day diet. The subjects underwent testing for blood chemistry, body composition, blood pressure, and dietary analysis at baseline and at weeks four and eight.

The researchers found that the 7-Keto group lost a significant amount of body weight compared to the placebo group—6.3 versus 2.1 pounds. The 7-Keto group also lost a greater percentage of body fat compared to the placebo group—1.8% versus 0.57%.13 Compared to the placebo group, the 7-Keto group saw a significant increase in thyroid hormone activity that targets fat- burning genes in the mitochondria and adipose tissue.14 No adverse effects were reported. The results show that 7-Keto can significantly and safely reduce body weight and body fat when combined with exercise and a reduced-calorie diet. This is due to the greatly increased levels of fat-burning enzymes in the liver as well as the elevation of thyroid hormone. These beneficial changes are known to boost basal metabolic rate, making it easier to shed excess pounds. Supplementation with 7-Keto can therefore help reverse the decline in metabolic rate that makes it so easy to put on weight as we age. Unlike caffeine and ephedrine, 7-Keto does not have a central nervous system stimulating effect caused by nor-adrenalin release, nor does 7-Keto increase heart rate or blood pressure.
Two groups of 15 subjects, average age of 44.5 years, were given either 7-keto or a placebo. Participants exercised three times a week for 45 minutes per session. Each subject was assigned an 1,800-calorie diet. Each subject in the treatment group received 100 mg of 7-keto twice daily.

Study results at four and eight weeks indicated a statistically significant decrease in body weight and body fat in the 7-keto group and no similar effect in the placebo group. By the eighth week, the group receiving 7-keto lost an aver-age of 6.34 pounds and experienced a 1.8% drop in body fat percentage.

Not only was this significantly greater than the placebo group, but these results were equal to or greater than those obtained from many other so-called natural and medical weight-loss remedies. Equally important, 7-keto was well tolerated. While the participants who used 7-keto experienced a statistically significant increase in T3 thyroid hormone activity, there was no effect on T3 thyroid hormone in the placebo group. Additionally, T3 was not increased outside of acceptable normal ranges.

Kalman DS, Colker CM, Swain MA, Torina GC, Shi Q. A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of 3-acetyl-7-oxo-dehydroepiandrosterone in healthy overweight adults

Bobyleva V, Bellei M, Kneer N, Lardy H. The effects of the ergosteroid 7-oxo-dehydroepiandrosterone on mitochondrial membrane potential: possible relationship to thermogenesis.

Lardy H, Partridge B, Kneer N, Wei Y. Ergosteroids: induction of thermogenic enzymes in liver of rats treated with steroids derived from dehydroepiandrosterone

Colker CM, Torina GC, Swain MA, et al. Double-blind study evaluating the effects of exercise plus 3-acetyl-7-oxo-dehydroepiandrosterone on body composition and the endocrine system in overweight adults.

Lardy H, Kneer N, Wei Y, Partridge B, Marwah P. Ergosteroids. II: Biologically active metabolites and synthetic derivatives of dehydroepiandrosterone. Steroids

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only 35 bottles left!!
I knew this one was gonna be a hot seller, especially with summer right around the corner.

It's that season gentlemen, time to get cut! 7-KE is a very stackable item too. I will prolly be stacking mines with Wyked and some 6bromo. Oh and of course if Eric ever releases that HCG DAA write up I can throw that in the mix for a nice little cut/recomp stack. :bigok:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
25mg 7-Keto
15mg 7-Hydroxy-Etio
15mg Etiocholanolone
man-i feel very lucky to be a part of the taurus team. this product looks fantastic.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry if I missed it but how many separate doses are recommended per day?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sorry if I missed it but how many separate doses are recommended per day?
i haven't tried it yet, but from what i have read 2xday-am/pm. that is the protocol i will follow.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established