3-2-1 Taurus Nutrition Takes Off And Launches Its Team, And A Wyked Product Pre-Sale!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

TAURUS NUTRITION BRINGS YOU

The best tasting most potent preworkout ever made. The 50 serving container will contain the best tasting, most effective preworkout supplement on the market today. You won't be disappointed with the flavor or the effect! After Working this out with Eric tonight he wanted to really go all out on this pre-sale.. The Pre-sale will start tomorrow on the web site, product is $49.99, with a company pre-sale price of $20!. The length of the presale is unknown.:

Wyked - Taurus Nutrition

Directions: Take 1-3 scoops prior to workouts using 8-16 oz of water. You can mix with other supplements, but caution should be taken with any other stimulant based products or preworkout blends. Wyked is a very potent stimulant based preworkout and only people in good health should enjoy this product.

Serving Size: ~6g

Servings Per Container: 50

Active Ingredients:

Aspartic Acid

Creatine Monohydrate

Glycine

Taurine

L-Alanine

Leucine

Beta Alanine

Arginine AKG

Caffeine

Liposomal Bitter Orange 20% Extracted For Synephrine

Synephrine HCL

Geranium Oil Extract (4-Amino-Methyl Hexane)

Hordinine

TEAM TAURUS:

It brings great pleasure to introduce you to the folks who will make up Taurus Nutrition here at Anabolic Minds! Eric, owner of Taurus Nutrition, screen name (Taurs Nut) and I were able to hand select the best possible folks to represent the company. New names and faces for a new company! and after looking and and talking with these guys, theres no other group I'd like to share this time with. These guy share truly stand alone, both in character, and who they are here in regards to serving and helping others in the AM community. . With many, many years of knowledge and experience with sports supplements please welcome..........

Heres a little background and history on these guys to allow you to get to know better!

Taurus Nut:

I am the owner of Taurus Nutrition and my name is Eric Marchewitz. You might recall I was one of the founders of LegalGear and LG Sciences. As one person put it, there are two types of people out there innovators and business people. I left LG Sciences because I am an innovator more than a business person and I am not happy unless I am pushing the edge of new supplements. I love the research, I love innovation and I love new, cutting edge products. Not everything we do will be new, but I can assure you that we have so much in the pipeline you won't be disappointed.

-- Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program. This message is considered confidential.

thebigt:

I Started lifting in 7th grade, just goofing off with my 110lb vinyl weight set i got for Christmas. got more serious in high school, lettered in football and tennis. my school didn't have a weight gym in those days but a local gym gave a big discount for guys on the football team. joined the navy in 1/13/77, after boot was assigned to Eisenhower a new aircraft carrier. on the ike we had udt seals on board and a very well equipped modern gym. worked out with the udt's on-board often. after navy i went to school in Philippines, the Philippines was training ground for jest-jungle expedition survival training-being ex military i was allowed to run the course several times and got certified. also went on 3 day hikes in the mountains surrounding olongapo with fellow Americans living there. after leaving Philippines i got back into lifting and tennis and have been doing it seriously since then. i was married in 85' and have 3 kids and 3 grandkids. i have 2 years of collage education. i work in a box factory for a multi national corp. my principal job is operating a flexo rotary die cutter/folder gluer, but i am cross trained and often fill in on other machines including corrogater. i also have 3 dogs. went on trt 8/26/09 and feel 20 years younger. I live in Indy part of the time and travel to terre haute often to care for my wifes mom and dad. my interests are my family and volunteering at the va hospital.

3clipseGT:

The name is Josh I'm 23 years old, have been around training and supplements for over 8 years. I love to help people achieve there goals and love to learn as much as possible about this hobby ( sport for some ) that we all love. I proudly serve in the U.S. Marine Corps I'm married and have a daughter. Any questions or comments don't hesitate to PM me!

StakedCop:

I'm just your average 23 year old recreational bodybuilder who's obsessed with lifting weights and eating! I've always been an physically active person. Growing up i played a lot of sports excelling mostly in traveling baseball and martial arts. I always enjoyed lifting weights. My dad used to sneak me into the gym on Sundays before i was even in my teens. By the time I reached high school all I wanted to do was lift weights so I dropped out of baseball to make sure I could hit the gym everyday, lol. My gym was owed by a former pro power lifter and he was also my trainer. By the time I graduated high school I weighed a chunky 220 squatting and dead lifting well over 500 pounds.

After high school i started focusing more on bodybuilding, my diet and dropping some of the power lifting pounds. I went thru the police academy at the age of 20 and have been working in law enforcement since. I love my job I get to help people that need help and ticket bad drivers I've learned a lot in the few months I've been a member of anabolic mind and hope to keep learning but also now help other learn. When I first signed up here I asked lots of question and would send messages to guys seeking advice on supplements, diet and nutrition. Now just a few months later and I'm getting PMs from guys looking for advise and I think it's great we all help each other. The knowledge and support of this family has completely transformed my body. I wake up everyday wanting to be better. Not just in bodybuilding but also as a person and I feel like (here) I'm surrounded by a bunch of other people with the same goals in mind. I'm looking forward to working Taurus Nutrition. I gotta say after seeing the great group of guys Eric choose for his rep team, then I can't wait to see what great supplements he puts out!!

JudoJosh:

Who am I? Well I am you, an average guy on a quest for knowledge that well help me possibly become the best most powerful version of myself both mentally and physically. Everything I say on this site is just MY experience with various training programs and diets. I am 25 years old, work full time in an emergency room, and am married and blessed with two kids. My goal is to share those experiences with the fellow users of Anabolic Minds as well as continue to support members who are also on a similar journey. Personally a weak point has always been my ability to stay dedicated to my diet and training until I found Anabolic Minds. I strive to give back to this community as I know firsthand how someone showing you support can help, someone to help guide and carry the load sort to speak. For the majority of my life I lived the lazy couch potato lifestyle until I reached a whopping 240lbs! This was my breaking point and since then I started to look into various training and dietary methodologies and have become fascinated with it all. I joined a local Judo club and a gym and then began my journey. Currently I am not as involved with Judo anymore and have drifted more towards Jiu-Jitsu. This lifestyle has affected all aspects of my life to the point that I changed my major in college. I am now working towards my bachelor in exercise science with a minor in athletic training. My views on diet and training are forever evolving and changing. The more I experiment with various theories the more I learn about myself and change or tweak the way I view things. I believe, “All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better you become” – Ralph Waldo Emerson. This quote pretty much sums up why I do what I do. There are no universal diets or training techniques, one must experiment to find what works for them. I’m excited to be a part of Taurus Nutrition and to work with these great groups of guys and am thankful for the opportunity. If there is any way I can help anyone please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Liftergym33:
Enough Said!

Last edited:
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice :)

And a great team to represent :wink1:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Killer intro price!!!!

I am shocked this is being introduced so low

obvious

obvious

Awards
Yeah that's crazy sauce. Everyone should pick a tub up simply because it's so well priced

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats to all involved! Exciting times ahead.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah that's crazy sauce. Everyone should pick a tub up simply because it's so well priced
Definitely!

50 servings for $20 comes to

:think:

40 CENTS A SERVING!

Dont let the chance pass you buy guys

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats guys! You picked a great team right, I have a feeling Taurus is going to be very popular on the board, I'm looking forward to trying out your products!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's finally here!! Very excited for Taurus and the team! A bunch of well respected members here at AM. Looking forward to this and all your other products!!

Contests on the company!!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Very Nice.. I'm looking forward to picking up a couple tubs for myself plus some for others :D

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It shows $49.99. When do I see the pre-sale price?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
where can we order this from again? I guess NP dont carry it

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
BTW, nice team you have assembled Chris and congrats to everyone :fing02:

I'm really looking forward to what you guys have in store!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
where can we order this from again? I guess NP dont carry it
Currently no we are not on Nutra Planet

For now orders will be placed on the Taurus Nutrition website here: Wyked Lemonade Pre-Workout

Pre-sale prices are not up on the page yet. I would expect them to be posted sometime tomorrow

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Currently no we are not on Nutra Planet

For now orders will be placed on the Taurus Nutrition website here: Wyked Lemonade Pre-Workout

Pre-sale prices are not up on the page yet. I would expect them to be posted sometime tomorrow
I found the link... shhhhh, lets keep it a secret I want to get all 300 tubs :D

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I'll bite just as long as shipping isn't 30 bucks :lol:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I found the link... shhhhh, lets keep it a secret I want to get all 300 tubs :D
Lips are sealed :196: as long as you order a couple for me too :wink1:

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Holllllly crap! That is an Allstar team of reps/knowledgeable peeps there!! Nicely done Eric & Chris!! Looking forward to all that you're about to unleash :)

...I see geranium was added to Wyked, nice! but the DAA was dropped?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
great team, that profile looks awesome as well, i'd pre order if i didn't have like 3 unoppened bottles of preworkout sitting around.....but bigt where is he? wtf why didn't he tell me this....i guess with him on the team we can expect a creatine nitrate product

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Solid team!!!

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to check out and the site says "no payment modules installed"

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm trying to check out and the site says "no payment modules installed"
Looking into this now, thank you for bringing this to our attention.

There are a couple site issues that will be worked on and hopefully everything will be squared away later on today. :fingersx:

This thread will be updated once everything gets fixed and adjusted.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Looking into this now, thank you for bringing this to our attention.

There are a couple site issues that will be worked on and hopefully everything will be squared away later on today. :fingersx:

This thread will be updated once everything gets fixed and adjusted.
thanks man, helll of a team taurus has put together here

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sitting in the checkout line! :)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As promised here is a quick update for you guys

:reporter:

The presale price is now listed for wyked, but there are still a couple more things with the site that we are currently working on. Once these issues are addressed and resolved an update will be posted here.

You will now return to your scheduled postings :reporter:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We will definitely get this resolved ASAP for you folks lookin to get WYKED!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats to the new team, all excellent choices. Best of luck on the company, I'm really looking forward to the new and innovative products!

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
In like Flynn, that's one hell of a team to represent....outstanding !!!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm standing in line at check out but register shows...

"No payment modules have been installed yet."

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm standing in line at check out but register shows...

"No payment modules have been installed yet."
The issue was reported to HQ and will be resolved ASAP. Sorry for the inconvenience guys!!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
congrats on the product ,company and the reps team!! I will order my tub tomorrow!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats a heck of a team you guys assembled. All top notch guys, and I have to say I am real happy to see BigT get gobbled up

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Wow, great news on more than one front. Solid team and solid company = WINNING!!