Athletix Adamantium only $27.49!!! - AnabolicMinds.com

Athletix Adamantium only $27.49!!!

  1. Board Sponsor
    Athletix's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    726
    Rep Power
    543264

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Athletix Adamantium only $27.49!!!


    Just wanted to throw this out there for the people who haven't seen it yet, we offered NP a great deal to be able to offer Adamantium to you at a ridiculous price.

    Athletix Adamantium (30 servings): Discount Adamantium Supplements




    Ingredients: (per serving, 30 day supply)

    3000mg D-Aspartic Acid
    2000mg L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate
    700mg N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine (NAT)



    Suggested Use:

    Take 1 scoop an 30-60 minutes before your training session. For maximum results stack with Athletix Sports Titanium.

    www.athletixsports.com Facebook: Athletix Sports Instagram: @athletixsports Twitter: @Athletix_Sports.

  2. Advanced Member
    SynergyIre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    923
    Rep Power
    10893

    Reputation

    Cool product at a great price! Would have picked up if I wasn't broke ...
  3. Board Sponsor
    Athletix's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    726
    Rep Power
    543264

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    Cool product at a great price! Would have picked up if I wasn't broke ...
    Haha thanks, we will run a contest soon so you could always enter that and get it for free .
    www.athletixsports.com Facebook: Athletix Sports Instagram: @athletixsports Twitter: @Athletix_Sports.
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    enhanced's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    42
    Posts
    3,090
    Rep Power
    2083230

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I'm in the same boat, so I'll be watching for contests. This product looks solid!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  5. New Member
    jaymode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    318
    Rep Power
    485

    Reputation

    Do you guys recommend taking this on off days as well?
  6. Board Sponsor
    Athletix's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    726
    Rep Power
    543264

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jaymode View Post
    Do you guys recommend taking this on off days as well?
    I recommend doing so but if you want to draw it out longer that is fine too and it would still provide benefit for sure. LCLT is an amazing ingredient and when added with a test booster like DAA it can really help you stimulate growth. The nice thing about LCLT is that it is more than just a test booster, it has shown a lot of promise in the area of muscular recovery and even in endurance tests. NAT is great as a preworkout and to help modulate other hormones in the body as well.
    www.athletixsports.com Facebook: Athletix Sports Instagram: @athletixsports Twitter: @Athletix_Sports.
  7. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,159
    Rep Power
    3183271

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I saw some solid looking stacks added today
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  8. New Member
    jaymode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    318
    Rep Power
    485

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Athletix View Post
    I recommend doing so but if you want to draw it out longer that is fine too and it would still provide benefit for sure. LCLT is an amazing ingredient and when added with a test booster like DAA it can really help you stimulate growth. The nice thing about LCLT is that it is more than just a test booster, it has shown a lot of promise in the area of muscular recovery and even in endurance tests. NAT is great as a preworkout and to help modulate other hormones in the body as well.
    I asked because I was thinking that this product seems like it would be best used everyday. You may want to think about adding that to the label or something; if the label just says take before training, then some people like me who don't train daily, may only take it 4 days out of the week and not reap the full benefits.
  9. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I saw some solid looking stacks added today
    Indeed you did my friend. Some GREAT stacks available at NP!

    Adamantium & Titanium Stack

    Adamantium, Titanium, & Erase Mega Stack




    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  10. Board Sponsor
    Athletix's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    726
    Rep Power
    543264

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jaymode View Post
    I asked because I was thinking that this product seems like it would be best used everyday. You may want to think about adding that to the label or something; if the label just says take before training, then some people like me who don't train daily, may only take it 4 days out of the week and not reap the full benefits.
    Good point, I can see how that may be confusing. Either way you will benefit but yes LCLT taken every day has shown a lot of promise, it is by far my favorite ingredient out there right now and with Titanium + Adamantium you get the full 3g shown in so many studies.
    www.athletixsports.com Facebook: Athletix Sports Instagram: @athletixsports Twitter: @Athletix_Sports.
  11. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    It's now in stock at NP at an amazing introductory price!




    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  12. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Athletix View Post
    Just wanted to throw this out there for the people who haven't seen it yet, we offered NP a great deal to be able to offer Adamantium to you at a ridiculous price.

    Athletix Adamantium (30 servings): Discount Adamantium Supplements




    Ingredients: (per serving, 30 day supply)

    3000mg D-Aspartic Acid
    2000mg L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate
    700mg N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine (NAT)



    Suggested Use:

    Take 1 scoop an 30-60 minutes before your training session. For maximum results stack with Athletix Sports Titanium.

    Don't miss out on this amazing introductory price of our new "Adamantium" product at your favorite planet!




    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  13. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Indeed you did my friend. Some GREAT stacks available at NP!

    Adamantium & Titanium Stack

    Adamantium, Titanium, & Erase Mega Stack




    -John

    Don't miss out on these great deals on our products at NP!!!



    -jOHN

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  14. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,159
    Rep Power
    3183271

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    NP just giving stuff away these days
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  15. Board Sponsor
    Athletix's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    726
    Rep Power
    543264

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    NP just giving stuff away these days
    Yeah not really sure how they are paying their employees, unless of course it is a bunch of underground Chinese children packing orders . I found this from a clandestine source! I KNEW IT! lol



    www.athletixsports.com Facebook: Athletix Sports Instagram: @athletixsports Twitter: @Athletix_Sports.
  16. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Don't miss out on this amazing price on our "Adamantium" at the planet!

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...-servings.html




    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The Biggest Blackest Athletix Adamantium Log
    By BigBlackGuy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 08:21 AM
  2. Adamantium by Athletix: INTRODUCTORY SALE!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-24-2011, 01:32 PM
  3. Athletix Adamantium for April! (and Titanium, too!)
    By obvious in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-16-2011, 09:30 PM
  4. Want to try Athletix Sports New Product - Adamantium?
    By Athletix in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-28-2011, 09:30 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in