The Natural Steroid Revolution is here AndroHard, AndroMass & AndroLean - AnabolicMinds.com

The Natural Steroid Revolution is here AndroHard, AndroMass & AndroLean

Page 1 of 11 1236 ... Last
  1. Board Sponsor

Exclamation The Natural Steroid Revolution is here AndroHard, AndroMass & AndroLean

AM members,

The AndroSeries is finally here.

We battled several major challenges during the development of the Andro products –

• Over $300,000 in debt from research and development costs
    • Major failure of $100,000 in raw materials not meeting requirements
    • Loss of several legacy team members, and one missing person

As a result of pushing to develop the greatest steroid formula the industry has ever seen, we lost several key staff members who could not withstand the stress, debt and pressure to perform consistently for 8 months straight at 90 hours per week. The aftermath has left few Primordial survivors.

Now AndroSeries is here, and Primordial Performance is back in the game and stronger than ever before.

The inspiration to create the AndroSeries products is explained here -
    https://www.primordialperformance.co...droseries.html

Three revolutionary steroid products were born –

This past week we have shipped our first AndroSeries products. I’ll be updating this thread with more information in the next couple days. Exciting times lay ahead.

Stay tuned.

Eric Potratz
    Primordial Founder & President

Questions?

Phone – 1-800-568-2924
    Email - info@primordialperformance.com
    9am-5pm PST Live Chat - Primordial Performance Live Support
    Visit - Primordial Performance

Primordial Performance LLC
    13331 NE Whitaker Way
    Portland OR 97230

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I don't think many people understand the financial stakes in this series. Obviously, this was not released to make a quick buck.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

I hope this helps you guys understand what it took to bring the AndroSeries to the market, this is the price of innovation and quality.

•   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

I still can't believe all the abuse you took without even being given a chance. I hope the results pay off for you guys. The Andro Series is on my TO DO list.
    Training around a jacked up neck.
  5. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

My to do list too... As in "awaiting delivery"
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  176 lbs.

At what age are these products safe to take since they are supposed to be safer than normal steroids
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by cg123 View Post
    At what age are these products safe to take since they are supposed to be safer than normal steroids
    Still going to be 21 my man. These products do cause shutdown, even the more mild ones to some degree.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  176 lbs.

Shiit haha. Is there anything good to boost my muscle building that is pretty safe for a 17 year old
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by cg123 View Post
    Shiit haha. Is there anything good to boost my muscle building that is pretty safe for a 17 year old
    Yah man. Creatine, Protein and a whole lot of food.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

So... this being "natural," is PCT needed? and do I piss dirty in a steriod test?
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by onlyone View Post
    So... this being "natural," is PCT needed? and do I piss dirty in a steriod test?
    A PCT is still needed. TRS + TCF1 should do the trick. It's always a good idea on to have a SERM on hand just in case.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.

I would think so.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yes, it'll cause you to fail a UA for steroids.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.

I am running the old androhard version right now and having a pretty good time with it, it was a very expensive stack but the no sides and low damages thing has been major to me to this point.

Am going to give the needed break but I am looking forward in the very near future doing a Lean + Hard combo.
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  203 lbs.

Will it ever make it to retailler ? So Canadian can order some ?
  16. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Okay, I have to ask... who went missing?
  17. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    Will it ever make it to retailler ? So Canadian can order some ?
    I can't say who will have it here, but the stores that usually carry primordial prohormones should be stocked up once the presales are all over.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  203 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I can't say who will have it here, but the stores that usually carry primordial prohormones should be stocked up once the presales are all over.
    Stop to much emotion rigth now !! This is really good news
  19. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Trauma1
  20. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    A production worker. Called the jails, hospitals, and his home. He just vanished.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    A production worker. Called the jails, hospitals, and his home. He just vanished.
    too bad Sir.
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I heard the Hulk Hogan theme song playing in the background...
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I heard the Hulk Hogan theme song playing in the background...
    Me too and I immediately went and said my prayers and took some vitamins. We all know that's what made Hulk into the Hulk.

All kidding aside, assuming the compounds work as advertised, I'm diggin the non methylated aspect. My last run was a lil rough on the liver and prefer to avoid that in the future.
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Yes, it'll cause you to fail a UA for steroids.
    I'm not trying to start sh!t, but how can you call this natural if it will make you piss hot for anabolic steroids. Being a natural bodybuilder this doesn't sound all that natural to me since you need a serm, pct and will make you test positive for steroids.

Call it what you want, but if it walks like a duck, looks like a duck and quacks like a duck then it's a ****ing duck.

Only logically reasoning I can see for calling it "natural" is to keep the heat from the FDA and DEA off.

Correct me if I'm wrong or out of line.

25. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good Luck. I wish they were safer but I don't think so. Based on all the possible grapefruit juice interactions calling it safer just doesn't make sense to me. I'm using the old AndroHard and loving it. Too bad its not still around!.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  270 lbs.

Hey Staked take a look at the front of the box. It plainly says steroids on it. The word natural isn't used to deceive anybody, it's there to stress that they are safer and aren't against the law to buy, use, or sell. Plenty of **** will cause you to fail a PED test that isn't exactly a steroid.
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by VikingBP View Post
    Hey Staked take a look at the front of the box. It plainly says steroids on it. The word natural isn't used to deceive anybody, it's there to stress that they are safer and aren't against the law to buy, use, or sell. Plenty of **** will cause you to fail a PED test that isn't exactly a steroid.
    Well it deceived me, lol I thought this was gonna be the answer for all us natural bodybuilders. I wish the best to PP on this product and it looks like they put a lot of work and $ in it. But using the word natural is deceiving. Natural doesn't mean safe, and legal.

28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I'm not trying to start sh!t, but how can you call this natural if it will make you piss hot for anabolic steroids. Being a natural bodybuilder this doesn't sound all that natural to me since you need a serm, pct and will make you test positive for steroids.
    Testosterone is natural, your body makes it every day. But, show the wrong ratio in a test and bam, you failed.
  29. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Well it deceived me, lol I thought this was gonna be the answer for all us natural bodybuilders. I wish the best to PP on this product and it looks like they put a lot of work and $ in it. But using the word natural is deceiving. Natural doesn't mean safe, and legal.
    Quote Originally Posted by specmike View Post
    Testosterone is natural, your body makes it every day. But, show the wrong ratio in a test and bam, you failed.
    Correct, as is DHEA. Natural in regards to DSHEA compliance.

Not natural in terms of hormones, these are hormonal products.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

I understand where you are coming from, but I think we are pretty clear that these are hormones. It is in reference to compliance as well as our entire line being of natural ingredients, flavorings etc. The word "natural" as in using steroids or not isn't correct here, that is referring to using anabolics or not, a completely different context.

31. Board Sponsor

Call it what you want, but if it walks like a duck, looks like a duck and quacks like a duck then it's a ****ing duck.

Only logically reasoning I can see for calling it "natural" is to keep the heat from the FDA and DEA off.

Correct me if I'm wrong or out of line.
    Its not methylated, so we call it natural. The products dont wreck hell on your body like a methylated compound does. (liver, kidneys, cholesterol values, cardiovascular health, sex drive, ect)

They are naturally occurring so detection time is alot shorter too.... like 28 days at the most for AndroMass and probably about 10-15 days for androlean or hard.

-Eric
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

For years I have seen people get hung up on what "natural" means. Natural vs naturally occurring is probably an important distinction.

Plenty of stuff that is "natural" or "naturally occurring" can can be illegal, cause you to fail certain tests, make you grow, kill you, etc. These are 2 very broad terms. Legal or illegal has nothing to do with either natural or naturally occurring. Marijuana is a good example.

The properties of a substance that can cause a person to fail a test or change their natural hormonal balance is not directly related to legal, illegal, natural, synthetic, natural occurring, etc etc.

The terms are extrememly broad. I mean, dog poop is all natural, legal unless left on a public sidewalk, requires no SERM, no PCT, and probably won't make you fail any tests. But, I for 1 won't be using in my quest for a better body.

Sounds like some people want "natural" to = no SERM, no PCT, no hormonal effects, no legality issues, and no failed tests by any recognized athletic organization or their employer. Sounds like creatine and protein to me.
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Thanks for the responses guys

I wasn't trying to be a troll just didn't understand the whole natural steroids. When I think of natural roids I think of ecdysterone - ecdysteriods. That's all

34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

For years I have seen people get hung up on what "natural" means. Natural vs naturally occurring is probably an important distinction.

Plenty of stuff that is "natural" or "naturally occurring" can can be illegal, cause you to fail certain tests, make you grow, kill you, etc. These are 2 very broad terms. Legal or illegal has nothing to do with either natural or naturally occurring. Marijuana is a good example.

The properties of a substance that can cause a person to fail a test or change their natural hormonal balance is not directly related to legal, illegal, natural, synthetic, natural occurring, etc etc.

The terms are extrememly broad. I mean, dog poop is all natural, legal unless left on a public sidewalk, requires no SERM, no PCT, and probably won't make you fail any tests. But, I for 1 won't be using in my quest for a better body.

Sounds like some people want "natural" to = no SERM, no PCT, no hormonal effects, no legality issues, and no failed tests by any recognized athletic organization or their employer. Sounds like creatine and protein to me.
    I really really do not want to get into a huge pissing match.

Real sorry for asking the question...

Sorry PP if my question got this thread off topic.

35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

I really really do not want to get into a huge pissing match.

Real sorry for asking the question...

Sorry PP if my question got this thread off topic.
    I don't see it as a pissing match man.

Believe me, I know where you are coming from and why you ask. Believe it or not, I had an informant suggest to my chief that I was "on". I weighed 158lbs at the time at about 5% - 6% body fat, and I was strong as an ox from lifting and racing bicycles.

I did not intend to come across as busting your balls. But, I used to see a lot of this debate in the gym and while working at a GNC. Who knows, some of this may be useful to PP customers.

36. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I don't see it as a pissing match man.

Believe me, I know where you are coming from and why you ask. Believe it or not, I had an informant suggest to my chief that I was "on". I weighed 158lbs at the time at about 5% - 6% body fat, and I was strong as an ox from lifting and racing bicycles.

I did not intend to come across as busting your balls. But, I used to see a lot of this debate in the gym and while working at a GNC. Who knows, some of this may be useful to PP customers.

i didn't think a male could enter the military at 158lbs. smallest guy i seen was around 165, and he looked like he was about 12 yrs old. hell, i seen lots of females who went 180 or better, lol.
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i didn't think a male could enter the military at 158lbs. smallest guy i seen was around 165, and he looked like he was about 12 yrs old. hell, i seen lots of females who went 180 or better, lol.
    I was cop in metro Atlanta. I could bench 275 for a clean single at that weight, leg press 900+ for reps, do 30+ pullups, etc. I think they would prolly let me in

I'm not sure of military height and weight restrictions these days. I'm sure it's Googleable.
  38. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I was cop in metro Atlanta. I could bench 275 for a clean single at that weight, leg press 900+ for reps, do 30+ pullups, etc. I think they would prolly let me in

I'm not sure of military height and weight restrictions these days. I'm sure it's Googleable.
    my bad-looks like 127 is minimum weight at your height for military. damn!!!

i am shocked that minimum weight requirement is set so low.
  39. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.

Has Eric explained anywhere how to account for the differences between various steroids? Meaning it is fine that the Androseries has anabolic and androgenic equivalencies that equal out to certain dosages of Testosterone.....but from the calculations on the web site it is clear that it is not the conversion which creates the equivalencies. For example, Androlean is said to have the anabolic and androgenic equivalency of 91mgs/wk of Testosterone Enanthate. This includes the ester weight of the enanthate. So this comparison is really only valid as to 63mgs/wk of actual active hormone and 28mgs/wk of ester. But at the conversion ratios represented (assuming we all experience this conversion ratio, some may be higher and some may be lower) there is really only the production of 14mgs/wk of actual testosterone. The remaining 49mgs/wk of active hormone comes from 28mgs of Androstenedione and 21mgs/wk of 5-Androstenediol.

So 49mgs/wk of the actual hormones that are doing the work in this product are not testosterone. It is clear that androstenedione and 5-androdiol are active "natural" hormones in the body. What is not clear anywhere is that they have the exact properties and affinities for nuclear receptors throughout the body that testosterone has. Of course PP has not claimed this anywhere but it does seem that many people are mistaking the comparison to "91mgs/wk of Testosterone Enanthate" to mean that taking this product is the same as picking up a syringe and injecting onself with 1ml of 91mg/ml Test Enanthate.......... so far I have not seen any evidence to support that conclusion. Again PP has not directly implied it is the exact same as injecting 91mgs/wk of Test Enanthate but sadly I think this is the conclusion most people are drawing.

Again, I sure hope all the products work as promised or as implied. And if they do and are supported, when the logs are complete, by the majority of users as having results comparable to the comparisons in the advertising literature then PP will have a ton of my money. With that said I am still not sure that 21mgs/wk of 5-Androdiol is the same as 21mgs/wk of Testosterone, or that 28mgs/wk of Androstenedione is the same as 28mgs/wk of Testosterone.

Mr.50
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

We have had testing done to include bio-assays that are extremely accurate. All of this will posted soon, but these numbers have been verified independently of us.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Before & After Pics of AndroHard, AndroLean & AndroMass users!
    By Eric Potratz in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 10-15-2012, 12:46 PM
  2. androhard and andromass ?? need some help
    By Gym4Life in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-22-2011, 12:37 PM
  3. Andromass + Androlean future cycle, ostarine in pct
    By Maxwell600 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-26-2011, 01:35 PM
  4. Epi bridged with Andromass? Or Androlean