1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.13%

Anabolic Designs BULLK loggers needed

Anabolic Designs needs 2 loggers for BULLK

We require 2 people who would like to run a month on BULLK. If you are interested then please apply within this thread with details on your training and nutrition along with why you should be chosen and how this would best benefit your needs.

BULLK

THE ULTIMATE NATURAL MASS COMPLEX IS HERE!!!

BULLK is the all new star of our line-up. With the demise of pro-hormones, the world has searched for the most advanced natural anabolic boosters they can find to enhance muscle size and create the ultimate natural Mass Monster!! BullK is designed to elicit maximum gains for users needing to answer the call for SIZE!!!

BullK is formulated for:

* Rapid bulking phases
    * Surges in natural strength & Mass
    * Improved Libido and promotion of Alpha male mentality
    * Increased Anabolism
    * Improved rates of protein synthesis

At Anabolic Designs we pride ourselves on making formulas that are cutting edge and focus on quality over cost. We make formulas we’d want to use ourselves and always strive to meet new challenges. Our products are rarely the cheapest but there’s a reason we are one of the most trusted names in sports nutrition today and it’s our commitment to making the best formulas, with the best ingredients, to the best science-backed research and in the best GMP registered facility in the USA.

BullK- Powered by Bulbine Natelensis

Bulbine Natalensis is the central engine powering the BullK matrix. This potent and cutting edge herbal dietary supplement has been shown to elicit serum testosterone increases of up to 347% over baseline and simultaneously reduce estrogen and prolactin by more than 39% - making it the absolute king of the all-natural hormone boosters.

BullK- Formula explained

* Acetyl-Carnitine - Well known as a potent anti-oxidant, insulin primer, fertility booster and vital for proper energy release.
    * Bulbine Natalensis - The new superstar of natural anabolic hormone stimulation and central to the sheer power of the BullK formula.
    * Avena Sativa - A well established natural supplement extract for improving libido and testosterone output.
    * Resveratrol - Now known best as one of the most powerful anti-oxidants involved in longevity and other health related fields, athletes have also welcomed its natural anti-estrogen control.
    * Beta-Ecdysterone - A naturally occurring ecosteroid, used for blood sugar control and anti-oxidant purposes also appears to have some natural anabolic activity.
    * Zinc and Vitamin D Essential vitamin and mineral complex for regulation of proper anabolic hormone production

BullK Ingredients :

BullK PLEX 475mg (Proprietary Blend) :

(Acetyl-Carnitine, Bulbine Natalensis , Avena Sativa , Resveratrol , Beta-Ecdysterone)

Zinc 10mg

Vitamin D 5000 IU

BullK Usage :

For best results users of BullK should aim to consume 2g of protein per lb of bodyweight so a 200lb male should look to ingest around 400g of protein per day. Users Under 220lbs should take 2 capsules of BullK per day with an evening meal, users over 220lbs should take 4 capsules with an evening meal.
    Diet and Nutrition Advisor

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.44%

Quote Originally Posted by Mickfootie View Post
    Anabolic Designs needs 2 loggers for BULLK

We require 2 people who would like to run a month on BULLK. If you are interested then please apply within this thread with details on your training and nutrition along with why you should be chosen and how this would best benefit your needs.

BULLK

THE ULTIMATE NATURAL MASS COMPLEX IS HERE!!!

BULLK is the all new star of our line-up. With the demise of pro-hormones, the world has searched for the most advanced natural anabolic boosters they can find to enhance muscle size and create the ultimate natural Mass Monster!! BullK is designed to elicit maximum gains for users needing to answer the call for SIZE!!!

BullK is formulated for:

* Rapid bulking phases
    * Surges in natural strength & Mass
    * Improved Libido and promotion of Alpha male mentality
    * Increased Anabolism
    * Improved rates of protein synthesis

At Anabolic Designs we pride ourselves on making formulas that are cutting edge and focus on quality over cost. We make formulas we’d want to use ourselves and always strive to meet new challenges. Our products are rarely the cheapest but there’s a reason we are one of the most trusted names in sports nutrition today and it’s our commitment to making the best formulas, with the best ingredients, to the best science-backed research and in the best GMP registered facility in the USA.

BullK- Powered by Bulbine Natelensis

Bulbine Natalensis is the central engine powering the BullK matrix. This potent and cutting edge herbal dietary supplement has been shown to elicit serum testosterone increases of up to 347% over baseline and simultaneously reduce estrogen and prolactin by more than 39% - making it the absolute king of the all-natural hormone boosters.

BullK- Formula explained

* Acetyl-Carnitine - Well known as a potent anti-oxidant, insulin primer, fertility booster and vital for proper energy release.
    * Bulbine Natalensis - The new superstar of natural anabolic hormone stimulation and central to the sheer power of the BullK formula.
    * Avena Sativa - A well established natural supplement extract for improving libido and testosterone output.
    * Resveratrol - Now known best as one of the most powerful anti-oxidants involved in longevity and other health related fields, athletes have also welcomed its natural anti-estrogen control.
    * Beta-Ecdysterone - A naturally occurring ecosteroid, used for blood sugar control and anti-oxidant purposes also appears to have some natural anabolic activity.
    * Zinc and Vitamin D Essential vitamin and mineral complex for regulation of proper anabolic hormone production

BullK Ingredients :

BullK PLEX 475mg (Proprietary Blend) :

(Acetyl-Carnitine, Bulbine Natalensis , Avena Sativa , Resveratrol , Beta-Ecdysterone)

Zinc 10mg

Vitamin D 5000 IU

BullK Usage :

For best results users of BullK should aim to consume 2g of protein per lb of bodyweight so a 200lb male should look to ingest around 400g of protein per day. Users Under 220lbs should take 2 capsules of BullK per day with an evening meal, users over 220lbs should take 4 capsules with an evening meal.
    I know it have been ask on another forum but does the Beta-Ecdysterone is from RC ? Thank you for the info
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.59%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    I know it have been ask on another forum but does the Beta-Ecdysterone is from RC ? Thank you for the info
    Same question I had. If it is RC I'd like to log this after my APS log

•   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.13%

Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Same question I had. If it is RC I'd like to log this after my APS log
    I am not the formulator so i will have to get back to you on this. However researching on the RC v CV issue it would seem that as long as you got the pure exract of either at the end result then simialr results would be yielded from either extract.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.13%

I am not the formulator so i will have to get back to you on this. However researching on the RC v CV issue it would seem that as long as you got the pure exract of either at the end result then simialr results would be yielded from either extract.
    I have contacted Joe and the source we use is :

20-HYDROXY-ECDYSTERONE 90% (CYANOTIS VAGA).
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.25%

Weight:230lbs.
    Excercises: Calisthenics(10 yrs.)
    Current Supplement Intake: multi v, creatine, whey protein, omega3's, bcaa's and pwo

would love to partake in this logging opportunity Anabolic Designs. Summer time is near and i'm trying to put on some mass and this would definitely be the supplement i wouldn't mind taking to get me where i need to be, with the proper diet and training. Will log daily and be as thorough, honest and as dedicated possible. will represent your product to the best of my ability. Not to mention i had lost a few pounds and would like to get my weight back up.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.13%

Quote Originally Posted by princevince View Post
    Weight:230lbs.
    Excercises: Calisthenics(10 yrs.)
    Current Supplement Intake: multi v, creatine, whey protein, omega3's, bcaa's and pwo

would love to partake in this logging opportunity Anabolic Designs. Summer time is near and i'm trying to put on some mass and this would definitely be the supplement i wouldn't mind taking to get me where i need to be, with the proper diet and training. Will log daily and be as thorough, honest and as dedicated possible. will represent your product to the best of my ability. Not to mention i had lost a few pounds and would like to get my weight back up.
    thanks for the app buddy.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.44%

I have contacted Joe and the source we use is :

20-HYDROXY-ECDYSTERONE 90% (CYANOTIS VAGA).
    Ok thank you

I would like to apply for this :

I used a Bulbine product before but got real sick 2 weeks out of the 4 weeks run. Bulbine seem promising for me the first week with and increase in libido, ball size, hunger and pump. The addition of carnitine and ecdy look pretty good to me.

Right now I am on a testbooster that will end in 2 weeks, creatine mono and whey protein.

If you want the opinion of someone who already have experience with another Bulbine product to compare I am in. Presently I am training home doing the P90X training program.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.13%

Ok thank you

I used a Bulbine product before but got real sick 2 weeks out of the 4 weeks run. Bulbine seem promising for me the first week with and increase in libido, ball size, hunger and pump. The addition of carnitine and ecdy look pretty good to me.

Right now I am on a testbooster that will end in 2 weeks, creatine mono and whey protein.

If you want the opinion of someone who already have experience with another Bulbine product to compare I am in. Presently I am training home doing the P90X training program.
    Thanks Alvin for the app.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.13%

Ok thank you

Alvin. Send me your shipping details buddy.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

congrats alvin1 now who is the other lucky contestant?
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.44%

Alvin. Send me your shipping details buddy.
    PM sent thank you
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Another BN product, right on! I would love the chance to log it but unfortunately I am waiting til after my big planned cycle coming up to run a BN product during my PCT and see what it does for me. Looking forward to the reviews.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

since this is still open, i would like to submit an app. been wanting to try a bulbine natalensis product for a minute now, and this may be my chance at it.

Weight:235lbs.

Been excercising on and off practically all my life but just started supplementing within the last 5 years. have ran a few cycles of aas's/ph's already, but currently just on plain ol protein, creatine, multi, bcaa's, natty tbooster. would love to add this to the arsenal to add on a few more xtra pounds. will log 3 to 4 times a week at minimum.
  15. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

If you havent found another logger I would be up for logging it. I am 27, I lift 4-5 days a week, I am on the ice 3-4 days a week as an instructor and run conditioning for multiple hockey teams and athletes. I know my post count is low but I had to start a new account (john123131 was my old account when I was a rep for PAL and RPN).

Right now I am taking protein, bcaa, krillipid balance.

If you have chosen, no worries guys.

thanks
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.13%

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    If you havent found another logger I would be up for logging it. I am 27, I lift 4-5 days a week, I am on the ice 3-4 days a week as an instructor and run conditioning for multiple hockey teams and athletes. I know my post count is low but I had to start a new account (john123131 was my old account when I was a rep for PAL and RPN).

Right now I am taking protein, bcaa, krillipid balance.

If you have chosen, no worries guys.

thanks
    Hi John. PM me your shipping details.
  17. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.8%

Hi John. PM me your shipping details.
    done
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

your the man BP, congrat's brotha. the product looks KILLA!!! i been wanting to try a bulbine product for the longest. reviews i've read been mixed but i'd like to try it out myself. looks very promising. the ingredient profile looks solid even though it's a prop blend.
  19. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.8%

pumped, thanks for the opportunity!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.44%

Question

Has it have been ship ?
  21. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.8%

Has it have been ship ?
    wondering the same thing
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.13%

wondering the same thing
    I think they will go out tomorrow if not already shipped. I will find out more tomorrow from joe.
  23. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.8%

I think they will go out tomorrow if not already shipped. I will find out more tomorrow from joe.
    great, thanks bud
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.53%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Age-22
    Weight-225
    Current supps- Slingshot, Focus XT, Supercissus, MVP/ZMK, Fish Oil, Green Magnitude

Hey i don't know if this is still open and your looking for more loggers but im looking to possibly log this, over the past couple months ive shed a good amount of pounds and most of it has been fat but ive still lost a good deal of muscle and i wish to gain it back and a product like this seems like something i could deffinately use. SO if theres any opportunities left to log id love to take part.
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.44%

Thumbs up

great, thanks bud
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.54%

Good luck with your logs!
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.13%

Has anyone received anything yet?
  28. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.8%

Has anyone received anything yet?
    nope, ill let you know as soon as it arrives
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.44%

Nothing here also
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.88%

Still waiting on mine too.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.44%

bump
  32. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Looking forward to see how good this is.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.88%

I still haven't got mine.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  34. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.32%

I would like to apply for this aswell,

The last bulbine product i used before was tropinol and it was a decent product but underdosed in my opinion and lacking some kick. I'm glad to see the combination you've put up. Seems very interesting especially as I'm a big fan of ECDY. Much love for substerone!

Right now i'm taking nothing but the essentials, bcaa's, some carnitine, omega's and some DAA before workouts. Like i said I liked Tropinol but I thought it was lacking the kick I'd love to give this guy a try!

Louis

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anabolic Designs are looking for loggers
    By Mickfootie in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 08-04-2011, 10:07 AM
  2. Combustion loggers needed
    By BulkPerf in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 07-01-2011, 09:06 AM
  3. Anabolic Designs Ravenous Loggers needed
    By Mickfootie in forum Company Promotions