Anabolic Designs BULLK loggers needed

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Designs needs 2 loggers for BULLK

We require 2 people who would like to run a month on BULLK. If you are interested then please apply within this thread with details on your training and nutrition along with why you should be chosen and how this would best benefit your needs.

BULLK

THE ULTIMATE NATURAL MASS COMPLEX IS HERE!!!

BULLK is the all new star of our line-up. With the demise of pro-hormones, the world has searched for the most advanced natural anabolic boosters they can find to enhance muscle size and create the ultimate natural Mass Monster!! BullK is designed to elicit maximum gains for users needing to answer the call for SIZE!!!

BullK is formulated for:

* Rapid bulking phases
* Surges in natural strength & Mass
* Improved Libido and promotion of Alpha male mentality
* Increased Anabolism
* Improved rates of protein synthesis

At Anabolic Designs we pride ourselves on making formulas that are cutting edge and focus on quality over cost. We make formulas we’d want to use ourselves and always strive to meet new challenges. Our products are rarely the cheapest but there’s a reason we are one of the most trusted names in sports nutrition today and it’s our commitment to making the best formulas, with the best ingredients, to the best science-backed research and in the best GMP registered facility in the USA.

BullK- Powered by Bulbine Natelensis

Bulbine Natalensis is the central engine powering the BullK matrix. This potent and cutting edge herbal dietary supplement has been shown to elicit serum testosterone increases of up to 347% over baseline and simultaneously reduce estrogen and prolactin by more than 39% - making it the absolute king of the all-natural hormone boosters.

BullK- Formula explained

* Acetyl-Carnitine - Well known as a potent anti-oxidant, insulin primer, fertility booster and vital for proper energy release.
* Bulbine Natalensis - The new superstar of natural anabolic hormone stimulation and central to the sheer power of the BullK formula.
* Avena Sativa - A well established natural supplement extract for improving libido and testosterone output.
* Resveratrol - Now known best as one of the most powerful anti-oxidants involved in longevity and other health related fields, athletes have also welcomed its natural anti-estrogen control.
* Beta-Ecdysterone - A naturally occurring ecosteroid, used for blood sugar control and anti-oxidant purposes also appears to have some natural anabolic activity.
* Zinc and Vitamin D Essential vitamin and mineral complex for regulation of proper anabolic hormone production

BullK Ingredients :

BullK PLEX 475mg (Proprietary Blend) :

(Acetyl-Carnitine, Bulbine Natalensis , Avena Sativa , Resveratrol , Beta-Ecdysterone)

Zinc 10mg

Vitamin D 5000 IU

BullK Usage :

For best results users of BullK should aim to consume 2g of protein per lb of bodyweight so a 200lb male should look to ingest around 400g of protein per day. Users Under 220lbs should take 2 capsules of BullK per day with an evening meal, users over 220lbs should take 4 capsules with an evening meal.​

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anabolic Designs needs 2 loggers for BULLK

We require 2 people who would like to run a month on BULLK. If you are interested then please apply within this thread with details on your training and nutrition along with why you should be chosen and how this would best benefit your needs.

BULLK

THE ULTIMATE NATURAL MASS COMPLEX IS HERE!!!

BULLK is the all new star of our line-up. With the demise of pro-hormones, the world has searched for the most advanced natural anabolic boosters they can find to enhance muscle size and create the ultimate natural Mass Monster!! BullK is designed to elicit maximum gains for users needing to answer the call for SIZE!!!

BullK is formulated for:

* Rapid bulking phases
* Surges in natural strength & Mass
* Improved Libido and promotion of Alpha male mentality
* Increased Anabolism
* Improved rates of protein synthesis

At Anabolic Designs we pride ourselves on making formulas that are cutting edge and focus on quality over cost. We make formulas we’d want to use ourselves and always strive to meet new challenges. Our products are rarely the cheapest but there’s a reason we are one of the most trusted names in sports nutrition today and it’s our commitment to making the best formulas, with the best ingredients, to the best science-backed research and in the best GMP registered facility in the USA.

BullK- Powered by Bulbine Natelensis

Bulbine Natalensis is the central engine powering the BullK matrix. This potent and cutting edge herbal dietary supplement has been shown to elicit serum testosterone increases of up to 347% over baseline and simultaneously reduce estrogen and prolactin by more than 39% - making it the absolute king of the all-natural hormone boosters.

BullK- Formula explained

* Acetyl-Carnitine - Well known as a potent anti-oxidant, insulin primer, fertility booster and vital for proper energy release.
* Bulbine Natalensis - The new superstar of natural anabolic hormone stimulation and central to the sheer power of the BullK formula.
* Avena Sativa - A well established natural supplement extract for improving libido and testosterone output.
* Resveratrol - Now known best as one of the most powerful anti-oxidants involved in longevity and other health related fields, athletes have also welcomed its natural anti-estrogen control.
* Beta-Ecdysterone - A naturally occurring ecosteroid, used for blood sugar control and anti-oxidant purposes also appears to have some natural anabolic activity.
* Zinc and Vitamin D Essential vitamin and mineral complex for regulation of proper anabolic hormone production

BullK Ingredients :

BullK PLEX 475mg (Proprietary Blend) :

(Acetyl-Carnitine, Bulbine Natalensis , Avena Sativa , Resveratrol , Beta-Ecdysterone)

Zinc 10mg

Vitamin D 5000 IU

BullK Usage :

For best results users of BullK should aim to consume 2g of protein per lb of bodyweight so a 200lb male should look to ingest around 400g of protein per day. Users Under 220lbs should take 2 capsules of BullK per day with an evening meal, users over 220lbs should take 4 capsules with an evening meal.​
I know it have been ask on another forum but does the Beta-Ecdysterone is from RC ? Thank you for the info

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know it have been ask on another forum but does the Beta-Ecdysterone is from RC ? Thank you for the info
Same question I had. If it is RC I'd like to log this after my APS log :)

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Same question I had. If it is RC I'd like to log this after my APS log :)
I am not the formulator so i will have to get back to you on this. However researching on the RC v CV issue it would seem that as long as you got the pure exract of either at the end result then simialr results would be yielded from either extract.

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
I am not the formulator so i will have to get back to you on this. However researching on the RC v CV issue it would seem that as long as you got the pure exract of either at the end result then simialr results would be yielded from either extract.
I have contacted Joe and the source we use is :

20-HYDROXY-ECDYSTERONE 90% (CYANOTIS VAGA).

princevince

Awards
  • Established
Weight:230lbs.
Excercises: Calisthenics(10 yrs.)
Current Supplement Intake: multi v, creatine, whey protein, omega3's, bcaa's and pwo

would love to partake in this logging opportunity Anabolic Designs. Summer time is near and i'm trying to put on some mass and this would definitely be the supplement i wouldn't mind taking to get me where i need to be, with the proper diet and training. Will log daily and be as thorough, honest and as dedicated possible. will represent your product to the best of my ability. Not to mention i had lost a few pounds and would like to get my weight back up.

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Weight:230lbs.
Excercises: Calisthenics(10 yrs.)
Current Supplement Intake: multi v, creatine, whey protein, omega3's, bcaa's and pwo

would love to partake in this logging opportunity Anabolic Designs. Summer time is near and i'm trying to put on some mass and this would definitely be the supplement i wouldn't mind taking to get me where i need to be, with the proper diet and training. Will log daily and be as thorough, honest and as dedicated possible. will represent your product to the best of my ability. Not to mention i had lost a few pounds and would like to get my weight back up.
thanks for the app buddy.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have contacted Joe and the source we use is :

20-HYDROXY-ECDYSTERONE 90% (CYANOTIS VAGA).
Ok thank you

I would like to apply for this :

I used a Bulbine product before but got real sick 2 weeks out of the 4 weeks run. Bulbine seem promising for me the first week with and increase in libido, ball size, hunger and pump. The addition of carnitine and ecdy look pretty good to me.

Right now I am on a testbooster that will end in 2 weeks, creatine mono and whey protein.

If you want the opinion of someone who already have experience with another Bulbine product to compare I am in. Presently I am training home doing the P90X training program.

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Ok thank you

I used a Bulbine product before but got real sick 2 weeks out of the 4 weeks run. Bulbine seem promising for me the first week with and increase in libido, ball size, hunger and pump. The addition of carnitine and ecdy look pretty good to me.

Right now I am on a testbooster that will end in 2 weeks, creatine mono and whey protein.

If you want the opinion of someone who already have experience with another Bulbine product to compare I am in. Presently I am training home doing the P90X training program.
Thanks Alvin for the app. :)

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Ok thank you

Alvin. Send me your shipping details buddy.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
congrats alvin1 now who is the other lucky contestant?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another BN product, right on! I would love the chance to log it but unfortunately I am waiting til after my big planned cycle coming up to run a BN product during my PCT and see what it does for me. Looking forward to the reviews.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
since this is still open, i would like to submit an app. been wanting to try a bulbine natalensis product for a minute now, and this may be my chance at it.

Weight:235lbs.

Been excercising on and off practically all my life but just started supplementing within the last 5 years. have ran a few cycles of aas's/ph's already, but currently just on plain ol protein, creatine, multi, bcaa's, natty tbooster. would love to add this to the arsenal to add on a few more xtra pounds. will log 3 to 4 times a week at minimum.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
If you havent found another logger I would be up for logging it. I am 27, I lift 4-5 days a week, I am on the ice 3-4 days a week as an instructor and run conditioning for multiple hockey teams and athletes. I know my post count is low but I had to start a new account (john123131 was my old account when I was a rep for PAL and RPN).

Right now I am taking protein, bcaa, krillipid balance.

If you have chosen, no worries guys.

thanks

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
If you havent found another logger I would be up for logging it. I am 27, I lift 4-5 days a week, I am on the ice 3-4 days a week as an instructor and run conditioning for multiple hockey teams and athletes. I know my post count is low but I had to start a new account (john123131 was my old account when I was a rep for PAL and RPN).

Right now I am taking protein, bcaa, krillipid balance.

If you have chosen, no worries guys.

thanks
Hi John. PM me your shipping details. :)

suresha

Awards
  • Established
your the man BP, congrat's brotha. the product looks KILLA!!! i been wanting to try a bulbine product for the longest. reviews i've read been mixed but i'd like to try it out myself. looks very promising. the ingredient profile looks solid even though it's a prop blend.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
pumped, thanks for the opportunity!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Age-22
Weight-225
Current supps- Slingshot, Focus XT, Supercissus, MVP/ZMK, Fish Oil, Green Magnitude

Hey i don't know if this is still open and your looking for more loggers but im looking to possibly log this, over the past couple months ive shed a good amount of pounds and most of it has been fat but ive still lost a good deal of muscle and i wish to gain it back and a product like this seems like something i could deffinately use. SO if theres any opportunities left to log id love to take part.

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone received anything yet?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still waiting on mine too.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still haven't got mine.

BXFROMMTL

BXFROMMTL

Awards
I would like to apply for this aswell,

The last bulbine product i used before was tropinol and it was a decent product but underdosed in my opinion and lacking some kick. I'm glad to see the combination you've put up. Seems very interesting especially as I'm a big fan of ECDY. Much love for substerone!

Right now i'm taking nothing but the essentials, bcaa's, some carnitine, omega's and some DAA before workouts. Like i said I liked Tropinol but I thought it was lacking the kick I'd love to give this guy a try!

Louis