Anabolic Designs are looking for loggers

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Update :

I have spoken to Joe regarding the issues we have been having with warehouse and stocks also. We are hopefully looking at around 2-3 weeks and we should have some issues resolved and stock levels back up to a point where we can deliver and start choosing more applicants. Thankyou again for your patience and will feedback any info i receive back to the forums.
    Diet and Nutrition Advisor

2. Music to my hear !!!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Mickfootie View Post
    Update :

I have spoken to Joe regarding the issues we have been having with warehouse and stocks also. We are hopefully looking at around 2-3 weeks and we should have some issues resolved and stock levels back up to a point where we can deliver and start choosing more applicants. Thankyou again for your patience and will feedback any info i receive back to the forums.
    Good to hear man. There is things that are out of your hands that you can't control. This is one of those things.

4. Im hyped to see who wins. Even if I don't, i'm hyped to read along with the logs!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

5. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Im hyped to see who wins. Even if I don't, i'm hyped to read along with the logs!
    just a heads up for Mick, I agreed to log products for Athletix Sports so i'll unfortunately have to remove my name from the logging opportunity if you feel the products would conflict.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anabolic Designs Ravenous Loggers needed
    By Mickfootie in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-15-2011, 05:49 PM
  2. Anabolic Designs BULLK loggers needed
    By Mickfootie in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 05-12-2011, 10:37 AM