PES is testing a new Anabolic...Details inside

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

PES is proud to bring this product into the beta testing phase here exclusively to our loyal followers on AnabolicMinds. We have already had initial testers of this product, which you will soon start seeing reviews from.

We will review the tester applications as they come in, and carefully pick. We are in no rush. This thread is for us to inform and answer questions about the product, but do realize not all questions will be able to be answered YET :D

We will also be posting some feedback in this thread.

Code Name: PES-AnaBeta-01

Physiological effect: Anabolic

Testers: All testers must have vast experience with supplements and designer hormones. We will ask for a comparative. Post the Designers and supplements you've used. Testers must also be serious, well informed on supplementation and their bodies', and currently on a proper diet and workout routine. These aren't "free samples", they are a very limited supply of final testing product that we have.

Other Supplements: No other supplements can be taken with this product. It needs to be given a 100% fair review. Dont worry about dropping your other supplements, this will be all you need. You can still take your essentials, like protein, BCAAs, EFAs, multivitamins.

All other supplements must be discontinued 2 weeks prior to use of PES-AnaBeta-01. You can NOT be in PCT or just recovering from PCT

Dosage: 1 PES-AnaBeta-01 capsule four times daily with a meal. On weight training days, make 1 of the doses 45 minutes pre workout. Taking with a MEAL is essential for absorption.

Additional Requirements: NO DRINKING and NO ONE under 21

Safety: PES loves it’s customer, we wouldn’t put something liver toxic on the market. No PCT is needed.

We are looking for 10-15 testers. Again...we are in no rush and will decide after a number of applications have been accepted. Submit via this thread or via PM

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/171783-pes-anabeta-01-a.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/171680-andrew732s-pes-anabeta.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/171816-ae14s-pes-anabeta.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/171928-ryansms-pes-anabeta.html

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
subd for the info. and vast amount of speculation to come in this thread.

a methyl maybe? :wiggle: <----- Scratch that

Last edited:
nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will go ahead and say no. PES is not interested in releasing anything harmful to its customers. Since methylated steroids are harmful, that is not on our agenda

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This looks interesting.. Erase and Alpha T2 are both phenomenal products So I'm sure this is gonna be great!

Subbed for more I info

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Subbd.

I see "MEAL" is highlighted and bold. That disqualifies a shake I'm assuming? On training days I have a shake with oats 45 mins prior to lifting but no "meal".

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is it a prohormone? Or fully active steroid? There are no new compounds just ones that arent on FDA banned list- unless PES developed a new hormone? Do you know its A:A ratio on paper?

Is it better for strength, size, or a decent combo of both?
Wet or dry?

I MUST KNOW! :)

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and its an anabolic but no pct is needed???? Even more interested to see how this pans out.......

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys have brought only quality supplements to the table so far. I'm very interested to see what you have up your sleeve for this one.

In for da infoz :afro:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this looks very intriguing to say the least. Interested in hearing some more info

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and its an anabolic but no pct is needed???? Even more interested to see how this pans out.......
That is what has me intrigued the most. No PCT has me really wondering what it could be

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
I need some more info before I decide

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You guys have brought only quality supplements to the table so far. I'm very interested to see what you have up your sleeve for this one.

In for da infoz :afro:
agreed.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for more info. Maybe this product is some kind of "natural androgen" like Tinospora Cordifolia? Something similar to Natadrol?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it better for strength, size, or a decent combo of both?
Wet or dry?

I MUST KNOW! :)
In my opinion, it is a lean mass product. It will provide strength gains, as well as good physique changes in the mirror. The effects it gives will depend on ones diet.

Directly in the first post it's says no pct needed
;)

this looks very intriguing to say the least. Interested in hearing some more info
More info will come shortly!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All PES products now and to come are ones that can be made in a cGMP facility. So with that being said, it is not any type of FDA banned, soon to be FDA banned, or any type of steroid like those currently sold on the market.

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
subbed for info...sounds interesting.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Before I start releasing reviews, I will give a summary of effects from this compound:

Most found it an effect lean mass builder, and great for muscle hardening and all day pump effect, common with anabolic products. One reviewer found it good for bulking.

The average dose was 4 caps daily, and that is the most effective dose.

Most notice a slight thermogenic effect. The strength gains tend to come around week 2-3 with the product.

Although, other effects like the thermogenic effect, hardening, and pump, can be felt by some just by the first 1-2 days.

Please remember every body is different, everybody's body is different, and everyones diet is different. So that is where is are some variations in the results. All of the reviewers gave an honest review, as I requested.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is the first review, from Rosie Chee Scott

PES-AnaBeta-01 Review

Username: Rosie Chee Scott

Dosage: ~4 caps daily

Pros/Positive Effects:
* From day one (where I did NOT train at all), there was an immediate increase in muscle hardness - in deltoids and arms especially (at first I thought I was imagining it, but it continued on, getting stronger with continued usage) - the hardness in arms starts not long after dosing and remains throughout the day.
* As far as days when training, dosing post-meal containing carbohydrates elicits the "hard muscle" effect in arms (biceps in particular) ~20 minutes after dosing - this is especially true moreso if the meal is the one immediately POST-training, instead of being before.
* Vascularity was increased, to the levels it would normally be when I am a few bodyfat percentage LEANER.
* Noticeable nutrient repartitioning/insulin-like effects - the nutrient repartitioning effects are stronger after a meal that contains ONLY complex carbohydrates and protein (clean meal).
* I increased the lean mass in shoulders, arms, glutes and calves by at least half an inch in each area.
* Increase in thirst was noticeable from day one, and I was drinking close to ~2 galleons of water a day.

Cons/Side Effects:
* My skin is usually clear, but this caused blemishes (starting from the second day is usage), as well as increasing the oiliness of my skin.
* My natural aggression was slightly increased and I was moodier than usual (although this can also be attributed to the circumstances of the time and not just the product).
* Diuretic effects occurred every ~10 minutes when training is dosed pre-training, which was annoying.
* The increase in appetite was unreal and only got more pronounced over time, especially later in the day/night - this effect was a "con" for me, since my goal at the time was fat loss, and that was NOT happening. The longer the period between doses (and also the higher the daily dosage used), the stronger the effect on appetite. Even Sean commented that I was even worse than usual re appetite and eating - which is saying something given that he already calls me the "human garbage disposal", LOL. His words: "You've done some serious damage over the last two weeks".

Cliff Notes of effects:
* Noticeable increase in muscle hardness, vascularity, and nutrient repartitioning and thirst.
* Effects that get more pronounced over usage include causing blemishes and increased oiliness of skin, and ridiculous increase in appetite.
* Strong diuretic effect after dosing - good in general, but bad when it occurs during training (from pre-training dose).

Other Notes:
Used for two weeks.
Training
* Week 1 - every other day was a day off, with single training on the days training completed.
* Week 2 - trained five days, with four of those training days double sessions (am and pm).
Body Statistics
* Start - 11% bodyfat at 124.8 pounds.
* Start to end of Week 1 - 126.6 pounds (+1.8 pounds with +1.0842 pounds of bodyfat and + 0.7158 pounds of lean body mass) at 11.7% bodyfat (+0.7% bodyfat).
* End of Week 1 to end of Week 2 -127.8 pounds (+1.2 pounds with +0.0126 pounds of bodyfat and + 1.1874 pounds of lean body mass) at 11.6% bodyfat (-0.1% bodyfat).
* Overall - +3 pounds and + 0.6% bodyfat.

Would you recommend it?:
I really feel that this is a definite BULKER, so I would only recommend it if one was using it for that purpose. If one was recomping, it might also be a valid option, given my results in the second week. However, I would definitely NOT recommend it for one aiming for straight fat loss . . .The product is definitely more effective with high volume training as well re effects in body composition (as seen from body statistics from week 1 to week 2) . . .

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PES-AnaBeta-01 Review

Username: 3clipseGT

Pros/Positive Effects: Muslce hardness, nutrient repartitioning, great pumps, good strength gains, vascularity, libido, and fullness.

Cons/Side Effects: Only one i noted was if taken to late in the day it was hard to sleep.

Cliff Notes of effects: Started working by week two and just kept going up from there. Nutrient repartitioning at its finest here. Great pumps that lasted and good strength gains to go with. Definitely felt fuller during the day and muscles were noteably harder as well. Libido was sky high during the run and mood was alpha maleish.

Would you recommend it? Without a doubt!

Rebel29073

Rebel29073

Awards
Sounds interesting. I am new to these boards but I will watch this thread and see what develops. Are you targeting any specific age groups for this testing?

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
interesting. in for more info at this point.

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
can this be stacked w/ other PES supps? (If I can ask that without it revealing too much info)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds interesting. I am new to these boards but I will watch this thread and see what develops. Are you targeting any specific age groups for this testing?
Over 21

can this be stacked w/ other PES supps?
Certainly! But for initial testers we just want only PES-AnaBeta-01

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow stellar reviews!! Any idea when this is gonna be available for purchase?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tell me more!

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
In!

Hmm, maybe a DHEA derivative or metabolite?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
can this be stacked w/ other PES supps? (If I can ask that without it revealing too much info)
Like Josh said, yes it can be stacked with other PES products, and I actually stacked it with the rest of the PES line-up - I know how my body responds to the rest of the PES line-up, so it was not an issue to notice the direct effects from this product.

Also to note that the first couple of days I used 3 caps, and the rest 4-5 caps. Any differences in effects and results (with me experiencing them faster) between me and the guys who beta-tested this product could potentially be attributed to me being at a minimum half their size/body mass (since I was using the same dosage, if not more than).

~Rosie~

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Rosie is a supp junkie :D
i aint complaning though, rosie does damn good and brutally honest reviews. if rosie says it's good-take it to the bank.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds interesting yet I'm skeptical. Will have to wait and see how things turn out. Hopefully its released soon and we can see more reviews and find out what it actually is!. Interested though, not it the testing though I wouldn't qualify.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
will this product be just a single ingrident ? or prop blend ??