Need to Build Muscle Company Representative WANTED!!!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Need to Build Muscle is looking for 1 Company Representative!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Need to Build Muscle is looking for someone who has a solid base of supplement knowledge,training and nutrition.Let us know what you can bring to the team and why you would make a good fit.The more detailed the better.

Also include a little basic info about yourself as well.

If your interested please post in this thread or shoot me a pm.

thanks to all that apply!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established

Need to Build Muscle is looking for someone who has a solid base of supplement knowledge,training and nutrition.Let us know what you can bring to the team and why you would make a good fit.The more detailed the better.

Well to start I'm 23 years old going on 24. I am in college and my degree is psychology but have taken numerous courses on exercise science, and will be heading into a masters program from sports psychology very soon. I have remained on the deans list all but I believe one semester in college. On school credits I have a lot of experience from working with other athletes on psychological motivation and sticking points through cognitive methods as well as hypnotherapy ideas. In addition to this school I received my ISSA certification for personal training.

My training. I am trained in Hung Gar Kung Fu for the past year and am continuing my training in this for many years to come. For those of you who know Avatar: The last Airbender, Earth benders are this style. We are known for our strength and strong rooting to the ground. This involves exceptional mind muscle connection and a great ability to understand chi, qi, ki depending on your upbringing. My focus is not on one particular sport as I train to be all around functionally strong which is why I call myself the American Warrior. I train will every implement and I can and work to be all functional all around. I train like the old school performing strongman so to speak. I am known for my feats of abdominal strength and my grip strength. Things include a 270lb sit up at 190lbs for 3 and bending horse shoes. Neck feats are also there as this morning I pulled my SUV 20 feet by my neck at 188lbs. This does not mean I do not compete. Last year I competed in a Highlander contest and won 3rd in the middle weights. It was a tie between second and I lost the coin toss. The year before that I did a powerlifting meet and placed in those as well. In my youth I competed in Martial Arts competitions and swam competitively all my life. This year I plan on competing Illinois Strongest Man

When it comes to diet and nutrition I have been working with Shelby Starnes for the past 5 months and plan to continue our relationship for awhile to come. He has taught me more about nutrition though working on my diet than I ever come to know before him. His new and unique ideas have taught me some great things about training athletes as well in terms of nutrition. I am currently helping two friends with diets one is my girlfriend and one is close friend and they are seeing good results. One is a gaining (my girlfriend) and one is cutting.

On supplements, I have been around the block and know what works and why. This from both a science a level and a personal level.

What I do for real life besides school and training. I work as a salesmen for an auto dealership.

If you have any questions either PM me or ask away, I'm an open book

ModernLats

Awards
This Guy sounds good, keep the applications coming everyone. I like getting to know the people on the board through these threads. :D

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone interested should apply for this. It is a great oppurtunity with a great company and we are growing all the time.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
Lmao...

I.thought for sure you guys had like 50 already
lol it seems like it....but mich29 counts as .5

good luck to who ever gets the job

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Well to start I'm 23 years old going on 24. I am in college and my degree is psychology but have taken numerous courses on exercise science, and will be heading into a masters program from sports psychology very soon. I have remained on the deans list all but I believe one semester in college. On school credits I have a lot of experience from working with other athletes on psychological motivation and sticking points through cognitive methods as well as hypnotherapy ideas. In addition to this school I received my ISSA certification for personal training.

My training. I am trained in Hung Gar Kung Fu for the past year and am continuing my training in this for many years to come. For those of you who know Avatar: The last Airbender, Earth benders are this style. We are known for our strength and strong rooting to the ground. This involves exceptional mind muscle connection and a great ability to understand chi, qi, ki depending on your upbringing. My focus is not on one particular sport as I train to be all around functionally strong which is why I call myself the American Warrior. I train will every implement and I can and work to be all functional all around. I train like the old school performing strongman so to speak. I am known for my feats of abdominal strength and my grip strength. Things include a 270lb sit up at 190lbs for 3 and bending horse shoes. Neck feats are also there as this morning I pulled my SUV 20 feet by my neck at 188lbs. This does not mean I do not compete. Last year I competed in a Highlander contest and won 3rd in the middle weights. It was a tie between second and I lost the coin toss. The year before that I did a powerlifting meet and placed in those as well. In my youth I competed in Martial Arts competitions and swam competitively all my life. This year I plan on competing Illinois Strongest Man

When it comes to diet and nutrition I have been working with Shelby Starnes for the past 5 months and plan to continue our relationship for awhile to come. He has taught me more about nutrition though working on my diet than I ever come to know before him. His new and unique ideas have taught me some great things about training athletes as well in terms of nutrition. I am currently helping two friends with diets one is my girlfriend and one is close friend and they are seeing good results. One is a gaining (my girlfriend) and one is cutting.

On supplements, I have been around the block and know what works and why. This from both a science a level and a personal level.

What I do for real life besides school and training. I work as a salesmen for an auto dealership.

Im gonna vote for this fella. anyone can pimp products or push them, it isnt to hard. like he said hes been working with a professional nutritionist and is pretty knowledgeable not only in how to use supps that n2bm offer but as well as nutrional information and training info. he sells car so promoting supps would be second nature to him.

id definately consider him :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

That is a very impressive resume I must say

:cheers:

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
That is a very impressive resume I must say

:cheers:
Videos can be provided for both the horse shoe and situps, neck harness vid will come as soon as I can someone to video it

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Videos can be provided for both the horse shoe and situps, neck harness vid will come as soon as I can someone to video it
I want to see that regardless. That is pretty interesting. I've never seen anythinglike that before

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
I want to see that regardless. That is pretty interesting. I've never seen anythinglike that before
Here is the situp
YouTube - 270lb situps for 3 reps at 190lbs
This is where I have to clarify. My legs only spread out at the top to allow the plates to get through other than they are together. The reason the plates are where they are is because... well they're big plates lol

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150396011610128
this is the horse shoe

and here's one I'll throw in for fun... these are eagle loops. They are basically like doing a finger lift. I have now beaten these numbers at a lower weight 2 weeks ago.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150392456355128&oid=108312635880887&comments

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Lmao...

I.thought for sure you guys had like 50 already

Thats what I thought, but it never hurts to have a few extra good people on board, especially ones who know their stuff and know what they are talking about. This is a good opportunity for someone, no doubt.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here is the situp
This is where I have to clarify. My legs only spread out at the top to allow the plates to get through other than they are together. The reason the plates are where they are is because... well they're big plates lol

this is the horse shoe

and here's one I'll throw in for fun... these are eagle loops. They are basically like doing a finger lift. I have now beaten these numbers at a lower weight 2 weeks ago.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150392456355128&oid=108312635880887&comments
I am really impressed man. Very nice videos, It kinda reminds me of some of the things they do in the worlds strongest man competition throwing kegs over walls and stuff like that.

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
I am really impressed man. Very nice videos, It kinda reminds me of some of the things they do in the worlds strongest man competition throwing kegs over walls and stuff like that.
Thanks. I one day one to do an old time performing strongman show. I have a lot of feats I have done but wont video yet as I want to put together a little web show.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dude how does your back feel? looks so rounded on those deadlifts!

do you slap yourself for the neurological benefits (aka prepping the nervous system)?

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
dude how does your back feel? looks so rounded on those deadlifts!

do you slap yourself for the neurological benefits (aka prepping the nervous system)?
I was told by the strongman and powerlifters I used to train with some of us are just meant to be rounded back and some of us aren't. I come from a manual labor background working at my dads autoshop and we never used to arch our backs or use belts. Same with how my dad taught me to lift years ago (my dad is still a beast at 57-58, cant remember) So I got used to training to move the weight how ever. In life especially combat (real combat not mma) we can't always arch our back. Do I teach my clients like that 99% of the time no. My girlfriend lifts with a rounded back for maxs and she can handle it, thats it. Otherwise awesome form. So long answer to short question, my body is made for it.

On the slapping yes. I find it works much better for me than using smelling salts. They are nice but I find to be more taken back and need a pause than slapping. I can honestly say I perform better from a good slap in the face.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This Guy sounds good, keep the applications coming everyone. I like getting to know the people on the board through these threads. :D
I agree with the above.great stuff here so far.keep it coming fellas.:wink1:

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
since some wanted to see the neck pull video its up in my journal

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this is some great stuff here man fo real.this def going to be a hard pick.

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Im still trying to decide if I should put an app in

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Damn your a good motivator lol.

Chris Jones
Weight:250
I have been training many years and 3 years competitive. I have tried a ton of supplements. Ex: Preworkouts, post workouts, SERM, PH, support supplements, B2 agonist. I have a broad and detailed knowledge of supplements, training, and nutrition (check previous posts). I am currently studying to get my CPT and CSCS from NSCA and will be complete in three weeks. I just received a position as the fitness manager at Golds Gym and will continue to further my education.
I love helping people and giving honest and truthful feedback. I would be great addition to your team from my previous knowledge and ability to learn and adapt quickly to new approaches to health and fitness. All of your supplements will be given a fair critique based on their performance. I hope to help people make the right decision when buying supplements.

Good luck on your choice, im sure you will make a perfect selection to add to your team!

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
id do it for free hcgen but its out of stock so ill pass lol. good opportunity for someone. i know a few of the reps personally and they seem happy with ntbm

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
id do it for free hcgen but its out of stock so ill pass lol. good opportunity for someone. i know a few of the reps personally and they seem happy with ntbm
hmm I think quite a few of us would do a few things for a klondike bar....ehh I mean a bottle of hcgenerate ;) Hope I'm not showing my age here :)

yea we are like a huge family its def a great team to be a part of.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
hmm I think quite a few of us would do a few things for a klondike bar....ehh I mean a bottle of hcgenerate ;) Hope I'm not showing my age here :)

yea we are like a huge family its def a great team to be a part of.
and you guys have one of the most knowledgable reps on all of am. id put him right next to trauma1. i wont name throw but certainly anyone who has spent time talking with him and has seen his posts would definitely know who im referring to

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and you guys have one of the most knowledgable reps on all of am. id put him right next to trauma1. i wont name throw but certainly anyone who has spent time talking with him and has seen his posts would definitely know who im referring to
That's an unreal assertion!

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
i guarantee that needto himself would know who im talking about but im guessing he wouldnt state it on the open forum

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wouldnt say it if it werent true. the guy flat out knows his sh$T.

There is no denying that he does know his sh!t and I have learned more from him and he has helped me more than any other one person on any forum :)

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
There is no denying that he does know his sh!t and I have learned more from him and he has helped me more than any other one person on any forum :)

yep. i didnt even know the guy when i was having some issues with something i ran. we pm'd back and forth for a night then he called me and got me straightened out. and im sure hes helped out many many people over several boards. i guess we became as close to friends over the last 2 years as you could call someone that you never met in person. awesome bro for sure. when i need advice on anything hes the first one that gets hit with the ?

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this is part of what repping is all about helping others

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
Here is the situp

this is the horse shoe

http://revision3.com/scamschool/horseshoe/

lol :nana:

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established

I figured I'd give this a shot. I like your products!

Well lets see I'm 26 and got into working out/nutrition while i was in college. I grew up being a fat ass, and one day I just got tired of being the fat kid and changed my life. I guess you could say I've been in this game for about 8 years now. I know how to diet for a specific goal, whether that be bulking up or cutting down.

Here's an example of my knowledge of dieting: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/weight-loss/157992-thedarkhalfs-guide-keto.html

As far as my knowledge goes, maybe you can poll other members and surf the board. I would like to let my posts speak for themselves. I've been on the boards for a while and always offer an honest, unbiased opinion. Celc5 actually tried setting me up as his replacement as a rep for Axis Labs. Unfortunately, that never happened...Axis just dropped the ball.

I've ran plenty of logs for other companies in the past. My reviews are always spot on. I won't give a company an A+ rating on a product just because they picked me to run it. I'm all about being honest in my reviews.

I've run various PH cycles, lots of natural supplements, have knowledge about GH (HGH, GHRPs, GHRHs), etc etc

I also work at a wholesale supplement store. So I'm used to recommending a variety of products to a variety of different people with different goals. I'd also have the ability to do NTBM demos in the store and potentially even get your product on our shelves. So my customer service is top notch. We differ ourselves from vitaminshop and GNC buy offering wholesale pricing (generally very close to internet pricing)...but most importantly staffing intelligent workers that know a lot about products on today's supplement market as well as being able to make appropriate recommendations. There have been times where customers have brought things to the counter and I've recommended them different or better products that were more suited to their goals.

I'm highly educated with a Masters Degree and work mon-fri 9-5 doing IT support (again with the customer service!). I also work once or twice a month as a bouncer :)

This is a lifestyle for me. People call me crazy a lot of the times with the way I diet and do things. I laugh and call them crazy for not being educated and taking better care of themselves. One of my mottos has always been "The better I take care of myself now, the less I'll hate myself later."

That's about it in a nutshell.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Well lets see I'm 26 and got into working out/nutrition while i was in college. I grew up being a fat ass, and one day I just got tired of being the fat kid and changed my life. I guess you could say I've been in this game for about 8 years now. I know how to diet for a specific goal, whether that be bulking up or cutting down.

Here's an example of my knowledge of dieting: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/weight-loss/157992-thedarkhalfs-guide-keto.html

As far as my knowledge goes, maybe you can poll other members and surf the board. I would like to let my posts speak for themselves. I've been on the boards for a while and always offer an honest, unbiased opinion. Celc5 actually tried setting me up as his replacement as a rep for Axis Labs. Unfortunately, that never happened...Axis just dropped the ball.

I've ran plenty of logs for other companies in the past. My reviews are always spot on. I won't give a company an A+ rating on a product just because they picked me to run it. I'm all about being honest in my reviews.

I've run various PH cycles, lots of natural supplements, have knowledge about GH (HGH, GHRPs, GHRHs), etc etc

I also work at a wholesale supplement store. So I'm used to recommending a variety of products to a variety of different people with different goals. I'd also have the ability to do NTBM demos in the store and potentially even get your product on our shelves. So my customer service is top notch. We differ ourselves from vitaminshop and GNC buy offering wholesale pricing (generally very close to internet pricing)...but most importantly staffing intelligent workers that know a lot about products on today's supplement market as well as being able to make appropriate recommendations. There have been times where customers have brought things to the counter and I've recommended them different or better products that were more suited to their goals.

I'm highly educated with a Masters Degree and work mon-fri 9-5 doing IT support (again with the customer service!). I also work once or twice a month as a bouncer :)

This is a lifestyle for me. People call me crazy a lot of the times with the way I diet and do things. I laugh and call them crazy for not being educated and taking better care of themselves. One of my mottos has always been "The better I take care of myself now, the less I'll hate myself later."

Nice!! Impressive I must say. I like this guy...:)

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Nice!! Impressive I must say. I like this guy...:)
I agree, this guy gets my vote. :wink1:

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Let me be the first to welcome The Dark Half to the NTBM team!!!

Ok bro go log in at NTBM.net if you havent already. Again, welcome.

And yea this means you got my vote too bro ;)

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

welcome The Dark Half:arms:

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
congrats darkhalf

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Welcome The Dark Half! You will be a great addition to our team!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established

welcome The Dark Half:arms:
congrats darkhalf
Welcome The Dark Half! You will be a great addition to our team!
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Looking forward to being a solid addition to the NTBM team!!