APP NUT is SEARCHING FOR YOU!!!

brittsappnuts

brittsappnuts

Awards
Applied Nutriceuticals: 'Quest for the Best' challenge

How many 2011 competing athletes do we have out there? I'm searching for 5 athletes that HAVE NOT started full on training for an event this year. App Nut is offering a pure sponsorship for you until your event. This is your chance if you have just gotten into body building and want to get your name out there. We want to see your major transformations and get you some bragging rights!
Right now all you have to do is e-mail me a current picture of yourself. (I will need you to find a way to incorporate a date into your picture proving that it is current. newspaper etc..)
I will provide more information for everyone as I start to narrow down the applicants.​

Please include your name and Q4TB in the subject line.
THIS IS FOR SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!
**US Residents ONLY (Sorry.)**

Good luck!​

brittsappnuts

brittsappnuts

Awards
BTW the forum rules won't let me post my email address so it's

brittany at (the symbol) appliednutriceuticals.com

bluerocket

bluerocket

Awards
  • Established
awesome opportunity right there !!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow, great opportunity. might I have to compete again?

brittsappnuts

brittsappnuts

Awards
yes. the point of this is for us to sponsor you until your competition this year (cut off being Olympia- September 16).
maybe i should have included that. haha

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
NIce

I am getting ready for next year...to bad this would have been awesome. I will probabyly have to compete in the physically challenged since I am now legal blind since my last deployment.

If this runs next year remember me I will remember this.LOL

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
To bad I'm a powerlifter and not a bodybuilder because I would be all over this, great company to have behind you.

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Whens the cut off date to send you our pics?

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just for Bodybuilders? I always grapple at the Olympia and plan on being there in September.

brittsappnuts

brittsappnuts

Awards
attention!!!! BUMP!!!!

we are extending the application process for this contest! deadline for before picture entries will MARCH 31ST. we will be announcing up to 10 athletes that we will be sponsoring by then and you will receive all of your information for the challenge on April 1st. keep in mind that you MUST be competing in a show by September. do NOT apply if your contest is later than that. this is for body builders only. we are working on other future challenges for other athletes. thanks everyone!!

btw sorry this has been so confusing. it's been a kind of crazy last 2 weeks.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, very awesome opportunity. Nice work, App Nut ;)

gidemon

Banned
Awards
this is one of those things you look back on and say.. i should have done that

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am getting ready for next year...to bad this would have been awesome. I will probabyly have to compete in the physically challenged since I am now legal blind since my last deployment.

If this runs next year remember me I will remember this.LOL
My vote goes for this man right here.. Any man who sacrifices all that he has done for our country and still has the desire and drive to compete despite his disabilities deserves a sponsorship if one is being offered. No offense to anyone else who applied but someone who has lost so much as this man has and while in such a thankless field not only deserves this opportunity but quite frankly has earned it. I doubt there is anybody here that has exhibited this level of determination

:usa:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My vote goes for this man right here.. Any man who sacrifices all that he has done for our country and still has the desire and drive to compete despite his disabilities deserves a sponsorship if one is being offered. No offense to anyone else who applied but someone who has lost so much as this man has and while in such a thankless field not only deserves this opportunity but quite frankly has earned it. I doubt there is anybody here that has exhibited this level of determination

:usa:
i 2nd that!!!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Too bad I was already in contest prep, otherwise I would've jumped on this. Maybe I'll do another show later in the summer...