AI Sports Nutrition RecoverPRO is almost back!!!

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. Yes I am my friend
    S.n.S team member


  2. Will there be separate sales on the 40 serve and 125 serve. Since i live in Australia its cheaper to buy in bulk.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    time is coming near myfriends

    hey the deal will it be on your offical website or on nutra ?
    The newsleter will be your best bet to find that out.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    Will there be separate sales on the 40 serve and 125 serve. Since i live in Australia its cheaper to buy in bulk.
    Not sure about that.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by A_I_Sports_Nutrition View Post
    Not sure about that.
    I just meant that because they are being released at different times, will there be a sale on the big tub?-if there was any confusion.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    I just meant that because they are being released at different times, will there be a sale on the big tub?-if there was any confusion.
    Best bet would to be to signup for our newsleter at www.aisportsnutrition.com that will give you info on any sakes coming up.

  7. Should be landing at nutraplanet monday!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Should be landing at nutraplanet monday!
    That is right RecoverPRO will be back!!!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by A_I_Sports_Nutrition View Post
    That is right RecoverPRO will be back!!!
    'Supersized' as well on NP?...or just the regular size 4 now?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by A_I_Sports_Nutrition View Post
    That is right RecoverPRO will be back!!!
    Looking forward to trying the RB.

    The code in the newsletter didn't work.
    Taste the rainbow.

  11. Just the regular size for Monday, but the supersize following soon.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Just the regular size for Monday, but the supersize following soon.
    I'll get that supersized please....
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  13. Free cinch bag with sample kit
    S.n.S team member

  14. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    Free cinch bag with sample kit
    Freebies are always nice.

  15. cant post pictures yet : (

  16. Quote Originally Posted by A_I_Sports_Nutrition View Post
    That is right RecoverPRO will be back!!!
    Is there gonna be a Sake?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I'll get that supersized please....
    Fat Ass it!


  18. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Is there gonna be a Sake?
    Sign up for our newsletter at www.aisportsnutrition.com best place to hear about sales.

  19. I think Facebook is actually the best for our sales and promotions.

    I don't know if you can get much cheaper than $19.99 for 42 servings of BCAAs though. Especially when considering the amount of Leucine in RecoverPRO since it's a 4:1:1 ratio.

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a....html?sel=4000
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  20. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I think Facebook is actually the best for our sales and promotions.

    I don't know if you can get much cheaper than $19.99 for 42 servings of BCAAs though. Especially when considering the amount of Leucine in RecoverPRO since it's a 4:1:1 ratio.

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a....html?sel=4000
    its a good deal. I checked it out. Nutra wanted $62 to ship to me though. I'll defiantly have 2 wait for the bigger tub.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I think Facebook is actually the best for our sales and promotions.

    I don't know if you can get much cheaper than $19.99 for 42 servings of BCAAs though. Especially when considering the amount of Leucine in RecoverPRO since it's a 4:1:1 ratio.

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a....html?sel=4000
    I agree that is a insane price!!!

  22. I just tried some Red Raspberry RecoverPRO and I really like it. I know the lemon flavor has been reformulated, but I think the Raspberry is going to be very popular.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  23. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I just tried some Red Raspberry RecoverPRO and I really like it. I know the lemon flavor has been reformulated, but I think the Raspberry is going to be very popular.
    Mine should be here in a few days!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  24. Raspberry or Lemon?

    I don't have the new lemon yet. I'll probably have to wait til the samples come out to try that one. I have at least six months worth of BCAAs on hand right now, so I doubt I'll be getting the lemon anytime soon, lol.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  25. I went with the raspberry.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  26. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I just tried some Red Raspberry RecoverPRO and I really like it. I know the lemon flavor has been reformulated, but I think the Raspberry is going to be very popular.
    Large Raspberry for me next month...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  27. Raspberry! nom nom nom nom

  28. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Large Raspberry for me next month...


    I hear that.

  29. For sure, I want to try layne Norton's 5g leucine an hour protocol

  30. I just started Bcaa's last year and boy do they make a difference in recovery and muscle growth on top of proper nutrition they are excellent

    well actually I used to take them back in 2002 when the old school stuff tasted Old school
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Maniac & RecoverPRO: THEY'RE BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 08:11 PM
  2. Serious Sports Nutrition Announces 5 New Products!
    By warbird01 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-13-2010, 07:19 PM
  3. I need a basic sports nutrition book
    By Moyer in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-19-2004, 07:41 AM
Log in
Log in