AI Sports Nutrition RecoverPRO is almost back!!!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. just signed up for the newsletter.


  2. I told two of my buddies from the guys about this. Spead the word guys many Bcaa users that can save money on this

    I think more people are interested in the 125 servings, more bang for the buck,,,we shall see...
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  3. ME WANT 125 SERVINGS OF RED RASPBERRY!!!

    and for 40 bucks...i want now
    Olympus Labs R&D - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    ME WANT 125 SERVINGS OF RED RASPBERRY!!!

    and for 40 bucks...i want now
    This^^^
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  5. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    ME WANT 125 SERVINGS OF RED RASPBERRY!!!

    and for 40 bucks...i want now


    Load it up on presale
    S.n.S team member

  6. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    ME WANT 125 SERVINGS OF RED RASPBERRY!!!

    and for 40 bucks...i want now
    That's how I'm rollin....
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    42 serving size in 2 weeks

    125 serving in 4 weeks
    Or 4 DAYS if I UPS you one of these??? Hmmmmm?



  8. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Or 4 DAYS if I UPS you one of these??? Hmmmmm?


    I would love to choose this option as well!

  9. LOL. Brings back some old memories of a young and upcoming company
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  10. Bump for anyone who missed this breaking News!
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  11. I havent gotten an email yet on the special

    Or is it not out yet ? I kno I'm on a newsletter Bc I got xmas/newyrs letter
    S.n.S team member

  12. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    I havent gotten an email yet on the special

    Or is it not out yet ? I kno I'm on a newsletter Bc I got xmas/newyrs letter
    Hopefully it will be here soon, pretty sure it has not gone out yet. I emailed the owner and asked, ill give you an answer as soon as I hear back.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  13. sweet thanks bud
    S.n.S team member

  14. Probably be about 12 Ė 14 days.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  15. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    I could have used some of the raspberry today for the iced tea
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  16. this is gonna be good. i just ran out of my LG BC/EAAs and Purple Wraath...

  17. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I could have used some of the raspberry today for the iced tea
    I can't wait to get my hands on some Raspberry!!!
  18. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by A_I_Sports_Nutrition View Post
    I can't wait to get my hands on some Raspberry!!!
    Me too
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  19. time is coming near myfriends

    hey the deal will it be on your offical website or on nutra ?
    S.n.S team member

  20. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    time is coming near myfriends

    hey the deal will it be on your offical website or on nutra ?
    are you signed up for our newsletter?

    if not please do it immediately because that is where you'll get the discount information on recoverpro (its only lasting like two days then its normal priced)
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  21. Yes I am my friend
    S.n.S team member

  22. Will there be separate sales on the 40 serve and 125 serve. Since i live in Australia its cheaper to buy in bulk.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    time is coming near myfriends

    hey the deal will it be on your offical website or on nutra ?
    The newsleter will be your best bet to find that out.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    Will there be separate sales on the 40 serve and 125 serve. Since i live in Australia its cheaper to buy in bulk.
    Not sure about that.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by A_I_Sports_Nutrition View Post
    Not sure about that.
    I just meant that because they are being released at different times, will there be a sale on the big tub?-if there was any confusion.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    I just meant that because they are being released at different times, will there be a sale on the big tub?-if there was any confusion.
    Best bet would to be to signup for our newsleter at www.aisportsnutrition.com that will give you info on any sakes coming up.
  27. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Should be landing at nutraplanet monday!
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  28. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Should be landing at nutraplanet monday!
    That is right RecoverPRO will be back!!!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by A_I_Sports_Nutrition View Post
    That is right RecoverPRO will be back!!!
    'Supersized' as well on NP?...or just the regular size 4 now?

  30. Quote Originally Posted by A_I_Sports_Nutrition View Post
    That is right RecoverPRO will be back!!!
    Looking forward to trying the RB.

    The code in the newsletter didn't work.
    Taste the rainbow.
  31. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Just the regular size for Monday, but the supersize following soon.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  32. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Just the regular size for Monday, but the supersize following soon.
    I'll get that supersized please....
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  33. Free cinch bag with sample kit
    S.n.S team member

  34. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    Free cinch bag with sample kit
    Freebies are always nice.

  35. cant post pictures yet : (

  36. Quote Originally Posted by A_I_Sports_Nutrition View Post
    That is right RecoverPRO will be back!!!
    Is there gonna be a Sake?

  37. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I'll get that supersized please....
    Fat Ass it!


  38. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Is there gonna be a Sake?
    Sign up for our newsletter at www.aisportsnutrition.com best place to hear about sales.

  39. I think Facebook is actually the best for our sales and promotions.

    I don't know if you can get much cheaper than $19.99 for 42 servings of BCAAs though. Especially when considering the amount of Leucine in RecoverPRO since it's a 4:1:1 ratio.

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a....html?sel=4000
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  40. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I think Facebook is actually the best for our sales and promotions.

    I don't know if you can get much cheaper than $19.99 for 42 servings of BCAAs though. Especially when considering the amount of Leucine in RecoverPRO since it's a 4:1:1 ratio.

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a....html?sel=4000
    its a good deal. I checked it out. Nutra wanted $62 to ship to me though. I'll defiantly have 2 wait for the bigger tub.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Maniac & RecoverPRO: THEY'RE BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 08:11 PM
  2. Serious Sports Nutrition Announces 5 New Products!
    By warbird01 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-13-2010, 07:19 PM
  3. I need a basic sports nutrition book
    By Moyer in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-19-2004, 07:41 AM
Log in
Log in