Androseries sold out!

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Pre-sale is over guys, but the Androseries will be back in stock soon and thank you for all of the support.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup, the second batch is in the works as we speak!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You still can at the pre-sale price until Monday March 7th, however it will be of the second batch...

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to see it's doing well!

I'll be giving AndroMass/AndroHard a go in the future for sure. It will be interesting to compare/contrast the effects to my prior experiences with AAS.

-John

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I'll be giving AndroMass/AndroHard a go in the future for sure. It will be interesting to compare/contrast the effects to my prior experiences with AAS.

-John
Will we be seeing one of those famous Epic logs of yours:D

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will we be seeing one of those famous Epic logs of yours:D
Im already subbed for a Trauma log. Save my spot!

Ill mention again that from now until March 7th you can get the Pre-sale price, 20% off on the 2nd batch of the Androseries.

redwine425

Awards
Wow 1000 of each so thats around half a million right there...

It amazes me the rep that PP has for roughly 1000 to 3000 people to bite the bullet on an untested product???

redwine425

Awards
Im already subbed for a Trauma log. Save my spot!

Ill mention again that from now until March 7th you can get the Pre-sale price, 20% off on the 2nd batch of the Androseries.
Not to sound like a negative nancy but PP has made around 400,000 dollars off the first pre sale, now they want to have a second presale before the first batch is yet to have any feedback...

It seems a little fishy, IMO the product is going to be mediocore. Nothing high dose 1-dhea, 4-dhea can't get you. I'm sure after the first logs come out they are going to have to drop the price...

I hope I'm wrong as I really want to try it myself, it's just a silly hunch I have...

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

-John
Look forward to hearing your feedback on them:)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not to sound like a negative nancy but PP has made around 400,000 dollars off the first pre sale, now they want to have a second presale before the first batch is yet to have any feedback...

It seems a little fishy, IMO the product is going to be mediocore. Nothing high dose 1-dhea, 4-dhea can't get you. I'm sure after the first logs come out they are going to have to drop the price...

I hope I'm wrong as I really want to try it myself, it's just a silly hunch I have...
Keep in mind the investment that PP put into this line. Net and gross are two different things, especially when bringing out an innovative product to the market.

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
some people have a hard time accepting change, and doubt everything new

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think everyone should a healthy level of skepticism, but should also have an open mind to new things in a very dynamic industry.

redwine425

Awards
Keep in mind the investment that PP put into this line. Net and gross are two different things, especially when bringing out an innovative product to the market.
Very true

It's not that I can't accept change, It's just a healthy dose of skepticism.

I would love for this product to compete with methyl's but with no user feedback I don't have alot to go on...

princevince

Awards
  • Established
whenever my finances allow me to i most certainly will try andromass. PP put's out some quality stuff reassured.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

It is not a second pre-sale, we are just extending until Monday and the new orders from here on out will be for the second batch. Not sure how this is "fishy", we are extending the opportunity for those to get it at a reduced price.

redwine425

Awards
It is not a second pre-sale, we are just extending until Monday and the new orders from here on out will be for the second batch. Not sure how this is "fishy", we are extending the opportunity for those to get it at a reduced price.
Maybe fishy is the wrong word, but essentially this is a 2nd presale just worded differently.

I should have said it kind of worries me that you guys are already putting the 2nd batch up for presale when the 1st batch hasn't even shipped out...

Sorry not trying to start an argument, I was just expressing my feelings earlier in the thread...

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
Maybe fishy is the wrong word, but essentially this is a 2nd presale just worded differently.

I should have said it kind of worries me that you guys are already putting the 2nd batch up for presale when the 1st batch hasn't even shipped out...

Sorry not trying to start an argument, I was just expressing my feelings earlier in the thread...
LOL...you have called them unscrupulous businessmen, insulted their products, and now this. "Fishy" is the nicest thing you have said. You should probably STFU and quit while you are behind since you have not spent a dime on these products and clearly don't plan to.

One good thing though, 14 more BS posts to fluff your count and you'll be able to post pictures and links.

Janimba

Awards
so how long will it take to produce the second batch and have it ready to be shipped out?

redwine425

Awards
LOL...you have called them unscrupulous businessmen, insulted their products, and now this. "Fishy" is the nicest thing you have said. You should probably STFU and quit while you are behind since you have not spent a dime on these products and clearly don't plan to.

One good thing though, 14 more BS posts to fluff your count and you'll be able to post pictures and links.
Why such hostility, i'm only expressing my fears. Yes I have bought around $200.00 if not more of PP products. Btw I was very close to preordering, my impulsion almost got to me.

1-T, Androhard, endoamp max, 3 toco 8's, 2 liver juices. I have been happy with all except for the 1-T I believe it was over marketed and despite the liquivade technology it couldn't make up for only having around 100mg of 1-dhea per day....

Think before you type son, this is the same company that said dermacrine was the closet thing on the market to legal testosterone... I'm not offended by that I realize marketing is a necessary evil. I'm just keeping an open mind.

If a company has exaggerated in the past why wouldn't they again in the future??? You shouldn't be so rude.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
Think before you type son, this is the same company that said dermacrine was the closet thing on the market to legal testosterone... I'm not offended by that I realize marketing is a necessary evil. I'm just keeping an open mind.

If a company has exaggerated in the past why wouldn't they again in the future??? You shouldn't be so rude.
LOL...I'm not yer son. And, what's rude is irresponsible posting like yours. All you have is BS speculation and NO personal experience. But, once someone calls you on it, you start backpedaling. If you are here calling them out on false claims, then why on earth would you buy anything from them again or even bother trolling their threads?

FYI, "marketing" is not evil.

redwine425

Awards
LOL...I'm not yer son. And, what's rude is irresponsible posting like yours. All you have is BS speculation and NO personal experience. But, once someone calls you on it, you start backpedaling. If you are here calling them out on false claims, then why on earth would you buy anything from them again or even bother trolling their threads?

FYI, "marketing" is not evil.
You may not be my son, but you sir are slightly delusional in many aspects, you have one foot in reality IMO.

I'm backpedaling???

"necessary evil" that is an expression. Like the nukes we dropped in the war, sure it was going to kill alot of people but it had to be done.

I don't agree that my speculation is bs, if the chart holds up were getting 3mg of testosterone and 3mg of 1-testosterone per day. I'm not saying with certainty that it won't be very effective, I don't know the science. I'm just saying I have my doubts... Come on dude how old are you, I legitimately feel pretty silly for even responding to your delusions.

Essentially all you did was make wild speculations about myself...

The whole point of my first post was to say how surprised I was that around 2000 people were willing to take a huge leap. I was guessing maybe a hundred or so people would have pre ordered...

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
Come on dude how old are you, I legitimately feel pretty silly for even responding to your delusions.

Essentially all you did was make wild speculations about myself...

The whole point of my first post was to say how surprised I was that around 2000 people were willing to take a huge leap. I was guessing maybe a hundred or so people would have pre ordered...
You should feel silly for your posts.

It seems a little fishy, IMO the product is going to be mediocore. Nothing high dose 1-dhea, 4-dhea can't get you. I'm sure after the first logs come out they are going to have to drop the price...I hope I'm wrong as I really want to try it myself, it's just a silly hunch I have...
All the bashing of PP and whining in the old threads from OCT 1, 2010 to early FEB 2011 got really really really old. Your posts here are about the same type of drivel. You are being a lot more subtle about it but, it's just as useless and insulting.

redwine425

Awards
You should feel silly for your posts.

All the bashing of PP and whining in the old threads from OCT 1, 2010 to early FEB 2011 got really really really old. Your posts here are about the same type of drivel. You are being a lot more subtle about it but, it's just as useless and insulting.
What kind of world do you live in where vocalizing concerns is a bad thing?
I'm not certain you realize what your saying??? How old are you

I'm not knocking PP's marketing, it's obviously working. I just hope it doesn't catch on with the rest of the industry. Where companys start saying how expensive the raw's are to produce and jack the price up...

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
I can see where your coming from, but with the 100% money back and 150% back if you fully log the product and are not happy, it was easy for me to put my faith in a company that has built a good reputation for itself

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I'm not knocking PP's marketing, it's obviously working. I just hope it doesn't catch on with the rest of the industry. Where companys start saying how expensive the raw's are to produce and jack the price up...
It isn't just synthesizing the raws, but the innovation period. Research, man hours, proper compliance etc...I will say this it would typically be around 5 bucks a bottle for a company to put out a legit clone of SD, even cheaper considering how "trustworthy" they feel like being. The AndroSeries was well over 50 dollars per bottle, which doesn't include all of the cost.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

You make it sound as if we are intentionally goin out of our way to justify the cost of the Androseries. People have inquired and Primordial Performance has been been open and honest enough to share. Its a discussion and not marketing.

So do you have any other concerns you'd like to vocalize? Because your really opening the eyes to the good folks on this board.

redwine425

Awards
I can see where your coming from, but with the 100% money back and 150% back if you fully log the product and are not happy, it was easy for me to put my faith in a company that has built a good reputation for itself
Very true, I had forgotten about the money back guarantee

It isn't just synthesizing the raws, but the innovation period. Research, man hours, proper compliance etc...I will say this it would typically be around 5 bucks a bottle for a company to put out a legit clone of SD, even cheaper considering how "trustworthy" they feel like being. The AndroSeries was well over 50 dollars per bottle, which doesn't include all of the cost.
True aswell

You make it sound as if we are intentionally goin out of our way to justify the cost of the Androseries. People have inquired and Primordial Performance has been been open and honest enough to share. Its a discussion and not marketing.

So do you have any other concerns you'd like to vocalize? Because your really opening the eyes to the good folks on this board.
I wasn't saying it was intentional, just saying it has to be done. But people should realize it when reading write ups...

But I shouldn't have said anything, i'm just a 22 year old kid? thinking I know more than I actually do...

I still might pickup andromass, i'm gonna wait on the logs though...

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wasn't saying it was intentional, just saying it has to be done. But people should realize it when reading write ups...

But I shouldn't have said anything, i'm just a 22 year old kid? thinking I know more than I actually do...

I still might pickup andromass, i'm gonna wait on the logs though...
I thought you said intestional, and I was going to respond with stuff about the lymphatic system... then I saw it lol

It's all good man, criticism is welcome, it's why these boards exist, so the members can voice opinions