AndroHard 50%off! Blow out

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys AndroHard is now 34.97 (50%) off for unlimited bottles!
100% natural steroid hormone
Non-liver toxic – Non-estrogenic
Increases libido & erection hardness
Enhances fat loss & vascularity
DHT pro-hormone helps prevent gyno

AndroHard

* 100% natural steroid hormone
* Non-liver toxic – Non-estrogenic
* Increases libido & erection hardness
* Enhances fat loss & vascularity
* DHT pro-hormone helps prevent gyno

Warning: This article contains sexual and potentially offensive language.

(And if this article offends you, I recommend you immediately take AndroHard and man-up)

What is AndroHard?

The active ingredient in AndroHard is androsterone – a natural hormone, a natural steroid and a natural androgen.

Androgens are a group of “male hormones” or “steroids”. They do two things to the male body –

* Reinforce manly properties
* Reject womanly properties

This means that androgens support masculine traits such as strong muscles, strong sex drive, and a strong erection – while countering estrogenic effects such as gyno (breast growth), body fat storage, and water retention. (1-5)

In other words, androgens to make you hard, while preventing you from getting soft.

Since androsterone is a 100% natural steroid, it also has an excellent safety profile, even at high doses (6-15) –

* Zero conversion to estrogen
* Non-methylated & Non-toxic to the liver
* No negative effect on cholesterol levels
* No lethargy or nausea

AndroHard & Hair Loss

Regardless of the origin of hair loss, elevated androgen levels can increase hair shedding in men who are prone to androgenic hair loss. If you are not prone to hair loss, AndroHard will likely have no effect on your hair line.

If you believe you are susceptible to androgenic related hair loss, we recommend ramping up your dose of AndroHard over the course of 2-3 weeks to carefully examine hair shedding. If hair shedding becomes a problem, discontinue AndroHard and shedding shall stop within 5-7 days.

Androsterone is legal because it must be converted before it becomes active in the body. Therefore the body must convert androsterone to a more powerful androgen in order for it to have any positive effects – luckily the body is well equipped to make these conversions – which you will learn about next.

Androsterone - Incredible Potential

Androsterone is pretty weak stuff and has very low androgenic potency in its native form. It’s excreted through the urine and sweat as a hormone metabolite – an end product of other male androgens. (10,12-15)

So why did we use it as the active ingredient in AndroHard?

Because androsterone has the perfect structural backbone to be recycled back into a fully potent male androgen if exposed to the right biological environment.

For instance, when taken orally, the digestive track converts androsterone to a more powerful androgen known as dihydrotestosterone (DHT). (6-14)This conversion is driven by the high concentration of two steroid converting enzymes – 3b-HSD and 17b-HSD – locatedthroughout the liver and intestines. It is these specific enzymes that convert androsterone to the target hormone DHT -- and this is exactly what we want.

The conversion only takes two steps, and can happen through either pathway listed below –

AndroHard & The Prostate

Contrary to popular belief, high levels of androgens are not the cause of benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH) – a.k.a. prostate growth – and associated side-effects such as frequent urination. (1,5)

It is a combined effect of estrogen and DHT that is known to cause BPH, therefore if estrogen is reduced or kept at a normal level, elevated DHT will not cause BPH. (4,5)

In fact, administration of DHT alone has actually been shown to reduce prostate size and side-effects associated with having an enlarged prostate. (5)

Therefore, increasing DHT levels with a non-aromatizing androgen such as androsterone may help support prostate health and limit BPH.

Penetrate, Inseminate & Conquer!

Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) is man’s best friend.

If it wasn’t for DHT, men wouldn’t have a hairy chest and ripped abs or the urge to penetrate the opposite sex. If it wasn’t for DHT, Chuck Norris would not exist, and the universe would likely be ruled by Martha Stewart.

DHT is literally the strongest natural androgen known to man. It’s the gold standard of androgens, known to be about 10x more powerful than even testosterone. (16) In fact, most of the masculine effects associated with testosterone actually come from the conversion of testosterone to DHT. (1,4,5,16)

Since AndroHard (androsterone) readily converts to DHT upon ingestion – it is the ultimate DHT pro-hormone.

Sex Drive & Gyno Problems?

DHT Insufficiency

Every day I get emails from steroid users who have developed either sexual impotence, gyno symptoms or both.

These problems seem to occur most frequently from the use of unnatural steroids – which all share one thing in common – they can’t convert to actual DHT.

Legal or not, steroids that lack the ability to convert to DHT can cause some serious problems.

Remember, DHT is the ultimate libido supporting and anti-gyno hormone.

For instance, most progestin based steroids such as nandrolone, trenbolone and dienedione (TREN) are unnatural and lack the ability to convert to DHT. Other popular unnatural steroids such as methyldrostanolone (Superdrol), methylepitiostanol (Epistane) also lack the ability to convert to DHT. Guess what? All these steroids are known to be associated with libido and gyno issues.

Users will typically revert to a steroidal anti-estrogen to lower estrogen in an attempt to stop the gyno or raise the libido. However, this can worsen the situation by further suppressing DHT since steroidial anti-estrogens (6-oxo, ATD and formestane) cant convert to DHT and actually lower DHT levels by blocking other hormones from converting to DHT (by hogging the 5a-reductase enzyme).

Therefore, no matter how much you suppress estrogen, DHT must be present to prevent gyno related side-effects and libido loss. Unnatural steroids simply lack enough androgenic potency to replace DHT.

The Industry’s Strongest Legal DHT Pro-Hormone

AndroHard

Every cycle should have a DHT source, such as testosterone, actual DHT, or a legal DHT pro-hormone, such as AndroHard.

AndroHard (androsterone) is the most effective legal DHT pro-hormone and should be used during all cycles with unnatural steroids to support the body with sufficient DHT levels.

NOTE: Dermacrine can also be used as a DHT pro-hormone, however its estrogen conversion may prohibit its use in extremely estrogen-sensitive individuals.

Boosting DHT levels with AndroHard will offer the following benefits –

Harder Chest (Anti-Gyno) – DHT is known to prevent or even reverse gyno. This has been established in several human studies where almost complete reversal of gyno was seen in as little as 2-3 months in a high percentage of subjects. (2,3)

The anti-gyno effect of DHT is attributed to its ability to lower estrogen by attaching to the aromatase enzyme and preventing the conversion of androgens to estrogen. (17-22) DHT can also directly oppose the action of estrogen at the estrogen receptor (ER). (2,3)

Harder Abs (Enhanced Fat Loss) - DHT administration has been shown to lower body fat in men. (4,5) This can contribute to increased vascularity and definition of the muscles.

AndroHard is known as a “dry” compound, since it can improve the quality and appearance of muscle as it reduces fat and water weight. AndroHard will stack well with nearly any steroid or pro-hormone to reduce bloat and enhance muscle definition.

Harder Erections (Increased Libido) – Multiple studies have demonstrated the positive effect of DHT administration on sexual performance, libido and erection quality. (23-25)

AndroHard & Finesteride

A popular drug for men suffering from hair loss is the DHT suppressing drug finesteride (Propecia). Finesteride works by preventing conversion of testosterone to DHT through inhibition of 5a-reduction.

Since AndroHard (androsterone) is already 5a-reduced, finesteride will not prevent DHT conversion, and therefore will offer no protection against androgenic related hair loss.

If you are considering using finesteride for hair loss, insist that your doctor prescribes the lowest dose possible for the desired effects. Some men have been able to successfully use finesteride without noticeable side-effects after finding a balanced dose.

Remember, finesteride can be effective for preventing hair loss, but it is known to cause devastating side-effects associated with suppressing DHT to undesirably low levels. A high number of men who use this drug eventually experience erectile dysfunction, gyno, increased body fat, low libido and a non-existent zest for life – a result of low DHT levels. (26)
Want to discuss this further? Visit our Primordial Health Forum or propeciahelp.com​

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
good timing for me

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
i need more than 1 though. ryan is trying to get me hooked up

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Never mind, just read the full writte up regarding finasterine ! :D

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
out of curiosity how many bottles would be needed to run a decent standalone cycle

johnbjmarcum

Awards
bout to run a epi-tren stack and was wondering if this would be a good addition...i will be takin either caber or the ldopa,p5p combo also for the prolactin issues!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
out of curiosity how many bottles would be needed to run a decent standalone cycle
Bottle is good for 25 days at recommended dose. Id consider doing a 6 week cycle if you wanted to run it alone, which would be 2 bottles, but your certainly could do one.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Bottle is good for 25 days at recommended dose. Id consider doing a 6 week cycle if you wanted to run it alone, which would be 2 bottles, but your certainly could do one.
dont matter, its sold out

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

IMO, two bottles at 800mg per day. It won't be suppressive to much degree but will increase androgen levels. Higher libido, better fat oxidation and overall more aggression/drive in the gym. That's a win-win-WIN in my book :biggthumpup:

suresha

Awards
  • Established
on which site nutra-planet or pp?

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i want one x 3

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO, two bottles at 800mg per day. It won't be suppressive to much degree but will increase androgen levels. Higher libido, better fat oxidation and overall more aggression/drive in the gym. That's a win-win-WIN in my book :biggthumpup:
for 6 weeks?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It sounds good to me, should provide for some good strength.
Yes, it would be a dry cycle with decent strength gains, fat loss, and lean mass. Not too mention your libido will be through the roof, lol.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
in my experience, AH had to be dose higher than the label said, stand alone....6wks, id get 3-4 bottles and run it 800mg-1g.....then you'll see results

with it in a tren stack, i dont see prolactin being an issue due to dht impact on progestinal activity.....the p5p would be n adjuvant, or vitrex if you go that route

suresha

Awards
  • Established
still comin up at $69.95?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whoever runs this prepare to be one dense sob. My pecs got hard as a rock after less then a week running.

blackbee

Awards
I need me some Androhard but sites down for the andro series.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Put it in your cart.
Or else... *smiley with bat* can't find it, sorry, much funnier with it. :squintfinger:

Sorry guys, site is down right now! It'll hopefully be back up Monday morning!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or else... *smiley with bat* can't find it, sorry, much funnier with it. :squintfinger:

Sorry guys, site is down right now! It'll hopefully be back up Monday morning!
Sunday is what we are shooting for:fingersx:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this is definitely a nice price.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so no more ANDROHARD v1.....? :28:
Not sure how many we have left in stock, if the site is up tomorrow you can get some at the sales price as it ends on Monday. After these are gone, they are gone.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Having two products named AndroHard is confusing...I got really excited for a minute :(

lol

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
but not @ 50% off :(
Ah that sucks.. they said they were goin to discontinue that sale on monday but the site was still down. Maybe if you put it in your cart and check out it will finally reflect the 50% off?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah that sucks.. they said they were goin to discontinue that sale on monday but the site was still down. Maybe if you put it in your cart and check out it will finally reflect the 50% off?
i did it but not show me a discount

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
A quick google search and you can find it cheaper than that still.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
PP has Price match ;)
Sure but that's a hassle when I can just order their product from another vendor for less than they sell it on their own site. If they're going to blow it out they should just lower the price to what other vendors are selling it for anyway and keep more profit. I never understand why supp companies do that.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ill ask Matt later in the morning bro and try to get back to you soon. They are on Pacific time and sleeping.
At 50 off still, I would be all over it....

BTW, can Matt or Eric shed some light on the differing aspects of Epiandrostrone(3b) and Androsterone(3a) and why they went with the latter for AHv2??

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

BTW, can Matt or Eric shed some light on the differing aspects of Epiandrostrone(3b) and Androsterone(3a) and why they went with the latter for AHv2??

You know, I used to know that question, but it was so long ago that I can't remember. I believe it was good to use the products dermally since the skin has a pretty high expression of 17bHSD (this is from memory, so I could be wrong). Would be cool to see someone try Androsterone/EpiAndrosterone transdermally.

An FYI EpiAndrosterone and Androsterone are basically the same compound, one is a 3a and one is a 3b. We think the 3b is much better as a muscle builder, but it is good to use a little of both (which happens anyway when you get the stuff, since most PH's are a mix of a/b isomers). Both are prohormones to Stanolone and take advantage of the bodies 2 step enzyme system so should be much more bioavialable than diones or diols...

They are not the same. One is the 3a and one is the 3b isomer. The 3a isomer was shown to have anti-aromatase properties where the 3b isomer did not. I can't for the life of me find the paper though, it is what I used when formulating the two.

There are two entries epi-androsterone and androsterone. One is 3 alpha and one is 3 beta. They often are used and confused interchangably but they are not the same. Epiandrosterone is 3-beta and Androsterone is 3 alpha. They are different in the body because different enzymes act on them. For example 3aHSD does not seem to have the 4-5 isomerase activity that 3bHSD does.

http://www.hmdb.ca/scripts/CCMD_HTML.cgi?METABOCARD=HMDB00031

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I used the two isomer in the past and is insane libido "cracks" the roof and the aggression, pumps and the veins pop out is ridiculously

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used the two isomer in the past and is insane libido "cracks" the roof and the aggression, pumps and the veins pop out is ridiculously
I know. I was just wondering why the PP crew decided to switch from 3b to 3a.... figure they might know something we don't and I'm curious. :D

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sure but that's a hassle when I can just order their product from another vendor for less than they sell it on their own site. If they're going to blow it out they should just lower the price to what other vendors are selling it for anyway and keep more profit. I never understand why supp companies do that.
Yes, but we also have purchasing credits