HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Primordial Performance Presents:
Ask Eric Potratz Your AndroSeries Questions

As Many of you know, on 2/7 Primordial Performance will begin the presale for the highly anticipated Androseries, featuring AndroHard, AndroLean, and AndroMass.

If you have followed our "Future of Primordial Performance" threads, you know that Eric Potratz, founder of Primordial Performance, will do a special interview with Carl Lanore on SuperHumanRadio. For those of you unfamiliar with SuperHumanRadio, It is the world's first broadcast show dedicated to Human Performance.

Previously on SuperHumanRadio, Eric had given interviews on DAA and Hydrolyzed Casein, Vitamin E Supplementation, Oral Hormone Bioavailability, and New methods of HRT. Following this legacy of providing scientific exploration of his subjects with Lanore, Eric Potratz will be doing an in-depth analysis of these new products and how they can fit in reaching your goals.

In order to make sure you concerns
or questions are addressed:
we would like to know what you want to ask Eric!

Post your questions in this thread and they will be addressed on the Live Radio Interview on Monday, Feb 7th. Remember that the Presale begins on February 7th!

*For obvious reasons, not all questions received will be able to fit into one show, so Eric will answer the questions that would seem to be assist the community in understanding these new phenomenal products!

twistid

Awards
Is andro series just Esterified versions of AMS 4AD, AMS DecaVol,Androsterone, and 7-keto DHEA?

jayice

Awards
is opioid modulation with naltrexone able to keep test levels running whilce on the androseries? i am really eager to find this out! thanks

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Come on guys let's hear them, I know some of you skeptics can get your questions answered.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for info.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
People can listen to the show by:

On iPhone: Download the FREE SHOUTcast app from the Apple iTunes Store. Search for the Super Human Channel on SHOUTcast and tune-in.

On BlackBerry, Windows Mobile, Android and JAVA Me phones : Download the RadioBEE app from http://www.radiobee.com/ Search for the Super Human Channel on SHOUTcast. Tune in.

On the net – use this link: http://superhumanradio.com//modules/mod_rar_radio/tmpl/player/player.php?radio=http://131.103.75.121:8012/;&url=http://superhumanradio.com/&ancho=330&stream=0&logo=/images/stories/radiologo.jpg&alt=Super%20Human%20Radio

SeniorXJ

Awards
-My Question: What essentially do each of these compounds convert into when in the body???

-DHEA itself is an OTC testosterone booster & a weak one at best. The 7-keto version is an adrenal hormone of dehydroepiandrosteronen, (DHEA), & does not convert to test for less side effects & more of a male health beneficial supplement then anything else. Your esterfying 3 different versions of DHEA, so im assuming these will be testosterone boosters with different esters. ((Am i right so far??)). Test-E & Cyp are long estered tests used for bulking mainly, where as test-Prop & Suspention are fast acting & have less water retention & used more so on cuting cycles.

-A 19-DHEA sounds like a "deca" like product, so im really wondering here how these 3 supps will work out because deca cannot be efficiently run by itself without test. Most people will throw in an oral in there cycle, adding in a 3rd compond for a selected period of time.

-So basically, are we looking at a full line of supplements that have to be run like a real cycle, say compounds similar to deca, eq & tren,, or are they just 3 different esters that all effectively boost free test levels???

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I need to see some of these answers!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I need to see some of these answers!
me too.

I have a question. Is there anything I can take to prevent the converted 4-androstenedione/diol from converting back into 4-dhea or some other inactive metabolite?

oh & how many mg's of the dhea isomers (minus ester weight) is in each cap?

one last thing, do those boxes say "STEROIDS for the HEART, MIND, & MUSCLE" ?

SeniorXJ

Awards
me too.

I have a question. Is there anything I can take to prevent the converted 4-androstenedione/diol from converting back into 4-dhea or some other inactive metabolite?

oh & how many mg's of the dhea isomers (minus ester weight) is in each cap?

Novladex

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good stuff so far...

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
How will these compounds measure up to other pro-steroid products on the market? Have you had alpha/beta testers yet and what did their results as well as bloodwork look like towards the end of the run? Should we expect the same type of strain on the liver as we do with methyl steroids?

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Here's an easy one, not too scientific, just simple, and most likely would be covered but had to ask.

Q: will the dosage be dependant for various situations

1. male vs female
2. age, young vs mature (over 35,40,50)
3. body weight
4. newb vs experienced

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
subbed to get learned

liqua vade in a gel cap (thats what it looks like) is a really interesting idea
x2 for blood work post cycle

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
The most basic question is, of course: please explain the difference between hard, lean, and mass.

Can two be used at the same time? What about all three?

Will PCT be needed, and if so, is a SERM necessary?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Iron Liver is watching....

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In.

bluerocket

bluerocket

Awards
  • Established
Is there a specific length for a cycle that you will be able to use lets say TRS from PP for PCT ? Alot of ppl really only want to do otc PCT ... to keep everything "legal"

Thanks in advance

Tony

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
drchildress

drchildress

Awards
jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
1. What do you need to run with these, AI's etc, support supps...
2. We want to see how the alpha/beta testers results were, any AM members?
3. What does blood work look like?
4. What target hormones do these convert to, or are supposed to convert to, this can't just be DHEA based can it?
5. What type of PCT is required and how long can we run these things for? Since they are not methylated are we talking 10-12 week cycles?
6. Side effects, what are they, normal stuff? Or diminished because X and Y?
7. Does this project have to do anything with AMS?

I am assuming we would get these answers in the write ups, but wanted to put it out there anyway.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
The old AndroHard vs. the new one. Should I purchase the old one and run it or save my money and run the new one?

stupid question...but still a question :D

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
How usefull/good is this for the use in bridging?

SeniorXJ

Awards
Here's an easy one, not too scientific, just simple, and most likely would be covered but had to ask.

Q: will the dosage be dependant for various situations

1. male vs female
2. age, young vs mature (over 35,40,50)
3. body weight
4. newb vs experienced

-Im kinda thinkin if ur askin questions like this, one should just diet & train until ones knowledge is better!!!! These questions should be common knowledge to anyone even interested in any hormone usage whether OTC or not!!!!
-Dosage depends on ALOT of factors that one makes the decision HIMSELF!! Hell, i once ran a cycle shooting an amp of Omnadren EVERY DAY, so obviously what i run may not be what u wanna run, period!!! Next:

1) Male vs Female: Test is for boys & Estrogen is for girls,
2) If ur 18, then ur cycle is Chicken & Broccoli; if ur 40, the needle is & can be ur friend,
3) If u weigh 150 & wanna be 250, then go eat!! For opposite results, reverse that process, up the cardio & lean out ur diet,
4) If ur a newb, keep eating & training & save ur $$. If ur experienced, then u WOULDNT be askin these type of questions!!!!

-Before u reply, im NOT flamin u at all ok!! I SWEAR TO THAT!! Its just common knowledge questions that can be answered by using the "search" button & not to be answered by someone comin out with a new product who is under ALOT of stress as it is!! The supplement world is tricky & full of crapola, so theres a HUGE risk here for these guys to come out swingin with new products in todays society of meatheads!! LoL!!

-One really good question here is askin for blood work!! Now ive done this on another forum for another individual cauz i have low-T & i get blood panels done all the time. My free test was round 150 at age 30 & there andro gel didnt do squat. So, i did my own therapy & after 2 months of 500mgs of test-E weekly, my free test went to 4011!!!!!!!! Yes thats four thousand & eleven!!!!!!!! The look on the docs face was priceless & i assured EVERYONE that my man was legit!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I even posted the paperwork as i felt like a friggen sponsor...
...Hey Eric, PM me as im only a few weeks away from my last shots before i clean my receptors out. Its been almost 3 yrs & ive been on 500mgs every 3 weeks so its alot less then 4011!! LoL!!

Now back to the mans thread........

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
subbing for info

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
How usefull/good is this for the use in bridging?
Oh **** I want to ****ing know this!!!!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just subbin in to learn something...

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
What should we expect the cost of these to run individually? Can we expect a discount if we purchase them all together? If so how would that affect price?

Can we stack these products with methylated steroids and non-methyls? (think 19-nor aka "tren", maxLMG, furza, bold, etc).

If you stack all of the AndroSeries together, what kind of gains and side effects should we expect? Will recovery in PCT be rough (IE significant shutdown?)

Should we expect to have to do a similar PCT as one would do when coming off of a cycle of methyls? (IE Nolva/Clomid, Natty Tbooster, Anti-E like triazole, etc)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long of a cycle would be required to see gains comparable to a PH/DS like SD? It seems like if it's compared to Test-E, you'd need a 12 week cycle. How many bottles would that equate to for a 200lb male?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How long of a cycle would be required to see gains comparable to a PH/DS like SD? It seems like if it's compared to Test-E, you'd need a 12 week cycle. How many bottles would that equate to for a 200lb male?
This^^^:biggthumpup:

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
-My Question: What essentially do each of these compounds convert into when in the body???

-DHEA itself is an OTC testosterone booster & a weak one at best. The 7-keto version is an adrenal hormone of dehydroepiandrosteronen, (DHEA), & does not convert to test for less side effects & more of a male health beneficial supplement then anything else. Your esterfying 3 different versions of DHEA, so im assuming these will be testosterone boosters with different esters. ((Am i right so far??)). Test-E & Cyp are long estered tests used for bulking mainly, where as test-Prop & Suspention are fast acting & have less water retention & used more so on cuting cycles.

-A 19-DHEA sounds like a "deca" like product, so im really wondering here how these 3 supps will work out because deca cannot be efficiently run by itself without test. Most people will throw in an oral in there cycle, adding in a 3rd compond for a selected period of time.

-So basically, are we looking at a full line of supplements that have to be run like a real cycle, say compounds similar to deca, eq & tren,, or are they just 3 different esters that all effectively boost free test levels???
Mostly this ^^
but also isn't 7-keto shown to have lowered Test. levels for like 100 days after last dose and wouldn't esterfying just legnthen that time. If so that a long time being supressed even if it's only partialy

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
-Im kinda thinkin if ur askin questions like this, one should just diet & train until ones knowledge is better!!!! These questions should be common knowledge to anyone even interested in any hormone usage whether OTC or not!!!!
-Dosage depends on ALOT of factors that one makes the decision HIMSELF!! Hell, i once ran a cycle shooting an amp of Omnadren EVERY DAY, so obviously what i run may not be what u wanna run, period!!! Next:

1) Male vs Female: Test is for boys & Estrogen is for girls,
2) If ur 18, then ur cycle is Chicken & Broccoli; if ur 40, the needle is & can be ur friend,
3) If u weigh 150 & wanna be 250, then go eat!! For opposite results, reverse that process, up the cardio & lean out ur diet,
4) If ur a newb, keep eating & training & save ur $$. If ur experienced, then u WOULDNT be askin these type of questions!!!!

-Before u reply, im NOT flamin u at all ok!! I SWEAR TO THAT!! Its just common knowledge questions that can be answered by using the "search" button & not to be answered by someone comin out with a new product who is under ALOT of stress as it is!! The supplement world is tricky & full of crapola, so theres a HUGE risk here for these guys to come out swingin with new products in todays society of meatheads!! LoL!!

-One really good question here is askin for blood work!! Now ive done this on another forum for another individual cauz i have low-T & i get blood panels done all the time. My free test was round 150 at age 30 & there andro gel didnt do squat. So, i did my own therapy & after 2 months of 500mgs of test-E weekly, my free test went to 4011!!!!!!!! Yes thats four thousand & eleven!!!!!!!! The look on the docs face was priceless & i assured EVERYONE that my man was legit!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I even posted the paperwork as i felt like a friggen sponsor...
...Hey Eric, PM me as im only a few weeks away from my last shots before i clean my receptors out. Its been almost 3 yrs & ive been on 500mgs every 3 weeks so its alot less then 4011!! LoL!!

Now back to the mans thread........
ok, good post.

Try to think of my post in these terms instead ....How may bottles will it take to run one cycle ?

Judging from your commentary I'd guess it'll be as many as I can fit in my mouth j/k:poke:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you may know my questions from the other thread. I want to know more about the potential interactions with hundreds to thousands of over-the-counter and prescription drugs.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Arent these DHEA-based products (the ones with any anabolic/androgenic potential) just as likely to end us as estrogenic hormones as androgens? What has been done regarding this? Do the esters effect enzyme metabolism or are they added simply to increase bioavailability?

Wouldnt increasing the bioavailability equally increase estrogenic side effects? What makes these anabolics and not just DHEA?
These are different isomers of DHEA which don't have the same conversion to estrogen as testosterone (for example). 4-DHEA or 7-DHEA is a good example vs. 5-DHEA (i.e., normal DHEA), they don't metabolize as well to estrogen as 5-DHEA.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Drug testing? Can these be detected?

airram479

Awards
  • Established
Do you really think it is necessary to put the word "Steroid" on the product???

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What should we expect the cost of these to run individually? Can we expect a discount if we purchase them all together? If so how would that affect price?

Can we stack these products with methylated steroids and non-methyls? (think 19-nor aka "tren", maxLMG, furza, bold, etc).

If you stack all of the AndroSeries together, what kind of gains and side effects should we expect? Will recovery in PCT be rough (IE significant shutdown?)

Should we expect to have to do a similar PCT as one would do when coming off of a cycle of methyls? (IE Nolva/Clomid, Natty Tbooster, Anti-E like triazole, etc)
x2 :smokin:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes this coming Monday. Good questions guys keep them coming.

airram479

Awards
  • Established
Everything looks great,and my ?'s have already been asked,but seriously reconsider the packaging.