Where's the blizzard sale?

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
I've been trapped in the house all day due to this blizzard, been online and bored. Where's some Blizzard specials!!!!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been trapped in the house all day due to this blizzard, been online and bored. Where's some Blizzard specials!!!!
I know how ya feel man!! the DFW area has been hit with Snowmagedden as well....here's a lil help 4 the cause!!

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
classes canceled because of the snow at my university!!! unfortunately that means the gym is closed to. keep us occupied with sales/specials!!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The city of Albany was shutdown except for police and fire department

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
I know how ya feel man!! the DFW area has been hit with Snowmagedden as well....here's a lil help 4 the cause!!

Haha i think going out to get a oreo blizzard in this might kill me...:lmao:

classes canceled because of the snow at my university!!! unfortunately that means the gym is closed to. keep us occupied with sales/specials!!
I know i feel you're pain I hope the gym is open today im scheduled for chest and biceps. I was online all day looking at products and stuff a giant sale would have been a great idea I would of bought tons of stuff.

The city of Albany was shutdown except for police and fire department
Yeah im in Chicago and havent even attempted to go outside yet at this point. Im fueling up now to shovel my car out and remove the snow around my door since you can barely open it.

Evil Eagle

Awards
I work at a plumbing and electrical supply company, and since the gym closed due to the blizzard I went to the pipe yard and shoulder pressed some conduit. It was better than nothing I guess.

Sent from my Android device

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
I'm a high school teacher and we have not had school for two days now! :biggthumpup:

I hit the gym yesterday for my back and chest workout, and hope they are open today, so I can take my 12-year-old son in for his workout.

There are some wonderful benefits that come as a result of this terrible weather. :35:

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Actually a good idea; neogenix has a 20% coupon and some of their products are amazing

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
I work at a plumbing and electrical supply company, and since the gym closed due to the blizzard I went to the pipe yard and shoulder pressed some conduit. It was better than nothing I guess.

Sent from my Android device
this is awesome!

Evil Eagle

Awards
this is awesome!
Ya, it worked better than I thought. Used the over head crane to lift the pipe up to chest level. Didn't need a spotter because if I dropped, it was strapped to the crane. Of course, I'm sure people that were driving by were like wtf?

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Ya, it worked better than I thought. Used the over head crane to lift the pipe up to chest level. Didn't need a spotter because if I dropped, it was strapped to the crane. Of course, I'm sure people that were driving by were like wtf?
Yeah man in desperate times you have to be creative. :lmao:

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Would have been a nice idea for a reason to have a sale.