REDEFINE NUTRITON Weightlifting/Bodybuilding Trivia...

Page 33 of 52 First ... 3132333435 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Awesome, you are gonna Love it, what flavor did you get, I like them both, but prefer the grape frenzy!
    Quote Originally Posted by TURNINGGREEN View Post
    Your gonna love the Ignite bro, it's number one on my list...LilGreen and I are Tropical Storms all the way.
    Tropical Storm. And I know, I have received some samples and they got me hooked!

2. FREE FINAFLEX G8 Samples...

Go Here...FREE FINAFLEX G8 Samples are Here...
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
    •   

3. Don't mind my crappy camera, but the N.O. Ignite looks good doesn't it?

I am on my Deload week now and not using any caffeine at all but I am ready to hit it hard next week!

4. Larry Scott 65

5. Quote Originally Posted by czo46 View Post
    Larry Scott 65
    What are you talking about? If you are talking about the picture in the above post... that is Arnold Bro!
    www.finaflex.com

6. Quote Originally Posted by czo46 View Post
    Larry Scott 65
    OMG... I just realized, you are trying to answer my very first Trivia Question from Page 1 (01/31/2011). Well... you are right, but just a tad late, someone has already beaten you to it, better luck next time my friend!
    www.finaflex.com

7. hahah that was pretty funny :P
    Always willing to learn :D

8. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Your gonna love the Ignite bro, it's number one on my list...LilGreen and I are Tropical Storms all the way.
    yeah i am really impressed with it as well. I have not been known to use a pre-workout supplement. I have tried a few and this one if probably my personal favorite. I am going to have Chevys6s chick try it as well.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

9. Idk how i managed to let this promo slip past me this whole time... is it still going on?
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.

10. Quote Originally Posted by 808rebel View Post
    Idk how i managed to let this promo slip past me this whole time... is it still going on?
    It is not completely dead yet, for the rest of this month I am not doing the normal weekly trivia questions because we are running a month long online bench press contest, if you scroll up you can find the link to it, ends at the end of this month (September 2011) just to be clear!
    www.finaflex.com
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    It is not completely dead yet, for the rest of this month I am not doing the normal weekly trivia questions because we are running a month long online bench press contest, if you scroll up you can find the link to it, ends at the end of this month (September 2011) just to be clear!
    good to know. I saw the bench press contest when u first posted it....no dice for me, im lacking in the chest department... but on a side note, I got my G8 Sample today. I'll probably try it out sometime during the weekend. Thanks bro!
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.

12. Quote Originally Posted by 808rebel View Post
    good to know. I saw the bench press contest when u first posted it....no dice for me, im lacking in the chest department... but on a side note, I got my G8 Sample today. I'll probably try it out sometime during the weekend. Thanks bro!
    Our Pleasure Bro, just please do us a solid and like our fan page on FB http://www.facebook.com/pages/FINAFLEX/115814985104139 and just post a small simple little review of what you thought of it, Thanks!
    www.finaflex.com

13. So my experience was a weird one with G8 due to the fact that my sleep schedule got really messed up. I had a terrible Migraine Thursday night so i slept from about 7:30pm-12:00am. I then got up and played some video games with my roommates till about 2:00. I then decided I wanted to try and go to bed so I took the G8. I stayed in bed for about two hours until 4:00 until I said screw it and starting doing stuff that needed to be done for the day.(Cleaning/making food, etc.) Still not tired I played NHL 12 until about 6:30 when I finally felt sleepy. I then slept until 10:45am and got up to go to my classes. I felt like a slept like a rock, but I messed up with the whole migraine the night before. So I am sorry that I cannot give a totally accurate review

14. i still have not received mine :-(

15. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    i still have not received mine :-(
    Just be patient Bro, I sent them all out, some people live further than others from here in Atlanta, GA! Hell you probably have gotten it since this post???
    www.finaflex.com

16. GOT IT!!!! probably will test it out tomorrow night....but might wait till saturday sincce sundays are my only days to sleep in

17. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    GOT IT!!!! probably will test it out tomorrow night....but might wait till saturday sincce sundays are my only days to sleep in
    Wait til you can get 8hrs+ on your first time and really sleep in and take advantage of it, seriously!
    www.finaflex.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Wait til you can get 8hrs+ on your first time and really sleep in and take advantage of it, seriously!
    plan to, cant wait for saturday night lol

19. Trivia...
    Oh Yeah... Back with Vengeance!!!

Every Tuesday at any time a question will be asked, sometimes a technical question about our products, sometimes just a bodybuilding or powerlifting related question, but always relevant.

- Same basic rules, the first person to post the correct answer is the winner, unless otherwise specified there can be only one correct answer and one winner (as in the past, as anyone who as participated or witnessed can attest, I deal with questions, concerns, &/or conflicts in an extremely timely and fair manner)
    - Editing an answer post is absolutely forbidden and will result in an automatic disqualification.
    www.finaflex.com

20. true

....i win
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

21. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    true

....i win
    Good Answer, but it is not 2:30pm Eastern Standard time yet, LoL!
    www.finaflex.com

22. This week's TRIVIA Question will be posted at 2:30pm Eastern Standard time today.

The Prize is One Jug of FINAFLEX's AWESOME New Product...
    G8

As always the winner is the first person to post the correct answer to the Question asked, absolutely no Post-Editing (
    will result in immediate disqualification).

Good Luck Ladies and Gentleman!!!

www.finaflex.com

23. Oooooh I loved that sample of this stuff BRING IT ON!!!!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

24. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    Oooooh I loved that sample of this stuff BRING IT ON!!!!
    I will kill for this!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

25. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    I will kill for this!!
    I already have killed. Can I have some now? B)
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!"-me

26. Quote Originally Posted by malleus25
    I already have killed. Can I have some now? B)
    Well played brother!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

27. Although I bet the G8 would be icing on your Redifine log you are running now.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!"-me

28. This Week's FINAFLEX TRIVIA Question is....

What is the purpose/benefit of FINAFLEX including B-6 in G8 formula?

www.finaflex.com

29. Amino acid metabolism and release I'd glucose

30. To increase bananas.

Similar Forum Threads

1. I need some opinions on my nutriton*
    By Caleb S. in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-13-2011, 12:45 AM
  2. REDEFINE NUTRITON at the Arnold Expo???
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 06:48 AM
  3. REDEFINE NUTRITON Weightlifting/Bodybuilding Trivia...
    By ScottyDoc in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-03-2011, 10:25 PM
  4. Muscle Pharm Trivia Mini Contest
    By pmiller383 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-20-2009, 09:38 PM
  5. trivia
    By malou in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-25-2008, 08:16 PM