APS Nutrition Hits Hard With Testalensis 100 Logging Promo!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Requirements
* Must update minimum 3 times a week
* 21 years of age or older
* List training, diet and effects
* U.S and Canada only

Fill in the application as much as possible, Thanks.

Sex:

Height:

Weight:

Bodytype:

Training experience :

Current Training Schedule:

Current Cardio Schedule:

Current supplements (exact brand/product name required):

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):

Short Term Goal:

Long Term Goal:

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no) (may help your chances):

How many times a week can you update your log?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm I may have to re think an up coming logging obligation... Haha

Good luck to those who apply!

And I'm surprised this isn't filled up already!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't think this would be up til Monday...Happy Friday ni--Saturday morning to me :)

App coming up.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Sex: M

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 225-230 lbs (current)

Bodytype: Mesomorph with a few Endomorph tendencies

Training experience : Going on 11 years with 1.5 years dedicated solely to bodybuilding specifically

Mon: 2-a-day Cardio
Tue: Arms
Wed: Legs / Abs
Thu: Delts/ Traps
Fri: 2-a-day Cardio
Sat: Chest / Abs
Sun: Back

*1 week Max-OT style, next week 4x12's with 60 seconds rest (high intensity), repeat

Current Cardio Schedule:

20-30 minutes fasted each morning
2 days dedicated to 45 minute extra cardio session
Additional HIIT (Tabata) sessions following weights when I feel like it

NOW Adam
Fish Oil
Scivation Sesamin
Nutra CLA
Dymatize ALC
Nutra EGCg
Ultimate Nutrition Creatine Monohydrate (minimal amount)
CL Oximega Greens (when I don't get enough vegetables in)
Various Proteins when necessary
Genomyx SlinSane prior to large carb meals
Various pre-workout products (I like to switch)
Millennium Somnidren Ultra (ending in a few days, unfortunately)

3-day variation carb cycle: High, Moderate, Low
Cals vary from 2,400 - 2,000
Carbs vary from 300-150-20ish

I have an Xcel spreadsheet of what I pretty much eat daily with specific macros/cals/foods that I can provide, as well

Short Term Goal:

Shred, baby, shred ;)

Long Term Goal:

Mixed feelings. Compete and/or get in condition for at least one magazine shoot in my life (but keep the condition forever :lol: haha). Also plan to work in the health/nutrition/fitness fields - my job has me set up for being able to get classes paid for, so I'm thinking another bachelors in dietetics and CPT or CSCS cert on the side. And, I'm working on another BB-ing / supplement venture that's in very early production right now ;) I love this stuff; it's my passion.

None :)

Started when I was about 20 in college with protein from WalMart - I used to think even that was "cheating." Then moved up to creatine, then a pre-workout. Then some fat-burners. Since then, I've used quite a bit while learning as much about everything as I can.

I've got a whole mess of sponsored reviews, logs and beta logs that are all listed / linked in my AM profile (or I have a Word document with them, as well).

I can

Likely multiple times/day lol. I spend a lot of time on AM...;)

***Also, bloodwork from this most recent Friday just came in today. I called the office and left a message back to get the results, so I can provide at least some starting numbers - not sure if I'll get in for posts yet or not (depends on things w/ insurance). But, you could at least see some baseline numbers.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh nice!

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
If i didn't have this damn hernia i would be applying or this animal

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i thought rls was the 1st to bring bulbine to the market

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I'd be putting in an app, but I have a crazy 12 week plan ahead of me, and I don't think it'd be fair to run it with the other stuff. I could run it in 11 weeks from today ;)

Best of luck to the loggers, you're going to love this stuff!!!

jlinteris

jlinteris

Awards

Sex: Do I have to pay? oh, I mean Male.

Height:6'2

Weight:250

Bodytype:Endomorph/Mesomorph

Training experience :Was a competitive powerlifter years ago, now I lift recreationally but still train heavy, eat clean and take it seriously. I train with Punthra.I powerlift, he bodybuilds so we meet in the middle and train heavy some days, and train with an insane ammount of volume other days.

Monday-Back/traps/core
Tuesday Chest/biceps/calves
Wednesday- Cardio
Thursday Legs/core
Friday Shoulders/Triceps/Calves
Saturday- Cardio

Current Cardio Schedule: Wednesday and Saturday (30-40 minutes hard) I just reintroduced cardio 3 weeks ago. Training has improved huge over the last 2 weeks from this (better recovery, better breathing??)

Current supplements (exact brand/product name required): EAS whey protein before bed and a generic multivitimin. I have always just been a 'food' guy. Just starting to have the urge to use supps.

4L of water a day
6-7 meals
250-400g of protein
250-500g of carbs
100g fat
I am anal with my meals and the spacing of my meals. If they are too close together, the excess calories are stored as fat. If I space them too far then I get so hungry I over eat. It it a fine line that I have seemed to get the hang of over the last few years. I can control and manipulate my weight effortlessly now.
Short Term Goal: Add muscle/lose fat

Long Term Goal: Be a lean 250 pounds and continue to have my strength levels increase.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): As basic with supplements as can be. EAS and MUSCLETECH (lol) protein powders, CELL-TECH (yeeears ago) multivit, and recently I tried my training partners preworkout, N2KTS.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): None

yes

How many times a week can you update your log? Everytime I lift weights I can update my log.

type 'jlinteris' into youtube if you want an idea of my training intensity.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
no time right now-will put a app up real soon......BET ON IT.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no time right now-will put a app up real soon......BET ON IT.
Do it, I bet you'll love it even more than Testatropin V1 or V2!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i thought rls was the 1st to bring bulbine to the market
They are, we are the first to make the 100:1 version, we never said we were the first bulbine to ever hit the market lol.

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
They are, we are the first to make the 100:1 version, we never said we were the first bulbine to ever hit the market lol.
i see... :stick:

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ooooh hooo...would jump right in if I weren't running a log....stoked to see this one in action...hopfully more logging opps will come up in a few months...any ideas what the price point will be on this un...? :cool2:

Best of luck to the applicants!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ooooh hooo...would jump right in if I weren't running a log....stoked to see this one in action...hopfully more logging opps will come up in a few months...any ideas what the price point will be on this un...? :cool2:

Best of luck to the applicants!!
Not sure about the exact price, but should be getting some more info soon.

h968042

Awards

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 220-225lbs (current)

Bodytype: Mesomorph with a few Endomorph tendencies

Training experience : 20 years

Mon: off
Tue: Chest/Tris
Wed: off
Thu: Legs
Fri: off
Sat: Back/bis
Sun: olympic lifts, abs

Current Cardio Schedule: Weds - Cardio Kickboxing

APS creatine nitrate
Driven Sports Triazole/Activate Extreme
Omega Sports T-Force
Progenex
USPLabs Powerfull

Breakfest - egg whites, oatmeal, VPX zero impact protein bar, bananas
Lunch - turkey/chicken/beef, sweet potato, various veges
Dinner - same as lunch

Short Term Goal: increase strength

Long Term Goal: major body recomp

I've tried everything the past 20 years - all different versions of creatine (APS nitrate is the best), pre-workout stimulants, test/GH boosters, prohormones, designer anabolics.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): none

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no) (may help your chances): yes

How many times a week can you update your log? at least 3 times

Hefsinthegym

Awards

Sex: Male

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 213

Bodytype: Meso/Endo

Training experience: Former college athlete. Got away from fitness after marriage and kids. Reborn about two years ago. Like to say I know more now than I did then!

Current Training Schedule: Currently avgs. 6 days/week. Using my own tailored variation of HST/GVT like protocol. I vary the schedule slightly based on what my body tells me.
High rep low weight weeks are: 6 days/3 groups (M,T,W) then repeat 3 groups (Th,F,S), 7th day off, Repeat.
Low rep higher weight weeks are: 3 days/3 groups (M,T,W), Day off, 3 days/3 groups(Th,F,S), day off, Repeat.

Current Cardio Schedule: Daily and varied, and all on spin cycle as I train for cycling events. Duration ranges from 10 minute sprints, to 30 minute pacers. Some days are climbs and others are mixed. Most are matched to the weight groups. As spring is approaching, off days will begin to see enduro sessions of 60-90 minutes.

Current supplements:USPlabs - PinkMagic, Prime, Powerfull, Oxy Elite, Jacked, Modern BCAA. Currently performing Yok3d beta, finishing first week of February. All other supps mentioned will be winding down with or just before Yok3d beta completion.
SciFit - KreAlkalyn1500, Glutalyn1500, BCAA1000
HigherPower - Tribulus
Natures Bounty - Omega 3 Fish oil
LG Sciences- Postal
Optimum Nutrition - Gold Standard Whey Protein
Dymatize- Elite Fusion 7 Protein

Current Diet and macros:
Well controlled 6 day plan with a free 7th day matched up to an off day. Meals are mostly planned accordingly M-F (weekends are adjusted as needed):
meal 1 (6:30a drive to work)- 25-35g whey isolate or blended protein shake
meal 2 (9a) - cottage cheese or LF yogurt, w/grapefruit, banana, berries or granola
meal 3 (12p) - varies based on workday lunch/meeting schedule and meal offerings. Usually soup or salad with a meat protein
meal 4 (preWO, usually between 2-2:30 based on work schedule) - Lean protein meat on whole wheat with 25g whey protein.
meal 5 (postWO) - post workout recovery drink (postal currently)
meal 6 (9-9:30p) - 6-8 oz. lean protein meat, with vegtables, brown rice. Carbs kept usually lower in ratio than earlier in day.
Pre-bed meal - (time varies, skipped if meal 6 is within 1 hour of bed) Cottage cheese and or Natty Peanut butter.
Macro ratios (typical) are:
Protein - 45%
Carbohydrates - 35%
Fats - 20%

Short Term Goal: Recently did a bulk over the holidays, so BF% based on 3 point caliper was 24% Jan 6th (I would have been about 20%, but we had to calculate based on new age). Would love to try and be under 16% by June 1.

Long Term Goal: Improve overall health in general and maintain a youthful appearance at my age. Would like to run a marathon or olympic triathlon by age 45. Ironman would be cool, but realisticaly, the others are more likely.

Prescription: 1500mg Glucosamine - 1 day, 15 mg Meloxicam - 1 day
Non-Prescription: ibuprofen as needed

Supplement history: Pretty much what I listed as current. Cycled a number of times in the last year and a half. Have also tried several other preWO products such as Hemo rage, 1MR, Bullnox. Fat burners used have been Hydroxycut, Zantrex. Used GNC Tonalin CLA and plan on bringing back some form or Tonalin variety very soon along with a different fat burner.

Other product reviews / logs you have done:
USP Pink Magic -
USP Yok3d (currently in progress) -
Sorry, AM's site will not allow my actual links to post! Guess I'm not super poster enough:lame:

Can you post "before" and "after" photos: Yes - Don't particularly care to for privacy reasons, but would under proper circumstances.

How many times a week can you update your log? Typically do them daily (sometimes they run a day behind to allow thoroughness)

Partyball

Awards

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 185

Bodytype: Meso

Training experience : No competitive lifting but train hard to reach personal goals. Have been hitting the gym hard for 3 years (last year in a half has been spent on rehabbing torn labrum. Starting lifting at a chubby 6ft 210lbs dropped to 165ish and am currently around 185 @ 10% bf

Monday: Full Heavy back/shoulders/core
Tuesday: Tris w/ light chest
Wed: Legs/Plyo/Core
Thurs: Bis/ Light Back
Fri: Heavy Chest/Core
Sat: Strict Abs/Cardio
Sun: Off or Cardio

Current Cardio Schedule:
M/W/F - 1 1/2 hr of competitive Basketball
Sat - Cardio/Plyo/HIIT

GNC Wheybolic Extreme Protein Post workout
Kre Alkyln 3g before/3g after wo
Occasionally Jack3d Pre WO

Lean Diet Right now ~ 15-20% fat
Typical Day would be
Breakfast: 2 eggs & half cup of oat meal
Mid morning: 1 Chicken Breast
Lunch: Tuna on wheat & 1% milk
Afternoon Snack: Protein Shake
Dinner: Steak/Chicken/ Shrimp a veggie or two
Bedtime: Yogurt and another protein shake

Short Term Goal: Gain Lean muscle mass

Long Term Goal: Work my way up to 225ish with <10% bf

Dicrofenal for inflamation in my right shoulder. Almost done with this though

Your basic PreWO(NOXPLODE, Jacked etc)
Protein
Kre Alkyln
USP Labs Prime

None. Hope this is my first :) Wanna do mesomorph, CN, and this together

Of Course. Along with progress pics

How many times a week can you update your log
Every Day I lift

obvious

obvious

Awards
I'm a huge fan of Mesomorph, count me in on this.

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 201 lbs

Bodytype: Mesomorph (with slight Endo tendencies around the holidays)

Training experience: Former marathon runner with over 10+ marathons and 100+ races total, converted to a full time weight trainer about a year ago. Now it's 5-6 days a week hard lifting, baby!

Current Training Schedule: 3 day cycle, 1 day rest. Day 1: Chest, biceps, abs, squats. Day 2: Shoulders, Triceps, Lats, lower legs. Day 3: Power/Explosive: Deads, Powercleans, Jump squats, Arnolds, etc.

Current Cardio Schedule: Currently, about 5-10 mins pre-workout to warm up. Saving the hard cardio for the cut later on. Occasionally I'll hit the elliptical for an hour with the iPad to watch some TED videos or something.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name required): now - Feb 28: APS Mesomorph Pre-WO, PES Erase, Athletix Titanium, ON Creatine Mono, ON Stress-B Vitamins, NOW Vitamin D, NOW Saw Palmetto, NOW Calcium & Magnesium, Costco Multi-vitamin, Nutra GABA, Nutra Sulbutiamine. Feb 14-28: Nutra DAA.

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): This is one area my info is a bit lacking. I live in a fraternity house and we have a chef so I eat 3-4 squares a day of whatever deliciousness he cooks up, and supplement my protein/amino intake with "Healthy 'N Fit" Whey Isolate. I aim for at least 3000-3500 cals intake but my diet definitely varies all over the place day to day. Hardly any deep fried or junk foods.

Short Term Goal: 205lbs, 9% BF by May 30. (That's a 2% BF drop and a 4 pound gain from today's weigh-in)

Long Term Goal: 215lbs, 8% BF by Dec 31, 2011.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None, I don't even take OTC pain killers. All supplements for me!

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): (aside from those in "current") Mostly pre-WOs and vitamins. Jack3d, SuperPump 250, NO-Xplode, 1.M.R., and all sorts of various nutras such as Fenugreek, Glucosamine, MSM, Chondroitin, etc.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/168362-erase-titanium-daa.html is my first one, you can follow along as I go!

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no) (may help your chances): Yes, for sure.

How many times a week can you update your log?: Realistically it depends on when we start because of my class/exam load, but a solid 4 should be no problem.

Thanks for the opportunity!

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
IN.

Height: 5'9''

Weight: 172lbs

Bodytype: Ectomorph without the abs :(

Training experience : Strict bodybulding / powerlifting training & diet for 2 years. 1st bodybuilding contest this summer (crossing fingers)

I alternate training hypertrophy and strength with all body parts unless otherwise noted.

Sunday - Traps/Calves
Monday - Chest
Tuesday - Back
Wednesday - Bench / Squats (alternate weekly which is for hypertrophy and strength)
Thursday - Shoulders
Friday - Arms (alternate weekly bi's or tri's first -> 1st muscle group is trained for strength 2nd is for hypertrophy)
Saturday - Legs

Current Cardio Schedule: 15minutes pre and post workout, 20-30min additional on tues/thurs

AMS Body Mortar
Gaspari Myofusion
MRM Metabolic Whey
Edit: Wow cant believe I forgot these
Controlled Labs REDuction AM/PM SHots

currently cycling off creatine

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): 5k cal/day 50/30/20 (c/p/f)

Short Term Goal: Bulk to 185-195

Long Term Goal: BBing competition stage at 176

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): whew, okay
Pre's: jack3d, no xplode, mesomorph :)D), pump fixx, hypertrop x, superpump max
Hormonal: inhibite, testatropin v2 :))), tforce, reversitol v2
BCAA's: xtend, modern bcaas, body mortar

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): whew, okay

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/159979-iforce-adipoxil-cyclic.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/164617-andrews-uppin-his.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/167392-andrew-recomps-controlled.html

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124648331

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128522773

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=123154173

that's probably enough

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no) (may help your chances): You know it JD

How many times a week can you update your log? 6 days on average (half will probably be video)

Happy this came early, I could barely sleep last night and the gf was getting pissed because I wouldnt stop talking about it, haha.

Kellyflan1

Kellyflan1

Awards
Just getting back after years off and I have great potential to demonstrate "the average joe"

Sex:m

Height:6'1"

Weight:237

Bodytype:large frame

Training experience :

Current Training Schedule:6 days a week for 1.5 hours

Current Cardio Schedule:20 to 40 minutes 6 days a week

Current supplements (exact brand/product name required): isatori isa test, gaspari super pump max, Eas Protein, fish oil and multi vitamins

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): High protein (180g per day). Low calorie (1500 - 2000)

Short Term Goal: lose excess weight and improve muscle size and strenght

Long Term Goal: 12 percent body fat, additional 10 pounds of dry muscle

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:none

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no) (may help your chances): yes...if people don't mind seeing a fat irish belly

How many times a week can you update your log? multiple. Possibly daily

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Requirements
* Must update minimum 3 times a week
* 21 years of age or older
* List training, diet and effects
* U.S and Canada only

Sex:m

Height:6'1

Weight:215

Bodytype:i have been mesomorphed

Training experience :started lifting in 74' got really serious while in the navy-trained often with udt seals on board uss eisenhower in the ships gym. did jest training at subic bay, philipines. been an avid lifter and played sports my entire life.

Current Training Schedule:full body workouts at national institute for fitness and sports. weighted stairclimbing. i have a full gym in my basement-1 to 2 workouts per week.

Current Cardio Schedule:not counting the weighted stairclimbing i have a treadmill in my basement. recently began jumping rope-usually do 5 sets of 3 minutes each.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name required):aps-mesomorph/creatine nitrate. pes-at-2/erase. vpx-powershock. a variety of stimulants that i have stockpiled, love dem stims.

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):just finished a long term cut-2 years of it, went from 260 to 200, now my diet is more relaxed, i keep protein very high with good fats, but i will indulge in sweets occassionally-as a recovering alcoholic i crave them sometimes-13 years sobriety-and counting!

Short Term Goal:get stonger and more cut while keeping bodyweight at 220 or under-arthritis is why i cut and joints can't carry the weight without pain

Long Term Goal:same as above only more of it.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:test cyp-200mg weekly. total test is around 700-it sometimes goes as high as 800.

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):name it, ive probably done it. i have extensive history of test boosters/stims/anti estrogens.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):geezus, a bunch. right now i am logging aps-mesomorph/creatine nitrate, and loving it, btw!!!

probably not.

how many times a week can you update your log?
[/QUOTE]

lol-i don't see 3xweek being a problem.

i have used testatropin original and testatropin v2, i logged both of them and i am being honest when i say i had great results. based on those results i have no reason to think this new product won't be even better.

love me some APS!!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice APPS!!!!! I have a feeling a lot of people are going to want to log this one:D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice APPS!!!!! I have a feeling a lot of people are going to want to log this one:D
things are slow on weekends-by tuesday this thread should explode.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no medications
conditioning program/boxing routine
resistance circuit training
fasted cardio sessions 4-5 times a week
basketball
155lbs
goals - stock answer but still holds true - more size!
I've logged many products including many aps products
hi fat (fish oils mostly) ketogenic diet
no medications

Typing on a phone so hopefully I didn't miss anything! Good luck to everyone chosen!!! :)

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
I cast my vote for thebigT !

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I cast my vote for thebigT !
thanks-i would like to see you run it too.

i really feel this supp is gonna be a big winner....:biggthumpup:

beni182

beni182

Awards

Height: 5'8

Weight: 181

Bodytype: Ecto-Meso

Training experience : Trained blindly for 2 years and hard for the past year. Forums have really opened my eyes. Thanks.

DC Style - Rest pause
Mon - Off
Tues - Chest/Bi
Wed - off
Thurs - Back/Tri
Fri - Legs
Sat - Shoulders/Arms
Sun - Misc/Cardio

Current Cardio Schedule: Fasted Cardio in the Mornings @ 6am at moderate pace for 30-40 min.

Modern BCAA
Quake 10.0
Orange Triad
Alpha T-2
DS LX

CKD Diet. ~2500 calories per day Only carbs come from peanuts and cashews and whats left in some meat products.

Short Term Goal: Cut body fat to 10%

Long Term Goal: Get to 205lbs by 2012

None

Tried just about every kind of supplement.

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no) (may help your
chances):
Yes

At the minimum 5 times a week.

LionKingGod

LionKingGod

Awards
My app

:biggthumpup:Age: 23

Height:5'10

Weight: 136

Bodytype: ecto

Training experience: I have been training with weights years since I was

16 years old, and I began doing martial arts when I was 8 years old

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): Major exercises like dips, dead lifts, very few isolation, once or twice a week I train.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): none really

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): Aminocell, wheymax, Ginsing! and Conquest

50/35/15
Current Daily water intake:
a gallon

Short Term Goal:

enchance recovery, energy and strength

Long Term Goal:

what is written above Plus

gain some weight, increase strength in all my lifts.

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): Ive tried test boosters, proteins, tonnes of preworkouts. pre post and intra supps. I have tried stuff like maca, libido boosters, rpm and drive, which have icrain in it, Im a big fan of those type of products, and ginsing ofcoarse.
I have enjoyed the recovery and the dreams you get from test boosters and libido boosters. I would love to see what this could do for me.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
My votes are for bigt, cause he runs a solid log and jlinteris as i train with hime and he's a freak already. Adding good supps to him would just be crazy!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I think I am late !!too many good applicants ,good luck everybody!!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kellyflan1

Kellyflan1

Awards
Better you than the 1 post wonders...
Hey! I resemble that comment! Total noob and I'll own it. Still willing to give an honest review and put in the work! At my age I need all the help I can get! :biggthumpup:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You know im down!!!

Height: 5'8

Weight: 194

Bodytype: Im a mix, can lose fat easily up until 10% and can put on muscle easy

Training experience : 8 years

Current Training Schedule: This varies due to my schedule, but uve seen my other log, im pretty darn consistent.
Current Cardio Schedule: Atleast 2 days a week and will be adding in more

Now Multi
Primordials CLA
Controlled Labs fish oil
APS Creatine Nitrate
APS Mesomorph
Leanbody formulations recompadrol
Genomyx DCP/Heat
Primordials Toco 8

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): Like stated in the previous log its hard to say due to chowhall, but i try to eat lean with a good bit of protein, healthy fats, and lower carbs

Short Term Goal: Lose Fat

Long Term Goal: Ultimately be 185-190 10%bf or less

None

This list would be longer then a trip to space, you name it ive probly tried it

Theres a ton of these linked to my name
Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no) (may help your chances): I could yes

Atleast 5 times a week!

Partyball

Awards
Noon here too but I'm ready to put in work. I'm just stoked to try some aps products. Everything I have read is nothing but the best!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey! I resemble that comment! Total noob and I'll own it. Still willing to give an honest review and put in the work! At my age I need all the help I can get! :biggthumpup:
Noon here too but I'm ready to put in work. I'm just stoked to try some aps products. Everything I have read is nothing but the best!
Keep contributing, don't let the freebies be the only reason to draw you out of seclusion! :poke:

:usa2:

Hefsinthegym

Awards
Nah, all the hardcore people are going to post their apps tonight.

Because they're not doing anything else . . . :p
Absolutley agree...The first dayers are typically the ones who've been watching, waiting and WANT to DO IT!:yup:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is bringing out the beasts!! I would be all over this if not for starting something else at the moment. JD, when will this be available for purchase and will this be a limited run? Can't wait to follow these logs...

PS...Yellow Thunder is friggin scary on an empty stomach!!:smileeek:

Kellyflan1

Kellyflan1

Awards
Keep contributing, don't let the freebies be the only reason to draw you out of seclusion! :poke:

:usa2:
HA! I was taken from another forum to look and or jump at this one. I would have found a way to jump on an APS product from downtown Cairo during the blackout.

I'm going to be on AM often after seeing the great information being shared and the level of supplement knowledge. After an extended period away from lifting I was totally out of the loop on new products. I had not bought anything since prior to all the bans. I've been using a few forums to help seek out the right products to achieve my goals and AM has been the greatest help thus far. Plan on seeing my contributions often in the future. It's all about the common good! :grouphug:

Fat Irish Guy

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This is bringing out the beasts!! I would be all over this if not for starting something else at the moment. JD, when will this be available for purchase and will this be a limited run? Can't wait to follow these logs...

ive only tried samples-just ordered a full bottle.:fingersx:

btw-do you take 2 or 3 on an empty stomach?

lol-just kidding.:lmao:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Earliest Tuesday, should be more info coming soon....

That Yellow Thunder is intense!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established

Sex: m

Height:5 11

Weight: 205ish

Bodytype: the fat type

Training experience : since 17ish

modded west side

Day 1

SQ - following pirlepins table
Leg pres 5 x 15
Leg ext 4 x 12
Calve work - idk lol
various curls

----------------------

Day 2

BP - following prilepins table
Dips 4 x 10
Flyes 4 x 12
Pushdown 5 x 20
Pushups 4 x to fail

----------------------

Day 3

DL - following pirlepins table
Rows 4 x 12
Pullups 4 x 10
Good Morning 4 x 10
Leg raise 4 x 12

----------------------

Day 4

DE Box Squat 10 x 2 bands
GHR 3 x 6
DB Row 4 x 6-8
Shrugs 3 x 15
various curls

----------------------

Day 5

DE BP 10 x 2 bands
DB BP 4 x 12
Shoulder press 4 x 12
Side / rear delts 4 x 12
DB ext 3 x 15

Current Cardio Schedule: none

gaspari myofusion
app nut lit up
sns creatine

3600cals or so, i wing it. minimum 3600 every day

Short Term Goal:
get stronger

Long Term Goal:
1400 total at 198

nothing

every pre workout known to man and protein powders. simple creatine nothing fancy

ill dig them up later if needed, plent of people who can vouche

yeah idc doesnt matter to me

well 5 cuz i lift 5 days

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive only tried samples-just ordered a full bottle.:fingersx:

btw-do you take 2 or 3 on an empty stomach?

lol-just kidding.:lmao:
It only took 1 to have me on a tear!! The effects lasted a good 6 hours with the first 2 being very intense and tapering off nicely towards the end.

Earliest Tuesday, should be more info coming soon....

That Yellow Thunder is intense!
I will look for it then,thanks JD.:biggthumpup: