Free Bottle of Athletix Titanium + Free T-Shirt.....

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Figured I would do a fun promotion just for the heck of it today. Free bottle of Athletix Titanium and a free white or black T-shirt (your choice) to the member that can get their girlfriend or hottest friend to take a picture in the shirt. Members can vote on the winner and I can send this out asap ;). Just need a basic picture of who your applicant is. And no nattydisaster you cannot trick me again and post Megan Fox......

:ugh2: :friday:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
i got 2 girls i could have wear this, im in

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
I'm in :)
Hot Mma chicks wearing a titanium shirt ? Giggidy giggidy

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I have not asked for her permission but she normally is a good sport. This is my wife of almost 9 years

Attachments

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Geek and MMA you have to post a picture of your applicants :). And just for privacy's sake you guys don't have to say how you know them or anything like that, this is just a fun thing. Glad we have some good sports!

You guys are lucky to have such purty wives too, congrats.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Geek and MMA you have to post a picture of your applicants :). And just for privacy's sake you guys don't have to say how you know them or anything like that, this is just a fun thing. Glad we have some good sports!

You guys are lucky to have such purty wives too, congrats.
k sounds good ill upload a pic of them later tonight when i get off work

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im diggin that black T, any place we can buy it at brother? If my wife was with me id have her sport the shirt, but we are currently in two seperate locations until she moves up with me.

Grimninja

Awards
Do we have to win the promotion to be getting the bottle haha, silly question i know?

Also international entries allowed (australia)?

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anxious to see mma's submissions..........wait no pun intended :).

obvious

obvious

Awards
How long is this open? I should be able to recruit someone tonight, easy.

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Well crap. So hard to do this stuff from a damn phone ! Haha

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Obvious: I will leave this open for like 4-5 more days just to get more submissions :).

MMA's submission:

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Haha thanks for getting that to work ! That was starting to drive me nuts !

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good looking ladies in here!

swaneon any rebuttals, don't want to pick winners without anyone who is going to be submitting one :).

obvious

obvious

Awards
Alright - my friend agreed, and she'll rock this shirt. Here you go:

Cheers

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
obvious: PLEASE tell me that she has a doctorate lol. That would be a gift from God ;).

Alright guys, the polls are closed.

Winners are:
bigbeef
packers
mmacrazy
obvious

Yup all of you win! Just glad to have a fun contest, figured I'd give away some free $hit and take advantage of the fact you know good looking people :D.

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Woohoo ! Awesome man !
Now that's how to gain a loyal following ! Nice :usa2:

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
sweet, I have been wanting to give this a try, I wont call names but some of the mods on another forum I frequent told me this is the stuff, I guess we will see

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh man you guys rock! I wanted to stack this with another stack I had plan for the spring. I have heard nothing but good results with this. You guys kick A$$. Thanks!

obvious

obvious

Awards
obvious: PLEASE tell me that she has a doctorate lol. That would be a gift from God ;).
Not yet - we're both at Uni right now. She's in Sciences thinking she'll transition to Optometry... still undecided though.

Thanks for the hookup! Send the shirt on up my way and I'll ensure the pics are worth posting!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
contacted the bishes they said no lol shiiit

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought the whole idea was to get a girl to pose in the Athletix shirt?! I was planning to enter but the cost of shipping to the UK is a pain.

jrmuscle11

jrmuscle11

Awards
sweet here is my love and my gf

[/IMG]

I have a million pics of her this is just my fav cause her eyes

jrmuscle11

jrmuscle11

Awards
Obvious: I will leave this open for like 4-5 more days just to get more submissions :).

MMA's submission:

this gym is in watertown ny ??? I live in that area lol are you the guy who made it to the show ???

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
I am not the one who made it to the show that would be one of the coaches. I train at the one in cortland.

jrmuscle11

jrmuscle11

Awards
sweet

I am not the one who made it to the show that would be one of the coaches. I train at the one in cortland.
yea i met him at the mall but he was kinda hurrying he had a fing crowd lol ! He is good! I want to train but i suffered to many kicks to the head to try and test fate!

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
yea i met him at the mall but he was kinda hurrying he had a fing crowd lol ! He is good! I want to train but i suffered to many kicks to the head to try and test fate!

too many kicks.......or not enough ??? :lmao::lmao:

jrmuscle11

jrmuscle11

Awards
my girl said

she will wear the shirt with her thong haha if she gets it hahaha did i mention she is hot and lean ;)

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Soooooo next contest is with an athletix thong? That was natty's suggestion :D lol.

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Mine arrived yesterday.
Got a white shirt and a bottle of titanium !

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mine arrived yesterday as well, and she will be posting pic tomorrow! Thanks very much for the contest and the reward was well worth it.