Here are some questions you may have but Bill and Shawn will be answering alot of these in more detail.
1) I am currently taking prescription medication, can I still use Test Factor?
If you have any underlying medical condition, or are currently undergoing treatment or taking medication for any reason, you should not use Test Factor. At a minimum discuss the use of Test Factor(or any supplement) with your physician before starting this product.
2) I am getting ready to begin Test Factor. Do i need to ramp-up dosage, take a larger dose at the beginning, or taper the dosage at the end of the cycle?
You can begin by using a full daily dose of the product from day 1(2-3 servings). At the completion of the cycle, there is no need to taper.
3) Is there a minimum age for using Test Factor?
Users should be at least 18 years of age before using TF.
4) How should I space my daily doses of Test Factor?
Test Factor can be taken at any part of the day, making it very convenient. We recommend splitting the servings throughout the day, with meals, although this is not a requirement.
5) Can I take Test Factor with X factor or X Factor Advanced?
Yes, this is a very good combination as X factor increases cell sensitivity to androgens, the Test Factor increases androgen level. There is good synergy between the products and together they create one of the most potent muscle building stacks on the market.
6) Rhuta chalepensis extract increases nitric oxide levels, can I still use my current NO or pre workout supplement?
This is absolutley fine for users that desire an additional "pump" during there workout. However users who are stacking Test Factor with X Factor or X Factor advanced will most likely find adding an additional NO product unnecessary.
7) Can I stack Test Factor with another natural Testosterone booster?
Test Factor stacks well with supplements containing d-aspartic acid. For users contemplating this option we currently recommend using it stacked with DAA-CC (Calcium Chelate) version which is available from E-Pharm.
8) If I am inactive could I just use this product for increased sexual performance?
Yes, this is a strong libido supplement. Users who are interested in this product for the sexual performance benefits will not be dissapointed.
9) Can I incorporate Test Factor into my PCT?
We do not recommend over the counter supplements for PCT purposes. However, if a user has a proper PCT in place, Test Factor is an acceptable addition. Test Factor can also be used following a traditional PCT.
10) How long can I use Test Factor continuously?
Any supplement that shifts a hormone off baseline should be discontinued at least a couple times per year. A standard cycle would be two bottles of Test Factor followed by a 6-8 week "break" to allow the body to return to homeostasis.