Who Wants over $1000.00 in free supplements? just asking...:D or maybe its more:)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

We have all seen Facebook promos, which are great. But we haven't seen any that is giving away over $1000.00 in free supplements to the jack pot mega winner!!!!

Bottom line is , I have lost it tonight:D. I talked with Eric; (LG/LegalGear) Owner/ The Man! and got him on board with this. So we need to act and take full advantage of this before it comes out of my pocket! haha

Rezolution is now out and available to you guys basically everywhere that you look and shop. So this is my red carpet event for REZ

Seriously, how much better can it get?

RULES:
- Add as many friends as you can to Rezolution on Facebook
-^^THATS IT!!^^

DETAILS:
- We all have usernames here, so, What ever friend you get to join as a friend, have them write something. At the end, have them include your username. this will show you were the referral for that person

- The friend that you add, can add a friend of theirs and they will complete the same as above.

-So! for example... Friend-A gets Friend-B to be a friend of Rezolution. Friend-B makes a post on the site; "write Something" and add Username at the end. So in this case it would be Friend-A. Friend-A gets 1 Credit/1 Friend referral.

- Now Friend-B can add Friend-C, so Friend-C would make a post and include Friend-B at the end of the post. So now Friend B gets 1 Credit/1 Referral. So now Friend A & Friend B are tied.

- Or!, Friend-B, Friend-C, Friend-D, Etc..Etc... can all add Friend-A at the end of the post and Friend-A gets all the credits/referrals for those people..

PRIZES:
- Heres how its going down

- 50 Friends gets 1 Product of Rezolution

- 100 Friends gets you 2 products of Rezolution

- NOW! heres the trump!! Sit your butt down so you don't fall down!!!, If Rezolution gets 1000 friends the person who has the most referrals Wins over $1000.00 in Supplements and We pay the Shipping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, this obviously trumps the 50/100 friend prizes

:By Law:
Rezolution must have 150 friends before prizes go into effect. Were dishing out so much stuff, you wont have room for it!

This promo will run till Thursday of next week; 9:30 Central time. So when my laptop says 9:30, I will get the friend count total from the site to see if we have 1000 friends.

It Just GOT BETTER!!!!!!!!!!! when I log on at 9:30, I will make a post basically making a way not to accept any more referrals beyond that point. Why is this? BECAUSE I'M RESETING THE COUNT!! and we are RUNNING THE SAME PROMO AGAIN!!!! SO in the End one guy could win 2000$ in Free supplements......

This starts NOW!!!!!!
Heres the Link!!!
Rezolution Fat-Incinerator | Facebook

Last edited:
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, this is just sick. Reps to LG on this one.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had to change the products of choice to Rezolution! hahaha, but the 1000$ worth is a different level!!! Will be reviled if there is a grand winner:D

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Facebook? REALLY?!?

I might have to reactivate my old account lol

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
YES! really;).... I may loose my Rep job for this:lol:
well if you get fired then maybe the winner will be kind enough to maybe donate some of the money back to you.... Doubt it though haha

This really is a crazy promo! I wish I was 16 year old High school girl with 10,000 facebook friends !

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well if you get fired then maybe the winner will be kind enough to maybe donate some of the money back to you.... Doubt it though haha

This really is a crazy promo! I wish I was 16 year old High school girl with 10,000 facebook friends !
Hahahahaha no kidding!!! Im telling guys at work about this one!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Yes, but your friends have friends of friends also, which add up.. Just have your friends friends of your friends add your name to there post for credit;)

Lotta friends^^^ haha

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, but your friends have friends of friends also, which add up.. Just have your friends friends of your friends add your name to there post for credit;)

Lotta friends^^^ haha
We'll see how motivated I get tomorrow but, sounds more like a task for my Gf.... Hahahahah

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Step 1: get friends....Step 2.....:34: brb, completing step 1...baby steps...:ntome:

....delish promo there LG, btw.....nicely done!

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
$1000 worth of supps fellaz...I know some of y'all must have 2000 friends!!! Easy score here....

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had to change the products of choice to Rezolution! hahaha, but the 1000$ worth is a different level!!! Will be reviled if there is a grand winner:D
AMAZING promotion! I know what I would use that $1,000 in supplements for! :D

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This promo is closed... , upcoming events;)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very nice guys!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
mmm...thought it was gonna be run back to back...my fault :surprised:
Just ask Chris - he know better than anyone what's going on with this.