You wanna get L.I.T up? I need to give away 30 tubs to youse guise.........

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
SO who wants to get F%^KING LIT UP?:grouphug::fest30::bling1: :dance::spank::feedback:

Light the Fuse™ with LIT-UP™!:slomo:

Sure there are a boatload of pre-workout products out there that promise to get you all jacked up. All of them share pretty much the same theme: Intense energy, vasodilation, pump and short-lived increases in strength. Most draw from the same pool of ingredients and lack any actual lasting anabolic effects. The result? They crank you all up only to let you down and leave you right back where they started a few hours earlier – except now you’re 1) strung out from being over-stimulated; 2) hungry because you can’t eat, and 3) in a catabolic state because you lack the necessary elements for recovery and growth.

That sucks, huh? All that work for nothing?

Don’t stress - check this out: What if your pre-workout drink could still deliver the perfect amount of energy, focus, pump, etc….but without the strung-out feeling and the loss of appetite for hours and hours after your workout? Then to take it further, what if it contained clinical doses of ingredients that are PROVEN to increase testosterone and build muscle? On top of it all, what if it was so effective at increasing strength IMMEDIATELY that you’ll hit a new PR the very first time you use it? That’s what we’re talking about here…

Lit-Up™ represents the future of pre-workout supplementation because it does so much more than all the others. It triggers dramatic increases in testosterone levels, greater neuromuscular strength, mind-muscle connection enhancement and increased libido; all of which lead to improved well-being and lasting muscular growth. Lit-Up™ focuses on yielding cumulative results, which is very different from any product in the current pre-workout product segment - in that it does not solely rely on powerful and often dangerous stimulants to deliver better workouts.

HERE ARE THE PRODUCT CHARACTERISTICS IN A NUTSHELL:

* Precision energy delivery for greater neuromuscular strength, muscular endurance and increased focus; no mind-bending over-stimulation that leaves your stomach in knots!
* Strong mood-enhancing effect
* Positive effects on libido and sexual drive
* Exerts positive effects on joint health
* Dramatically increases testosterone to foster an environment favorable for substantial, long-term increases in lean body mass and fat reduction.

How Lit-Up™ Differs From Other Pre-Workout Products

* No Harsh Stimulants: Most of the popular products contain the stimulant 1,3 dimethylpentylamine*. Some shady companies try to hide it by calling it Geranium Oil or Geranium Stem, but in the end it’s all the same synthetic stimulant. The over-utilization of this and other chemical stimulants can negate any growth potential brought on from a workout due to appetite suppression during the post-workout nutrient re-uptake window; plus they also often cause the user to “burn out” too quickly during a workout even though they’re still “wired”. This is a situation in which a large amount of energy is utilized during the first 20-30 minutes of a workout, leaving the user tired and lethargic for the rest of the training session. This lack of productivity can de-rail even the best training programs, and ultimately de-motivate even the most hardcore trainers.
* NO/H²S Pathway: Lit-Up™ takes the latest scientific research available to a whole new level by utilizing the synergism of the Hydrogen Sulfide (H²S) Nitric Oxide (NO) pathways: allowing for a huge increase in nutrient flow to target muscle tissue. The product also uses a unique nootropic/stimulant blend that allows for more targeted enhancement of the mind-muscle connection and greater neuromuscular strength.
* Precise Energy Timing: Ever finish up your workout with your stomach in knots; unable to eat because your pre-workout product has you so cranked up? Then by the time you settle down, you’ve missed the most important nutrient window of the day. LIT-Up™ has a potent, natural stimulant profile that delivers crisp clean focus and energy when you need it - but doesn’t over saturate adrenal glands or shut down hunger.
* RESULTS!: Research involving blood testing of free and serum testosterone levels in humans indicates heightened levels of testosterone within 6 days of the first dosage, with increases occurring up to 2 weeks before stabilizing at elevated levels. NO OTHER PRE-WORKOUT GIVES YOU ALL THIS!

Here’s the bottom line. You can train like you’re on crack and get nowhere, or you can train hard, train smart and grow like a weed. Umm…

Here's what I need. :feedback:

15 reviewers and 15 loggers Reviewers just review it let us know thoughts improvements, likes dislikes. Loggers we get to follow along and watch your progress. SO I need youse guise to make it happen
As always 18 or older and only Continental US only

:redeemerwhore:

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like an awesome opportunity. I'd welcome the opportunity to log it. I've been using Mesomorph for a few months, but always willing to try new products as well. I'm currently training for a 5k obstacle course happening towards the end of the month, and this product might fit in perfectly with my conditioning program. Would definitely log/review the product in detail. Good luck to those who are chosen.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've been training for over 20yrs and have tried just about everything out there. I've been addicted to the high stim pre-work out supplements out there and would welcome the opportunity to try something that doesn't burn me out. With my experience I have alot to compare this to,so please consider me as a tester.

Thank You,

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
Would be happy to do either. Have never logged but it can't be harder than putting tech docs together... :)

39 years old. 5'11, 185lbs. I work out 5-6 days a week and use a pre most of the time but alternate between 1,3 and non-1,3 containing products. Would follow whatever protocol given though.

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i want some! i will give you an honest review
34 years young and a california resident

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll log or review

I'm in bed sick - sorry for the short app lol

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would like to either. Already have a stripping log going in which I detail my workouts, will gladly sound off about any PR's set.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Will definitely post up a review my brother. Hope you're doing well.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm I tried products from Primordial, CEL, IBE, AI, LG S, PES... so what gives guys where are my Applied Nutriceuticals. I love pre workouts and I would also like to test the waters of a company I have no experience with yet :biggthumpup:

h121h

Awards
Haven't used any pre-workout supplements in about 6 months and looking to try some new one's out. I've tried numerous others, and would like the opportunity to review this one as well.

ken22

ken22

Awards
I am looking for new pre workout and would like to try.
Please respond asap before i buy something else,

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
I would be happy to log this and update it weekly and give a closing overall review on it after a few weeks.
only thing is im in canada (close to usa) so if you can make a consideration for that id be up to it! :)

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I have been watching this one closely, as people have talked about it comeing out soon. It has really sparked my interest and would absolutly love to review this product! I have never tried any ApNut products and think this would be a great icebreaker. I have been stim free for 8 weeks now and ready to get back into them. Im 28 years old, 215 lbs., training for 12 yrs. Im ready for this product! Please consider me for the review opportunity. I will be able to post daily updates or just write a review...whichever one fits the protocal. If I am chosen, it will be the only supplement of its nature I will be takeing, aside from the essentials that is.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I already bought mine, so I plan on giving a review anyway after I found out how much I love it. A free tub would be cool anyway.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds interesting, i'd like to give this a try out.

where do I apply? or did I already? lets get lit up!

JBRYAND101B starts playing "buck cherry" "LIT"

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I nominate drinkyboy...That young chap needs to be LIT-UP!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
id like to review it, i got a few logs n reviews around here. i think im somewhat respected around here

207lbs
i do westside

v4nce

Awards
i would like to review it. im not very well known, just a average person who like cardio and weight lifting and pushing my self to the max. i also do running parkour, plyometrics, train mma etc

i would be very willing to try the product on different events and write a detailed review on the motivation and mental sharpness it gives me during any kind of work out, mainly cause thats what i look for in a pwo supp.

i'm 5'11 - 150lbs

Fat Ass 101

Fat Ass 101

Awards
I am a 38 yo, 300lb piece of crap who is trying to get serious about changing my way of life, and after a week and a half of rebuilding my lifestyle, I can use any help in the gym that you are willing to offer.

Let me know how I can contribute.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you'd want me to, I'd be happy to review it. I'm committed to some other logs at the moment (nothing conflicting, though), so I'd opt not to do that (though I could; if you didn't mind a lot of copy/pasting).

I've tried a ton of pre-workouts. Off the top of my head:

NO Xplode
White Flood
Jack3d
Mesomorph
Animal Pump
Xpand
Epo Nox
Epo Blast
Cytonox

That's just what I'm coming up with without thinking too hard.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Ill put my name in the hat to review it. Ive tried ALOT of PWO's both containing stim's and being stim free. I will give a detailed honest review on the product whether it be positive or negative since all feedback is good! Im 25, 5'4", 165lbs and i do a modified 5x5 routine with forced reps focusing on strength at the moment. So a nice kick in the ass would be welcomed to help me get through the intense workouts! I havent taken any stim's or creatine supps for the last 2 weeks so by the time you guys are ready to kick this off my body should have had a nice break and be ready to go to really give it an honest and fair run! I have been looking at this ever since it came out this would be a great chance to try it out let me know if i can be any help!

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
I'm down for a review if you still have room available. 26, 185lbs. I am about to break from stims for the rest of the month b/c I ran out of jacked. I would be happy to try this for you starting Feb. 1st.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
Legit opportunity here! Hop on it!

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
I would love to log this.. currently looking for a new preworkout anyways.. old ones just kind of simmered out.

Doing a cut right now.. diet is completely in check, and taking nothing but the basics currently. LEMME KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
I would love a chance to give LIT- UP a shot!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would mos def like a tub!

No preworkouts taken in the past 2 months

just havent found ny worht spending loot on

preworkout history

jack3d,superpump250, maximizev2, 1mr, myoshock, Noshotgun, Nanovapor.

I would love to give this a shot and if it gives me a kick in the ass, and some good creatine im down to make it a staple!

Cpo

Cpo

Awards
  • Established
I'd be very glad to give a review on L.I.T UP. I'd love to give good feedback on likes/dislikes.

Currently not using any pre-workout supplements and looking for one to introduce to my workout as a staple for this year. I'd be able to start this asap. Last couple of reviews/logs I've done were for LG Science (pre-workout) , Universal's Cookies and Cream Protein, and my own log of Primordial Performance Tren Tabs.

Currently:
Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 165lbs
BF: 12% (I know its high, working on lowering this)
Workout 4x a week (Mon, Tuesday,Wed, Thurs.)
Training: 5x5 strength program.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
id like to review it, i got a few logs n reviews around here. i think im somewhat respected around here

207lbs
i do westside
:cheers::biggthumpup:

bowskie69

bowskie69

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have not even tried this stuff yet but I am already a huge fan! The profile gives me a chubby :D. I would log the sh!t out of this stuff but I don't mind just reviewing either. Let's do this:yup:

suresha

Awards
  • Established
would love the opportunity, AN. count me in.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I would love to give it a review or log. I find the profile very intriguing.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HMMM. Would love to test this stuff OUt. Ive tried so many products, And I know what works for me. This stuff does look promising!!!!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I would love to give it a review. I've tried many pre-workouts before but only few have worked on me. It'll be interesting to see if this thing can make me LIT-UP!

Stats:
207.2(as of this morning)
14.4% BF (as of this morning)
been lifting for almost 2 years now balls to the walls style :D

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't believe no one said anything about this yet? This is absolutely hilarious. I remember watching that run last night and as soon as Lynch got the first down thinking "just go down, you idiot!" Then, dude breaks SEVEN, yes, 7 tackles. And his "stiff arm" on that guy was just a freakin b*tch slap. One of the best runs I've ever seen. And great use of the "negged" :lol:

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
I'll throw my name in for a Review. I have 10+ years and have been on this board for a while. I have ran numerous PH's, and almost every kind of supplement. I have never been a fan of the pre-workout supps that I have tried. I don' t like the jittery feeling most of them give. I also have found many of them leave my stomach in a knot for over an hour after I have finished working out.

Currently I'm on a comeback. Took some time off bulking and devoted it to cardio and endurance. Now I am back on the bulking quest. This bulking session I am trying to include more food protein sources and cut back on powders, just to see if there are any differences.

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
I have never been a fan of the pre-workout supps that I have tried. I don' t like the jittery feeling most of them give. I also have found many of them leave my stomach in a knot for over an hour after I have finished working out.
Sounds like LitUP is exactly what you need! :biggthumpup:

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to try if still available.

Stats: 21yrs old, 180lbs, Lift:4-5x per week, HIIT cardio 3-4x per week. I'd be more than willing to drop my current pre workout if given a shot. I'd be happy to review or logg review.

TeamT10

Awards
I am in a for review of the product, would really like a jump from my usuals, havent been liking my pre's lately and wanted something new anyway

185 21 years old