Needtobuildmuscle+Nutraplanet Transform contest, 2000.00 in prizes Come join us!!!!!!

• Thread starter needtogetmuscle
  • Start date
needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok guys I want to have a contest for the anabolicminds members. I want to have a contest for you guys so lets put this together... This is my way of giving all of the anabolicminds.com members and all of the Nutraplanet customers who buy Needtobuildmuscle.com,Rlssupplements.com,and or Butralalchemy products from Our awesome sponsor Nutraplanet!!! King of the supplements sites.

from Jan 8th to Jan 25th I am now taking registrations for this competition. The comp will start on Jan 25th and run till Apr 25th. It is going to be a 3 month Transformation contest. This is what you need to do in order to enter the contest. Will take before pics and then 3 months from now will take after pics. Then I will let the Anabolicminds members vote on who the winner is. Here is how it is going to work. ( sorry guys NTBM reps excluded from the comp it would not be fair to the rest) So all NTBM reps excluded bet welcome to root the others on

OK lets start.
First price
1000.00 Cash

Second place

3rd Place

These are the prizes you can win ^^^^ And before the comp is over More may be added By other companies and my self. I am not against any other company adding something to the pot for people to win. So if any other company out there reads this and they want to join in on giving back to the members and nutraplanet feel free to contact me and I will get you involved. I will post your companies name in this first post, the prizes will be added to the list, and will make sure competitors mention that you are also sponsoring the comp in the threads they make. I will have my rep team post in there threads about it too. So please feel free to join in guy I welcome you all.

Requirements for entry are.

1. You must go to our NTBM forum and start your very own NTBM competition log. The title of your thread must be " your forum name+ Needtobuildmuscle Contest Log. NeedToBuildMuscle & MrSupps

2. In the start of your thread you must post 3 poses of your self. Use tinypic.com to host the picture and then post them in the very first post of your thread. IN every picture you "must have a Needtobuildmuscle,Mrsupps.com, Rlssupplements.com, or Brutalalchemy.com product in the picture and it can not be photo shopped in. One of these porducts must be included into the pictures of your self some how. This will let us know the pics are up to date as well as let us know you Use our products. You can get these products from nutraplanet or any of the stores. Does not matter where you got them just get them in the pics. Here are the

3 required poses

A. Abs & Thighs Pose
B. Crab Most Muscular
C. Rear Double Bicep
Mandatory Bodybuilding Poses - Posing Instruction Pictures
you can see each pose here ^^^

4. If another sponsor/company joins in on this comp then you must also post about them sponsoring the comp in your log. If you have used any of there products feel free to also say so in your log. Lets show anyone who also wants to pitch in some love.

That is all you need to do to entire the contest. Then to stay in the comp you must log your program and progress at least one time a week from now till April 25th..

The contest will end on Apr 25th at which time everyone who is in the comp must have there ending pictures post in there thread. Same poses.

Now what you must do is start your thread in our NTBM forum on this site.
NeedToBuildMuscle & MrSupps
And then come post a link to that thread here in this thread...

At the end of the competition I will make a new thread in this section. I will list all of your names and a link to your thread. THen we will allow the members of anabolic minds to Vote on the winners.

MY friends Good luck and I hope you all enjoy this gift of motivation I have given you. Please tell all of your friends, link to this thread from other forums across the net and let everyone know how they can win Up to 1000.00 in cash just for getting in shape!!!!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow this is going to create some awesome logs.good luck to everyone who enters.I'll be cheering everyone on.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wow this is going to create some awesome logs.good luck to everyone who enters.I'll be cheering everyone on.
Yes I was thinking the same. I mean who can't use some more cash this year? Anyone can entire just meat the easy requirements before the 25th of this month. Stick to your program and log it. Boom you got a chance to win some cash and maybe the prizes will grow too..

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Kind of late right now, but wait till peeps wake up and see this bad boy!!!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
SICK promo bro!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes I was thinking the same. I mean who can't use some more cash this year? Anyone can entire just meat the easy requirements before the 25th of this month. Stick to your program and log it. Boom you got a chance to win some cash and maybe the prizes will grow too..
most def thats cold hard cash right there.**** def is going to get serious.and to help me express this level of serious I give you the samuel l jackson serious/crazy face

princeshock

princeshock

Awards
Whats stopping someone from going on gear during this transformation or upping there doses to whipe out the competition.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Whats stopping someone from going on gear during this transformation or upping there doses to whipe out the competition.
I hope they do. this is not a natural contest or unnatral. Its a get your gains any damn way you can my man contest. If anyone enters a contest and that contest is drug test and "Natural" per say. If they think that 95% of the people on that stage with them are not chemically enhanced. Well they are out of there gored. After all the name of this forum is "anabolic" minds not " natural enhanced" minds.

So hell ya get juiced the phuck out people and Kill that Sh*t. Win some cash well you are at it.. If you want to post your cycle in your log feel free to do so.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
oh man this is going to be awesome

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
awsome!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I may actually do this cuz the timing is pretty good for me...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I might have to join in on this as I have to do some major transformation anyways in that time frame and I might have me lots of goodies to run as well.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, this is awesome Nate! You the man bud:bigok:

bikeluver43

bikeluver43

Awards
I'm in, do I need to email or PM you or just create a thread? This will definitely be a way to keep me disciplined and actually start working my legs more.

Sign me up!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Wow! Great contest! Let's see some people get their freak on! :D

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nate does it again ;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yet another great promotion from Nate and NTBM! you guys better get in on this! I know if I hadn't just became a rep I'd be all over it:sgrin:

Whats better than getting motivated to get jacked AND possibly get paid for it?!!:D

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
I can see the crazy steroidal stacks popping up already . . .

maniac0614

Awards
  • Established
Nice contest. Who ever competes will for sure need to do a injectable/oral cycle because 4-6 weeks of just orals might not cut it if this will be a 3 month contest. But you never know!!!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmmmm

im down

but can i photoshop my self lolololol you said no photoshoping a product in

not ourselves lol ;)

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Timing sucks for me :( I am well underway

but very generous competition and i look forward to seeing some great work

Good luck

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Definitely want to get in on this, been out of the gym for well over 2 months now.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What role is Nutraplanet playing in this?

and your saying if someone doesn't use your products they cant enter?

Edit: I see its only a NTBM contest.. i misread

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
This is just about perfect timing for me, I am in, thanks for that email Nate.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
everyone needs to see this thread.I want to see someone kill some ****...actually I take that back I wanna see someone kill alot of **** bettet yet kill all the **** using the **** to kill other **** in order to kill all of the ****.ok I'ma chill out now but I expect to see a monsterous transformation.Good luck to all who apply for this.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
YES!!!!!

Time to put up fellas! IT IS ON.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
WOW Nate....if I wasnt a rep I got a freezer full of bottles I'd of pull out for this one....Better take advantage of this one AM.....Anyone EVER GIVEN away CASH before?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice very generous and I cant wait to see some transformations!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you must have a Needtobuildmuscle,Mrsupps.com, Rlssupplements.com, or Brutalalchemy.com product in the picture

One from each company?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you must have a Needtobuildmuscle,Mrsupps.com, Rlssupplements.com, or Brutalalchemy.com product in the picture

One from each company?
No man, you may choose one product from any of those mentioned OR any combination of products from those places.

Good luck to all who enter and get in on this amazing oppurtunity!:)

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im in. I have been using gear for a few months now and need2slin and need2sleep.

I will post pictures up monday on both sites.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nate strikes again! Awesome Nate way to put the consumer first again and again.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this is a great opportunity....winning supps is one thing....but cash money? wow

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Where do we start the thread on this AM forum and N2BM forum? Any specific location?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well if I join in I will be getting smaller not bigger, it's cuttin time... 3 months is not a lot of time but I can drop 30 lbs or so... I am after all a Transformer!!

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm in, do I need to email or PM you or just create a thread? This will definitely be a way to keep me disciplined and actually start working my legs more.

Sign me up!
creat your thread in the NTBM section of the site. Post your pics using tinypic.com to host them. Make the title of your thread "You name's NTBM transformation contest log" Then you must update the log at least once a week. You post post the pics of the poises we asked you to post and a pic of a NTBM product must be in the picture. If another company joins the contest with us then we will accept pictures with there products in the picture as well. But they must pledge prizes with us. So for now just NTBM products will work. Just read the first post and do as it says my friend. Lets have some fun...

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What role is Nutraplanet playing in this?

and your saying if someone doesn't use your products they cant enter?

Edit: I see its only a NTBM contest.. i misread
Our products are sold at nutraplanet. So you can get your products from there if you like and not from NTBM store. :grouphug:

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established

One from each company?
na just one from any of them. RLS and brutal alchemy are only sold at nutraplanet.com so check out that section of there store they always got great prices on them.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Where do we start the thread on this AM forum and N2BM forum? Any specific location?
Start the thread on the NTBM forum, Post a link to it here in this thread and you are good to start. :usa2:

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well if I join in I will be getting smaller not bigger, it's cuttin time... 3 months is not a lot of time but I can drop 30 lbs or so... I am after all a Transformer!!
Well its a transforming contest so who ever gets the best gains ( any kind) and voted on by the members when it is over will win. Do it up bro.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
too much work for me. just give me the 1k prize, and call it good.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
man this is sick, FREEEE CAASSSHHH