APS Nutrition is now on Facebook, Twitter and Youtube! FREE Supplements!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello everyone at AnabolicMinds :D
APS Nutrition is now on Facebook, Twitter and Youtube. So come "Like" us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter and Subscribe to us on Youtube for your chance to win FREE APS Nutrition Products!

We will be doing Monthly Draws on Facebook and Re-Tweet contests on Twitter AND fpr this month a draw on Youtube! So someone wins a Free product of their choice, T-shirt and Shaker cup! So 3 lucky winners once a month! Now how could you go wrong with something like that? I will also put up the video of me drawing the names from a hat on Youtube. So make sure to "like", Follow and Subscribe for your chance to WIN!

We will be giving updates on Facebook and Twitter. Be sure to keep an eye on our next product soon to release;) Also coming soon, videos from APS Nutrition!

Facebook Link
Welcome to Facebook

Twitter Link
Twitter

Youtube channel Link
YouTube - APSNutrition's Channel

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just "liked" you guys on FB now prepare to be poked.. hehe :poke:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All 3 are done :)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
aha Thanks for the support guys!

obvious

obvious

Awards
In on FB and Twitter...

although you guys know you have a barely used twitter account from '09 right? twitter.com/apsnutrition

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
"Like"

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
youtube gave me a virus awhile back-won't be going back there!!!! don't do facebook, so i guess i will be sitting this one out.:sigh1:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In on FB and Twitter...

although you guys know you have a barely used twitter account from '09 right? twitter.com/apsnutrition
Those are old accounts from old employees and we have no way of using them.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
youtube gave me a virus awhile back-won't be going back there!!!! don't do facebook, so i guess i will be sitting this one out.:sigh1:
Virus from youtube? thats weird.

bluerocket

bluerocket

Awards
  • Established
following on FB ... :)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm I feel like we should have another contest/promo.....maybe a chance to win our upcoming new product.....something that is gonna turn the natural supplement industry right around!

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
following on FB... FB name: George Costanza

neofrost83

neofrost83

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm I feel like we should have another contest/promo.....maybe a chance to win our upcoming new product.....something that is gonna turn the natural supplement industry right around!
Hmmm...new? Suppliment? Industry? I like it! Following on all 3...your move salesman....

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
following on FB... FB name: George Costanza
aha your George Costanza! , I've seen you comment on a few supplement companies on facebook, supplement junkie like myself:D

neofrost83

neofrost83

Awards
  • Established
Oh yea..FB name is Cynical Prick. Twitter too.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I'm your 119th person that has 'likened' APS....now, can anyone tell me if that in any way makes me a werewolf? Doooooode....wait, wut?

Any clues or subtle hints as to this new product you speak of? hmmmmm?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I'm your 119th person that has 'likened' APS....now, can anyone tell me if that in any way makes me a werewolf? Doooooode....wait, wut?

Any clues or subtle hints as to this new product you speak of? hmmmmm?
No promises but I believe it will be released this week or next week.

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established
But ive heard Yok3d has already cornered the market.....jk

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But ive heard Yok3d has already cornered the market.....jk
lol, I heard it's a pump product, I wonder if they will have creatine nitrate in the formula.

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
APS subscribed to my channel . . . the least I can do is return the favor :)

JD, have you checked out any of my new workout vids? Cut two new ones in the past couple of days.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
APS subscribed to my channel . . . the least I can do is return the favor :)

JD, have you checked out any of my new workout vids? Cut two new ones in the past couple of days.
Who do you think is pressing "like" on your videos lol

Ya I was just saying to my wife damn I'm pming asking what type of program he uses to make his vids, pretty freakin awesome video man!

So whats the program called lol

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
Who do you think is pressing "like" on your videos lol

Ya I was just saying to my wife damn I'm pming asking what type of program he uses to make his vids, pretty freakin awesome video man!

So whats the program called lol
Haha yeah the one person who likes all the videos hahah.

software depends on what computer Im on. on my desktop (which is up at school) I use adobe premiere pro 2.0.

However, when Im on my netbook (which I currently am) I just use windows movie maker. Terrible software and its a bitch it get things done like I normally would but its not really made for someone who knows what they're doing. User friendly for idiots I suppose.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump!!! Remember we are doing draws once a month on Facebook, Twitter and Youtube, our first drawing will be done Feb 1st!

So make sure to "like" Follow and Subscribe!!!!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump!!! Remember we are doing draws once a month on Facebook, Twitter and Youtube, our first drawing will be done Feb 1st!

I've only got about 3 scoops left of Meso.....and on a self-imposed lockdown from buying any supps right now....I'll hope 'Taylor' gets lucky once more....:yup:

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established

Is this the same as the one who gets the most followers wins, or are there gonna be a seperate draw, cause im tryin like hell to get some followers, up around mid 30s now and climbing......i actually sent friend requests to everyone ive ever gone to school with and ask them to like the page

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is this the same as the one who gets the most followers wins, or are there gonna be a seperate draw, cause im tryin like hell to get some followers, up around mid 30s now and climbing......i actually sent friend requests to everyone ive ever gone to school with and ask them to like the page
Well we still only have 15 followers on Twitter. I'm counting Twitter and Facebook, by feb 1st whoever gets the most people to join us on twitter and facebook will win the big stack and we will be doing a draw once a month on Facebook, Twitter and Youtube.

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established
Well we still only have 15 followers on Twitter. I'm counting Twitter and Facebook, by feb 1st whoever gets the most people to join us on twitter and facebook will win the big stack and we will be doing a draw once a month on Facebook, Twitter and Youtube.
Just double checking this contest is for the "stack" correct.....last facebook post said drawing for a free product.......is this 2 contests?? either way its a win, up to about 45-50 additions to ur fb page, not so many on twitter tho:happysad:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just double checking this contest is for the "stack" correct.....last facebook post said drawing for a free product.......is this 2 contests?? either way its a win, up to about 45-50 additions to ur fb page, not so many on twitter tho:happysad:
:147:

This contest is for the stack, whoever gets the most people to "like" facebook and follow us on Twitter will win the stack :) We will see who the winner is Feb 1st!

We are going to do a draw on Facebook once a month :D

and

We are going to do a Retweet winner once a month, I will tweet something on the first of every month and the person to retweet that first will win a free product :)

AND!

For this month only we will even do a draw for people subscribed to our Youtube channel and remember I will record when I do the drawings every month and we will have future videos on youtube this year:) Maybe even one of our APS models going on to say a quick hi to everyone on AnabolicMinds :147:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just subb to the channel.. bring on the model!!!

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
Send me some mesomorph and ill make you a sick workout video :D

Oh, and you guys have models??? Going to be at the arnold this year?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Send me some mesomorph and ill make you a sick workout video :D

Oh, and you guys have models??? Going to be at the arnold this year?
Yes apparently you missed our thread with some pictures lol

I believe they will.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
In on FB. I don't "twit". I wish they would quit changing FB. I can't figure out how to "recommend" something now...

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established
Cant beleive im helping the competition, but if ur on the APS fb page off to the rigth it will say suggest to friends, click there and then u can send to however many friends u pic....my daughter had to show me

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys just a Reminder, today is the last day, make sure you subscribe, follow and "like".

I will be doing a draw on facebook tomorrow.

The first person to RE-Tweet my tweet tomorrow will win a free product, so make sure you guys are watching out:D

Also last day to get people to join Facebook and twitter, who ever gets the most people to joint will win a big stack from APS!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys just a Reminder, today is the last day, make sure you subscribe, follow and "like".

The first person to RE-Tweet my tweet tomorrow will win a free product, so make sure you guys are watching out:D

Also last day to get people to join Facebook and twitter, who ever gets the most people to joint will win a big stack from APS!
Grrrreat, there goes my nights sleep....last night it was thinking about 'Inception'...tonight APS... :poke: Oh well....let the drawing and tweeting commence!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

re-tweet my tweet.....:lmao:

good luck to all the entrants.:biggthumpup:

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
crap I just saw this!!!!

I 'liked' y'all on facebook - maybe I should resurrect my twitter account... free product? I think so. Love you APS

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
crap I just saw this!!!!

I 'liked' y'all on facebook - maybe I should resurrect my twitter account... free product? I think so. Love you APS
I think I might create a twitter account just for this!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Grrrreat, there goes my nights sleep....last night it was thinking about 'Inception'...tonight APS... :poke: Oh well....let the drawing and tweeting commence!
ahaha ok I'll give you guys a clue, I won't be Tweeting between 12am and 10am, I don't want to keep everyone up allll night lol