Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
[size=+1]
What product will you stack with LITUP and why? [/size]

[size=+1] +[/size]

Post in this thread, tell us what product you'd like to stack with LITUP, and explain your reasoning why. Tell us your goals, your plan of attack, and why the products will mesh well together to help you along the way.

AT LEAST one winner will get a free tub of LITUP to make this plan a reality!​

Entrants must be willing/able and agree to log the stack they discuss in their entry! (Minimum 3 updates/week) Winner must post proof of purchase or proof of possession for the stacking product

Simple contest... winner to be announced 12/15. Prize will ship on or before 12/31.

Anyone can enter; but at this time I can only guarantee U.S. shipping. Open to other companies reps as well. Logging with your companies products is acceptable. Explain your reasoning in your entry please.

Any questions.... ASK!!!!!!!!!!​

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
this would be a nice log, hop up on this. i would but im out liftin for the next 2-3 months

LionKingGod

LionKingGod

Awards
Post in this thread, tell us what product you'd like to stack with LITUP, and explain your reasoning why. Tell us your goals, your plan of attack, and why the products will mesh well together to help you along the way.

Id stack the good old whey protein, plus ginsing, and Lit Up for pre workouts. Thats how Id do it, with a good diet.
Goals would be to increasse strength in workouts, using it primarily Only for preworkout, would have to try to see what it does.
Maybe stacking this with something like drive would be good too, might mesh well, not rpm though, too much caff their.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When will this be available retail?

BIGRAND

BIGRAND

Awards
I would like to run this with Trinitine because I got it for a good price off the planet and lit up doesnt include creatine. i think theyd make a pretty good combo. 12-27-10...I think I might actually run it with some Neovar Recomped if I get selected. I forgot i had some of that on stash.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would stack it with the HGHup bottle I got here, HGHup suppose to increase the effectiveness of hormonal product so it would certainly be a one two punch combo to help me do a nice recomp !

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering when this opportunity would be coming to aminds.

I'll have to think about this one.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Give me apps... and I give Litup. Win-Win situation.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I would like to stack with freetest. I am ending pct with clomid and now gonna start over the counter pct product and would like the extra benefits this preworkout has to offer

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established

Id stack the good old whey protein, plus ginsing, and Lit Up for pre workouts. Thats how Id do it, with a good diet.
Goals would be to increasse strength in workouts, using it primarily Only for preworkout, would have to try to see what it does.
Maybe stacking this with something like drive would be good too, might mesh well, not rpm though, too much caff their.
I would stack it with the HGHup bottle I got here, HGHup suppose to increase the effectiveness of hormonal product so it would certainly be a one two punch combo to help me do a nice recomp !
You gentlemen still interested in getting LITUP?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I would like to stack with freetest. I am ending pct with clomid and now gonna start over the counter pct product and would like the extra benefits this preworkout has to offer
Where you at currently on cycle/pct?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Currently using APS Mesomorph (which is my favorite PWO by far). I've used Jack3d, Maximize V2, Presurge Unleashed and N2KTS among a few others that aren't worth mentioning. I've written reviews on Maximize V2 in addition to Mesomorph. My goal is to put on additional muscle mass. I'm currently holding steady at 168 and looking to get to a lean/dry 175lbs. I would stack LIT UP with APS Testatropin V2, which also contains DAA. I believe the combination of these two products would be a suitable stack to help me reach my goals. Whether I'm chosen or not, I thank you for the opportunity and look forward to following the logs/reviews.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Where you at currently on cycle/pct?
I ran clomid for 3.5 weeks and testopro for past 2. I dont mind quitting it though as I feel I am recovered. Other than multi and fishoil, I am not using anything else

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You gentlemen still interested in getting LITUP?
Sure but I got selected to run another log, I will be running the new Phyto sarm 347, so the 2 will screw up each other feeling I guest. If you can wait I will be able to log it after with HGHup. If not, thank you for the opportunity

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
is this promo dead or what???

ModernLats

Awards
Nice, I pre ordered two from bb and was just telling my friend about this.

I would stack this with need to slin or hcgenerate but for my current pct I already purchased phytoserm so if you would like to see a log with any of the above mentioned shoot me a line.

If it helps I'm getting blood work done in about a week in half and halfway through my pct and again after pct. If you would like me to log it I can do so but if not I wasn't originally planning to use this during post cycle but immediately after.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
id stack it with ibcaa's, toco-8, multiv/m, fishoil, creatine, whey and test :p

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
let me know man, always up for giving a new product I havent used yet a shot.
will make log.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interested in seeing how others find the final version.

~Rosie~

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to stack with fadogia 500 for even more test boost and triazole one cap a day , my goals are building dense vascular strong muscles I only train for strength and power I will take pics of before and after I just hope the pump isnt to crazy cuz.it's hard to train when your legs feel like they will explod

josheyy

josheyy

Awards
I was hoping to stack this with ai post cycle support,endo amp max, and my hampster could probably use this with his nolva as well it seems like it would b beneficial in pct

FW Friedel

FW Friedel

Awards
  • Established

I would like to run this with Trinitine because I got it for a good price off the planet and lit up doesnt include creatine. i think theyd make a pretty good combo. 12-27-10...I think I might actually run it with some Neovar Recomped if I get selected. I forgot i had some of that on stash.

Currently using APS Mesomorph (which is my favorite PWO by far). I've used Jack3d, Maximize V2, Presurge Unleashed and N2KTS among a few others that aren't worth mentioning. I've written reviews on Maximize V2 in addition to Mesomorph. My goal is to put on additional muscle mass. I'm currently holding steady at 168 and looking to get to a lean/dry 175lbs. I would stack LIT UP with APS Testatropin V2, which also contains DAA. I believe the combination of these two products would be a suitable stack to help me reach my goals. Whether I'm chosen or not, I thank you for the opportunity and look forward to following the logs/reviews.
Nice, I pre ordered two from bb and was just telling my friend about this.

I would stack this with need to slin or hcgenerate but for my current pct I already purchased phytoserm so if you would like to see a log with any of the above mentioned shoot me a line.

If it helps I'm getting blood work done in about a week in half and halfway through my pct and again after pct. If you would like me to log it I can do so but if not I wasn't originally planning to use this during post cycle but immediately after.
id stack it with ibcaa's, toco-8, multiv/m, fishoil, creatine, whey and test :p
I'm going to stack with fadogia 500 for even more test boost and triazole one cap a day , my goals are building dense vascular strong muscles I only train for strength and power I will take pics of before and after I just hope the pump isnt to crazy cuz.it's hard to train when your legs feel like they will explod
I was hoping to stack this with ai post cycle support,endo amp max, and my hampster could probably use this with his nolva as well it seems like it would b beneficial in pct

If all of you want to log this, and you live in the Continental US, please PM me your full name and address, and I will have a container of LITup sent to you!

FW Friedel

FW Friedel

Awards
  • Established
I got one PM from someone. What about the rest?

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ken22

ken22

Awards
2nd week of epi cycle
cycle support
milk thistle
fish oil
glucosamine

will be increasing cardio and lifting high rep as to cut bf

FW Friedel

FW Friedel

Awards
  • Established
If all of you want to log this, and you live in the Continental US, please PM me your full name and address, and I will have a container of LITup sent to you!
PM's must be to me by midnight on 1/12/11 because that's when this opportunity is over.:D

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
Unacceptable guys, get your pm's in.

Id do it but I have some am/pm shots here that need some loggin'

unless you want a . . .

haha

FW Friedel

FW Friedel

Awards
  • Established

THIS OPPORTUNITY IS CLOSED!

The following people will be receiving LITup to log:

Ken22
Alwaysgaining
HoustonTexas
Bigbeef
Bigrand

It should go out either today or tomorrow. Please let me know when you receive it and post a link to your log in this thread.

Thanks!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should be getting mine tomorrow! Can't wait to try it.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established

Ken22
Alwaysgaining
HoustonTexas
Bigbeef
Bigrand

It should go out either today or tomorrow. Please let me know when you receive it and post a link to your log in this thread.

Thanks!

Can't wait to try it. Thanks again for the opportunity.

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established

Ken22
Alwaysgaining
HoustonTexas
Bigbeef
Bigrand

Niiiice! Looking forward to the logs guys :D!

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to the log, guys!

ken22

ken22

Awards

Ken22
Alwaysgaining
HoustonTexas
Bigbeef
Bigrand

Thanks!

Great I cant wait to get Lit Up, I need it right now.:aargh:

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Sweet FYI I had already bought a tub I will use them back to back and give results after the first tub is gone and keep track when I finish the second one.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Unable to post link to my log due to having less than 50 posts on the site. Title is "Houstontexas Gets LIT-UP Log". Lets get it!!

FW Friedel

FW Friedel

Awards
  • Established
Unable to post link to my log due to having less than 50 posts on the site. Title is "Houstontexas Gets LIT-UP Log". Lets get it!!
Got it!

The rest of you need to post your links to your log once you start it.

Thanks!