Log our BRAND NEW version of RagNOrok Ultra!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Ho Ho Holy Crap people....here is your chance to log our new version of RagNOrok Ultra with absolutely ZERO artificial...ANYTHING !! Everyone longs for the product that tastes great and works like a charm without all the added crap, and folks....here it is! Let the games begin!!

Tester Requirements:
Please be as specific as possible on your testing information:
• Must be 18 or older
• Must have weight lifting & endurance sport experience and actively doing some aerobic activity.
• Must be able to start logs immediately upon receiving the product and update them at least 5 days per week. Must be willing to adhere to MST's dosing suggestions.
• Can not be allergic to any of the ingredients.
• Must detail your workout routine and any sport or endurance activity you partake in on a regular basis. (Power lifting, bodybuilding, track and field, martial arts, baseball, football, climbing, cycling, running, biking etc.)
• MUST post before/after pictures and measurements.
• MUST be a resident of the United States (with a very very slight chance we'll ship to Canada)

Required Information for application entry:
• Height :
• Weight :
• Body type :
• Training Experience (please be detailed) :
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) :
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) :
• Current Sport Played (if any) :
• Current Supplements (please list all product names) :
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs :
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) :
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) :
• Current Daily Water Intake :
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) :
• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) :

Thank you in advance for your applications and I look forward to reviewing them all!! Merry Christmas/Happy Hannukah/Happy Kwanzaa in advance!

ps - I am about to load ANOTHER logging opportunity for ANOTHER awesome product that has been upgraded and changed around a bit. You can apply for BOTH applications and I will choose winners for each product. No one will win both products, but this gives everyone a better chance at winning!

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
• Sex - M or F : Male
• Height : 5'7"
• Weight : 178
• Body type : endo-mesomorph
• Training Experience (please be detailed) : 4 years of weight training with cardio on a regular basis. I used to lift at my uncle's basement, but now I just lift at good ole 24 hour fitness. I love to do mostly "powerbuilding" to give me the best of both worlds.
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed)
5 day weight lifting protocol.
Day 1- Chest/Bi's, Day 2- Back/Tri's, Day 3-Legs/Calves, Day 4-Delts, Day 5- Deadlift Training Day

• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) : For now, it's cardio only 3x week at 20-25 minutes each. A blend of HIIT and LISS cardio on the stepmill, elliptical or bicycle at my local gym.
• Current Sport Played (if any) : Tennis, Basketball
Maximize V2 or N2KTS as needed, Xtend, Bulk citrulline malate, bulk creatine monohydrate
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : n/a
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) : n/a
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) : Carb 40%, Protein 40%, Fat 20%. I'm on a bulk right now, so I try to eat a LOT more of the clean foods when I can, but I occasionally do the dirty bulk to up my calories, since I am on cycle right now.
• Current Daily Water Intake : 4 gallons/day
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) : Ignition and Inception with Monsterdrol-XT!!!
• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) : For one, I know that you guys will be impressed my logging details, specificity, frequency and I like to keep things interesting! I think this supplement would be a nice addition to my upcoming PCT, and I will give the product a fair and honest rating that it deserves. Thanks for considering this gents.

Last edited:
subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
DUDE!! This is seriously good, no make that great news!! I've since gone through both my tubs of no caffeine Rag that I bought last year, and the stuff rocked!! Great pumps and endurance are the strong points. Perfect timing guys!! When can this be bought, and secondly what else is new in it, if anything?

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
• Sex - M or F :Male
• Height :6' 3"
• Weight :225
• Body type :mesomorph
• Training Experience (please be detailed) :training since teens, serious for 3 years
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) :4 day body part split
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) :Minimal, 1-2 times a week for 15-30 min
• Current Sport Played (if any) :
• Current Supplements (please list all product names) :Creatine, Whey, multi-V, Casein, fish oil
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs :none
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) :no
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) :Bulk- 4000kcals/day 40-40-20
• Current Daily Water Intake : 2Gals/day
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) :
• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) : I could use the boost your product would give me. Havent used a preworkout in a long time and would give a good log

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Whats in it. Looks awesome. I have used some of your stuff in the past and looks interesting. What sorta of changes and updates is in this new version?

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
• Height : 5'7"
• Weight : 178
• Body type : endo-mesomorph
• Training Experience (please be detailed) : 4 years of weight training with cardio on a regular basis. I used to lift at my uncle's basement, but now I just lift at good ole 24 hour fitness. I love to do mostly "powerbuilding" to give me the best of both worlds.
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed)
5 day weight lifting protocol.
Day 1- Chest/Bi's, Day 2- Back/Tri's, Day 3-Legs/Calves, Day 4-Delts, Day 5- Deadlift Training Day

• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) : For now, it's cardio only 3x week at 20-25 minutes each. A blend of HIIT and LISS cardio on the stepmill, elliptical or bicycle at my local gym.
• Current Sport Played (if any) : Tennis, Basketball
Maximize V2 or N2KTS as needed, Xtend, Bulk citrulline malate, bulk creatine monohydrate
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : n/a
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) : n/a
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) : Carb 40%, Protein 40%, Fat 20%. I'm on a bulk right now, so I try to eat a LOT more of the clean foods when I can, but I occasionally do the dirty bulk to up my calories, since I am on cycle right now.
• Current Daily Water Intake : 4 gallons/day
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) : Ignition and Inception with Monsterdrol-XT!!!
• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) : For one, I know that you guys will be impressed my logging details, specificity, frequency and I like to keep things interesting! I think this supplement would be a nice addition to my upcoming PCT, and I will give the product a fair and honest rating that it deserves. Thanks for considering this gents.
solid app

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's see the new label.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
im curious of the updated formula too

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When do we find out again. If it looks good I may buy it and use it in the future.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
DUDE!! This is seriously good, no make that great news!! I've since gone through both my tubs of no caffeine Rag that I bought last year, and the stuff rocked!! Great pumps and endurance are the strong points. Perfect timing guys!! When can this be bought, and secondly what else is new in it, if anything?
there isnt much change in the ingredients really...almost all have stayed the same but the percentages have been tweaked to make it even more efficient than it used to be.

Also for anyone wondering the log will be for the crushing punch flavor since thats the first one completely ready in the new formula.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Whats up Duecster...

Can you tell me what the difference is?

I've always been a fan of Ragnarok, why did you guys have to reflavor it?!?! That **** was da bomb taste

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^X2

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established

• Height : 5'8"

• Weight : 205

• Body type : ecto

• Training Experience (please be detailed) : Long Distance runner/Sprinter/Swimmer back in the day. Then moved into weight lifting over the last few years.

• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) :
Moday: Chest- Bench, Incline, Decline, Pec Deck
Tuesday: Legs- Squats, leg extensions, leg curls, leg press, calve raises
Wednesday: Back- BB rows, T-bar rows, Lat pulls, BB Shrugs
Thursday: Shoulders- Mil Press, Upright rows, rear flys
Friday: Arms- deadlift, close grip bench, BB curls, Dips, DB curls

• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) : MWF HIIT, im not really a cardio person any more. Just do it to keep heart healthy.

• Current Sport Played (if any) : Nope, unless military counts..

• Current Supplements (please list all product names) : Osta SARM

• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : N/A

• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) : Nope

• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) : Carbs: 300-400g Protein:200-250g Fats: 60-80g

• Current Daily Water Intake : .75-1 gallon a day

• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) : N/A

• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) :
If I do not get selected for the other one, I am out of a pre workout and would love to try this. I have never tried the old version to my knowledge. I have used most pre workouts under the sun including: white flood, ASGT, N2KTS, Flashover, maximize v2, wtf, no xplode, superpump 250, 1mr, noxypro and many others I cannot name off the top of my head. I will give an honest, no BS review, just my personality! Thanks for the log op.!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Enhanced with what?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Enhanced with what?
Try reading man... he explained the changes above without saying the formula in detail. We will see the label soon enough and if MST doesn't want to show it, oh well. I am sure it will be very good as many of their supps are. Heck, I just got me some MVP and ZMK today and a sample of the new Somnidren GH, YEAH BABY! This guy is going to be out like a light tonight.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Whats up Duecster...

Can you tell me what the difference is?

I've always been a fan of Ragnarok, why did you guys have to reflavor it?!?! That **** was da bomb taste
hey buddy, how are ya? The "re-flavor" took place because the big man wanted to change the product around from the artificial flavoring we had been using to something more natural. With that, comes a change in taste naturally. It is surely a taste change for the better in my personal opinion...and will overall improve your health at the same time.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
I'm was not a fan of the old ROK at all but Matt gave me a sample of the new and improved about 3 weeks ago and the new formula is potent and it's the best tasting drink on the market IMO, the taste is absolutely unreal for a sugar free no fillers drink as well as the Focal Fury just kills and puts you in the zone, ....I'm considering throwing this in with some cre02 on my dead and squat days.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I'm a big fan of the version that came out towards the tail end of last year. The endurance and pumps from it where great!! I used the caffeine free version, and just mixed it with White Flood or popped a cap of Ready4 War if I needed that extra oomph. I didn't get the strength gains with it I got from Nos Ether Pro, but my endurance was better, if that makes sense. The Nos Ether Pro di well for me in the lower rep ranges, but Rag really shined in the upper rep ranges. I actually felt like I could do more, only to try and not even be able to hardly lift the bar, but damned if I didn't try. I had killed it so hard earlier in the workout. The pumps where on par with it, and to be fair, I also tried some DTH/DTP with it to see how it compared. Happy to report that it was also on par. Now, if it would just go on sale again like it did last year. Hint, hint.:naughty:

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ragnarok Caffeine free is one of the best non-stim pre-workouts..
Interested to see what changes have come in the new formula. A departure from artificial flavors & sweeteners would be a welcome change.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ragnarok Caffeine free is one of the best non-stim pre-workouts..
Interested to see what changes have come in the new formula. A departure from artificial flavors & sweeteners would be a welcome change.
I like what I am hearing about this and when I do my Epi cycle it is on the list of those being considered for a non-stim pre-workout along with Ultima and a short list of others.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what the heck ill throw an app up! if the focus fury is really that improved, i hope its not creatine loaded....
• Height : 5'9
• Weight : 186
• Body type : Meso/Endo
• Training Experience (please be detailed) : • Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) : Training 3 years, 2 bodybuilding, 6 monthes powerlifting
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) : 5/3/1, template changes from time to time for recovery and focus on the big lifts.
Generally:
Bench day
Flat Bench-5/3/1 with 10% jumps
Chest Lift-5 sets 10-20 reps
Horizontal Pull superset with rear dealts-5 sets 8-15 reps
Side Laterals/Traps-3-5 sets 8-15 reps
Bis/Tris superset-3-5 sets 8-15 reps
Squat day
Back Squats-5/3/1 with 10% jumps
Front/Hack squats-3-5 sets 8-15 reps
Glute Ham Raises/Romanian Deadlifts-3-4 sets 8-15 reps
Calf Raises-4 sets 15-20 reps
Abs circuit, 3 excerises, 3 times, 15-20 reps
Conditioning Work/HIIT
OH Press Day
Military Press standing-5/3/1 with 10% jumps
Verticle Pull superset with rear delts-5 sets 8-15 reps
Chest/Delts Lift-5 sets 10-20 reps
Bis/Tris superset-3-5 sets 8-15 reps
Side Laterals/Traps-3-5 sets 8-15 reps
Deadlift Day
Conv Deads-5/3/1 with 10% jumps
Unilateral Lift-3-5 sets 10-20 reps
Glute Ham Raises/Hyperextensions-3-4 sets 8-15 reps
Calf Raises-4 sets 15-20 reps
Weighted Abs-4 sets 10-15 reps
Conditioning/HIIT
OFF
• Current Sport Played (if any) : Powerlifting?
Anavit
Sesamin
Fish Oil
ALCAR
Supercissus RX
Bulk Green Tea
SizeOn MP
Superpump Max
Cit Mal
Mag/Vit D/TMG
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : None
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) : None
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) : 280g Pro/250-350g Carbs/95g Fats
5 meals per day
I can list whole diet if needed, i eat the same thing day in and day out.
• Current Daily Water Intake : 1.5 gallons
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) : none
• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) : Im over the pre-wo market, its to crowded and there are to many me too products, most dont last very long and the effects are limited at best. Most dont contain enough of actives to be worth anything and are just stims with flavor. Ive tried the old rag and never thought much of the formula, to much arginine and garbage id rather not pay for. If this new version holds up for the whole bottle id be impressed, energy is imporant, but im more interested in creatine choosen, cit mal content, beta-alanine content, the use of brain boosters or any other science back ingredient in PROPER amounts. Im curious to see if this would in any way benifit my power/endurance type training, enhance recovery, and help cns fatigue.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
lots of awesome comments and compliments in here! Now all we need is more apps haha

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I'll be buying it when it comes out, regardless.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will be glad to run it in its caffeine free form for my cycle but that is not until January. If you guys are willing to wait that long, would be more than happy to do so. My first log ever was for MST Somnidren GH and would enjoy the chance to log one of your products again. So far the MVP/ZMK are working very well; never thought I would feel a muti-vitamin but I do after I take MVP that is for sure.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
so its the same formula? dang i was hoping for improvement

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
will this contain, 1,3 dimeth?
so its the same formula? dang i was hoping for improvement
The products numbers were tweaked for better synergy, but they are the same ingredients. Im sorry you didn't like the last version enough to avoid saying so. With that said, if you're chosen to log this, then i'm sure the tub will change your opinion. If you're not chosen, then i guess you'll go back to using a different pre w/o loaded with "non-actives and flavored stims".

We don't believe in stimming out anyone, which is why our caffeine content is lower, and our adaptogen level is enhanced to keep your adrenals from being fried during use. We also don't believe in using filler in our products...which is why every last bit of the product has been tested time and time again, and has been formulated for the best possible results from users that know their bodies and the results they were getting before use, and during use.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
im not big on the flavored stim products much
i just remember the last version had more arginine then citrulline, im not a fan of arginine,
and the creatine blend made lil sense to me
also i never saw why glycerol/msm was in there or that blend
overall it was a better product then most on the market these days ill give you that, i even bought the rag before ultra

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The products numbers were tweaked for better synergy, but they are the same ingredients. Im sorry you didn't like the last version enough to avoid saying so. With that said, if you're chosen to log this, then i'm sure the tub will change your opinion. If you're not chosen, then i guess you'll go back to using a different pre w/o loaded with "non-actives and flavored stims".

We don't believe in stimming out anyone, which is why our caffeine content is lower, and our adaptogen level is enhanced to keep your adrenals from being fried during use. We also don't believe in using filler in our products...which is why every last bit of the product has been tested time and time again, and has been formulated for the best possible results from users that know their bodies and the results they were getting before use, and during use.
I wonder if it is low enough to use while taking Epi??? Caffeine that is. If so would love to log it if this is only for the stim version.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
i just remember the last version had more arginine then citrulline, im not a fan of arginine,
overall it was a better product then most on the market these days ill give you that, i even bought the rag before ultra
If I'm not mistaken, the creatine blend was that way because the new version that came out at that time was geared more towards the "Pump" aspect, and that it would enable it to be stacked with CRE-02 without going overboard on creatine.

It would be cool if other ingredients were added, but I'll still happily buy more. I thoroughly enjoyed the pumps and endurance I got from it. Even better now that it's more natural.

Bnatural

Bnatural

AX Product Specialist
Awards
  • Established
this is not an attack, just a statement, read it as so, otherwise ppl will think it's an attack. jus fyi

glycerol is to increase muscle saturation/size, so increased water intake is vital.
msm is known for increasing absorption of ingredients.

creatine blends are like carnitine blends, ppl respond differently to different types of creatines and not all is absorbed in general. Also, if someone doesn't respond well to crea mono, they may opt out of trying/using the product based on one bad experience with crea mono.

as far as the arginine/citrulline balance. citrulline is a bit more costly than arginine, and there is a price factor that needs to be factored. If we upped the citrulline it would up the price and in this biz, price IS a factor regardless of individual opinion, the overwhelming response is that a price that is slightly too high means less sales. this doesn't mean we use less quality ingredients, we use the best quality ingredients. Regardless of recent press from the forums, arginine does work, and works quite well.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i just never saw anything huge from arginine sups, i like citrulline more for the preformance base
and overall it looks like a good product to be honest, on thing tho is why did you guys remove the creatine orotate for gluconate? orotate adds why more preformance benifits then the glucose molecule with the gluconate form?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I wonder if it is low enough to use while taking Epi??? Caffeine that is. If so would love to log it if this is only for the stim version.
The caffeine is in the same ballpark as it was before, which is no more than 200-250mg per serving. And yes, this is for the stim version right now. We are still working on the non-stim.

If I'm not mistaken, the creatine blend was that way because the new version that came out at that time was geared more towards the "Pump" aspect, and that it would enable it to be stacked with CRE-02 without going overboard on creatine.

It would be cool if other ingredients were added, but I'll still happily buy more. I thoroughly enjoyed the pumps and endurance I got from it. Even better now that it's more natural.
you've got it exactly right with the bolded statement.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Keep me posted about the stim free version. I'll be picking up two tubs of that like I did the last version once it hits. Would be great if it came out in time for New Years sale like last year.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Keep me posted about the stim free version. I'll be picking up two tubs of that like I did the last version once it hits. Would be great if it came out in time for New Years sale like last year.
as of right now, I dont see why it shouldn't. However....as with all things in life, thats not definite.

Bnatural

Bnatural

AX Product Specialist
Awards
  • Established
i just never saw anything huge from arginine sups, i like citrulline more for the preformance base
and overall it looks like a good product to be honest, on thing tho is why did you guys remove the creatine orotate for gluconate? orotate adds why more preformance benifits then the glucose molecule with the gluconate form?
I'll get back with you on this one, as I don't make the calls on product tweaks.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I havent looked at the profile, is this a pump pre workout or an focus driven pre workout? Or strength? What does the ingredient profile focus on more?
The product gives a very good pump as well as great focus. I personally have used up to 3 different versions of Rok and I feel i've gotten stronger all the while, but if I had to pinpoint what it does best for you....gotta go with focus as well as sick pumps