Purus Fat Smack Promotion!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's that time again....... for Purus to give out some more goodies!! This is our brand new, hot off the production line Fat Burner. They spent some very good time and money looking and the research available on compounds that actually shows fat loss properties in humans and then used the correct dosages to give the best bang for your buck......plus added something to give you a kick in the pants to keep making progress while dieting.

fatsmack.jpg

fat smack ingred.png

Don't be fooled by the more simple ingredients than some of the kitchen sink formulas out there. This product has proven ingredients at proven dosages. Read this white paper to understand why we did or didn't include certain things:

View attachment Purus White Paper Fat Smack White Paper11-19-10.doc

Not a bad price at the planet!!
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/purus-labs/fat-smack-90-caps.html

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Throw up some applications, I will be picking 4 lucky winners next Saturday.

1. How will you be using this product?
2. What interests you about the product?
3. Have you used Purus products in the past?
3. Why choose you??
4. When could you start your log?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where are you AMers :D
I'm wondering this myself! :eek:

Great opportunity here w/ a great company. I loved SlinShot.

I'm going stim-free for the next 3 weeks minimum, but as soon as I come back, a good fat-burner is the first thing I'll be jumping on :cool:

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm wondering this myself! :eek:

Great opportunity here w/ a great company. I loved SlinShot.

I'm going stim-free for the next 3 weeks minimum, but as soon as I come back, a good fat-burner is the first thing I'll be jumping on :cool:
Sounds rough lol

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i would love to see someone run this and see how it works for them. I may wanna combine Fat Smack with HEAT Stack and Alpha-T2 in the future.

look promising subbd to see who gets to log it

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd log it but I can't do pics. Need to trim up some.

carbcrazy

carbcrazy

Banned
Awards
i will be using it to supplement my caloric deficit.

no prop. blends, and effective doses, and dmae as the main stim.

no, but have wanted to try them out for a while now...

3. Why choose you??
because i train hard and will put your product to best use...

upon receiving...

im new here at AM but i have a better profile at b b . c o m under the same profile name if you want to check that out...

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Grambo you bish... solid looking product. Asses of the masses lol.

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
I plan to use this product during my recomp after I finish off my current cycle

I like the fact that it's not just a loaded stimulant frenzy in a bottle.

I have not had the chance to yet. I was thinking of picking up recycle to aid in my PCT however.

3. Why choose you??
I run a pretty awesome log if I do say so myself :wave2::wave2: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/163396-ignition-inception-monsterdrol.html and I love to do videos and pics to help keep things more credible and just fun!

If I am picked, I could start this product soon! My clean bulk is actually turning into a recomp at the moment, so this should aid tremendously! :439: have a good one guys!

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
I plan to use this during my PCT, looking to do a recomp/cut to make my gains tear through my skin.

I've used a number of stim fat burners in the past, lipo-6x black, oxyelite pro, animal cuts ect. I'd love to do a comparison.

I regret to say I have not.

3. Why choose you??
I'm a college student in the science field i can make observations and clearly record non partisan results and conclusions.

My cycle ends in 8 days exactly. So I can start logging as soon as I get the product.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could I wait 20'days to log? That's how long i have left on my current log...

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
dam, im doin a clen and adipoxil/tt33 cycle soon, woulda loved to try this after clen

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

-I will be using this product to smack the winter/holiday fat off of my BODY! When I cut I do cardio twice a day at least four days a week. 30-45 of fasted cardio in the AM (have my treadmill right next to my bed for convenience!) and again after lifting. I also do an hour of cardio on my off days. So needless to say I'm gonna need a little something something to help me out!

As far as other supps go (if were aloud to take them) I have 2 bottles on MN XFA I would like to use along side. But if it's a solo run that cool to!

-I like the ingredients! It's not some hyped up caffeine pill. It's plain and simple but complete! It's not a prob blend so you have my props already! I could also rate it in comparison to other fat burners I've tried.

-Never. But I like putting new things in my body and seeing how they work and putting them to the TEST!

3. Why choose you??

-Because I'm awesome! Nuff said! Haha jk!! You should chose me because i work my a$$ off both in the gym and in the kitchen. I literally LIVE bodybuilding I wake up everyday and can't wait to hit the gym and I've been this way since I was child. I haven't really done a "cut" in a few years... This seems like the perfect product to smack me into gear and unfold my abs.

I've used just about every main stream fat burner with MEH results mostly just jitters from to much caffeine. So I can't speak up for any of them. Hopefully this would change my mind!

4. When could you start your log?[/QUOTE]

I'm currently running a log for DS. I'm 8 days into a 30 day log so I could start just after Christmas. Hmm if chosen I might let myself go calorie crazy over the holidays instead of my lean bulk plain... Oh oh PICK ME!! I haven't had cake in years!!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

-I will be using this product to smack the winter/holiday fat off of my BODY! When I cut I do cardio twice a day at least four days a week. 30-45 of fasted cardio in the AM (have my treadmill right next to my bed for convenience!) and again after lifting. I also do an hour of cardio on my off days. So needless to say I'm gonna need a little something something to help me out!

As far as other supps go (if were aloud to take them) I have 2 bottles on MN XFA I would like to use along side. But if it's a solo run that cool to!

-I like the ingredients! It's not some hyped up caffeine pill. It's plain and simple but complete! It's not a prob blend so you have my props already! I could also rate it in comparison to other fat burners I've tried.

-Never. But I like putting new things in my body and seeing how they work and putting them to the TEST!

3. Why choose you??

-Because I'm awesome! Nuff said! Haha jk!! You should chose me because i work my a$$ off both in the gym and in the kitchen. I literally LIVE bodybuilding I wake up everyday and can't wait to hit the gym and I've been this way since I was child. I haven't really done a "cut" in a few years... This seems like the perfect product to smack me into gear and unfold my abs.

I've used just about every main stream fat burner with MEH results mostly just jitters from to much caffeine. So I can't speak up for any of them. Hopefully this would change my mind!

I'm currently running a log for DS. I'm 8 days into a 30 day log so I could start just after Christmas. Hmm if chosen I might let myself go calorie crazy over the holidays instead of my lean bulk plain... Oh oh PICK ME!! I haven't had cake in years!![/QUOTE]

Here's the link to my current log

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/164723-staked-jacks-his.html

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
1. How will you be using this product? As a fat burner
2. What interests you about the product? A new product that will help aid in fatloss
3. Have you used Purus products in the past?nope never
3. Why choose you??I give honest feedback
4. When could you start your log? Asap

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn, Im already committed to another log. If I wasn't I would be ALL over this bish!!! Looks like a killer product.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for more apps!

Will be deciding relatively soon so we can get this show on the road and smack off your fat!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Bump for FREE PRODUCT

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
I'll be BACK ( Arnolds voice )

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know what?? Everyone that took time to post an application wins today! Its the holiday season so why not be generous.

Ryansm (no worries about pics if you want to still log it)
Learn
Philip9
Stakedcop
Orangtan
Carbcrazy

PM me your shipping address and will get this stuff out to you guys and you log it when you start it (sooner the better but for Stakedcop I understand and just start it when you're done with your current plan :D )

Also if you do post up on other sites it will help me and Purus out a lot if you did logs at those other places or at the least gave a review. Thanks guys!

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
pm sent grambo!! f yeah!!

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Very Generous
Thanks Grambo and Purus Labs !

Merry Xmas

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
dang should have thrown in an app I must have skimmed over this offer. Id love to lean out and it has cissus in it to! I was to late! :banghead: Maybe il look at the logs! It would be sweet to try this out one day.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know what?? Everyone that took time to post an application wins today! Its the holiday season so why not be generous.
Very generous move from a very solid company ;)

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Whats your major/field buddy? Just interested
I am currently a mechanical engineer. I actually intern as a mechanical design engineer for a company who designs/manufactures nuclear reactors.

And thanks Grambo! pm sent

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And to think I didnt put an app in because I didnt want to be greedy lol. Congrats to the loggers Im sure we will see some great logs out of u guys.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got mine Today! Got here fast! I will be logging it ASAP

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stakedcop......I'd rather you didn't stack them right away but if you could do 2 solo weeks of Fat Smack then start XFA if that's cool

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stakedcop......I'd rather you didn't stack them right away but if you could do 2 solo weeks of Fat Smack then start XFA if that's cool
Can't argue with that!

Log will be up the 29th sorry about the delay brother

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
I will have to postpone mine due to respiratory infection :(

I have meds and a dam inhaler that cost me 39$ and the meds were only 8 $

albuterol inhaler if I knew it was that I would of just used some tabs :D