Do you want to log the BLUE GIANT stack?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
velocityrob

velocityrob

Awards
Not an app- just a thumbs up. This looks like a friggin' sweet stack! Loggers- and anyone to jump on the sale- should be super happy with this.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh yeah RR my wishes comes true.....

suresha

Awards
  • Established
it's been a while since my last log which was IBE's Protomax (sponsered)

count me in Renegade, love your products and missed the opportunity on your last sponsered giveaway.

feel i would be a good candidate, just off the strength that i'm always pushing myself to the limit especially when i'm on a sponsered product and post nothing but the brutal truth. will dedicate myself 100% and will be able to post daily updates. also with me landing a new gig unloading trucks all night, i feel these supps will serve more than it's purpose. too bad the blue up is stim free, but i'd still kill it.

this is my app. and i'm stickin to it. Thanks Renegade & CL. won't let yall down if selected.

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established

Height: 5'7

Weight: 187

Current training protocol(lifting/cardio): I am currently training in a split that is Hypertrophy style. By this I mean that I am training each body part twice a week I am training in reps of 10 to 12 for every set and about 3-4 different exercises per muscle group. This is an example of my split:

Legs
Chest, Biceps and Triceps Day
Back, Traps and Delts
Rest and Cardio if needed

Sample workouts:

Legs:

Quads: Barbell Squats 3 sets of 10
Leg Extensions 4 sets of 12
Sissy Squats 4 sets of 15
Last Was barbell hack squats 3 sets of 12
Hamstrings: Stiff Legged Dead lifts and Jeffersons 4 sets of 10
Leg Curls 4 sets of 12
Calves: I did Calf raises with 4 sets of 20-30 then a movement for the Tibia dorsi with 4 sets of 20-30! My calves were on fire

Chest, Biceps and Triceps Day:

Dumbell Bench 4 sets of 12
Incline Barbell 4 sets of 10
Incline chest flys 4 sets of 12
Hammer Curls superset with rope push down 3-5 sets of 10-12
Barbellcurls superset with close grip bench 4 sets of 10
Preacher Curls superset with tricep dips or kickbacks 3-5 sets 10-12

Back, Traps and Delts:

Start off with some shoulder stretches!

Reverse Lat pulldowns 4 sets of 12
Barbell Rows 4 sets 0f 10
Seated Rows 4 sets of 10
Shoulders: I start with Rotator Cuff exercises 4 sets of each shoulder for 20 reps.
Reverse Flyes: 4 sets of 12.
Side Laterals supersetted with modified front raises 4 sets of 12
Military Press 3 sets of 10
Traps:
Dumbell Shrugs for 5 sets of 15
Reverse Barbell shrugs for 3 sets of 12

Cardio:

20 min of high intensity cardio or 45 minutes of moderate intensity!

With this split I have been getting better size gains which is exactly what I am looking for. Then as you can see the Fourth day is off and if I want I will do cardio but most times I just rest. Then the cycle starts over. If I ever need I will take in an extra day off and rest.

Current Supplements(list name/brand): I only have 2 days left of the LG products so those will be out of my current Supplement list and it will be only staples. Also I have a good amount of ASGT left but by the time you chose the winners and if I was chosen it would be gone by the time I received the blue giant stack which would be awesome because I really want to log this and they would only be run with staples!

EAS Protein
Dymatize Super Multi
LG BC+EAAs
LG Sub Sterone
LG Anadraulic Pump
LG ASGT
SNS Creatine Mono
True Protein Cissus
True Protein BCAAs

Diet: I have been eating 5 large meals a day with 5g-8g of BCAA's in between meals. A sample day would look like this:

Meal one: 6 Whole eggs, 2 egg whites, a full cup of oats, 8oz of oj and 8oz of low fat milk. Along with this meal I take my Vitamins!
Second Meal: This meal is actually a homemade meal replacement shake! It consists of two scoops of Whey, a cup of ground oats and a Tbsp of olive oil.
Third Meal: 8oz of chicken cooked with green beans and a sweet potato, and two Tbsp of peanut butter. This is when my next vitamin is taken as well.
Fourth Meal: 9oz of steak with mixed vegetables and a potato with 16 oz of milk.
Fifth meal: This meal is usually around when I wake up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night which is around 2 or 3. It is another one of my shakes.

Then like I said BCAAs are in between each meal about 2 hours after the meal.

What are any goals and lifestyle? My current goals are to keep building my size and keep coming back after my injury and be even bigger than ever soon. I want to be a bodybuilder Therefore I want to build my size back up, lean back out and continue to train as a bodybuilder. My lifestyle is an extremely dedicated one. By this I mean I do not drink, smoke, or anything of that sort. I love lifting weights and continually progressing. So overall i'm very driven and will not quit! I know dedication is key! Also another goal is to get my muscles feeling good again with less kinks in them which I think this stack could help with because of the blue up test properties combined with blue gene a natural anabolic and blue growth which is also good to help me because of the GH boost. Overall this could be a very good stack to try and run and log. I also like that the blue up is the stim free version which makes me really want to try that as well because some people have liked that version better. If I was chosen it would be my first time using any of these three products.

Links to Other Reviews or Logs: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...erone-new.html This is my current log of Sub Sterone, BC+EAAs and Anadraulic pump it is very detailed and will be coming to a closing soon in about 2 days. Also I will put in the link to my ASGT log as well once I post my updates in there today:D

Why should we pick YOU: You should pick me because I will not let you down on this log. I am always thankful to be chosen for a log and therefore I am very detailed and put 100% effort into the log to try and help the company out by new customers knowing what to expect from the supplement. Also like I said before I do not drink, smoke, or anything close to that. I like lifting weights and showing progress. I am very dedicated to reach my goals Also I stay on my diet and and hardly ever miss a day of training so any results from the product would not be skewed from lack of effort. I would be able to post before and after photos as well as a final review and my before and after stats. I would also be able to do a few progress pictures half way through the log to show any progress!

Notes: Even if I am not picked I would like to thank Controlled Labs for this opportunity. This is a great opportunity and I hope I am chosen because I have only tried a tub of white flood and only had samples of other products so this could be a good introductory to some good controlled labs products :D. Good luck to everyone who puts in an APP;)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

Height: 5'7

Weight: 187

Current training protocol(lifting/cardio): I am currently training in a split that is Hypertrophy style. By this I mean that I am training each body part twice a week I am training in reps of 10 to 12 for every set and about 3-4 different exercises per muscle group. This is an example of my split:

Legs
Chest, Biceps and Triceps Day
Back, Traps and Delts
Rest and Cardio if needed

Sample workouts:

Legs:

Quads: Barbell Squats 3 sets of 10
Leg Extensions 4 sets of 12
Sissy Squats 4 sets of 15
Last Was barbell hack squats 3 sets of 12
Hamstrings: Stiff Legged Dead lifts and Jeffersons 4 sets of 10
Leg Curls 4 sets of 12
Calves: I did Calf raises with 4 sets of 20-30 then a movement for the Tibia dorsi with 4 sets of 20-30! My calves were on fire

Chest, Biceps and Triceps Day:

Dumbell Bench 4 sets of 12
Incline Barbell 4 sets of 10
Incline chest flys 4 sets of 12
Hammer Curls superset with rope push down 3-5 sets of 10-12
Barbellcurls superset with close grip bench 4 sets of 10
Preacher Curls superset with tricep dips or kickbacks 3-5 sets 10-12

Back, Traps and Delts:

Start off with some shoulder stretches!

Reverse Lat pulldowns 4 sets of 12
Barbell Rows 4 sets 0f 10
Seated Rows 4 sets of 10
Shoulders: I start with Rotator Cuff exercises 4 sets of each shoulder for 20 reps.
Reverse Flyes: 4 sets of 12.
Side Laterals supersetted with modified front raises 4 sets of 12
Military Press 3 sets of 10
Traps:
Dumbell Shrugs for 5 sets of 15
Reverse Barbell shrugs for 3 sets of 12

Cardio:

20 min of high intensity cardio or 45 minutes of moderate intensity!

With this split I have been getting better size gains which is exactly what I am looking for. Then as you can see the Fourth day is off and if I want I will do cardio but most times I just rest. Then the cycle starts over. If I ever need I will take in an extra day off and rest.

Current Supplements(list name/brand): I only have 2 days left of the LG products so those will be out of my current Supplement list and it will be only staples. Also I have a good amount of ASGT left but by the time you chose the winners and if I was chosen it would be gone by the time I received the blue giant stack which would be awesome because I really want to log this and they would only be run with staples!

EAS Protein
Dymatize Super Multi
LG BC+EAAs
LG Sub Sterone
LG Anadraulic Pump
LG ASGT
SNS Creatine Mono
True Protein Cissus
True Protein BCAAs

Diet: I have been eating 5 large meals a day with 5g-8g of BCAA's in between meals. A sample day would look like this:

Meal one: 6 Whole eggs, 2 egg whites, a full cup of oats, 8oz of oj and 8oz of low fat milk. Along with this meal I take my Vitamins!
Second Meal: This meal is actually a homemade meal replacement shake! It consists of two scoops of Whey, a cup of ground oats and a Tbsp of olive oil.
Third Meal: 8oz of chicken cooked with green beans and a sweet potato, and two Tbsp of peanut butter. This is when my next vitamin is taken as well.
Fourth Meal: 9oz of steak with mixed vegetables and a potato with 16 oz of milk.
Fifth meal: This meal is usually around when I wake up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night which is around 2 or 3. It is another one of my shakes.

Then like I said BCAAs are in between each meal about 2 hours after the meal.

What are any goals and lifestyle? My current goals are to keep building my size and keep coming back after my injury and be even bigger than ever soon. I want to be a bodybuilder Therefore I want to build my size back up, lean back out and continue to train as a bodybuilder. My lifestyle is an extremely dedicated one. By this I mean I do not drink, smoke, or anything of that sort. I love lifting weights and continually progressing. So overall i'm very driven and will not quit! I know dedication is key! Also another goal is to get my muscles feeling good again with less kinks in them which I think this stack could help with because of the blue up test properties combined with blue gene a natural anabolic and blue growth which is also good to help me because of the GH boost. Overall this could be a very good stack to try and run and log. I also like that the blue up is the stim free version which makes me really want to try that as well because some people have liked that version better. If I was chosen it would be my first time using any of these three products.

Links to Other Reviews or Logs: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...erone-new.html This is my current log of Sub Sterone, BC+EAAs and Anadraulic pump it is very detailed and will be coming to a closing soon in about 2 days. Also I will put in the link to my ASGT log as well once I post my updates in there today:D

Why should we pick YOU: You should pick me because I will not let you down on this log. I am always thankful to be chosen for a log and therefore I am very detailed and put 100% effort into the log to try and help the company out by new customers knowing what to expect from the supplement. Also like I said before I do not drink, smoke, or anything close to that. I like lifting weights and showing progress. I am very dedicated to reach my goals Also I stay on my diet and and hardly ever miss a day of training so any results from the product would not be skewed from lack of effort. I would be able to post before and after photos as well as a final review and my before and after stats. I would also be able to do a few progress pictures half way through the log to show any progress!

Notes: Even if I am not picked I would like to thank Controlled Labs for this opportunity. This is a great opportunity and I hope I am chosen because I have only tried a tub of white flood and only had samples of other products so this could be a good introductory to some good controlled labs products :D. Good luck to everyone who puts in an APP;)
STRONG application

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome opportunity here guys. Better jump on this quick. I have been lucky enough to log for RR and CL in the past.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Awesome opportunity here guys. Better jump on this quick. I have been lucky enough to log for RR and CL in the past.
We are the lucky ones, my friend! :wave2:

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
hope my app holds up! I have been interested to try these three products for a while now. Thanks for the links as well I will be checking them out and readin as much as I can so if I am chosen I can know how to use the products to get the most out of them that I possibly can. The ingredients in all 3 look very good!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well i might as well throw my name in the hat. Here's my App.

26 years old, 5'10, 175 pounds.

Been lifting steady since i was 16, from 18 to 24 i was an amateur muay thai kickboxer and mma fighter. I have a good sense of what my body is always capable of and push the limits constantly. Right now i'm currently finishing up MAX-OT lifting just to get my strength back. But for December thru January i'll be going back to 5x5, with 5 days a week in the gym. Paired with minimum 3 days of different styles of cardio ranging from running stadium stairs, biking, jogging, jump ropping, wind sprints, and plyo's. I'm looking to currently get my weight back down, as i'm leaving in a few months for Basic. My diet is less strict than most, i watch what i eat and make sure its healthy but i don't go to the limits of counting macros. If i eat something heavy and feel bogged down, then i make up for it by upping that days cardio. Currently just running my staples of CL's Orange OxiMega, Now Adam, Nutrapro, VPX Stealth PWO, LG's BC+EAA and E-Pharm's Joint Force. I think i'd be a great logging app cause i have used Blue Gene in that past to cut weight before fights and it has always greatly enhanced my cardio, i think its one of the most underrated supplements out there.

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i have tried Blue GrowtH and i have to say that my muscles seem to be much fuller when i wake up in the morning... i KNOW the product works because i can see the difference in muscle fullness on BG vs not on BG... it was the first thing i noticed... it definitely has anabolic properties to it. so, why should i get to log it? because i'd love to and know it works.

now, as for the other two products i can't really say because i have yet to use them...
but boosting test along with the anabolic properties in blue gene... these three must be like being on a steroid without sides... i'm drooling thinking about it

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love to put a app in for this, but I'm currently running a sponsored log. :(

Turk1976

Awards
Age - 34
Height - 6'4"
Weight - 220-225

Been training conisistently for about 2 years. In that time I've added 60lbs to my frame and improved my lifts quite a bit (still have a long way to go).

My next training cycle is starting very soon and will be a variation of Jim Wendler's 5/3/1.

Training will be three days a week, focusing on the big 3 (Squat, Bench and Deadlift). I'll be working heavy singles into the mix regularly and for assistance I'll be doing Boring But Big accessory work and grip work.

Goals for the next cycle:
Deadlift - 405 (at 355)
Bench - 250 (at 225 x 2)
Squat - ATG 315+ (currently 255 ATG)

For diet I'm trying to decide between going for broke and pushing my weight up to another 20lbs or implementing a Warrior Diet style approach and cut down 10 to 15 pounds.

I'm not your typical forum member. I've got a lot of gray hair, sucked at all things strength related as a kid, work in a clinical job in the medical field and have busy family life. That being said: I don't miss workouts, I push myself in my garage everytime, and can show what consistency and straightforward training can do for someone who isn't naturally gifted at strength training.

I'd like to think that I can provide a different perspective for some of the readers here.

LionKingGod

LionKingGod

Awards
age 23
sex m
height 5'9
weight 136 lbs

about me and Training
I began training at the age of 16 in the gym, I love weight training, I love the pump you get from lifting hard, it is truly one of my loves and passions, my weight trainnig consists of compound exercises like dips, with occasional isolation, not much. I weight train briefly high intensity and infrequently. I also go to the University.

diet macro
50/35/15
carbs to proten to fats

current suppliments
100% Whey Protien
and ginsing

past supps used
proglycosyn
rpm
testoblan v2
hemorush
razor 8
drive

I wont be using anything else, so I should be able to tell what this does for me in the gym, and outside the gym.

past logs on AM
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/127749-rpm-some-cool.html

http://hulkcollection.wordpress.com/2007/12/03/captain-universeincerdible-hulk-1-2006/
http://s613.photobucket.com/albums/tt217/masjacky/?action=view&current=BlueHulk.png

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established

Height: 5' 10"

Weight: 203

Training Experience: I have tried a number of different training styles ( have been lifting seriously for about 4 years), but of late my two favorites have been OVT and D.C. I am currently doing D.C. now.

Diet: My diet currently is geared towards a lean bulk, I am trying to keep calories pretty high, not necessarily counting cals but keeping a good idea of portions and what I'm eating. Also, I am keeping carbs as low as possible short of pre and post workout as my body seems to be pretty sensitive to them.

Current Supplementation:
Creapure- 10 grams/day
Vit. C- 3 grams/day
Orange Triad- 6/day
Pro-Nos Protein(Got a really good deal on it)
Pre-w/o when I'm not feeling it has been N.O. Shotgun of late, but don't use often.
Fish Oil- 3-6 grams/day

Why would I be good to log this: I am a very dedicated lifter and care a great deal about my physique, I am a pretty thorough and meticulous person and keep good track of what is going on. Also, I love Controlled Labs products. Green Mag is one of my favorite forms of creatine, and tastes amazing. I have used the blue up stim version before and was amazed at how well I liked it, especially with how affordable it is. Purple wraath is also one of my favorite intra workout drinks, with vanilla protein mixed with it it tastes like a grape cream slush(with a little use of ones imagination of course lol). I would really be interested to use blue gene and blue growth, and am sure they are both great products as I have been extremely impressed with the rest of your line.

Props to CL on this, great logging opportunity! Great deal on the stack also!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
ahhhh the Blue Hulk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

Height: 5' 10"

Weight: 203

Training Experience: I have tried a number of different training styles ( have been lifting seriously for about 4 years), but of late my two favorites have been OVT and D.C. I am currently doing D.C. now.

Diet: My diet currently is geared towards a lean bulk, I am trying to keep calories pretty high, not necessarily counting cals but keeping a good idea of portions and what I'm eating. Also, I am keeping carbs as low as possible short of pre and post workout as my body seems to be pretty sensitive to them.

Current Supplementation:
Creapure- 10 grams/day
Vit. C- 3 grams/day
Orange Triad- 6/day
Pro-Nos Protein(Got a really good deal on it)
Pre-w/o when I'm not feeling it has been N.O. Shotgun of late, but don't use often.
Fish Oil- 3-6 grams/day

Why would I be good to log this: I am a very dedicated lifter and care a great deal about my physique, I am a pretty thorough and meticulous person and keep good track of what is going on. Also, I love Controlled Labs products. Green Mag is one of my favorite forms of creatine, and tastes amazing. I have used the blue up stim version before and was amazed at how well I liked it, especially with how affordable it is. Purple wraath is also one of my favorite intra workout drinks, with vanilla protein mixed with it it tastes like a grape cream slush(with a little use of ones imagination of course lol). I would really be interested to use blue gene and blue growth, and am sure they are both great products as I have been extremely impressed with the rest of your line.

Props to CL on this, great logging opportunity! Great deal on the stack also!
Nice app... :D

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
I am not sure what this is from but I am sure he took this stack :D

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
this is a huge 30 days for a lucky few :D

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I'll throw down...

I have never used a Controlled Labs product outside of one sample of Green Mag and Purple Wrath.
I'd like to run this also because i was planing to get a new stack soon, but why do so if i can help a company out, find out if the company can help me and maybe pick up a new brand i support.
I like to explore GH supporting products as i think it is one of the more important hormones in the body.

I have been supplement free for about 6-7 months outside of an occasional preWO drink and Myofusion.
I am currently going through a hard training, low~ carb, clean eating phase.

The plan is to lift heavy as possible while loosing weight. I am trying to see how dense i can stay and i feel this is the right way for me to do it.
These products would help tremendously in the way of recovery. Extra clean protein and veggies can do only so much before a boost of test and/or GH is needed.
I am keeping to basic splits...
Chest/bis - Legs - Back/Bi - shoulders/abs
The reps climb, 6-8, 8-10, 10-12, 10-12
Most lifts are 3 sets with chest exercises being 4 sets. My chest responds well from this.
I am going through finals week next week and then have 5 weeks to do nothing but eat, sleep, lift. I won't be working beyond shoveling family and my driveway, going to the store and hanging out. I do not plan to drink either.
I have been on a small hiatus but the ones who remember me know i ran a few logs in the past and have always shot it straight.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
I totally wanna log this.

You gonna send me another one? :wave2:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good and a nice price. Will be following along to see what people think.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
killer deal.. I am already commited to another log but think I might jump onto the deal. I have always wanted to try these and never have. Looks like I found a stocking stuffer for myself :D

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
how long will this go on until the winners are chosen:D

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
CL should make a red white and blue cutting stack for summer.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Strong applicants guys. Get your apps in soon, because the winners will be chosen soon.

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
You should pick me, so you can have someone run a two month log! My stack is coming in on Wendsday.

Goals: Lose fat!
Weight: Around 230-235!
Pictures: Shure!

Other Thoughts: I also ordered some Reduction AM/PM formula. I could run super stack. Green magnitude is a staple as well. I do alternate it with creatine mono though. I find theres too much artificial sweetners in green mag which can mess with my stomach, and all the other negative effects of such sweetners.

Ect: I also have a two month vacation from college!

By the way: I'm not into calorie counting or counting every weight and rep. But I am reliable and have superb communcation skills. I'm writing my own science fiction novel involving an intellegent species of plants. I'm also planning to write a psychological journey inside the dimension of fitness. A futuristic take on where bodybuilding may go, while also being a guide to mastering the mind-muscle connection and a new take on nutrition.

Thanks for your support!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
You should pick me, so you can have someone run a two month log! My stack is coming in on Wendsday.
Great to see people taking advantage of that sale :) It's rare to get all three of those in one shot, for so cheap!

Turk1976

Awards
Age - 34
Height - 6'4"
Weight - 220-225

Been training conisistently for about 2 years. In that time I've added 60lbs to my frame and improved my lifts quite a bit (still have a long way to go).

My next training cycle is starting very soon and will be a variation of Jim Wendler's 5/3/1.

Training will be three days a week, focusing on the big 3 (Squat, Bench and Deadlift). I'll be working heavy singles into the mix regularly and for assistance I'll be doing Boring But Big accessory work and grip work.

Goals for the next cycle:
Deadlift - 405 (at 355)
Bench - 250 (at 225 x 2)
Squat - ATG 315+ (currently 255 ATG)

For diet I'm trying to decide between going for broke and pushing my weight up to another 20lbs or implementing a Warrior Diet style approach and cut down 10 to 15 pounds.

I'm not your typical forum member. I've got a lot of gray hair, sucked at all things strength related as a kid, work in a clinical job in the medical field and have busy family life. That being said: I don't miss workouts, I push myself in my garage everytime, and can show what consistency and straightforward training can do for someone who isn't naturally gifted at strength training.

I'd like to think that I can provide a different perspective for some of the readers here.
An example of a review by me (my first shot at reviewing:nervous:)
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/165152-mini-review-motivate.html#post2671070

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
I'll put my name in the hat.

33yo
Male
199-202 lbs currently at 12% BF

Training since I was 16yo at all different levels.

Curenty getting ready for a Lean Bulk starting in January.

I have been a CL user for a few years now and greatly enjoyed my 2 runs with BG. This stack looks like it could have all the makings of something special.

Lean bulk diet will consist of lots of lean beef, chicken, tuna, whole grains, fruits and veggies. I will be shooting for 3,000 calories a day with the assistance of a high quality bulking agent (havent picked one out yet).

I work on a ship a few days a week so my days on the ship will limit my workouts to circuit training and cardio due to limited space.

I will be weight training 4-5 days a week and cardio 6 days a week. My cardio is conducted post weight training.

Goals: increased libido, sleep quality and most importantly, 210lbs by March 1 @ no more than 14%bf

Current supplements:
CL WF (month on/month off)
CL GM
CL PW
CL OT
Omega 3 fish oil
USP Super Cissus
ON Whey
ON Casein

2010 PR's:
Bench press: 405
Deadlift: 565
Squat: 425

I train in my 75% IRM range and stay in the 10-14 rep range except for my warm up set and a 40-50%1RM break down set to failure.

I understand my routine is not typical of most but still thank you for your consideration.

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
Great to see people taking advantage of that sale :) It's rare to get all three of those in one shot, for so cheap!
Yeah, i havent tried even one of them. I have tried Powerfull which seems like what Blue Growth is, but better,much more comphrensive formula it seems. Blue gene seems interesting. I have tried many forms of l-cartinine and cissus, and both are very good compounds. Quecertin as well. I think it will rise to very good pumps. Blue Up should keep my stregth and test up while cutting. I have read tribulus does not raise test, it still may work as an adaptogen. Long Jack definately raises test, i dont know about avena sativa though.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, i havent tried even one of them. I have tried Powerfull which seems like what Blue Growth is, but better,much more comphrensive formula it seems. Blue gene seems interesting. I have tried many forms of l-cartinine and cissus, and both are very good compounds. Quecertin as well. I think it will rise to very good pumps. Blue Up should keep my stregth and test up while cutting. I have read tribulus does not raise test, it still may work as an adaptogen. Long Jack definately raises test, i dont know about avena sativa though.
Sounds like you know your stuff :)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
It was a tough decision - alot of great applications! Congratulations to the winners. Please message me your info and we'll get the BLUE GIANT stack right out to ya!

Winners
LionKingGod
panther77
MentalTwitch
Boatcop1

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Really appreciate it, and look forward to this!