GENOMYX wants to pop your cherry ~ 2 PROTOCOL LOGGING OPPS.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Protocol: Advanced Recovery!
NEW & IMPROVED FORMULA!

**New Delicious Cherry Flavor**

Research and empirical evidence have shown time and time again that immediately after weight training, taking advantage of specific physiological changes can exponentially accelerate changes in body composition and performance. With Protocol, not only will you allow your body to maximize the endogenous changes already caused by training, but you can actually create a perfect anabolic environment by driving your body’s nutrient storage and muscle protein synthesis capabilities to a new level.

Protocol was designed to be taken immediately after weight training to kick start protein synthesis and perfectly harmonize your body’s hormonal cascade priming it for a post workout meal or shake. Take a serving of Protocol right after training, wait 15 minutes and have a high carbohydrate, high protein shake or meal. For fat loss programs, take a serving of Protocol, wait 15 minutes and have an iso-caloric (equal parts carb, protein and fat) mixed meal. The end result will be faster muscle gain and accelerated recovery, fully preparing your body for the next training session. On non-training days, take a serving 15 minutes before your first meal. See FAQ for multiple serving recommendations.

Protocol Supplement Facts

Serving Size: scoop (8.5 grams)
Servings per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving
L-Leucine 3.25 g
Beta Alanine 1.5 g
L-Carnitine L-Tartrate 1 g
Agmatine Sulfate 250 mg​

OTHER INGREDIENTS:
Natural & Artificial Flavor, Citric Acid, Sucralose, Acesulfame K

We're going to keep this nice n' simple...

Just outline your training regimen, and briefly tell me how Protocol can help you.

If it's your past experience with a single ingredient found in our formula, school me...
If you've used Protocol V1, how did you respond?...
Do you like cherry-flavored anything; if so, what's the favorite?
:sly:

This promotion will be open until we've found 2 reputable loggers that have responded to the above and met the criteria below...

Eligibility requirements:
- Must have at least 300 posts.
- Must have logged/reviewed at least 1 product.
- Must not have any current logging obligations.
- Must not have an existing application to log another product.
- Must be 18+ years old to enter.
- US only.​

gainweightnow

gainweightnow

Board Sponsor
Awards
Great product here, looking forward to the apps :)

XplodeWithMe

XplodeWithMe

Awards
Top notch products from a top notch company! You can't beat a deal like this!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I find this entire thread to be in poor taste, and am highly offended.

JakeVendetta

JakeVendetta

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thread open for ~8hrs and still no applicants? Shame.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great opportunity!

I will be ordering a couple bottles of this stuff for my next stack in a month.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Matt or Armando

Why wait more give a Tub and no say more

R

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I am Raul Ortiz,38 years old.
3 plus years serious lifting,
my program is pyramid style,12reps,8,6,4 for hyphertophy and strenght!
Cardio at least 4 times per week,and 4 days weigth lifting,I have used
the old version and was very happy about the results the DOMS after my leg workout
were a lot less felt,and I seen that you change the formula a bit ,I will give you a honest review,this is one of my logs :http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/160150-ntbm-need2slin-log.html

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice Im really enjoying my bottle so far. Was planning on just testing it out but it looks like I will be running it.

Lets see some apps guys.

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
get in on this guys!!!

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sooo...

can i apply? :439:

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i'll give this 'til next friday and see if some interest builds besides our lone applicant...

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
not an app just wanted to say,this is real good tasting,. got some about a week ago

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome. Thanks for the feedback. I appreciate it.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
am suprised this wasn't littered with apps, solid profile, solid company...this is def on my '2 take for a spin' list...soon...

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
would log the ish outta this prod here and at BB.c after I finish my Blue Giant log

yes srs

:booty:

JakeVendetta

JakeVendetta

Board Sponsor
Awards
Still waiting for more applicants Raul.

"This promotion will be open until we've found 2 reputable loggers that have responded to the above and met the criteria below..."

Let me say this though, your chances are looking good.

R

raulob72

Awards
  • Established

"This promotion will be open until we've found 2 reputable loggers that have responded to the above and met the criteria below..."

Thank you!!:thanks:

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
would log the ish outta this prod here and at BB.c after I finish my Blue Giant log

yes srs

:booty:
through soon?

what's your SN at BB.com?

whether we have 2 or not, we'll close this on friday...

T

Turk1976

Awards
I don't have 300 posts but I have the others...
and here is a sample review: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/165152-mini-review-motivate.html

Age - 34
Height - 6'4"
Weight - 220-225

Been training conisistently for about 2 years. In that time I've added 60lbs to my frame and improved my lifts quite a bit (still have a long way to go).

My next training cycle is starting very soon and will be a powerlifting variation of Jim Wendler's 5/3/1.

Training will be three days a week, focusing on the big 3 (Squat, Bench and Deadlift). I'll be working heavy singles into the mix regularly and for assistance I'll be doing heavy moderate volume variations on the powerlifts for accessory work and grip work.

Goals for the next cycle:
Deadlift - 405 (at 355)
Bench - 250 (at 225 x 2)
Squat - 315+

I'm not your typical forum member. I've got a lot of gray hair, sucked at all things strength related as a kid, work in a clinical job in the medical field and have busy family life. That being said: I don't miss workouts, I push myself in my garage everytime, and can show what consistency and straightforward training can do for someone who isn't naturally gifted at strength training.

I'll be starting PCT very soon and would love to add this to the mix.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
This is a damn shame! I wasnt going to apply since i had awful luck with my first logging opportunity (unsuccessful log of AT-2. Got sick halfway through my cut :sick: ) I do love me some Protocol V2 though! Version one was great for recovery on my cut!

With that said I'm attempting to drop some serious weight for my summer wedding and would like to add this to my arsenal.

Stats- 248lbs, 5'10" lifting on and off for about 11years.

If you've used Protocol V1, how did you respond? Used two tubs with good results (reduced DOMS)
Do you like cherry-flavored anything; if so, what's the favorite? Yes, Cherry Pez!

My training routine can be found on youtube- currently i use that guy Scott Herman's workout. My training partner insisted on using his exact program for a month or two and it's pretty similar to things I've done in the past but effective nonetheless.

- Must have at least 300 posts.Check
- Must have logged/reviewed at least 1 product. Half a log and two reviews
- Must not have any current logging obligations.check
- Must not have an existing application to log another product.check
- Must be 18+ years old to enter.check
- US only.check

Reviews- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/143369-quick-simple-ai.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/147901-nutras-protein-vanilla.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/147799-nutras-protien-peach.html

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I don't have 300 posts but I have the others...
and here is a sample review: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/165152-mini-review-motivate.html

Age - 34
Height - 6'4"
Weight - 220-225

Been training conisistently for about 2 years. In that time I've added 60lbs to my frame and improved my lifts quite a bit (still have a long way to go).

My next training cycle is starting very soon and will be a powerlifting variation of Jim Wendler's 5/3/1.

Training will be three days a week, focusing on the big 3 (Squat, Bench and Deadlift). I'll be working heavy singles into the mix regularly and for assistance I'll be doing heavy moderate volume variations on the powerlifts for accessory work and grip work.

Goals for the next cycle:
Deadlift - 405 (at 355)
Bench - 250 (at 225 x 2)
Squat - 315+

I'm not your typical forum member. I've got a lot of gray hair, sucked at all things strength related as a kid, work in a clinical job in the medical field and have busy family life. That being said: I don't miss workouts, I push myself in my garage everytime, and can show what consistency and straightforward training can do for someone who isn't naturally gifted at strength training.

I'll be starting PCT very soon and would love to add this to the mix.
This is a damn shame! I wasnt going to apply since i had awful luck with my first logging opportunity (unsuccessful log of AT-2. Got sick halfway through my cut :sick: ) I do love me some Protocol V2 though! Version one was great for recovery on my cut!

With that said I'm attempting to drop some serious weight for my summer wedding and would like to add this to my arsenal.

Stats- 248lbs, 5'10" lifting on and off for about 11years.

If you've used Protocol V1, how did you respond? Used two tubs with good results (reduced DOMS)
Do you like cherry-flavored anything; if so, what's the favorite? Yes, Cherry Pez!

My training routine can be found on youtube- currently i use that guy Scott Herman's workout. My training partner insisted on using his exact program for a month or two and it's pretty similar to things I've done in the past but effective nonetheless.

- Must have at least 300 posts.Check
- Must have logged/reviewed at least 1 product. Half a log and two reviews
- Must not have any current logging obligations.check
- Must not have an existing application to log another product.check
- Must be 18+ years old to enter.check
- US only.check

Reviews- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/143369-quick-simple-ai.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/147901-nutras-protein-vanilla.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/147799-nutras-protien-peach.html
now we're talkin'...

thanks, guys! :D

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Nah, won't be through until Jan.

G.W. Hayduke on bb.c
I'm just putting this out there: if you guys are looking for an additional rep who has been around the block a few times, I'd be happy to be affiliated with you.

In other words: :hitit:

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nah, won't be through until Jan.

G.W. Hayduke on bb.c
missed this...

loose over here, huh?

good to see you, dude. thought your SN here seemed oddly familiar.

we'll talk. ;) might look to add someone as the line expands over the next few months.

JakeVendetta

JakeVendetta

Board Sponsor
Awards
Great to see there were some more applications. Smitty is definitely the man to talk to as far as becoming a rep.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great to see there were some more applications. Smitty is definitely the man to talk to as far as becoming a rep.
seems to be a lot of recent interest in joining the ranks, too... there are a few very reputable/respectable people that have gotten in touch with me over the past month or so.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
last day...

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
without further ado...

:bigeyes:

raulob and monstermash... PM your info. :D

and, for being a good sport and throwing an app in, turk1976, i'd like to mail you samples of both protocol and slin-sane for you to try, if you'd be willing to comment on protocol's taste for us in a short review.

if you agree, send me your addy as well.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
without further ado...

:bigeyes:

raulob and monstermash... PM your info. :D

and, for being a good sport and throwing an app in, turk1976, i'd like to mail you samples of both protocol and slin-sane for you to try, if you'd be willing to comment on protocol's taste for us in a short review.

if you agree, send me your addy as well.
:banana: Sick! PM sent

R

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Yeah!! pm sent Smitty,and thanks for the opportunity!!

gainweightnow

gainweightnow

Board Sponsor
Awards
Congrats guys, looking forward to the logs :cool: