AMS Hits the Planet!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finally we are stocked and making sick deals at Nutraplanet. Check out the Advanced Muscle Science line and all the deals Nutraplanet is offering...

For a limited time only Buy 1 Lucidrol and get 1 FREE!
Simply add 1 or more and get the free automatically

For a limited time only Buy 1 Nocturnabol and get 1 FREE!

For a limited time purchase the PRO Anabolic Kit
(Decavol RD, 4-AD RD, & Arom-X RD) and get Pump Fixx FREE!

For a limited time only Buy 1 Vapor XT and get 1 FREE!

For a limited time purchase the Decavol RD's
and get Arom-X RD's FREE!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice, will they be carrying the utt xl versions?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice, will they be carrying the utt xl versions?
Im pretty sure the RD have taken over the utt xl bottles. I could be wrong but im pretty sure they replaced em.
Correct basically. The XL bottles were also designed specifically for GNC as they had to be a lower dose/ml because of some rules they have.

RD's are better anyways. More portable, taste better, etc.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What kind of gains can one expect from the Decavol RD ran solo?
There is actually a good log here at AM from a now banned member (not sure why):

Decavol Log

I'd say that is on par with expectations. The longer you run it the better. These ph's are better in longer cycles and they can be run longer because they are not as harsh as some other designer steroids out there. Only problem with decavol for longer cycles is libido. Nandrolone (the primary steroid goal after conversion) is notoriously suppressive.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
There is actually a good log here at AM from a now banned member (not sure why):

Decavol Log

I'd say that is on par with expectations. The longer you run it the better. These ph's are better in longer cycles and they can be run longer because they are not as harsh as some other designer steroids out there. Only problem with decavol for longer cycles is libido. Nandrolone (the primary steroid goal after conversion) is notoriously suppressive.
I was actually reading that log earlier, but didn't know if the results might be different because of the varying delivery systems (e.g. capsules vs. RD).

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Additionally, could the combination of 4-AD help mitigate the lethargy?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very stylish banner at the top :D

//CC

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was actually reading that log earlier, but didn't know if the results might be different because of the varying delivery systems (e.g. capsules vs. RD).
The RD's are actually going to be better. When it comes to these ph's sublingual is the way to go. This is a short write up that gives an example of why sublinguals are so effective: Sublingual Superiority

Additionally, could the combination of 4-AD help mitigate the lethargy?
Yes it would help with this issue. It would help with the libido issue as well.

Very stylish banner at the top :D

//CC
I love that banner. :D

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wait, so the xl isn't just two 60ml bottles in one? it actually has less mg/ml than a normal utt 60ml bottle?

if so, thats a bummer. I was hoping to give this stuff a shot instead of 4-androstenediol, d/t similar prices.

but 2,3 boxes of the rd tabs would be alot more expensive. :( man, you ruined my christmas. im going to cry now.....

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wait, so the xl isn't just two 60ml bottles in one? it actually has less mg/ml than a normal utt 60ml bottle?

if so, thats a bummer. I was hoping to give this stuff a shot instead of 4-androstenediol, d/t similar prices.

but 2,3 boxes of the rd tabs would be alot more expensive. :( man, you ruined my christmas. im going to cry now.....
Sorry brah...would a 50 percent off sale help? Might be one coming soon...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hell yea it would, are you trying to get me all buttered up so you can take advantage of me? my wife does that all the time with her _ootchy, but when it's show time, she "has a headache".

wait, what are we talking about again? :p

yea, i'd def look into getting a few boxes if that was the sale.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Deals are still active at NP! Best price I could find on Lucidrol and Nocturnabol on the net.

Yeah bigt we liked it so much in vapor-xt we put it in pump fixx as well. :)

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Holy crap! These are some sick deals! I HIGHLY recommend everyone take advantage of this and put something here on your Xmas list to Santa lol. The pump fixx and vapor xt are my 2 personal faves along with body mortar carb free. Pump fixx gives better and longer lasting pumps than jack3d and my body didn't get as immune to the energy enhancing effects of it, like it did with other products. I've been using it on workout days only, for about 5 months now and still love it. The vapor xt helped me get shredded for my show and the pump fixx helped keep up that crazy high intensity needed to have awesome workouts even while dieting VERY strictly. AMS FINALLY at the planet!! Woohoo!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy crap! These are some sick deals! I HIGHLY recommend everyone take advantage of this and put something here on your Xmas list to Santa lol. The pump fixx and vapor xt are my 2 personal faves along with body mortar carb free. Pump fixx gives better and longer lasting pumps than jack3d and my body didn't get as immune to the energy enhancing effects of it, like it did with other products. I've been using it on workout days only, for about 5 months now and still love it. The vapor xt helped me get shredded for my show and the pump fixx helped keep up that crazy high intensity needed to have awesome workouts even while dieting VERY strictly. AMS FINALLY at the planet!! Woohoo!
And a great first show you had

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
need some logs??? :D :hitit:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Deals are still active at NP! Best price I could find on Lucidrol and Nocturnabol on the net.

Yeah bigt we liked it so much in vapor-xt we put it in pump fixx as well. :)
i have to try vapor-xt at that price.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finally we are stocked and making sick deals at Nutraplanet. Check out the Advanced Muscle Science line and all the deals Nutraplanet is offering...

For a limited time only Buy 1 Lucidrol and get 1 FREE!

For a limited time only Buy 1 Nocturnabol and get 1 FREE!

For a limited time purchase the PRO Anabolic Kit
(Decavol RD, 4-AD RD, & Arom-X RD) and get Pump Fixx FREE!

For a limited time only Buy 1 Vapor XT and get 1 FREE!

For a limited time purchase the Decavol RD's
and get Arom-X RD's FREE!

Bump some of the best deals on the net.
:party:

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump. NP is now carrying the Anabolic Growth Kit:

Price: $179.99 marked down to $64.95

AMS Anabolic Growth Kit Stack

Advanced Muscle Science introduces a complete hardcore stack to assist in massive gains in lean muscle mass. The Anabolic Growth Kit is a complete pro-anabolic mega mass building cycle in a convenient rapid dissolve tablet. Each kit includes:

• 1-Androsterone RD
  • Decavol RD
  • 4-AD RD
Anabolic Growth Kit's rapid delivery system ensures maximum bioavailability and absorption. Each stack is a complete 4 week muscle building cycle.

Advanced Muscle Science Anabolic Growth Kit (180 tabs): Discount Anabolic Growth Kit Supplements

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
This really is an exceptional price for this product. IMO, probably the most underrated stack on the market today.

For those of you who question the effectiveness of the 1-andro product...here is a recent study (done on humans) which shows that there is significant conversion to the target hormone 1-testosterone:

Steroids. 2011 Feb 7. [Epub ahead of print]
Seized Designer Supplement named "1-Androsterone": Identification as 3β-Hydroxy-5α-androst-1-en-17-one and its Urinary Elimination.
Parr MK, Opfermann G, Geyer H, Westphal F, Sönnichsen FD, Zapp J, Kwiatkowska D, Schänzer W.
Center for Preventive Doping Research, Institute of Biochemistry, German Sport University Cologne, Cologne, Germany.
Abstract

New analogues of androgens that had never been available as approved drugs are marketed as "dietary supplement" recently. They are mainly advertised to promote muscle mass and are considered by the governmental authorities in various countries, as well as by the World Anti-doping Agency for sport, as being pharmacologically and/or chemically related to anabolic steroids. In the present study, we report the detection of a steroid in a product seized by the State Bureau of Criminal Investigation Schleswig-Holstein, Germany. The product "1-Androsterone" of the brand name "Advanced Muscle Science" was labeled to contain 100mg of "1-Androstene-3b-ol,17-one" per capsule. The product was analyzed underivatized and as bis-TMS derivative by GC-MS. The steroid was identified by comparison with chemically synthesized 3β-hydroxy-5α-androst-1-en-17-one, prepared by reduction of 5α-androst-1-ene-3,17-dione with LS-Selectride (Lithium tris-isoamylborohydride), and by nuclear magnetic resonance. Semi-quantitation revealed an amount of 3β-hydroxy-5α-androst-1-en-17-one in the capsules as labeled. Following oral administration to a male volunteer, the main urinary metabolites were monitored. 1-Testosterone (17β-hydroxy-5α-androst-1-en-3-one), 1-androstenedione (5α-androst-1-ene-3,17-dione), 3α-hydroxy-5α-androst-1-en-17-one, 5α-androst-1-ene-3α,17β-diol, and 5α-androst-1-ene-3β,17β-diol were detected besides the parent compound and two more metabolites (up to now not finally identified but most likely C-18 and C-19 hydroxylated 5α-androst-1-ene-3,17-diones). Additionally, common steroids of the urinary steroid profile were altered after the administration of "1-Androsterone". Especially the ratios of androsterone/etiocholanolone and 5α-/5β-androstane-3α,17β-diol and the concentration of 5α-dihydrotestosterone were influenced. 3α-Hydroxy-5α-androst-1-en-17-one appears to be suitable for the long-term detection of the steroid (ab-)use, as this characteristic metabolite was detectable in screening up to nine days after a single administration of one capsule.
Copyright © 2011. Published by Elsevier Inc.

PMID: 21310167

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
God damn that's a good deal!