AMS Hits the Planet! - AnabolicMinds.com

AMS Hits the Planet!

1. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Arrow AMS Hits the Planet!

Finally we are stocked and making sick deals at Nutraplanet. Check out the Advanced Muscle Science line and all the deals Nutraplanet is offering...

For a limited time only Buy 1 Lucidrol and get 1 FREE!
    Simply add 1 or more and get the free automatically

For a limited time only Buy 1 Nocturnabol and get 1 FREE!

For a limited time purchase the PRO Anabolic Kit
    (Decavol RD, 4-AD RD, & Arom-X RD) and get Pump Fixx FREE!

For a limited time only Buy 1 Vapor XT and get 1 FREE!

For a limited time purchase the Decavol RD's
    and get Arom-X RD's FREE!

ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

nice, will they be carrying the utt xl versions?
  3. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Im pretty sure the RD have taken over the utt xl bottles. I could be wrong but im pretty sure they replaced em.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   

4. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Im pretty sure the RD have taken over the utt xl bottles. I could be wrong but im pretty sure they replaced em.
    Correct basically. The XL bottles were also designed specifically for GNC as they had to be a lower dose/ml because of some rules they have.

RD's are better anyways. More portable, taste better, etc.
    ForeRunner Labs

5. Senior Member

What kind of gains can one expect from a solo run of Decavol RD?
  6. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post
    What kind of gains can one expect from the Decavol RD ran solo?
    There is actually a good log here at AM from a now banned member (not sure why):

Decavol Log

I'd say that is on par with expectations. The longer you run it the better. These ph's are better in longer cycles and they can be run longer because they are not as harsh as some other designer steroids out there. Only problem with decavol for longer cycles is libido. Nandrolone (the primary steroid goal after conversion) is notoriously suppressive.
    ForeRunner Labs

7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Been using Pump Fixx i bought on a whim. Pretty good stuff.
  8. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    There is actually a good log here at AM from a now banned member (not sure why):

Decavol Log

I'd say that is on par with expectations. The longer you run it the better. These ph's are better in longer cycles and they can be run longer because they are not as harsh as some other designer steroids out there. Only problem with decavol for longer cycles is libido. Nandrolone (the primary steroid goal after conversion) is notoriously suppressive.
    I was actually reading that log earlier, but didn't know if the results might be different because of the varying delivery systems (e.g. capsules vs. RD).
  9. Senior Member

Additionally, could the combination of 4-AD help mitigate the lethargy?
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

Very stylish banner at the top

//CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  11. Board Sponsor

I was actually reading that log earlier, but didn't know if the results might be different because of the varying delivery systems (e.g. capsules vs. RD).
    The RD's are actually going to be better. When it comes to these ph's sublingual is the way to go. This is a short write up that gives an example of why sublinguals are so effective: Sublingual Superiority

Additionally, could the combination of 4-AD help mitigate the lethargy?
    Yes it would help with this issue. It would help with the libido issue as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Very stylish banner at the top

//CC
    I love that banner.
    ForeRunner Labs

12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.

Finally!
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  13. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    Finally!
    A match made in supplement heaven.
    ForeRunner Labs

14. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

wait, so the xl isn't just two 60ml bottles in one? it actually has less mg/ml than a normal utt 60ml bottle?

if so, thats a bummer. I was hoping to give this stuff a shot instead of 4-androstenediol, d/t similar prices.

but 2,3 boxes of the rd tabs would be alot more expensive. man, you ruined my christmas. im going to cry now.....
  15. Board Sponsor

wait, so the xl isn't just two 60ml bottles in one? it actually has less mg/ml than a normal utt 60ml bottle?

if so, thats a bummer. I was hoping to give this stuff a shot instead of 4-androstenediol, d/t similar prices.

but 2,3 boxes of the rd tabs would be alot more expensive. man, you ruined my christmas. im going to cry now.....
    Sorry brah...would a 50 percent off sale help? Might be one coming soon...
    ForeRunner Labs

16. Diamond Member

hell yea it would, are you trying to get me all buttered up so you can take advantage of me? my wife does that all the time with her _ootchy, but when it's show time, she "has a headache".

wait, what are we talking about again?

yea, i'd def look into getting a few boxes if that was the sale.
  17. New Member

Grabbed some Nocturnabol and the Pro Anabolic Kit w/ Pump Fixx.
  18. Board Sponsor

Gobble Gobble NP having a black friday sale!
    ForeRunner Labs

19. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    Been using Pump Fixx i bought on a whim. Pretty good stuff.
    the halostaschine looks interesting.
  20. Board Sponsor

Deals are still active at NP! Best price I could find on Lucidrol and Nocturnabol on the net.

Yeah bigt we liked it so much in vapor-xt we put it in pump fixx as well.
    ForeRunner Labs

21. Senior Member

Holy crap! These are some sick deals! I HIGHLY recommend everyone take advantage of this and put something here on your Xmas list to Santa lol. The pump fixx and vapor xt are my 2 personal faves along with body mortar carb free. Pump fixx gives better and longer lasting pumps than jack3d and my body didn't get as immune to the energy enhancing effects of it, like it did with other products. I've been using it on workout days only, for about 5 months now and still love it. The vapor xt helped me get shredded for my show and the pump fixx helped keep up that crazy high intensity needed to have awesome workouts even while dieting VERY strictly. AMS FINALLY at the planet!! Woohoo!
  22. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by bassgod272 View Post
    Holy crap! These are some sick deals! I HIGHLY recommend everyone take advantage of this and put something here on your Xmas list to Santa lol. The pump fixx and vapor xt are my 2 personal faves along with body mortar carb free. Pump fixx gives better and longer lasting pumps than jack3d and my body didn't get as immune to the energy enhancing effects of it, like it did with other products. I've been using it on workout days only, for about 5 months now and still love it. The vapor xt helped me get shredded for my show and the pump fixx helped keep up that crazy high intensity needed to have awesome workouts even while dieting VERY strictly. AMS FINALLY at the planet!! Woohoo!
    And a great first show you had
    ForeRunner Labs

23. Senior Member

And a great first show you had
    2nd place out of 11 other novice middleweights, pretty decent Thanks man. Next time it will be NUMERO UNO!!!
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

need some logs???
  25. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Deals are still active at NP! Best price I could find on Lucidrol and Nocturnabol on the net.

Yeah bigt we liked it so much in vapor-xt we put it in pump fixx as well.
    i have to try vapor-xt at that price.
  26. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis View Post
    need some logs???
    Maybe...
    ForeRunner Labs

27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

Maybe...
    Okay, well they're mostly hardwood but there is the odd chunk of fir. Looking for a half cord or full?
  28. tpw

Prices seem good.
  29. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis View Post
    Okay, well they're mostly hardwood but there is the odd chunk of fir. Looking for a half cord or full?
    Probably a full. It's cold in NE.
    ForeRunner Labs

30. Board Sponsor

Finally we are stocked and making sick deals at Nutraplanet. Check out the Advanced Muscle Science line and all the deals Nutraplanet is offering...

For a limited time only Buy 1 Lucidrol and get 1 FREE!

For a limited time only Buy 1 Nocturnabol and get 1 FREE!

For a limited time purchase the PRO Anabolic Kit
    (Decavol RD, 4-AD RD, & Arom-X RD) and get Pump Fixx FREE!

For a limited time only Buy 1 Vapor XT and get 1 FREE!

For a limited time purchase the Decavol RD's
    and get Arom-X RD's FREE!

Bump some of the best deals on the net.

ForeRunner Labs

31. Board Sponsor

Bump. NP is now carrying the Anabolic Growth Kit:

Price: $179.99 marked down to $64.95

AMS Anabolic Growth Kit Stack

Advanced Muscle Science introduces a complete hardcore stack to assist in massive gains in lean muscle mass. The Anabolic Growth Kit is a complete pro-anabolic mega mass building cycle in a convenient rapid dissolve tablet. Each kit includes:

• 1-Androsterone RD
    • Decavol RD
    • 4-AD RD

Anabolic Growth Kit's rapid delivery system ensures maximum bioavailability and absorption. Each stack is a complete 4 week muscle building cycle.

Advanced Muscle Science Anabolic Growth Kit (180 tabs): Discount Anabolic Growth Kit Supplements
    ForeRunner Labs

32. Senior Member

This really is an exceptional price for this product. IMO, probably the most underrated stack on the market today.

For those of you who question the effectiveness of the 1-andro product...here is a recent study (done on humans) which shows that there is significant conversion to the target hormone 1-testosterone:

Steroids. 2011 Feb 7. [Epub ahead of print]
    Seized Designer Supplement named "1-Androsterone": Identification as 3β-Hydroxy-5α-androst-1-en-17-one and its Urinary Elimination.
    Parr MK, Opfermann G, Geyer H, Westphal F, Sönnichsen FD, Zapp J, Kwiatkowska D, Schänzer W.
    Center for Preventive Doping Research, Institute of Biochemistry, German Sport University Cologne, Cologne, Germany.
    Abstract

New analogues of androgens that had never been available as approved drugs are marketed as "dietary supplement" recently. They are mainly advertised to promote muscle mass and are considered by the governmental authorities in various countries, as well as by the World Anti-doping Agency for sport, as being pharmacologically and/or chemically related to anabolic steroids. In the present study, we report the detection of a steroid in a product seized by the State Bureau of Criminal Investigation Schleswig-Holstein, Germany. The product "1-Androsterone" of the brand name "Advanced Muscle Science" was labeled to contain 100mg of "1-Androstene-3b-ol,17-one" per capsule. The product was analyzed underivatized and as bis-TMS derivative by GC-MS. The steroid was identified by comparison with chemically synthesized 3β-hydroxy-5α-androst-1-en-17-one, prepared by reduction of 5α-androst-1-ene-3,17-dione with LS-Selectride (Lithium tris-isoamylborohydride), and by nuclear magnetic resonance. Semi-quantitation revealed an amount of 3β-hydroxy-5α-androst-1-en-17-one in the capsules as labeled. Following oral administration to a male volunteer, the main urinary metabolites were monitored. 1-Testosterone (17β-hydroxy-5α-androst-1-en-3-one), 1-androstenedione (5α-androst-1-ene-3,17-dione), 3α-hydroxy-5α-androst-1-en-17-one, 5α-androst-1-ene-3α,17β-diol, and 5α-androst-1-ene-3β,17β-diol were detected besides the parent compound and two more metabolites (up to now not finally identified but most likely C-18 and C-19 hydroxylated 5α-androst-1-ene-3,17-diones). Additionally, common steroids of the urinary steroid profile were altered after the administration of "1-Androsterone". Especially the ratios of androsterone/etiocholanolone and 5α-/5β-androstane-3α,17β-diol and the concentration of 5α-dihydrotestosterone were influenced. 3α-Hydroxy-5α-androst-1-en-17-one appears to be suitable for the long-term detection of the steroid (ab-)use, as this characteristic metabolite was detectable in screening up to nine days after a single administration of one capsule.
    Copyright © 2011. Published by Elsevier Inc.

PMID: 21310167
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

God damn that's a good deal!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ** Aspire Lite Hits the PLANET **
    By john123131 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-13-2007, 08:24 PM
  2. What You Need To Buy Before the Ban Hits
    By supersoldier in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-27-2004, 09:38 AM