The NEW Anabolic Trinity from IBE/PHF

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Introducing the New Anabolic Trinity from IBE/PHF

This is just a little teaser – Full Product Write-Ups and Information coming soon!!!

Mentabolan 7-alpha-methylestrene-3,17-dione a.k.a. Mentdione

Mentabolan is a prohormone that is the dione derivative of 7-methylnortestosterone (MENT). It is known that MENT has fairly poor bioavailability but the prohormone may actually improve this since it would be metabolized to MENT. Mentabolan shows to have a significant anabolic response at doses as low as 10mg.
Mentabolan shows to have a very high anabolic activity due to its anabolic to androgenic ratio; almost 10 times to that of methyltestosterone. Because this prohormone is not a C-17 alpha alkylated compound there will be little to no liver toxicity and there is a low conversion to estrogen factor.
LEAD TIME 1-2 weeks Alpha/Beta-Testing

Trenavar Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione a.k.a. Trendione

The first prohormone that actually converts directly to Trenbolone.
LEAD TIME 2-3 weeks Alpha/Beta-Testing

Boladrol 7a,17a -dimethylandrostenediol a.k.a. Boladiol

Boladrol is the diol version of the steroid Bolasterone. This unique ingredient, 7,17-alpha-dimethyl-androsten-3,17-diol is a powerful prohormone. After ingestion, it converts in the body to a very potent compound. This powerful compound that Boladrol converts to is six times as anabolic and three times and androgenic as methyl-testosterone! Just a few milligrams per day are all you need for EXTREME RESULTS.
It has progesterone receptor binding affinity -It is much more anabolic AND androgenic than testosterone -Very low doses are needed for maximum effects -It gives results FASTER than any other prohormone.
NOW IN STOCK – READY TO SHIP

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn...definitely interested in the first two...I already love Boladrol

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Damn...definitely interested in the first two...I already love Boladrol
From your log it looks like it loves you also. :D

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FUKC YEAH THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT
IM STARTING TO BECOME A FAN.

ive been kinda mad cuz all these companies have been moving away from PH until now, great job guys i think im gonna be one of your biggest fans, well you and PP

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how soon can we expect to see these?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
W8. Boladrol is already an active compound. There's no PH conversion there. This prolly makes it the strongest out of the three. Just curious, what PCT would you recommend 4 Boladrol?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very cool.

Questions:

MENT had never been too popular among steroid users and I remember reading a study on MENT saying it had a half life of something ridiculous like 40 minutes because it cannot bind to SHBG.

How does the pro-hormone version compare with this half life?

And with trenavar and the conversion to trenbolone... at what rate? What will a weekly dose of trenavar compare to if I was injecting trenbolone?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im interested in choco's question too at what rate does it convert to trenbolone

i may throw it in my cycle come jan

heh

weeks 1-24
test e
weej 1-6 dbol

week 10-16 tren

week 20-26 anavar

omg i likes

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
very interesting stuff here.I'm not going to state the obvious problem here but stuff looks bad ass and legit. ibe/phf has some serious balls really loving the supp game right now things are getting interesting again.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I will say this. I bow down before the largest set of balls I have ever seen!!! IBE/PHF's Balls have a huge case of elephantiasis right now. One large rock the Sh*t out of the PH industry, all eyes on us, get rich and get out am guessing.

Lets face it this is going to wake the sleeping giant. Matter of fact this is equal to walking into the giants room well he sleeps. Putting on some death metal at high blast, then doing a triple back flip ending in high powered super elbow to the face. Followed by a knee to the nuts and a rear naked shock hold till tap out.

Once he figured out wtf just happen and collects his thoughts, Mr 3 letters is going to be one pissed off Mother Phucker and the whole industry is going to pay for it.

I am not trying to be a jerk, attack anyone, say anything bad about anyone, make trouble, or anything of the nature.. All I am saying is this.

My friends, Stock up on all your favorite OTC anabolics now! Mr 3 letters is about to get a wake up call of epic proportions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the aftermath will be just as significantly jaw dropping as the act that caused it.

All joking aside, some one hold me :grouphug: I'm Phucking scared!

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
O and I also have to say!!!!!!!!!!! IBE/PHF is the first company in a very long time to get me to pull out my credit card and order some products just for me and because I really truly want the products. Not for testing and or research, but because my god this is cool and I cant wait to use them lol....

Hell ya!!! Awesome job and my hat off to you guys. I will be buying a few bottles of both the ment and the trenavar. Not so interested in the boladrol as I have been messing around with it for a wile now and have loads of my own kicking around. But the other two My god...........WOW!!! JUST WOW!!!!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will say this. I bow down before the largest set of balls I have ever seen!!! IBE/PHF's Balls have a huge case of elephantiasis right now. One large rock the Sh*t out of the PH industry, all eyes on us, get rich and get out am guessing.
yup der balls you see der are from all the Cell Tech
Lets face it this is going to wake the sleeping giant. Matter of fact this is equal to walking into the giants room well he sleeps. Putting on some death metal at high blast, then doing a triple back flip ending in high powered super elbow to the face. Followed by a knee to the nuts and a rear naked shock hold till tap out.
knee to the nuts
LMFAO

My friends, Stock up on all your favorite OTC anabolics now! Mr 3 letters is about to get a wake up call of epic proportions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the aftermath will be just as significantly jaw dropping as the act that caused it.
if that joto tries to do anythin i will go to his house and kick him in the nuts and tell him to respect my authorita

[/QUOTE]All joking aside, some one hold me :grouphug: I'm Phucking scared![/QUOTE]

and dont worry baby cakes im here for you

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
trenavar! can't wait see this stuff and what it can do since i couldn't pull the trigger because of lack of experience when 19 nor got banned

ment also interests me, gotta do some more research on it but it seems like it would be an excellent stacking product or a nice bridge product

Smith402

Awards
Already ordered some boladrol definetly looking forward to the next 2!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stuff looks serious...

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is exactly what I was thinking^^^^

Once he figured out wtf just happen and collects his thoughts, Mr 3 letters is going to be one pissed off Mother Phucker and the whole industry is going to pay for it.

I am not trying to be a jerk, attack anyone, say anything bad about anyone, make trouble, or anything of the nature.. All I am saying is this.

All joking aside, some one hold me :grouphug: I'm Phucking scared!

very well said sir.

IBESupps

Awards
Hey guys, the look is just to get everybody's attention....and it worked. Boladrol is temporarily being run in the foil packs and the label designs are accurate but by the time we bottle the Trinity they will be in bottles. The packets do look cool as hell and the shock value is priceless.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I swear there are ghosts on this board... something fishy is going on here...

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, the look is just to get everybody's attention....and it worked. Boladrol is temporarily being run in the foil packs and the label designs are accurate but by the time we bottle the Trinity they will be in bottles. The packets do look cool as hell and the shock value is priceless.
Well be careful as the looks could possibly get the wrong attention...

I didn't understand why they looked that way and honestly I don't think this publicity thing for them in this manner is a good idea... Just my 2 cents.

But again, very interested in more information.

JayJo

Banned
Awards
Well be careful as the looks could possibly get the wrong attention...

I didn't understand why they looked that way and honestly I don't think this publicity thing for them in this manner is a good idea... Just my 2 cents.

But again, very interested in more information.
x2 + in for more information!

mod edit: please keep the UG talk of out of here.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the packets look similar to what dianabol comes in

not that i have any

but i know people who do it

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
i really want to try trenavar. subbed for further discussion.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol my cart at phf is gonna look like this

Trenavar qty-10000000

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Its hard to decide what I want....I guess that I'll just have to get them all! :D

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
not if i order before you :study:

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
subbed for more info but, needto and hereto are both correct, This could be the beginning of the end, pretty bold, maybe too bold. buuuuut, I will still eat them :)

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i say fukc it!!!
let em loose!!!
its not like there is much now-a-days anyways

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I doubt the FDA does anything..
Superdrol has been out forever now..
That is probably more harsh and effective still than any of those three!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I already have some Bolardol on the way & will definitely be trying the other two, especially the Tren one!!!:You_Rock_Emoticon::You_Rock_Emoticon:

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I will just inject tren-e when I want tren or methyl tren when I want a powerful oral :D

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will just inject tren-e when I want tren or methyl tren when I want a powerful oral :D
what?!? you will inject tren e when you want an oral?

so when you want an injectable youll take an oral?

:sgrin:

gib68sg

gib68sg

Awards
I doubt the FDA does anything..
Superdrol has been out forever now..
That is probably more harsh and effective still than any of those three!
While I agree SD is more harsh, loggers have been saying it is better than SD. ;)

because I have had the pleasure of being able to run both superdrol in the past, and am now currently running boladrol.

in my opinion, boladrol is a better compound.

better than sd + test? maybe not. i havn't ran boladrol + test yet.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed

Looks like a lot of Tren-a-holics in here...... :lol:

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
While I agree SD is more harsh, loggers have been saying it is better than SD. ;)
I wouldnt consider 6lbs in 2 weeks something great, especially when SD can give you up to 15lbs in that time.. Hell, I dont even care for SD either rofl....

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt consider 6lbs in 2 weeks something great, especially when SD can give you up to 15lbs in that time.. Hell, I dont even care for SD either rofl....
Well maybe he only gained 5 lbs in 2 wks on superdrol.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When compared to a smaller 185lb guy some would consider 6lbs in 2 weeks on a 315+lb Olympic Powerlifter quite significant.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont need explosive weight gain, but damn if I wouldnt mind some beastly strength :lol:

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i think i will use this if it actually converts tren

it will build muscle and burn fat quick throw some cardio and a clean diet in the mix- g2g run this with a test base-mmmmmm

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
yes, you definitely need more steroids.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol i dont really care what you or anyone thinks- with my diet in check i have made great progress

but this isnt about me man its about ibe/phf please lets keep the topic there ok? Ok good

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When compared to a smaller 185lb guy some would consider 6lbs in 2 weeks on a 315+lb Olympic Powerlifter quite significant.
Yup it is definitely on par with SD (boladrol) and imo a better compound over all.