Log the NEW AS-GT Fruit Punch - Giving away 5 FREE tubs!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ASGT is now in Fruit Punch Flavor! If anyone wants to log it (and not stack it with everything under the sun!) let me know your qualifications and we will get you out a tub!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice interested to see what loggers think. I didnt mind the flavor, but I know some did.

jrmuscle11

jrmuscle11

Awards
yum

my qualifications are i did a great review over on the bb forum ya ;) also i am not logging anything at this time and i am looking for a good pre workout and from the ones i tried this one is my fav :) those are my quals

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would love the opportunity to log this, as I have not been on ANYTHING since mid August. I had shoulder surgery (shaved the spurs) @ the end of August. I am now ready to get back in the gym. Before I went out, I was on the original ASGT & loved the focus it gave me!! Pumps & stamina were awesome as well.

I'm ready to get back into the gym & could use a little pick me up..

I can make it to teh gym 4+ times a week and can log every day..

WOuld love to get on this to get me back into the gym & get my swole back on!!!

:You_Rock_Emoticon:

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would like to log.
I like energy.
I like supplement.
I like aggression.
I like fruit punch.
I like powder made up of ingredients.
I like Ford GT
I like heavy lifting 5 days a week.
I like the female race.
I like LG.

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
1.) How old are you? I am 18

2.) Male or Female? I am a male!

3.) Have you used LG Sciences products before? Yes I have used ASGT and BC+EAA which were both great products. They did what they were supposed to and ASGT is a good preworkout because it has ingredients to actually help build muscle and not just over stimulate your body which is good the only thing I did not like was the taste so I am excited to see a new flavor. Also I am currently using AP, BC+EAAs and Sub Sterone. Also, when I originally used ASGT I was not able to workout as hard as I would have liked so I am not sure what it is fully capable of in helping my workouts.

4.) Would you be willing to post the log on other boards also?Yes I would love to post the log on other boards and write reviews on it as well. Also I would be putting this product into my current log which is on here as well as bodybuilding.com anyways ;)

5.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? At least that. I would most likely be updating it every day or close to and comment back to anyone that has questions. I will also write A full initial review a well as a final. Along with this everything would be detailed.

6.) What are your current Supplements? Multivitamins, BCAA's, Creatine, Whey) I currently am only using the staples anyways plus the Sub sterone the reformulated flavors for anadrulic pump and Bc+EAAs which is why I think this could be a nice addition because the products are basically about new flavors and also added synergistic performance:D

7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? I agree and will be as fair as can be as well as honest and detailed.

8.) Please state your training style. I am currently training in a split that is Hypertrophy style. This meaning that I am training each body part twice a week I am training in reps of 10 to 12 for every set and about 3-4 different exercises per muscle group. This is an example of my split:

Legs
Chest, Biceps and Triceps Day
Back, Traps and Delts
Rest and Cardio if needed

Sample workouts:

Legs:

Quads: Barbell Squats 3 sets of 10
Leg Extensions 4 sets of 12
Sissy Squats 4 sets of 15
Last Was barbell hack squats 3 sets of 12
Hamstrings: Stiff Legged Dead lifts and Jeffersons 4 sets of 10
Leg Curls 4 sets of 12
Calves: I did Calf raises with 4 sets of 20-30 then a movement for the Tibia dorsi with 4 sets of 20-30! My calves were on fire

Chest, Biceps and Triceps Day:

Dumbell Bench 4 sets of 12
Incline Barbell 4 sets of 10
Incline chest flys 4 sets of 12
Hammer Curls superset with rope push down 3-5 sets of 10-12
Barbellcurls superset with close grip bench 4 sets of 10
Preacher Curls superset with tricep dips or kickbacks 3-5 sets 10-12

Back, Traps and Delts:

Start off with some shoulder stretches!

Reverse Lat pulldowns 4 sets of 12
Barbell Rows 4 sets 0f 10
Seated Rows 4 sets of 10
Shoulders: I start with Rotator Cuff exercises 4 sets of each shoulder for 20 reps.
Reverse Flyes: 4 sets of 12.
Side Laterals supersetted with modified front raises 4 sets of 12
Military Press 3 sets of 10
Traps:
Dumbell Shrugs for 5 sets of 15
Reverse Barbell shrugs for 3 sets of 12

Cardio:

20 min of high intensity cardio!

So far with this split I have been getting better size gains which is exactly what I am looking for. Then as you can see the Fourth day is off and if I want I will do cardio but most times I just rest. Then the cycle starts over. If I ever need I throw in an extra day of rest.

9.) Can you post before/after photos? I can post before and after photos for sure. Along with this I will post progress pictures.

10.) List previous logs or reviews you have done if any. Well I am currently doing a log that I would like to add this product to. Therefore I would not let them down. I will give great effort into putting out a great detailed log as well as staying strict to my diet and training regimen so there are no skewed results within this log. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/163357-sub-sterone-new.html#post2638690

11) What are any goals and lifestyle? My current goals are to rebuild my size that I lost after my injury and be even bigger soon. Being a bodybuilder I have more desire in building a nice physique and less desire being a powerlifter. Therefore I want to build my size back up, lean back out and continue to train as a bodybuilder. My lifestyle is an extremely dedicated one. By this I mean I do not drink, smoke, or anything of that sort. I love lifting weights and continually progressing. So in all i'm very driven and will not quit! I know dedication is key!

12) Current stats:
Arms: About 16 inches except the arm on my injured size and smaller and is catching back up.
Legs: 26 inches, They need work but they are coming along. Now that I can squat again they will be gettin hit harder and growing bigger!
Chest: Not really sure, this needs to come up the most because that is where my injury was.
Weight and height: 5' 7" 183 lbs and my abs are visible but body fat percent could come down.

Note: I would like to thank LG Sciences for such a great offer and new flavor of this product it is exciting! Keep up the good work. I bet this is gonna be a good flavor and again thank you for this opportunity. Good luck to everyone!

More info of interest and summing up all my thoughts: I would honestly love to try this flavor I have had 3 tubs of ASGT and loved the results but the flavor was kind of weird to me by the third tub I was sick of the flavor. Also since I was not able to workout very hard during my three tubs I do not know the full potential of it so using it this time would give me a better perspective. I have not used it now for a month and this new flavor thing has got me excited. Adding ASGT fruit punch to my log could be another great addition I am logging it on bodybuilding.com as well. Also I think that its a great addition and This is because the Anadrualic Pump and BC+EAA's are reformulated flavors so the new flavor of ASGT would fit into that mix not to mention the synergy of those products. Which other than those two supplements and Sub Sterone I am only taking the basics like vitamins, protein, Bcaas, and creatine This would be so sick! SO all in all I would love to log it! It would be a great addition. Also I am 100% committed to making this log great and detailed so this would make it even more detailed. I am currently trying to come back after an injury too, so this log is finally some motivation to get me back and going strong. I am driven to make this log count!http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/163357-sub-sterone-new.html#post2638690 Im very detailed and working on becoming even more detailed so people can know what to expect if they chose to buy the products:D

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ASGT is now in Fruit Punch Flavor! If anyone wants to log it (and not stack it with everything under the sun!) let me know your qualifications and we will get you out a tub!
I am in for a new change. I know I gave hell for this in the past but I am willing to log it with videos etc. I won't take every thing under the sun and just take this product pre workout. I will even cut out my mid workout bcaa's for few weeks to see how I go with out any thing mid workout. Also I am preping for my next contest in 4 months and I need to start now as in Monday. I took my week off and now it is time to hit it hard.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
I have been useing maximize v2 for the last 4 months, but I would be willing to try it and post a review, I have been wanting to give it a shot, but I like maximize so much other pwo's seem pretty risky.

KashMoni

KashMoni

Awards
I would like to log. I know I'm new here but I've been at BB for a while and currently I've been using the natadrol from natabolic stack for the past 5 days. And other than protein, im not supplementing anything else.

swaneon

Awards
doing a keto + IF log on BB
but
-EC stack with Lean Xtreme (current) + jack3D + NO
-EC + Lean Xtreme + Xtend + ON whey/casein
-Clean energy AND boost in strength

Roguearthur

Roguearthur

Awards
Worth a shot! I'd love to test it, I'm currently taking nothing for about a week now, ran out of white flood. I've tried AS-GT strawberry lemonade, I surprisingly didn't mind the flavor, it wasn't the best thing ever, but I could actually drink it, unlike some products.

I'd love to take this product because I've leaning out and not really too worried about my PRs and muscle gains, but now that I've hit a decent weight I've been trying to actually work on gaining muscle but sitting at the same weight. Plus I've been benching the same thing for way too long, its time for a change >:]

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
right now all i take is whey waxy maize, multi, fishoil, glucosamine, and bcaas, so i would love to see how it helps my strength especially but also my endurance, and i love the pump and i havent been gettin that so much from the pre workout im usin now ( napalm) which also doesnt ahve creatine in it, so im really lookin forward to see what asgt could do for me! thanks guys hope to ehar from you soon

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
no winners yet?

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
hopefully the winners are chosen soon. I really want to log this :D

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to log this product. Currently i'm 21 and am dieting down. The only products i'm taking currently are Erase and AT2 along with whey. I'm a really good logger with plenty of details DAILY. Don't believe me? Check out my current log: h t t p://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/163140-erase-alpha-t2.html

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Maybe this one will taste better than the previous..

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
^Hopefully! it would be sick if it was as good tasting as Anadraulic Pump or on its way to being that good!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Awesome news on the new flavor guys!
Looking forward to seeing what you all think of the new fruit punch!

:)

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
Im excited to hopefully try it and add it to my log! If I don't get chosen i will try to buy it as soon as I get a little extra cash! CraigMatthew have you tried it?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Im excited to hopefully try it and add it to my log! If I don't get chosen i will try to buy it as soon as I get a little extra cash! CraigMatthew have you tried it?
I have not been lucky enough yet... ;)

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
^I see! I dont know if anyone here has tried I doubt it haha i bet it tastes good though fruit punch was hopefully a good choice:D

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wicked awesome here! 5 tubs for 5 awesome/lucky AM brothers!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NOM NOM NOM

Get in on this guys, im sure the taste is phenominal!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
If it works like ASGT and tastes like Fruit Punch LG may have another winner on their hands.

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
I bet it is great! Everything fruit punch almost reminds me of being a kid a drinking kool-aid haha:D if the taste is good I am sure ASGT sales will go up even more!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bet it is great! Everything fruit punch almost reminds me of being a kid a drinking kool-aid haha:D if the taste is good I am sure ASGT sales will go up even more!
were in trouble if it mimics kool aid!

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
I would be in trouble if it was like kool aid haha i would want to drink it all the time! :head:
Oh I was wondering to because I would like to log this was LG looking to just see who wanted to try it then pick or were you wanting to see full apps to choose from. Because in that case I will put up an app!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would be in trouble if it was like kool aid haha i would want to drink it all the time! :head:
Oh I was wondering to because I would like to log this was LG looking to just see who wanted to try it then pick or were you wanting to see full apps to choose from. Because in that case I will put up an app!
put in what ever you like bro, we'll choose soon:D

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
k Il make my first post on here on page one an app;)

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The current ASGT tastes nothing like the jug descripts, so this should be interesting haha..
I am interested!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The current ASGT tastes nothing like the jug descripts, so this should be interesting haha..
I am interested!
I get more of a lemonade then a strawberry, but its there IMO... i do three scoops in 15oz....

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
APP done:D And about the strawberry lemonade, I too only really tasted the lemonade flavor.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I won't enter because as much as I love ASGT, I dont have time right now to run a log. Major bump to get in on a new flavor for a killer preworkout guys. AGST is by far my favorite premixed preworkout with a stim. Its amazing stuff.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Good to see you lg33!
5 lucky people about to be selected!

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
i hope it taste good.for some reason fruit punch seems to be tough for companys to get to taste right,should have went with purple

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Fruit punch isn't easy, but I think we got it nailed down pretty well! I happen to love the Strawberry Lemonade, but maybe it's just me...

Lifter, can you pick the 5 guys you think deserve it the most?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
well, hopefully, when I wake up I'll see my name chosen.. Just finished up a 16 hour shift - time to get a few hours of shut eye!!

PICK ME BISHES!!!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to see you lg33!
5 lucky people about to be selected!
Yes Sir!!!, always great to see you Craig!

Fruit punch isn't easy, but I think we got it nailed down pretty well! I happen to love the Strawberry Lemonade, but maybe it's just me...

Lifter, can you pick the 5 guys you think deserve it the most?
Yes Sir, Another day Im going to let this run...then 5 guys will be choosen!