O yess its time for ************ to give again. 10 N2KTS to give out. Line up!!!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. O yess its time for ************ to give again. 10 N2KTS to give out. Line up!!!


    I am so happy that N2KTS is back and that is has its usual "Haters" that I feel compelled once again to give out more free product. will be giving out 10 random flavors of N2KTS!!!!


    I love you guys..


  2. Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    I am so happy that N2KTS is back and that is has its usual "Haters" that I feel compelled once again to give out more free product. will be giving out 10 random flavors of N2KTS!!!!


    I love you guys..
    Give me one!!!

  3. Quote Originally Posted by BrYmAsTeR17 View Post
    Give me one!!!
    LMAO

    Give me one what bro?

    Just like mom used to say ^^^ What da magic word?
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    LMAO

    Give me one what bro?

    Just like mom used to say ^^^ What da magic word?
    PLEASSSSSSSSEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

    AND i will log it from the kindness of my heart

  5. Can I have an N2KTS pweasssee !? Pretty pwease?

  6. Let me get one of them containers son! Lol ill do what's needed log, whatever hook me up, I was reading through cm's thread on this stuff and it seems like some fire so I'd love to try it

  7. i would love to try this out. Have only heard great things!

  8. If you're needing to move some inventory, I'd be more than happy to take one off your hands...
    Por favor & gracias...

    side note: Whenever I see 'N2KTS', I immediately think of New kids on the block, then break out into a chorus of 'oooooh-ooh-ohh-oh-oh, hangin tough'....if that disqualifies my post...ummmm, whoops...my bad....no offense meant...jus sayin....don't think less of me

  9. Quote Originally Posted by BrYmAsTeR17 View Post
    ^loser
    hahhahaha...nice!! usually 'dork' is the first adjective that comes to peoples mind...

  10. I'd love to give the new version a try and do a log, let everyone know the new flavour compares and if it works just as good as the last N2KTS etc detailed log.

    PLEASE
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  11. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    If you're needing to move some inventory, I'd be more than happy to take one off your hands...
    Por favor & gracias...

    side note: Whenever I see 'N2KTS', I immediately think of New kids on the block, then break out into a chorus of 'oooooh-ooh-ohh-oh-oh, hangin tough'....if that disqualifies my post...ummmm, whoops...my bad....no offense meant...jus sayin....don't think less of me
    I liked the right stuff better if you ask me.. I think they are making a come back... Well I am going to have one of my reps handle the giving of the N2KTS bro's... I love my reps and they love me.


    Maybe Jby this time I think. He has yet to have the chance to pick some friends and give out some product..

  12. jbryand101b gets to be pimp for a day. He will be picking the testers for this one guys.. Thanks

  13. Ill say please too, I remember I got picked to log epi strong and due to some age diffuculties I couldn't and I would love to feel the void with this pre wo, I never tried the original but I would love to use this one, I've taken A LOT of pre wo's and have only been happy with a few, but needless to say I love pre wo's these days so please hook me up lol

  14. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    If you're needing to move some inventory, I'd be more than happy to take one off your hands...
    Por favor & gracias...

    side note: Whenever I see 'N2KTS', I immediately think of New kids on the block, then break out into a chorus of 'oooooh-ooh-ohh-oh-oh, hangin tough'....if that disqualifies my post...ummmm, whoops...my bad....no offense meant...jus sayin....don't think less of me
    not really needing to move the stuff. Went on pre sale last night or the night before. Sold over 500 units the first night..... I just like to give.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    I liked the right stuff better if you ask me.. I think they are making a come back... Well I am going to have one of my reps handle the giving of the N2KTS bro's... I love my reps and they love me.


    Maybe Jby this time I think. He has yet to have the chance to pick some friends and give out some product..
    hey ya, actually I see they're going to be touring with the Backstreet Boys soon...Don't worry BrYmAsTeR17, I'll pm you the link yo for the presales...

  16. Quote Originally Posted by 10bathroomsO View Post
    Ill say please too, I remember I got picked to log epi strong and due to some age diffuculties I couldn't and I would love to feel the void with this pre wo, I never tried the original but I would love to use this one, I've taken A LOT of pre wo's and have only been happy with a few, but needless to say I love pre wo's these days so please hook me up lol
    This is the same as the original.. Just new flavors

  17. I would be happy to include this in my upcoming gyno destruction log, letro prami stizzack, gonna need sumdat pre workout motivation!!!!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    not really needing to move the stuff. Went on pre sale last night or the night before. Sold over 500 units the first night..... I just like to give.
    yes, yes...not that you're 'needing' to move it...just 'want' too...good catch

  19. I would be happy to give this a try. I've loaded my body with all sorts of pre-workouts and would like to see if this one would get me going. Been awhile since I found one that has helped me.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    hey ya, actually I see they're going to be touring with the Backstreet Boys soon...Don't worry BrYmAsTeR17, I'll pm you the link yo for the presales...
    Alright thanks man!

  21. I just came off a Turinabol run and am PCTing right now. I'd like to try a solid preworkout supplement like this as I have never used one. I think it would be a solid choice to add to my supplement regimen and right now is a good time to do it.

    I'll even share with the wife and we'll give you some good honest feedback. So, yes, please we'd like to try one.

  22. Well ill be happy to try any flavor, I never been much for caring about the flavor of a pre wo buttttt... A good tasting pre wo only can make it better u kno

  23. N2KTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !


  24. I'm down if there's still some left to be given out. I'll definitely put it up in a log if you guys choose me

  25. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    N2KTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

    N2KTS really stands for

    Need
    2
    Kneel
    To
    Suck
    ...BAHAHAHA

  26. I'd love me some N2kts....i've been wanting to try it for so long now

    PLEASE

  27. what is n2kts?

  28. NEED 2 KILL THAT SH1T!!!!!!!!!!!!

    It's a pre workout my friend
  29. antknee
    antknee's Avatar

    id love to try the stuff- heard great things and im sick to death of jack3d!
    pa pa please?!

  30. yeah, i need some pre-workout stuff... i'd love an opportunity to try it out... pick me please.

  31. thanks brah!!!

    sample would be cool to try but im halfway thru jacked and i still have a jug of super charge and then a jug of monster pump.

  32. ****...you are one generous guy. You have made quite the impact around here with your promos. Much credit to you my friend
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  33. Please!!!!!!! Thank you

  34. Needto I got to say you are the man.... I ordered some n2kts last night and it is already shipping. Awesome service man this is my fourth order from yall and I have never been disappointed. I will only order my stuff from needto from now on.

    I will take one of the free samples off your hands you can never have enough n2kts. Pretty please

  35. dock, make sure you order some BETTER PROTEIN BARS... you will love that stuff...

  36. Quote Originally Posted by antknee View Post
    id love to try the stuff- heard great things and im sick to death of jack3d!
    pa pa please?!
    I like this guy JY... Make sure this guy gets one... I will leave it up to you jy but I do like this mans way of thinking////

  37. Quote Originally Posted by muscl3s View Post
    dock, make sure you order some BETTER PROTEIN BARS... you will love that stuff...
    x1000


  38. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    ****...you are one generous guy. You have made quite the impact around here with your promos. Much credit to you my friend
    Thanks... I do my best to help everyone and share everything I have with the people around me... I know I have ruffled some feathers around here but its deff not because I went out of my way to be a **** to anyone... Its mostly cause I am doing well and anyone can see that....


    I got nothing but love for everyone though.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. OK my AM bros its time. The ************ Product give away!
    By needtogetmuscle in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 816
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 10:42 AM
  2. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-21-2007, 02:19 PM
  3. should i give the rxt time
    By mjchirico in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-17-2006, 10:04 AM
Log in
Log in